Abandoned Ch. 01

Story Info
He embarks on search for his biological mother.
18.5k words
4.75
300.2k
406
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

Jake Morgan had everything an 18-year-old young man would like to have. He had two great parents, a nice car, and excellent grades. There was always one thing lacking from his life that he wanted to be sure and find; his biological mother.

Jake knew from the age of 10 that he'd been abandoned. His parents, Sara and Tom Morgan, knew who his mother was and had told him everything they could about her. Her name was Lucinda Grant and she was only 18 when she had him. Her parents were rich high-class people who didn't want to be embarrassed by their daughter having a child out of wedlock. Lucinda panicked and after having him, she left him in front of a church. Jake's parents were very involved with the church, and that's how they came to adopt him since they could not have children of their own. The word got all over town about a young lady who left her child abandoned. Lucinda had turned herself in and said she could not take care of Jake.

The Morgan's were the ones to give Jake his name. The young woman was never heard from ever again. Jake loved his adopted parents with all of his heart, but yet a part of him always wanted to meet his real mother. He wanted to see what she had become and wanted to ask her if she ever thought about him. He wanted to tell her that he'd be going to college and how he was valedictorian of his senior class.

Jake had graduated in late May and had the summer to himself. He wanted to get a job, but before that, he wanted to go on a small road trip to Nevada where his biological mother lived. Jake had done some research through the Internet and discovered the only Lucinda Grant lived in Las Vegas. He was on a mission to find his mother no matter what.

"Are you sure you want to take a road trip alone?" Mrs. Morgan asked her son.

"Yeah Mom, I'll be fine. It's going to be for a couple of days. Don't worry I'll call you everyday and let you know I'm Ok," Jake told his mother.

"Where is it exactly where you're going?" Mr. Morgan asked his son.

Jake hesitated. "Uh not so sure yet. That's why it'll be a small road trip. Don't worry I'm not leaving Texas." Jake felt awful for lying.

"Ok just be sure to pack plenty of clothes in case you get stuck somewhere and you have enough money right?" Mrs. Morgan asked concerned.

"Yeah, I got plenty of money from my graduation and don't worry I'm all packed up. I promise to be back within a week at the most."

Jake headed out alone. He left early morning just before sunrise. The Texas sky was painted a bright orange color with sunrise just beginning. As he drove, Jake got to thinking. What if it was all a big mistake and maybe Lucinda Grant was someone else. Maybe his mother had gotten married or moved out of the country. Jake knew he was taking a chance but he had to. Ever since he'd learned that he was adopted, he wanted to find his biological mother more than anything. He felt a part of his life was empty until her found her.

The drive to Nevada was long and Jake made sure to stop and sleep overnight in a small hotel in Arizona. He felt so lonesome, but he knew he was on a mission. It was too late to turn back. If in fact the Lucinda Grant that lived in Nevada was not his mother, then he would be Ok knowing he at least tried. That's the kind of person Jake was. He always wanted to finish his missions.

In the morning, the loud ringing of the hotel room awakened him. He opened his soft green eyes and groaned. The chirpy voice of the hotel attendant didn't help him get in a good mood.

"Mr. Morgan? It's 6 am," the woman said cheerfully on the other end of the phone.

Jake sighed. "Thank you." He hung up and stretched his long body. He was quite tall and that was a surprise since his parents had told him Lucinda was very short and petite. He often had wondered about his biological father as well. His parents didn't know much about him except that he was considered a "bad" boy. It didn't matter much, since Jake was mainly concerned about his mother.

Jake got up to shower and get dressed. He combed his brown hair back. It was getting a bit long but didn't look so bad. After a quick continental breakfast, he headed off to the road again. In a few more hours he'd be in Nevada. He wasn't even sure how to begin his search for Lucinda once he got to Las Vegas. He had an address that he found on the Internet and hoped she still lived there.

* * *

A couple of hours later, Jake arrived to Nevada. His heart raced as he saw the sign that said Las Vegas. She would be there. At least he hoped she would. The city was still very lively during the daytime. He smiled looking around and watching people crossing the streets, mostly tourists.

He arrived at the hotel he planned to stay at in downtown Las Vegas. It'd been a long drive and trip so he just wanted to rest. He took a long warm shower and then headed to the bed to take a nap. He dreamed about his biological mother. In his dream he couldn't see her face, just a silhouette of a short and petite woman opening her arms out to him. He was running to her as if he was still a child, but he never got to her. He woke up startled and rubbed his eyes knowing it was a dream. Hopefully his reality wouldn't be the same.

