Abandoned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers

"Lucinda?" Jake began.

She looked up and her heart raced. He stood up and went around the table and got on his knees. "I love you with all of my heart and I want you to be with me for the rest of my life. Lucinda Grant will make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Lucinda was speechless at first. She noticed all the strangers' eyes on her. Her breath was short and her heart almost leaped out of her chest. "Y-yes! I do!" She blurted out.

Everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered as the happy couple kissed. Jake slipped on the beautiful diamond ring on his bride to be. Now his life was complete.

* * *

Saturday early afternoon, Lucinda stood in her room putting on the beautiful long white satin spaghetti strap wedding dress. The dress fit like a glove and she smiled looking at herself in front of the mirror. Never did she think she would find love again. She'd been so hurt after having to give Jake away, that she never really loved until now. She found it harder to believe she was actually getting married. Now finally she would be able to have a wonderful husband, a beautiful child and a caring mother and mother in law.

"Lucy? Are you ready?" Caroline asked peeping her head in the room.

Lucinda turned around and smiled. "Yes. I've never been more ready in my entire life."

Caroline stepped into the room and closed the door. She hugged her daughter. "You look absolutely beautiful Lucy. I know Jake will make you a very happy woman. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

"Thank you mom. I am happy. I feel like I'm floating."

They both laughed and held each other for a moment. It was good to finally feel like a family again. Lucinda had lost so many years with her mother and now she had back just like she always wanted.

"Well you better get going outside. Jake is waiting for you."

Lucinda straightened her dress and looked into the mirror once again. Jake had arranged a small ceremony at her house. They had decorated her garden with flowers and ribbons. It was very small but so beautiful.

"Ok it's time. I'll be out in a few seconds."

"Ok honey. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

* * *

Jake waited outside nervously. It was only Jake, Sara, Caroline, Jake Jr., even Joy was there and the reverend that was marrying them. Jake looked handsome in his tux waiting for his bride to step out so they can finally be united as husband and wife. Jake's eyes searched the back door and finally he saw Lucinda come out in her lovely white gown. Her hair was pinned back and secured with shiny white hairpins.

She slowly walked towards him and her heart raced. Their eyes met and Jake extended his hand out to her. She put her hand in his and they stood before the reverend.

Sara watched her son getting married and knew he'd made the right choice. She felt tears swelling in her eyes as Jake and Lucinda made their vows to one another. The couple held hands the entire time as they faced each other and spoke words of love.

"Lucinda, from the first day I met you, I know you would be the woman for me. I knew I wasn't wrong so I followed my heart and I know this is right. I Jacob Morgan take you Lucinda Grant to be my lawfully wedded wife. I will love you all of my life and promise to be true and faithful to you. I will love you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do us part." Jake said and slipped the wedding band on Lucinda's finger.

"Jake, when I met you, I felt something between us, something special. You have given me life again and made me believe in love. I want to be with you for eternity. I Lucinda Grant, take you Jacob Morgan to be my lawfully wedded husband. I will honor you til the day I die. I will love you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do us part." She slipped the ring on Jake's finger.

"By the power invested in me and by the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the reverend announced.

Jake leaned down to kiss his bride. Lucinda had never been happier.

* * *

"We'll be gone until Monday morning only," Lucinda told Caroline as she grabbed her suitcase to leave on her short honeymoon.

"That's fine Lucy. Sara and I will be here and we'll take care of Jr. for you. Have fun sweetheart."

"Thanks mom." Lucinda kissed her mother on the cheek,

"Well Jake's outside with Sara saying his goodbyes to her and to Jr. You better get going."

Lucinda nodded and grabbed her suitcase. She walked outside and saw Jake hugging Jr. goodbye. "No goodbye hug for mommy?" Lucinda asked Jr. as she made a playful pouty face.

Jr. shrugged and ran over to his mom. "Come back soon. Please." He pleaded.

Lucinda laughed. "Oh honey it'll just be for two and a half days. Mommy and Daddy will be back. I promise."

"I love you mom," Jr. whispered.

"I love you too baby. Now go on with grandma Sara and grandma Caroline. They'll take care of you for the mean time."

