Abandoned and Found

Story Info
A pet is abandoned at the airport...
3.7k words
3.86
22.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a vacation in the north in February might not have been the wisest choice she ever made. It just happened to be a slow time at work, and she just had to see him again. He left her body begging for more, even though he left her emotional state in tatters every time he drove away. This time though, she would be the one to fly away. She would have the control this time.

Packing was a bitch. Where she lived it didn't get that cold. It was true that she would need a jacket on the cold days where she lived, but most of time she could get away with a long sleeved shirt during the winter. That would not be the case where she was going. She also knew that she needed to look sexy for him when he saw her coming out of the airport. The rest of the time would not be as important because the chances where that he would hardly allow her to have any time with clothes on. It was just the first time that he saw her that would be important. She needed to make him see her and instantly want to take her, even in front of every one at the airport. She also needed to make it look classy.

In her bag she decided to threw in some basic things. Just some skinny jeans, a skirt and some t-shirts. she decided to throw in a couple pieces of lingerie and a sexy little black dress in case he decided to take her out. She doubted that it would happen, but she wanted to be prepared just in case that it did. She now decided what she had to wear to the airport.

She decided on a simple ensemble She put on a pair of dress slacks that framed her hips and pushed her butt up and shaped it into one that could belong to a goddess. She pulled on a light corset, one that loosely cinched around the waist and pushed her full breasts up for all of the world to enjoy. She put a suite jacket over the top and put on a pair of of strappy black stilettos that added four inches to her height. She added a pair of diamond earrings and a simple pendant around her neck. Any one that saw her would probably think that she was flying for business, and they would never even know that she was wearing a garter belt and stocking under her office attire. He would though. He knew her too well to not know that she was hiding a sultry masterpiece under her simple pants suite. Her nails were painted a deep blue, and her hair was meticulously curled down over her shoulders. Her make-up was lightly done and it would not be noticeable if it became smeared at any point. The office attire was perfect, she decided. She wasn't going to a business meeting, but she was going for business.

She decided to ask her ex-boyfriend to take her to the airport. She wanted to get into her grove before going, and he was going to be the perfect person to warm up on. Her goal was to make him want her for the entire time that she was gone. He picked her up in his big red truck. The rumble of the engine always sent small shock through her core. She loved watching him and he shifted gears, watching his muscles ripple slightly as he slid into each one. She thought about asking him to pull over so that she could fuck him senseless before she left, and she was sure the one up north would approve, but she didn't really have the extra time. Not like it would have taken her much, but she didn't dare risk missing her flight.

She hated flying, and she had never done it by herself before. She would have drove, but she didn't want to be too tired for when she arrived. She needed to be ready when they reached his car because she had no idea what he had in store for her. She was his pet. He was her sir. She would follow his command, no matter what it was.

The flight was uneventful. She had taken a small pill to make her sleep for the short flight. Even then she was to nervous about the landing to get much sleep. She sat there, looking out the window most of the flight, falling asleep for the last twenty minutes or so. When they arrived, a cute young flight attendant shook her shoulder to wake her up. The young woman told her she had landed and she was so relieved that she jumped up and kissed the woman, thinking nothing of it. She grabbed her bag from the overhead compartment and started towards the exit when the flight attendant softly grabbed her hand and put a piece of paper in it. Closing her fingers around it, she smiled at the young woman. She was pretty, a little more of the stereotypical beauty that was found on planes in the 70's, but she also had a dark edge to her. She could see it in her eyes. Guessing that the paper in her hand contained a number, she thought about what it would be like to invite this woman to her hotel room later that week, and that's what she thought about as she got off the plane and picked up her baggage from the baggage claim. Oh how mad he would be if he realized that she had gone nearly a half hour without thinking about him.

She called him, to tell him that she was going to be outside in just a few minutes. There was no answer. Maybe he was actually trying to be safe and not answer his phone while driving. It was doubtful, but it was plausible She waited 20 minutes and called again. No answer, again. She became frantic on the inside, imagining that horrible things had happened. After another 20 minutes, she called again and still no answer. By this time she decided to try Facebook, but when she pulled it up, her heart broke. He had posted a couple things since her arrival, and it said that he was online. She sent him a quick message, and it told her that he saw it, but did not write.

Anger rolled through her body. Passion was her middle name, and it came in many forms. Only someone who could be so passionate could be so angry. Her eyes flashed and her temperature rose. The bastard had abandoned her! She thought about canceling her hotel and going back home, but she decided against it. The hotel was already bought and paid for, and so was her return ticket. She had brought books, and could use a week to herself. She called a cab and waited until they showed up.

They arrived at her hotel, and she checked in. She told them to keep one of the cards at the desk, just in case he decided to show up. She would make him suffer when he showed up, but her body only wanted him more. He had rejected her before and her body had reacted the same then as well. When she went up to her room and opened the door. She was amazed by what she saw. She had never spent so much money on a hotel before and did not know that one could be so inviting. She shut the door and turned on the lamp by her bed. The room was huge. Considering she wouldn't be leaving it for a week, she was glad. It probably wouldn't be too bad of a week, she told herself over and over again. The time alone would do her some good.