It was past seven that night so he decided to walk down the streets of Las Vegas and sight see a bit.

* * *

Jake walked down the crowded streets alone and he watched many families together laughing and having fun. He felt his eyes saddened. He missed his mom and dad. He still had a guilty conscious because he had lied to them about his road trip. He stopped by one casino watching a tall older man playing the slots. The man looked happy and his eyes were glowing with excitement. A loud bell was heard and Jake saw the man win. The man jumped up and cheered. Jake clapped for him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks young man," the man said to Jake as a pretty young girl came to help collect the money for the man.

"I wish I could win, but I have the worst luck," Jake told the man.

The man nodded. "Nah! I'm sure you'll win. Everyone wins something here in Las Vegas."

Jake watched the man collect the money and walk off humming a happy tune. Feeling his stomach growling, he decided to go get something to eat. All the restaurants seemed overcrowded. Jake decided to just eat at a small café near the hotel. He thought about the next day. He had decided to get up very early, get dressed and go find the address that he found on the Internet.

He wondered how much his biological mother had changed. She had probably become someone successful and happy. He was sure she was married and had children. Maybe he'd get to meet his half brothers and sisters if there were any. He only hoped she wouldn't push him away. He hoped she would welcome him no matter what.

* * *

Nighttime came so fast and Jake headed back to his hotel. In his room he laid on the bed wearing his boxers and watching TV. It was the same old boring TV shows that he was used to watching. He looked to the side of his nightstand and saw a guide for ordering movies. He laughed to himself as he saw names of adult films.

What the hell, I'm alone and no one here knows who I am, Jake thought as he followed the instructions on how to order an adult film.

He chose a movie that supposedly took place in a high school. It was cheesy acting and plots but the women in the movie were scrumptious. He slid his hand down his boxers grabbing a hold of his cock. He was already hard. He pulled it out of his boxers and began to stroke it. There was an anal scene in the movie, which really got him hot.

Hearing the sounds of fucking and the girls moaning was making Jake jack off faster. He hated the fact that he was still a virgin. He'd gotten many opportunities to fuck a pretty girl in school, but something always stopped him. At first he thought he just wasn't into girls but that wasn't the case. Deep down he wanted to only have sex with someone he loved.

Jake was stroking his cock and getting closer to his own climax. With one hand he played with his cock the other with his balls. He could feel his balls constricting as they swelled up full of his cum. He felt his body tighten, and then a long rope of gooey cum spurt out of his cock. Jake groaned as more shots of sperm shot out of his cock. They hit his hard stomach and the first one almost hit his chest. He lay in bed now, breathless. He looked down and saw his warm cum on his skin. It had felt really good to cum. He needed that.

* * *

The sun woke Jake up early the next morning. It was 10 minutes til 6am and the sun was just rising. He stretched his body on his bed and looked down to see his morning wood rising under the sheets. The laughed and pulled the sheets down gripping his hard cock and finishing himself off once again.

After a quick shower, Jake got dressed putting on a pair of black slacks and a black and white button up short sleeve shirt. He headed down for a quick continental breakfast. He ate a bran muffin, some cereal and drank a cup of coffee. He felt his stomach turning into knots knowing he'd be in search of his mother that day.

He took a quick glance at the white sheet of paper where he'd written down Lucinda's address. The bold black print stared back at him as if it was trying to warn him not to go look for her. She might have abandoned me, but she is still my mother. I need to find her so I can move on with my life, Jake said in his mind.

He drank the last drops of his coffee, and headed outside to get a cab. He didn't know the town too well to drive on his own. The cars were hissing as they passed him outside that early morning in downtown Las Vegas. Jake hailed a cab and got in giving the cab driver instructions to his mother's home.

Lucinda lived far from downtown, or at least that's what it seemed. Jake felt as if the cab would never get to her home. After about 20 minutes of driving, the cab pulled up to a small brick home with a beautiful garden. Jake swallowed. He felt his hands shaky and his palms sweaty. He looked at the pretty home. It was small, so Lucinda probably had one or maybe two children at the most. He saw a small red Honda Accord parked outside and the porch light was still on.

"Here you go sir. This is the address you requested," the cab driver said looking at Jake over his shoulder.

