Abandoned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers

Jake felt his heart racing. He was about to speak when their waitress came to the table. They both ordered their meals and Lucinda requested a bottle of wine. Jake prayed that he wouldn't be asked for an ID. Luckily he wasn't and got to enjoy the delicious wine Lucinda had requested.

During dinner they hardly spoke. They listened to the soothing jazz music and exchanged little words. Lucinda was mesmerized by this young man. It was hard to believe he was 23 he looked more like he was in his late teens but acted like a very mature man.

"What are you thinking?" Jake asked wiping his mouth.

Lucinda almost jumped up. "N-nothing!"

Jake laughed. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you there. I just saw you were in a deep daydream just wondered what you were thinking."

"Just about work and things like that," Lucinda lied.

Jake watched her nervously sip on her wine. He wanted to ask her to dance but felt almost reluctant. He wanted to hold her in his arms; to get lost in her embrace. Lucinda felt Jake's eyes piercing at her. He was making her feel so nervous like a teenager having her first date with her crush.

"Lucinda? Would you care to dance with me?" Jake asked in a sweet voice.

Lucinda nodded. "Yes."

He stood up and went around the table and held her hand. They walked hand in hand to the dance floor. They were the only ones out there dancing. The other people stared at them and smiled. They all had to admit that they made a lovely couple.

Jake held Lucinda in his arms. She was so petite. Her perfume ignited his sense and the feel of her curves got him really turned on. Lucinda had her arms around Jake's neck as they swayed together to the beat of a slow jazz tune.

"I haven't gone dancing in such a long time," Lucinda whispered into Jake's ear.

Jake looked into her eyes. "Well now I guess I should take you dancing every night then huh?"

"Yes you should," Lucinda said boldly.

She felt as if she was slowly losing her breath. Jake's body felt so good pressing up against hers. He was so strong and masculine. His hands slowly went up and down her back.

"I can't seem to stop staring at you Lucinda," Jake said softly.

Lucinda felt her heart racing. "Really?"

He nodded.

"Well I love looking at you. It's very strange, but you are all I've thought about since I first saw you."

Jake knew he couldn't do this anymore. He wanted to tell her that he was her son! He had to tell her before he fell in love with her. But it was too late. Lucinda stopped dancing and looked deeply into his eyes. She tiptoed and softly pressed her lips against his. Jake didn't know what to do! He didn't know whether he should stop her or go on with the kiss. Her lips were so warm and tender. Her breath was hot and she pressed her body closer to his making it so difficult not to get an erection.

Her lips pressed tightly against his but he didn't move. He kept his lips pursed but once she began to slightly part her lips he knew he couldn't stop the kiss. He let his lips part and they shared a gentle and sweet kiss on the dance floor. He felt his lips getting wet from her saliva but he closed his mouth before she tried to slide her tongue in his. Jake pulled away slowly and Lucinda stared at him. Her eyes showed passion and lust.

"That was a nice kiss," Jake said slowly.

"It sure was."

"Let's go back to the table. It's getting late and I should take you home in a while."

Lucinda look disappointed. "Yes. I guess you're right."

They headed to the table and finished their wine in silence. Jake felt so confused. He loved this woman, as his mother but now it was a different kind of love. He was scared to fall in love with his own mother.

Jake drove Lucinda home and they were both again very silent. Lucinda knew she had screwed up. She shouldn't have kissed him. That had scared him away! She wanted to kick herself for having done that. Now he would probably never ask her out again. He parked in front of her house and got off to open the car door for her. Lucinda stepped out and tossed her hair back. Jake looked uneasy.

"I'm sorry about the kiss," Lucinda apologized.

Jake sighed. "No. I'm sorry. I guess I was just surprised that a beautiful woman like you would even want to kiss me."

"Why wouldn't I? I mean you are very charming and I've never met another man like you."

Jake thought about what she said. If she had never met another man like him, then what about his father? Was he better than his own father?

"I think you are incredible Lucinda."

She stepped closer to him and they stood just breaths away from kissing again. Jake wanted to kiss her more than anything but he couldn't. He had only came to Vegas for one mission only. To find his mother and tell her how he's been. But now everything had gotten so complicated. He was falling in love with Lucinda, his own mother, or at least he was sure she was his mother. But she was so irresistible!