She stripped down to her corset and garter belt. She kicked off her shoes and crawled onto the bed. She grabbed the remote and turned on the television. The only thing she could find to watch was some thriller on the local channels. It wasn't all that exciting, but it was background noise. She slept off and on, catching different parts of the movie each time. She pulled a book from here suitcase and settled in to read it, the sun started to set about half way through her reading. She went out on her balcony to watch it set. Her balcony didn't face anyone or anything. Somehow , deep in the city she still had a piece of the wild. She sat down to watch the horizon. The book that she had been reading was about some lost prince who had been found by a young girl and he pleasured her in so many ways to show her his appreciation. She was coiled tight, and thought that since no one could see her, she would loosen herself up a little.

She slid her hand down her abdomen and down into her bottoms. She circled her clit and teased herself. She flicked at herself, imagining that it was his tongue. Thinking of him made her angry all over again. She started to rub furiously until her legs clenched signaling that she was about to cum and then she stopped. She slipped her hand inside herself then and slowly built herself up again. When her hands became thoroughly soaked with her own juices and stopped, once again just before she could orgasm. Then she started to flick at her clit again. She couldn't stop it this time. She rocked against her own hand as she let out a small scream and she sunk down into the chair. She was spent, and she had finally relaxed. It had been a long day, but now she was going to be able to sleep.

She crawled into bed, too tired to peel the rest of her clothes off her body. She kicked the comforter off the bed and wrapped herself in a sheet. The pillows were nice and firm and they kept her cool. She fell asleep listening to some rock station on the radio, watching snow flakes drift past the window. She was sleeping hard, and had many dreams, each one more vivid than the last. She realized far too late that the door opened to her room and that it wasn't just a part of her dream.

Multiple hands flipped her onto her back, and one pair held her head still while another shoved a rag deep into her mouth, she heard a roll of duct tape being peeled apart. She heard a piece being ripped off, and that's when it clicked. She started to fight.

"Hold her still!" Commanded a voice. Why would there be a female in the room? What was going on? She fought even harder. The hands holding her head wrapped themselves in her hair and pinned her to the bed. She tried to see who was in there, but it was too dark. She didn't understand how they could see her so well. She tried to hit them, but someone climbed on top of her and pinned her arms down. She could smell perfume and the finger nails biting into her wrist told her there was a woman pinning her down. Tape was placed over her mouth, firmly holding the rag. She tried to scream, but she could hardly breathe. The one who had been holding her head let go and grabbed her wrists. The hands were large and rough, so she assumed that they must belong to a man. The man held both her wrists together while the woman wound the roll of tape around them. She fought against them and tried to spit out the rag. She stopped fighting, trying to make them think that she had given up. The woman got off her chest and something was looped around her ankle. She pushed herself of the bed and tried to make a dash towards the door, but what ever head been looped around her ankle caught and she was yanked backwards.

"Fuck. Don't let her go. Not till she gets what she deserves" said the man. The voice seemed vaguely familiar, but she was so terrified that she couldn't figure out. She fought even harder. What she deserves? The people knew her. Her mind went to the memory of why she had left the state in the first place. Oh no, she thought frantically, I am going to die. Though they had said that they will let her go after. What were they going to do?

Rough hands grabbed her and picked her up off the floor. They threw her face down on the bed, and this position with her hand tied behind her back, she was helpless. She felt the woman run her hands over here body.

"You were right, she's absolutely beautiful." She felt her hand reach under her and grab her breast. "She has wonderful tits as well."

"Yes, she does." The man replied. His voice was so familiar, why couldn't she place it?

She felt hands sliding her bottoms down her hips and she felt them slide off her legs. Her ass s up in the air. The woman's hand came down hard, and the slap echoed through the room. She screamed behind the gag, trying to jump away. What she had now figured out was a rope around her ankle, yanked her back in place. She yelped from the sudden movement, and hissed from the pain of the rope biting into her flesh.

"I want to see her body." She heard the man whisper and the woman made a sound of approval. They roughly tied what felt like a scarf around her eyes. They flipped the light on, making the edges of the blindfold glow. She was breathing hard, still scared but not freezing for her life. By this point and realized that they were just going to take what they wanted and leave her alone. She didn't want to give in, but it better than dying.

"So, how is this going?" The woman inquired.

"I told you, you get her first, warm her up, then I am taking her ass. She denied me for far too long." He stated, sounding bored. So, she thought, someone I rejected, not one of the people that had wanted me dead.

Her breathing began to slow, trying to conserve energy. She might need it to escape once she was given an opportunity. She heard the man sit in the chair that was conveniently placed by the bed. She heard him unzip his pants, and could imagine his cock springing free from the confines of his pants. So, he was not her first concern, the woman was.

"This won't be gentle" she was told as the woman ran her hand over her body, sending shivers through her body. "I'm going to taste you, and then I'm going to fuck you harder than any man had ever before."

