AB and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
AB takes Heather's ass in the shower.
1.1k words
4.13
32.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordgoddess
Wordgoddess
22 Followers

(A few moments past where Chapter 1 left off...)

"So because the crust is so delicious, all you really need to top it with are just a few select ingredients of your choosing, instead of trying to hide the crust with all that other stuff most pizza shops bury their crusts in."

"I like asparagus, Alton."

"You too? Yes, asparagus does bring some nice flavor to the party. Hmm, well it just so happens that we have some freshly blanched asparagus tops, a little olive oil, some chunky homemade tomato sauce, a bit of fresh chopped basil, a couple handfuls of newly grated Parmesan, and a few slices of mozzarella from the Italian market. Perfect! Should be done in about ten minutes." He adds each item as he mentions it.

"That looks great!"

"Thanks! You do, too. So, are your relatives going to wonder where you went?"

"Nah, they know I like to wander." I blush. Why, when he just fucked my brains out, is beyond me.

"I must say, that was some really great sex."

"Yeah, and if you think we're done you have another think coming!"

"I can't wait to finish this pizza and get to that think."

"Me neither!"

We finish our pizza about a half hour later. It's about midnight, but I'm far from sleepy. I'm wearing his t-shirt while my outfit dries. Our chairs are pretty close together. I stand up and stretch so he can see my still-swollen pussy and my nipples poking at the shirt material.

"It's hot in here, isn't it?" His eyes travel from my pussy back up to my face.

"Yeah, I don't think I need this shirt anymore." I take off his shirt that I have on.

"And these pants have got to go." He takes off his pants.

"I think it would be much cooler in the shower."

"I think you're wrong, but it doesn't hurt to check."

He takes my hand and leads me to the shower. As soon as the water's the right temperature, we get in, and I grab the soap and start washing him all over. I start with his chest, wash down to his belly, and wash his legs, ass, and back. I even carefully wash his arms. I spend a little extra time on his inner thighs and his cock almost pokes me in the eye as a result. I kiss it with feather-light lips a few times and keep washing the rest of him, making sure I brush against it many more times as I finish lathering his whole body.

"Heather," he utters, looking tortured.

"Alton." I try not to smile as I continue washing him and teasing him. I keep brushing against his stiff cock frequently as I lather him all over, occasionally taking the time to lick the length of the underside of the shaft and swirl my tongue around the crown.

"I think I'm clean enough," he finally gets out, eyes closed. "Let me wash you."

He opens his eyes, smiles and takes the soap, working lather in his hands and moving his hands over my nipples and breasts. He leans down and kisses me, licking my tongue, then kisses my jaw and my neck, nibbling my earlobe, all the while washing my breasts. Then, his hands move down to my pussy, where my juices mingle with the water.

He massages my clit and I cry out. Our bodies are very close together and he moves even closer to me so I feel his cock against me. "Oh God, Alton!"

"You can tease me if you want to, but paybacks are a bitch."

At "paybacks" he turns me around and bends me down. I hold on to the side of the bathtub for balance. His cock slides up and down my ass crack, then down to my pussy. His pinkie plunges an inch into my ass while he teases my pussy with his cock. Strangely, I can't tell whether I want him to fuck me in the pussy or the ass. I just know he needs to fuck me soon. His finger penetrates deeper and I instinctively push my ass further onto it. I reach down to rub my aching, enlarged clit.

"Aww, do you have to cum, Heather?" He says in a mock-concerned tone.

"Please fuck me, Alton!"

"I'll take that as a yes." He buries his cock in my ass. I am overwhelmed with pain. I have never done this before. "I can't move, Heather. I'm locked in. Damn, you are so tight."

"What should we do?" I start to panic. I know this won't help, but it hurts so much, I can't relax.

He reaches down and starts fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. I can feel the pressure from his fingers and his cock fucking me gently at the same time, and the feeling grows from not unpleasant to insanely hot as he alternates finger movements for a minute or two. Suddenly, my ass relaxes. He pulls his hand away from my pussy and starts slamming my ass, and I reach down desperately to my abruptly neglected pussy, and start rubbing my engorged clit.

"Ahhhh..." I let out a tortured cry.

"You want it all, baby?"

He grabs a long, slender shampoo bottle and hands it to me. MacGyver's not his patron saint for nothin'! I start fucking my pussy with it while he fucks my ass and I rub my clit. He's holding my hips and ramming into me so hard, I don't have to worry about balance. My ass stretches to let him in deeper and deeper. I start to feel dizzy from the hot water mist, but that only intensifies the power of his thrusts and the intensity of my fingers on my clit and the shampoo bottle fucking my hole.

I start to cum. It radiates from my pussy and ass through my entire body, and it doesn't stop for what seems like forever. "FUCK ME, Alton! Oh God! Damnit! Ohhhh..." I keep shouting.

Suddenly his cock convulses inside my ass and I feel his cum filling me. He chokes on unintelligible words and heaving breaths.

We collapse together under the water for a few moments. His heart is pounding against my back and we're both shaky. I look up, and he briefly nods towards the door. We get up and quickly wash each other up for real. We finally get out of the shower.

Alton opens the door to let out the steam and cranks the exhaust fan. He grabs two huge towels and throws one over his shoulder and starts drying me off with the other one. "You're all pruny."

"Yeah, and you definitely don't smell anything like pizza anymore."

He laughs. "Well, good!" He dries off and wraps the towel around his waist. "Well, it's about 1am. You feel like getting some sleep?"

"Hell, no!"

"Me neither." He smiles mischievously.

*

Chapter 3, the end of the story, is cumming soon!

Special thanks to Kirk2004 for his editing and support with this series.

Wordgoddess
Wordgoddess
22 Followers