Lucinda closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She wanted Jake to kiss her. Not just a quick peck but a long sensuous kiss with lots of tongue.

Jake looked and knew she wanted a kiss. He didn't want to let her down so he leaned down and gave her a small peck on her cheek and a quick peck on her lips. Lucinda opened her eyes and felt her heart flutter. Just the touch of his lips was sending fire between her thighs.

"Thank you. That was a very nice kiss too. Thank you for a lovely time tonight Jake."

Jake smiled and walked her to her door. He wanted to stay with her that night and hold her in his arms but he couldn't. Lucinda wanted to ask him to stay the night with her and make love to her but she knew he wanted to take things slow.

"Well, goodnight Lucinda. I had a very nice time with you," Jake murmured.

Lucinda reached up to touch his cheek and stroked his handsome face. "Call me again sometime tomorrow. Please."

Jake closed his eyes at the touch of her hand. "I will."

"Goodnight Jake."

He stood there until she closed her door. His cock was slowly hardening and he waited a few seconds before walking back to his car. "What the hell are you doing Jake? What is the matter with you? She is probably your mother. It's wrong Jake. So wrong!" Jake said silently. He drove off that night thinking about no one else but Lucinda. She had a hold on him. Jake knew it would be impossible not to tell her the truth. He had to before things went too far.

* * *

"I think I really screwed things up," Lucinda said to Joy as they ate lunch the next afternoon.

"Why do you say that?"

Lucinda sighed. "Because, I made the first move and kissed him."

Joy smirked. "Well is he gay or what?"

Lucinda laughed. "No why would you say such a crass thing?"

"Because Lucinda, you are a gorgeous woman. I don't understand why a guy would freak if you kissed him."

"I guess maybe he just wants a friend. I mean I am a lot older than he is and maybe the kiss just scared him away. I have a feeling he won't call me."

Joy look at her friend with sympathetic eyes. "Don't say that. I'm sure he will call you."

Lucinda hoped it was true. She'd thought about Jake last night and could still feel his kiss on her lips.

* * *

Jake paced his hotel room back and forth. Lucinda had really turned him on last night and that was the whole problem. She had a very high chance of actually being his mother. He'd heard so many stories of boys falling in love with their mothers but never thought he would be going through that. The thing was she didn't feel like a mother to him. She felt like a woman that he wanted. He wanted to see Lucinda that night but he was afraid. He was afraid that he'd want her more or that she'd seduce him and he wouldn't have enough strength to stop.

His hotel phone rang and he stared at it blankly. He had told the front desk to hold all his calls since he knew only Lucinda would be calling him. He wasn't ready to talk to her yet. He needed to carefully think everything through.

"Hello?" Jake answered the phone.

"Yes Mr. Morgan? A certain Lucinda Grant has called you twice. She says it's very important. I just thought you might need to know."

"Yes thank you. I will call her back right now."

Jake hung up the phone and took a deep breath. He stared at the phone. He knew it would take a while before he would actually be able to call Lucinda.

* * *

Lucinda hung up her phone and felt so saddened. She was afraid she had ruined everything with Jake because of the kiss. "Damnit Lucinda you had a good and honest young guy and now you messed everything up!"

Lucinda went home after work to shower and get dressed. She needed to see Jake. He'd been ignoring her phone calls and she only hoped that he'd be at his hotel room and she would go talk to him face to face to get an honest answer. She felt nervous but she had to find out. He was a type of guy that wouldn't be easy to just forget about. She slipped on some blue jeans and a dark blue low cut summer sweater and headed out to look for him.

Jake lay on his bed watching the evening news as the sun began to set in Vegas. He tried to concentrate on important issues but it seemed none were more important than Lucinda. He'd been dying to call her and talk to her. He wanted to hear her voice and hear her sweet laugh.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jake turned to stare at the door. He raised himself up and walked slowly to the door. His heart raced and he looked through the peephole. Lucinda stood outside. Jake gulped but knew he couldn't keep running away from her. He opened the door and she looked at him with soulful eyes.

"I didn't mean to scare you off Jake."

Jake nodded. "No you didn't. I'm the one who should be sorry. I acted liked a child."

"Well I had to come see you because you hadn't returned my phone calls."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry Lucinda. Please come in." Jake moved aside to let her in.

