Aaron's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please! Hurt my sweet pussy! Fuck it, it's yours, Baby. You're so much bigger, Darren. Fuck your nasty slut in her pussy! Make me c-c-cummmm!"

Crystal's hips, legs, and cunt began to shiver and shake even harder. A wailing moan started deep in her throat and built to a deafening crescendo. I continued to pummel her from behind but her clutching pussy was fast becoming too much for me. Without thinking, I just picked up the pace and tried to fuck her even harder, faster than before. The tingle started in my balls. I had been waiting for this one all day long and just couldn't wait any longer. Like a rocket the sensation raced from my balls through the tip of cock and with an animal roar I exploded into her hungry pussy. It must have taken five or six spasms to unload my balls and the whole time Crystal kept encouraging me. "Yes, Baby. Flood my nasty pussy. Give me your hot cum. I feel it shooting inside me! Give it all to me, please!" She reached a hand back to massage my nuts to make sure she did get it all. Moments later I collapsed to the loveseat completely spent.

Getting up off the couch, Crystal turned her ass to face me while she was still on all fours.

"Look what you did to your pussy, Baby".

I turned to look and saw her sweet, bald pussy; flushed, red, gaping slightly open, and literally oozing gobs of thick white cum fresh from my cock. Cream-pie a-la Crystal. While I watched, she reached back, slipped two fingers into her cunt, and scooped up some of our juices. Crystal stuck both fingers deep into her mouth as she turned to sit properly on the couch.

Smacking her lips, she said, "Mmmm, we taste good."

I started to chuckle but stopped abruptly when she leaned over and took my cock back in her mouth. She slowly and lovingly cleaned every drop of our juices off of my balls and slowly deflating cock with her tongue. Just as my dick started showing renewed signs of life, she stopped and reached for her clothes.

"I have to go, Sweetie. I'm sorry. No, don't get up. You look sleepy anyway. Just relax, I can show myself out. By the way you were a great help." She bent over to give me a hot, deep french kiss that only served add a little more life to my cock. "Thanks, Darren! See ya later."

When she was dressed, in the same slutty outfit that had given me a hard-on in my front yard hours ago, and was threatening to give me another one, she walked to the door. I smiled smugly as I noticed a slight change in her step. Crystal opened the front door and stopped. Looking back, she rubbed her crotch and said the words that have been on a replaying loop in my head ever since. "You know, I meant it when I said this is your pussy. I'll be a slut for you anytime you want." Then she blew me a kiss and slipped out of the door. The scent of her wanton cunt haunted me for the rest of the day.

12