Jake felt almost frozen. What if she was remarried and had never told her new husband about him? He didn't want to get her in trouble. "Sir, could you please park here for a while? I'm waiting for someone to come out of that house."

The cab driver shrugged. "Fine with me but it'll cost you."

Jake nodded. "That's fine. I've got plenty of money."

It was 15 minutes til 9 that morning when Jake saw a woman come out of the house. Jake stared, feeling mesmerized. She was short and petite, just like in his dream. Her hair wasn't too long, about shoulder length and dark brown just like Jake's. He couldn't see if she had colored eyes from far away. She wore a short dark blue skirt and a white button up blouse. She was obviously going to work. She looked as if she was in a hurry. Jake tried his hardest to get more of a glimpse of her but she quickly got in her car and began to drive off. From what he'd seen she was incredibly beautiful.

"Is that the woman you were waiting for?" The cab driver asked turning on his engine.

"Y-yes," Jake could barely answer.

"She's a little old for you don't you think?" The cab driver said sarcastically.

"Could you please follow her?" Jake asked.

The cab driver turned on his engine and began to follow Lucinda's car. Jake prayed that she was in fact the correct person. He hoped that was his mother. After about 10 minutes of driving, Jake saw the red car turn into a bank. Lucinda got out of her car and took a look at her watch. She must have been really late.

"I'll get off here thank you," Jake said as the cab driver came to a halt. Jake paid the driver and took a deep breath as he stared at the big brown and white building with huge windows. Was this her work place? Or was she here to just make a deposit or withdraw?

Jake waited until she went into the building and then followed her inside. Once inside, he looked around and realized she wasn't in line. He kept looking and felt so disappointed since he'd lost her. Where in the world had she gone off to? Jake looked at the prestige people standing in line waiting to be attended. He felt lost and sad. Maybe this entire trip had been a mistake? Maybe Lucinda didn't exist anymore? Jake pretended he was looking at some brochures for college student loans. He kept an eye out incase Lucinda appeared again. He would go up to her and ask her if she was in fact Lucinda Grant and why she had abandoned him. He just wanted some answers.

"Excuse me? Did you need some help?" Jake almost jumped up as he heard a soft female voice.

"W-what?" He turned to ask but then he felt his heart almost stop. There she was. Lucinda. His mother. It had to be his mother. Her beautiful blue eyes glowed and her smile made him melt.

She laughed softly making his heart flutter. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Did you need some help with something?"

Jake couldn't speak. He just held a college student loan brochure in his hand and smiled weakly. His knees were almost shaking. Lucinda looked down and raised a brow. "You are interested in a college student loan?"

Jake nodded but he had no idea what she was saying. He kept looking at her face. Her beautiful face. She had fair skin that was flawless. Her lips were pouty and covered with maroon lipstick. Her eyelashes were long like Jake's. They shared the same blue eyes but she was short. He must have gotten his height from his father. She was an absolutely gorgeous woman. Probably the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen.

"Well, since you are going to have me playing charades, would you like to come back another time to speak with me about this loan you need?"

Jake sighed finally being able to take a breath. "I-I'm sorry. I was just....I'm sorry."

She smiled again making him weaker. "I'm Lucinda Grant. I specialize in student loans. Would you like to come to my office to talk to me?"

"Yes," Jake said quietly.

"Very well then, this way please," Lucinda turned around and Jake couldn't help to look at her legs. They had a nice tan to them and looked as if she worked out. Her white heels clacked on the marble ground as they walked to her office.

They got to her office and Jake's eyes searched for pictures, paintings, anything that could prove she was in fact his mother. He saw nothing. Not even pictures.

"Have a seat...I'm sorry may I ask your name?"

Jake stopped for a moment before he took a seat. "M-my name is...Jacob. Jacob Morgan."

"Ok then Jacob. Please have a seat."

Jake took a seat in a plush leather chair. He watched Lucinda dig through her papers. He wanted to ask her right then and there if she was his mother. He wanted to scream at her for abandoning him but then again he felt like hugging her tightly for having missed her all those years growing up without her. It was just so confusing.

"Ugh this computer takes so long to get me where I need to be," Lucinda said sweetly as she clicked on the mouse searching for the right screen.

"Yeah I know how that goes. I've got a slow computer myself," Jake said nervously trying to make conversation.