Lucinda walked in slowly with her hands shaky. This young man had such a hold on her. She turned to him as he locked the door. He walked towards her. His hair was messy and he wore a white t-shirt and a pair of black running shorts. Lucinda looked down at his legs, which looked muscular. She figured he played sports.

"I'm glad you came Lucinda. It's really good to see you. I'm so sorry," Jake apologized thinking he wasn't apologizing enough.

He opened his arms out and wrapped them around Lucinda. Lucinda held him tight and they both shared the wonderful embrace.

"Don't do that to me again Jake. Please let me know if I do something wrong," Lucinda mumbled as she lay her head on his chest.

"I will."

"Listen, it's a beautiful night outside. How about we go gambling? I mean if you haven't gone already?"

Jake laughed and kissed her forehead but deep down feared gambling since he wasn't of age and had an ID to prove it. "Sure. I don't have much luck but I'll try it."

Lucinda smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek. "Ok then. It's a date."

Jake nodded. "Yes, but let me go change into something more comfortable."

Lucinda waited her Jake as he changed in the restroom. She sat on the bed where he had slept. She began to wonder if he slept nude, a thought that turned her on more than anything. She wanted deep down to go into the restroom and catch him half naked. She wanted to take him and make love to him and....

"Ok I'm ready," Jake said suddenly almost startling Lucinda.

Lucinda's eyes shined with happiness. Jake looked so handsome in his brown slacks and white polo shirt. His hair was combed neatly and he looked at her the way she wanted to be looked at.

They headed on out to the bright streets of Vegas. They walked from casino to casino messing mostly with the slot machines. Lucinda couldn't remember when she had more fun than that night. Jake was such a delight.

"I think I'm only going to try one more slot machine since I've already lost thirty bucks tonight," Lucinda said laughing.

Jake softly touched her arm. "Well I've lost twenty dollars so don't feel so bad."

Jake smiled shyly and kept his hand on Lucinda's arm. Lucinda loved his touch. She stared at the slot machine for a moment watching the pictures to spin around and her eyes widened as she saw three matching pictures. The lights and sirens went off and a casino worker, a pretty lady in her late 20's quickly came to see how much she'd won.

"Well, well. Let's see how much you've won!" The young lady told Lucinda as the coins began to spill out of the machine.

Lucinda looked at Jake with hopes of winning a good amount. The casino worker gathered the coins and smiled. "Looks like you did pretty good. You won $1,500."

Lucinda jumped up and threw her arms around Jake. Jake picked her off the ground and they both cheered as they laughed together. "I'm so proud of you!" Jake yelped.

Jake kissed her cheek and touched her face. His eyes were locked with Lucinda's. "You were my good luck charm Jake." Lucinda said softly.

Jake blushed. They held each other almost forgetting that the young lady was waiting for them to go get Lucinda's money. "Ahem!" She called out trying to get their attention.

Lucinda and Jake unlocked from their embraced and both blushed. They went to get Lucinda's check and left the casino holding hands. Lucinda walked with Jake as she gloated over her winnings.

"Now you can't complain about losing thirty dollars huh?" Jake asked as they walked together.

Lucinda laughed. "Yup that's right.

Jake let go of her hand and put his arm around her instead. They walked in the crowds of people. Lucinda spotted a nice little restaurant near one of the casinos. "Hey you hungry?"

Jake nodded. "How did you guess?"

"Because I know you too well," Lucinda said playfully.

Jake laughed. "I'm starved. All that gambling made me hungry."

"Let me treat you to dinner. After all you did give me luck."

Jake felt his heart flutter. They crossed the street to get to the restaurant. It was a nice and small restaurant with dim lighting and small round tables. Jake got himself a steak and Lucinda ordered the same. They ate and talked as a small little candle in the middle of their table flickered.

"I'm having such a good time with you," Jake blurted out.

"Yeah me too. It's been a long time since I had this much fun."

Jake raised a brow. "Really? How long?'

Lucinda looked thoughtful. "Hmmm...I would have to say at least 2 years at the most."

"Two years huh? What was he like?" Jake dared to ask.

"Well he was almost like you but not quite as cute or charming."

Jake felt his heart racing. She giggled softly and put her hand over his. Jake looked down and opened up his hand to hold hers. "So what about you Jake? Any special girlfriends back home?"

Jake looked down. "Nope. Not one. Honestly, I've never been in love."