Her breath caught in her throat, and for some reason she felt herself grow even more wet. Why? She asked herself. She didn't understand why she was turned on. She wasn't even certain that she remembered who these people were, and she knew they were planning on brutalizing her, but she almost wanted it. The woman put her fingers deep inside her, and she bucked around them. Even though she knew that something was coming, she wasn't prepared. She felt violated. The woman was gentle at first. It was like she was teasing her, getting her ready for the assault. Then she unexpectedly had something shoved deep in her ass. Pain seared through her body. She bucked against it, trying to push it from her ass, but it was going nowhere. She was not ready for this and she could not accept this. She fought and fought, and the woman laughed. "She's feisty". Then the woman pushed her face down into the mattress and smacked her ass again, and once again she bucked and tried to pull away. "The more you fight, the more pain you're going to have." She stopped moving instantly, and began to whimper. She wanted to move, she wanted to get away, but she knew that it was hopeless. So she accepted her fate.

With her ass in the air, with a plug fit snugly inside, and her arms pinned beneath her, the man drank in the sight. He was hard and he had hardly even touched her yet. He would though, he would get exactly what he wanted, and what that little slut deserved. He watched her quiver as the woman who came with him put on a strap-on. He was going to enjoy this. He knew she liked the pain, he was just going to see how much she could handle. She was going to learn to never again say no or to ever disobey him. He has taken her, many times before, but he always allowed her some control. He was tired of it, and he was taking what he wanted from her.

Then the woman that had come with him slammed her large artificial cock deep into his slut's pussy. If not for the gag, he was certain that cops would have been called. He loved how loud she was. She saw her strain against her bindings and he got even harder. He was going to need to be in her soon. He just needed to see his friend bring his slut over the brink a couple times. He has made it clear that he wanted her to be rough, but that he needed his slut to feel pleasure too.

The woman didn't understand why her friend had asked this of her, it was a strange request and could go very wrong. She trusted him though, and the details that he had given about the girl she was currently slamming into her pulled her in. She was young and beautiful, and she had looked so peaceful in her sleep. The woman had wanted to sit on her face, but her friend said that would have to wait until another time. So, the woman took her frustration out by slamming harder and harder into the girl beneath her. She cried out with every thrust, and the woman just smiled Her friend had grown quite hard, sitting over in the chair. The woman chuckled. There wasn't anything better than live porn.

She was so confused. There was both pleasure and pain. The pain grew, and then so did the pleasure. She didn't know what to do. She felt like she needed to cum, but also felt like if she did, she would have lost. She felt the woman bend over and send whispered her ear. "Cum for me or I will make it hurt even more" and still she couldn't cum. "I said cum slut" and slapped her ass. "Cum now!"

She broke loose, fluids gushing out from inside, she bucked and she rocked, fully wrapped up into her orgasm. She screamed in pleasure and in pain. It was a beautiful sight. She fell to the bed, limp and exhausted, no longer afraid. She wasn't aware of much. But she became confused when the woman grabbed her wrist and made her get off the bed and walk. The woman spun her around and could feel the man pull the plug from her ass. And then the woman made her bend over. And then the mean pulled her down, roughly. His cock speared her ass, and she screamed. It fucking hurt. The plug had been nothing compared to what she was experiencing now. She tried to stand up, but the woman pushed her back down. She heard the man sigh in pleasure. His hands came around her, one teasing her clit and the other pinching and teasing her nipples. As much as it hurt, she barely even noticed. She came almost instantly. Then she felt the woman pull her hair back roughly. She tried to pull away from her, but the man held her in place. The woman slammed into her once again.

She gasped in shock. She has his huge cock in her ass, and the woman was filling her pussy. She would try to pull away from one, but then would sink even deeper onto the other. She kept trying though. It soon became a rhythm. She wanted to feel one sinking deep and the other pulling out. It was blowing her mind. She couldn't even see them, not even sure that she knew them, but she wanted them. No, she needed them. She came over and over again.

Eventually she had no energy. She was short of losing consciousness. She went limp, still sitting on the man's lap. They picked her up and laid her on the bed. She felt the woman washing her down with a wash cloth, and felt the mean brush her hair. Someone cut the tape from her hands and pulled the tape from her mouth. They left the blindfold on. They pulled the sheet up over her, and picked up the comforter off the ground that she had kicked off earlier and laid that across her ass well.

She heard a drawer open and close and what sounded like writing on a pad of paper. She heard them walk towards the door and soft click signaling that she was now alone. She sunk into a deep sleep, and a fire alarm probably couldn't have even woken her up.

She woke up and looked at the clock. It was three in the afternoon. Then she remembered what had happened, and she sighed in the pleasure of just remembering what had happened. She got up and headed to the shower. There was a bruise on her ankle, and there will still a couple of hand prints on her ass. She washed herself, imagining the woman's hands doing it instead. She was sore, but she was satisfied. She would never feel that again. When she walked back out into the room, she noticed a note laying the desk.

When she read it, she smiled.

I didn't forget about you, pet.