"So are you going to be attending UNLV?" Lucinda asked with her eyes fixed on Jake.

"Uh...yes. Yes I am," Jake lied.

"Hmmm great school. I wanted to go there myself. Unfortunately I moved out here after I left Texas. It was too late by then. I had already graduated."

Texas! She's from Texas!

"That must have been a big change. I'm from Texas too. I'm from Dallas and you?"

Lucinda smiled. "I'm from El Paso. I miss Texas to be honest."

What made you decide to leave Texas?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda looked down for a minute and then back at Jake. "Well, too many memories. I don't want to discuss that. Oh here we go the screen I needed."

Jake felt his heat racing just being in the same room with her. Her fingernails were long and she wore a French Manicure on them. He looked at her hands more. No sign of a wedding ring! Was she single? Or maybe divorced? Jake was dying of curiosity. He wanted to tell her at that moment that he was her son, but he had to spend a bit more time with her. She was a complete delight to look at.

"Ok now you said your name is Jacob Morgan. Now I need to ask several questions."

Jake's heart raced. "Oh? OK then."

Lucinda looked back at her screen. "Age?"

"I'm....23," Jake lied.

"23? Wow you don't look older than 20," Lucinda said giving Jake her charming smile.

Jake blushed. "Thank you."

"Ok...address?"

Jake shifted in his seat. "Well I don't have a permanent address right now. I'm staying in a hotel for the meantime. You see my parents are about to buy a home here but it's not settled yet. They should be here in a few days actually. I won't be living on campus. Much too costly."

Lucinda sighed. "Well without an address, I don't know if we can do much. You have a contact phone number?"

"Yes a cell number but it has a Texas phone number still so let me give you my room number at the hotel I'm staying at."

Lucinda looked uneasy. "Ok then if you can please provide that for me?"

Jake gave her the phone number and his room number. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was so enchanting.

"Now how much of a loan were you requesting?"

Jake went blank. He didn't want a loan. He was here for her. To tell her that his life wasn't complete without her. "Um...I don't know. I guess about $5,000?"

Lucinda nodded. "Ok that's a reasonable amount. Do you have a part-time job yet or will you be working on campus?"

"I'm going to be working on campus. In the business office," Jake lied again.

"Ok that's good. Well this is not a complete application since we need an address. I tell you what? Why don't you come back again when you have your parents address? That way I can have a permanent address for you on file?"

Jake didn't want to leave. He wanted to ask more questions. "Well...uh sure. I guess."

"I mean I don't want to run you off. You seem like such a nice young man. It's just that we do need an address. I'm sorry."

Her voice was so comforting and she knew how to apologize without sounding fake. "No need to apologize Mrs. Grant." Jake said slowly.

Jake watched Lucinda's rosy cheeks turn crimson. "Well it's Ms. Grant and you can call me Lucinda. Being called Ms. Grant makes me feel old."

Jake smiled shyly. "Oh so you're not married?"

She nodded. "Nope. I don't think I'll ever get married either."

Jake felt so excited. "Well I can't see why not. You are very beautiful Ms....I mean Lucinda."

Lucinda had a grin from ear to ear. "Thank you. You made my day Jacob, you know that?"

Jake stood up slowly. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to see her again. "Please call me Jake. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"I sure will. I am here from 9 to 6. I have lunch at one in the afternoon every day."

Jake was hesitant at first but then he went ahead and did it. "Oh? Lunch? Well listen, I know I just met you but you have got to be the nicest woman I've met in Vegas. Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow afternoon?"

Lucinda looked surprised but edgy at the same time. "I don't think that's a good idea Jake. I'm sorry.

Jake felt his heart sink but knew he'd be back to see her soon. She stood up and walked around her desk to meet with Jake. Jake extended his hand out to her. "Well it was very nice to meet you Lucinda. I'll be sure to come by when I have that address for you."

Lucinda's face showed regret. "Thank you for coming by. I will try to help you as much as I can for that loan."

Jake got back to his hotel room later on that afternoon. He lay in his bed and stared up at the ceiling smiling and feeling like he was floating. Each time he closed his eyes; all he could do was see Lucinda. Her beautiful face, smile, hear her laugh. He found himself slowly reaching down to touch himself. He was already hard. After stroking his cock for a few seconds Jake opened his eyes and realized what he was doing was wrong. She's your own mother you pervert! Stop it! Oh God but she's so beautiful!

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers