AAwakening Ch. 08: Haberdasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved what was happening and I hoped Lenore would push me farther. She shoved her tiny hand deep into my cunt forcing the slick walls open. Her hand was smaller than Emma's and went in easily, but I could still feel my tunnel stretching as she worked her whole hand inside. It was dreamlike seeing her arm hanging out of my pussy. I moaned loudly and shook as she sawed her hand in and out. The thickness was unbelievably good. I wondered if Victor's cock was bigger than Lenore's fist. Wow, what a question?

I had no idea how long she'd been fucking me with her fist and arm, but she finally slowed and slowly pulled her hand out. I opened my eyes and she smiled at me as she slowly raised her wet fingers and sucked them into her mouth. She turned to Emma again as she licked them and cooed, "Emma, she's a hot little slut. She took my fist like a pro." She was still licking her fingers, "She tastes as good as she looks, too. Mmmm, sweet, very sweet. Today's going to be fun."

Emma smiled knowingly at me as Lenore made the comment and grabbed her tape measure. Damn, it had barely been three hours since I had been fisted for the first time by Emma. Lenore stretched the tape around my tits, "Mmmmm, nice size, thirty seven; lots to work with. She measured my under my tits and then my neck and legs, around my head and then my waist. She even measured my hands and fingers. I don't think I have a body part she didn't measure and note in her book. Her fingers were like butterflies all over my body. It was wonderful. When she was finally done she squeezed my boob playfully announcing, "I'll be right back."

I heard little kissing noises and then I heard Victor ask, "May I?" The next thing I felt were his big hands reaching around me and covering my tits. My tits are definitely not small but his hands dwarfed them like I was an A cup teenager. He massaged them expertly and pulled on the crinkly nubs of flesh until he had them hard and pointy. His rough hands mauled my flesh and I loved it. He mused, "Damn Emma, her fun bags are spectacular. They're not as big as Lenore's, but she'll be able to do fabulous things." His words were exciting. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his huge shoulder. The man was massive and I wanted to get a feel of his weapon.

Emma added, "I hope so." Then as if reading my mind, "Go ahead, let her feel it. She wants it and I know you want to do it."

Victor chuckled, "Yeah I guess I should. She's been staring at it ever since she laid eyes on it. He pulled me back against his body and the chains rattled as he pressed his cock against my hip and thigh. I whimpered softly when I felt it for the first time. Holy shit, not only was he huge, he was hard as a fucking lead pipe. I sighed and wiggled against him trying to touch as much of him as I could. Damn, the restraints. He crushed me in a bear hug grinding his huge thick cock against me. It was very hard to believe what I was feeling. No pun intended. He was gigantic.

He kissed my neck just below my ear. The warmth of his lips and tongue made chills run down my spine to my pussy. I pressed back against him even harder. I moved my hips as much as I could until a part of his cock was wedged in my ass crack. Oh my god, what an indescribable feeling. I was moaning softly and breathing hard when Victor spoke, "Damn, Emma she's good. She managed to get my cock between her ass cheeks. She is one kinky slut. I think she definitely wants to take a ride on the ole Victor express." He pressed his gigantic cock against me harder and rubbed his shaft up and down my crack. Damn, he was huge. As he worked his cock deeper into my ass crack, he pulled and twisted my nipples delicately. I was surprised at how gently he could be.

The size of Victor's cock scared me, but his delicate touches and feeling his cock rubbing against me had my pussy on fire and I was quivering uncontrollably. I was so turned on I could feel more love juice seeping out of my well used pussy. I was totally caught up in this whole scene and I was ready to do whatever they wanted to do with me. I know the whole thing was crazy, but I was a cock whore slut.

Emma mumbled something to Victor. He pushed his cock further into my ass and gave me a long hug followed by a quick kiss before he stepped away. They were talking in whispers behind me. After a bit I couldn't hear their voices anymore so I carefully glanced back toward them. Emma had the end of Victor's gigantic cock in her mouth. I mean the man was not just large, he was huge. I mean gigantic His white stretchy pants were pulled down just below his balls and his cock dangled down over the waist band. Damn, there was a shit load of sausage hanging there. Emma was working the uncircumcised head of his fat cock and the smile on his face told me everything you needed to know.

Victor's was the first uncut cock I'd ever seen in real life. I was fascinated with the way Emma slid his foreskin back and forth, making the head appear and disappear. Every time she slid the skin back, I could see the thick, silver ring that jutted out of his piss hole. Damn, what a spectacle. When the foreskin was pulled forward it looked like pictures of a horse cock I'd seen. His massive member was fat from his balls to the uncircumcised head.

Emma slowly gave him head and then jacked him slowly spreading her saliva all over his cock. She sucked him into her mouth opening as wide as she could as her lips stretched tightly around his rigid pole. I'd watched Emma take Derek without any difficulty, but barely a third of Victor was in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was working feverishly. Unconsciously I'd opened my mouth trying to figure out how much I could swallow. Drool ran down both of her cheeks and onto his balls. She was breathing like a race horse and making ungodly loud slurping and sucking noises as she mouthed his big fat cock. Damn, both of them were so into it.

Over the grunts and moans I heard the unmistakable sound of heels clicking and turned away from Emma and Victor. All I could see was Lenore's head and her stocking covered legs. The huge hat box she was carrying blocked the rest of her tiny body from my view. She had changed clothes and the silver tuft of hair had been gelled and was spiked straight up. Her eyes were dark and smoky. She had added eye shadow in dark grays and blacks; very Goth looking and sexy as hell. Her heels were unbelievably high patent leather with locking ankle straps. She walked passed where I was still chained and I could see into the box. It was filled with all kinds of leather and satiny lingerie; oh goodie, this should be fun. She put the box down on a table and turned toward me as she muttered, "Emma never could resist Victor's cock. She's such a fucking cock whore."

Oh my god, I could hardly believe my eyes. Lenore was clad in beautiful black lingerie that left her tits and pussy completely exposed. It was amazing. Lenore's nipples were very, very pink and literally as big as my thumbs, and they were pierced; a heavy silver hoop hung from each one. The hoops were thick and shiny with a ball in the middle. Her pierced tits were captivating; so fucking kinky and sexy as hell. I would never have figured her as the piercing type at all. But, then again I didn't picture Victor with a piercing either. So much for stereo types, I guess. She walked toward me as I took in her luscious body.

I let my eyes fall to take in the rest of her. Shit, the same silver hoop hung from just above her protruding clit. Her fat pussy lips were opened slightly and the nub of flesh pushed through like a small penis. She saw me look at her pussy and smiled curtly. Fuck I was starting to hyperventilate just looking at her. I wanted her so much. She was the picture of sex. It was hard processing what I was looking at. I'd never been around a woman so plain yet so strikingly sexy.

The black lingerie was a stark contrast to her pale skin and she looked awesome. Sheer black stockings hooked to a black garter belt of made out of gauzy stretchy material. It fastened around her tiny waist and covered her tummy down to just above bare pierced pussy. The garter belt framed her puffy sex perfectly. Just looking at her enchanting body had me shaking. I didn't understand it, but I was on fire. Fuck, she was total sex.

Her nipples were not the only thing that was gigantic; her tits were even bigger than Emma's and very round. They were easily 34GG. The lacy half bra didn't have a chance of covering even a tiny part of her soft, creamy orbs. The material was bunched up under each mound of flesh and her tits hung lewdly down her chest like huge ski slopes with her pierced nipples pointed slightly up. The hoops lay softly against her tits flesh. Lenore was a beautiful, mysterious hot piece of womanhood. The duckling had become the beautiful swan. I vowed I would never again judge a book by its cover.

Lenore was right in front of me and staring a hole through me. It was so surreal. She raised her hand and slowly ran the back of her fingers across my nipples. It began to swell as goose bumps popped up and chills ran down my back. She stoked my belly and rubbed my titties as she looked passed me to watch Emma and Victor.

She watched them for a while, smiled appreciatively and went to join them. I turned just as Victor's hand slid onto Lenore's butt as he caressed her ass approvingly, "Damn, you look fucking hot babe...your ass is awesome." He continued haltingly as Emma worked his cock, "Emma's good babe...mouth is soft and hot... doing a good job on my knob...fuck, she knows how to use her tongue."