Lucinda felt shocked. How could a gorgeous young man like Jake never have fallen in love? "Really? I figured you'd be turning down girls left and right."

Jake scoffed. "Not really. I'm not that special."

"To me you are," Lucinda said softly squeezing his hand.

Jake wanted desperately to ask about Lucinda's boyfriends, actually more like his father. He wanted to know what happened between them. He just wasn't sure how to go about it.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked Lucinda.

Lucinda almost choked as she sipped her wine. She wiped her mouth and stayed silent for a moment.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Jake added.

"No it's Ok. It's just not a question I get asked by most men. I think most men don't care if I've been in love or not."

"Well I'm not most men," Jake said, this time squeezing her hand.

"A long time ago. I did fall deeply in love with this one guy. He was a bad boy. He wasn't very rich. I mean he only had a mother and his father had left his mother when he was only three years old. He'd always get in trouble in school and I would admire him from afar. You know it's your usual story about good girl likes bad boy."

Jake nodded and listened attentively never letting go of her hand. He could feel her hand gripping his as if she needed his touch.

"Well anyway one day after cheerleading practice, he stood by the football field with the rest of his troublemaking friends. I had to walk by them in order to get out and I felt so scared. As I walked by them, one of his friends whistled at me and said something vulgar. He got furious with his friend and told him off. He walked away from his friends and I followed him. I caught up to him and thanked him for sticking up for me. Then after a few minutes of talking, he asked me out. Everyone was so shocked seeing us together. We were complete opposites. But we were in love. Deeply in love. I had to sneak around behind my parents back just to see him. He was such a wonderful person...."

Lucinda stopped talking and noticed Jake was listening carefully. "So what happened to him?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda sighed. "Well we ended up breaking up. He left, got offered a job with his uncle up in Wisconsin and I couldn't go with him since my parents were so strict."

"Did you want to go with him?"

Lucinda thought about it for a moment. "At the time I did. But he promised me that he would write to me and call me everyday. I got his phone calls the first week and then less calls the weeks to follow until he stopped calling or writing."

Jake felt so upset. "So do you still think of him?"

She nodded. "Not so much him but .....yes I guess I do."

Jake wanted to ask if his father ever knew she was pregnant. Everything was making more sense as he got to know Lucinda. Now he was even more sure she was his mother.

After dinner they walked back to Jake's hotel. Jake walked Lucinda to her car and they stood outside saying their goodbyes. "I really had a wonderful time with you," Lucinda said holding onto Jake's hand.

"Me too. Thank you for inviting me out."

"And thank you for dinner," Lucinda added.

They stood in silence for a moment and Jake knew he wanted to kiss her and also knew she wanted to be kissed. Her eyes looked up at him yearning for love. He boldly made the move and pulled her close to him. He cupped her pretty face and leaned down to kiss her lips. Lucinda was surprised by the kiss at first but then totally lost. His kiss was so intense. He kisses were so gentle and wet. Lucinda slid her tongue inside Jake's mouth and they began to french kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and their bodies pressed hair against one another's.

Jake had his hands on Lucinda's tiny waist. He loved kissing her and most of all he loved the way she kissed him back. Her kisses were so deep and hot. Jake loved the way she moaned into his kiss as if she wanted more from him.

It was one long wet and sensuous kiss. Lucinda didn't want to stop kissing him. She wanted to kiss him all night and maybe even get him into bed. He was so innocent and yet so sexy.

"I better go or else..." Jake's words trailed off as he broke the kiss.

"Or else what? Tell me," Lucinda implored.

Jake blushed. He wanted to tell her that if they didn't stop kissing he might just want to take her and make love to her right then and there.

"Or else....we might go too far."

"So what?" Lucinda whined.

Jake rested his forehead on hers. "I want to take it slow Lucinda. I need you to know me better."

"I feel like I've known you all of my life Jake. As strange as that sounds it's so true."

Jake gave her lips a quick peck. "I feel the same way Lucinda. I feel that we belong together in some way. Maybe as lovers, or friends...or ...."

She searched his face for more answers. "Or what?"

"Nothing. You better go. It's getting late but I'll call you tomorrow."

"No don't call me. Come over. Please."

Jake felt his pulse racing. "You really want me to?"

She nodded and reached up to kiss his lips again. They got lost in another long kiss.

jessy19
jessy19
2,742 Followers