I slowly and silently turned, little by little, so that I was facing them. Lenore knelt down next to Emma and her huge tits hung down from her body. Damn, they just begged to be played with I wanted to pallm Lenore's tits so badly. They were as big like Julie's but not in the torpedo tits class. Lenore watched Emma suck and tongue Victor's cock as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on Emma's dress and slid it off her shoulders. Emma's beautiful tits spilled out over the top of her sexy low cut bra and she looked awesome, but hers almost looked small compared to Lenore's.

Lenore wasted no time kissing Emma's ear. She pecked her way slowly toward Emma's mouth and Emma slid Victor's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Lenore. His wife took the huge shiny cock and fed it into her mouth. Her mouth seemed bigger than Emma's and slowly, Victor's cock disappeared down her throat. I don't know how the hell she did it, but that petite little woman worked almost half that gigantic cock down her throat with no gagging at all. It was incredible. Lenore obviously had plenty of practice.

Victor fucked Lenore's throat slowly as he held her head in place. I was mesmerized watching his cock appear and disappear. Emma pulled his pants down and moved between his legs, licking and sucking his balls. Watching them had made my pussy get wet again. All I could do was squeeze my thighs together and try to catch my clit as I moved from side to side. The three of them were a hot ass porno film and it was killing me not being able to play with them or with myself.

After a bit Lenore stopped deep throating Victor and the girls took turns licking and sucking the end of his cock. I finally got a clear look at the ring in the end of his dick. The ring protruded from his pee hole and re-entered on the bottom side of his cock. The ring had a small ball half way around near where it went into his cock just like Lenore's. Their piercings were exotic and a huge turn on for me. Damn, from all the moaning and grunting coming from them, they were having one hell of a time.

Victor had a hand on each lady's face and spoke in a low tone, "I think we got a little carried away here. I do love the attention ladies, but I think we need to get back at the task at hand."

The ladies giggled like little girls and their heads bobbed, but they didn't seem to have any interest in leaving his monstrous tool. Finally they helped each other to stand, leaving Victor's massive cock dangling in front of him like a fire hose. He gently pulled his foreskin down beyond the end of his cock covering all but a sliver of the ring. It was fascinating. I'd never seen anything like it and wanted to touch it and play with it. As the ladies stood they folded into each other's arms again and kissed sensuously, taking their time.

Emma and Lenore were every man's wet dream; one in white, one in black. Watching their bare tits mash against each other was total erotica. It was an incredible sight watching the two stunning, buxom lady's tits mash against each other as they hugged and kissed. I'd seen them hug when we first arrived, but bare tits made it lewd and naughty. Emma was definitely turned on. Her pussy lips protruded through her crotchless panties and were fat and puffy. Her nipples were big and hard at the end of her gorgeous boobs. Man, what I'd give to be able to go down on her and suck those sweet pussy lips right now.

They slowly stopped making out with little pecks and licks. They disengaged and Lenore walked slowly to the table in kind of a dreamlike trace. She stood staring in the box and finally selected a couple of things. Dreamily she said, "Let's start with bras. I can't wait to see how these fit."

Lenore gently unfastened each of my wrists from the waist belt. Her touch was indescribable. Damn, there was something about being in their control that made my whole body buzz. I wondered how deeply it ran. I wondered how far Emma might push. Fuck, too much to think about now. Everything became a blur. There were bras and corsets and panties. Some were shiny satin and latex. The rest was leather or leather and a lace. Emma kept making requests and Lenore kept dressing and undressing me with new garments.

Everything I tried on was provocative and made me feel like a sex queen. As the shopping proceeded, the ladies occasionally took time to play with each other which was fun to watch. Emma was only wearing her thong and heels, and Lenore was just in the garter belt, stockings and heels. The two of them looked yummy, particularly Emma's big fat pussy lips hanging gaudily through her thong. When Emma was satisfied with the selections, there was quite a pile of undergarments and other naughty sexy things. I was still chained to the ceiling and naked except for my heels. My wrists were again fastened to the belt and waiting for whatever was next.

I heard Emma tell Lenore it was time for the hoods and my pulse quickened. Lenore showed her several and Emma selected one. Lenore had me lean forward so she could put it over my head. I was staring directly at Lenore's massive rack just inches from my face. Her tits sagged nicely, like big fat heavy tits do, and the heavy piercings made her tits look even more desirable. I figured in for a penny, in for a pound so I leaned out, opened my mouth wide enough to cover the piercing and sucked one of her plump nipples into my mouth. I heard her gasp, and then moan. Her huge nipples felt gigantic in my mouth. The ring made sucking her nipple totally different and I experimented until I figured out how to do it best. She moaned and caressed my face softly as she let me suckle. I was in heaven sucking her giant sized nipple. I did my best without having the use of my hands.

Finally she apparently had things to do. Lenore sort of whispered, "Damn, that's good, but we need to get this hood fitted properly." She pulled her tit away from me and slid the leather over my head. The smell was exhilarating and took me back to yesterday's memories.

Lenore shifted the hood around so the openings were in the right spots and Emma gently pulled the laces tight and the leather conformed to my face. The sensation of having the hood tightened around my head was extremely erotic and I knew I was becoming anonymous again. The buzz in my pussy switched to high. I couldn't believe how hot and turned on I was. The affect the leather hood had on me was amazing. It was fucking unreal and I loved it.

I felt hands on each of my arms unhooking me from the belt. Before I knew it a chain had been attached to each wrist restraint and my arms were extended outward. I looked quickly left and right and watch as the chains were attached to thick wooden posts. What the fuck? My heart was pounding. I mean the hood and now the chains. I was breathing hard through my mouth and making all kind of noises.

Oh my god, Victor stepped into view wearing nothing but a black leather hood. His body was absolutely gorgeous; perfectly tanned and muscles everywhere, but that gigantic cock sticking out won the prize. What a truly amazing sight. His cock bobbed in the air as he stepped in front of me to unhook the chain attached to my collar. He looked down into my eyes and started swaying back and forth making his massive boner bounce against my spread thighs. I could see the smile form under his hood. Shivers ran down my spine. That was an experience I'd never had before. He pushed the chain back against the wall and ran his hands along my rib cage and caressed the bottoms of my tits. Everything about the man was huge. My nipples became erect and quite hard. I could feel more liquid leaking down my thighs. I was so totally aroused by what this huge man was doing to me. I couldn't wait for whatever was going to happen next.

Victor continued to stroke my body. His hands massaged my neck gently and then he worked his way down my back to my ass. He pulled me tightly to him and his manhood found its way between my legs. His huge sausage like fingers teased me running up and down my ass crack. I shifted as much as I could to make my asshole more accessible to him. Jesus, what the fuck? Did I really want one of those huge fingers up my ass? Is that what I wanted? Fuck yes, I knew I wanted him to finger my ass and push one his giant digits in me. I had become a true anal whore!

Then his hand touch touched my mound and fingers pushed my drenched pussy lips open. He rubbed up and down, opening my slit a little more each time he did it. The wet sloshing noises seemed deafening and I was writhing under the wonderful feelings. His huge finger penetrated deeply into my cunt. The sensation took my breath away. I was so fucking horny from watching all of them play. Victor sawed his finger in and out of my pussy. Jesus, it felt great. I spread my legs as far as I could so Victor had total access. His finger was large and long. It wasn't Derek, but I closed my eyes enjoying the wonderful sensation. My brain was spinning. What the fuck else was going to happen today. I couldn't wait.

I got lost in the wonderful feeling of Victor's fingers. My pussy was drenching them and the tingle was starting way down in my toes. The feeling was delicious and my legs were shaking. He was rubbing my clit just the way I liked and knew an orgasm was not far away. Then dammit, he slowed his pace working his fingers around and around in my pussy before pulling his fingers. He reached through my legs and pressed his finger against my asshole. Oh god, he was going to do my ass. My excitement soared. He lubricated the puckered opening and then slowly and patiently burrowed his digit inside, letting my ass relax around him. Just like Derek, he knew what he was doing. His finger felt great. Unbelievable, until yesterday I'd never had anything up my ass, but now I loved the feeling. How did I manage not experiencing this heavenly feeling before?

My eyes were closed and I moaned softly as Victor worked his magic. I leaned forward as much as I could so my ass was more exposed. What a fucking slut I was, but I was the happiest I'd been in a long, long time. The excitement was overwhelming. Victor had squeezed some lube on my ass and was working a second finger in my butt. I had to concentrate on relaxing so that he could get both inside. His fingers felt fatter than Derek's cock. My anus was really being stretched and it felt good.