Jr. went back into the house. Sara stood hugging her son goodbye. "Take care mom and please call us if there's anything wrong," Jake added.

Lucinda put her suitcase in Jake's truck and hugged Sara. "Thank you for taking care of Jr. for us. We really appreciate it."

Sara smiled. "Anything for my grandbaby. You two go enjoying your time alone now."

* * *

Jake and Lucinda checked into a luxurious hotel in downtown Vegas. They would spend the rest of the weekend there being with one another. Once up in their room, Lucinda opened up the blinds and stared out the window. She smiled looking down at the city bright lights and all the people.

Jake walked to her and put his arms around her softly kissing her neck. "Mmm I love your touch," Lucinda whispered.

"I can't believe we are finally married. It was worth waiting for. I've finally found the woman of my dreams," Jake said sliding his hands down to her waist. He pressed her body against his and Lucinda could feel his hardness.

She turned to face him and Jake's eyes were filled with lust and love. "You've made me the happiest woman alive by being with me Jake. I never thought I would be able to be happy again but ever since you came into my life everything's been so wonderful. You blessed me with your love and a beautiful son. I love you so much."

Jake reached down to kiss her. Their kiss was soft with their lips barely touching. Jake slid his tongue out and ran it over Lucinda's lips. Lucinda parted her lips and clasped Jake's tongue sucking on it. His warm saliva wet her lips and she pressed her mouth harder on his until they were kissing. It was a long wet kiss.

"Mmm I've been dying to get you alone again," Lucinda purred feeling Jake beginning to kiss her neck.

"I couldn't be with you again. Now we can always be this way. You're my wife now and I will love you for eternity."

Lucinda smiled and touched Jake's face. "I'm so happy. I've never been more happy in my entire life!"

She jumped up and he caught her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they began to kiss passionately once again. Jake slowly made his way to the bed. Lucinda felt her body fall to the bed slowly. She looked up at her son and he began to take his clothes off slowly revealing more of his muscular youthful body. Jake lifted her legs up and took off Lucinda's shoes gently rubbing her feet and moving his hands up her legs. She felt him grab the sides of her panties and slid them off.

"Mmm so beautiful," Jake murmured.

Lucinda raised her body up and Jake stood in front of her with his cock hard as a rock. Lucinda moved closer to the edge of the bed and put her hands around Jake's cock. Jake moaned immediately.

"I've been waiting to taste you again. I never forgot your taste baby," Lucinda said softly.

Jake stroked her hair and face. "Put it in your mouth. I want you to taste me. I need to explode in your mouth."

Lucinda took Jake's swollen member and slid it in her mouth. She sucked on his cock like if there was no tomorrow. Her lips moved rapidly up and down Jake's long shaft. Jake put his hands on her face cupping her face making her look up at him. He loved the way her mouth swallowed up his cock and how lovely her mouth looked wrapped tightly around it.

"Yes! That's it babe keep sucking it!" Jake moaned.

Lucinda's hands reached moved towards Jake's balls. She gently gave them a light squeeze making Jake moan louder. She could feel them so swollen with his cum. Her hands continued to fondle his balls moving them around. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved her lips to his balls. She sucked on one ball first while she jerked him off.

"Oh God!" Jake exclaimed.

Lucinda took turns sucking on his balls getting them ready to shoot out plenty of cum. She glided her tongue up and down on them and went back to sucking his hard cock. She put plenty of suction on Jake's cock slurping up his precum drops. Jake held her head still for a moment and moved his hip back and forth as if he was fucking her mouth. Lucinda stared up at him and wiggled her tongue on his cock as he pumped her mouth. Jake shoved his aching cock hard in and out of Lucinda's beautiful mouth. Her mouth was so warm and the thought of her drinking up his cum once again was such a turn on.

"Yessss! Oh this feels so good! Your mouth...your mouth...so warm!" Jake said breathlessly.

Lucinda could feel the tip of his cock almost hitting the back of her throat with each thrust. He pumped harder and Lucinda put her hands on his balls again. She wanted to feel them constrict when he came in her mouth.

"Ahhhh babe I'm g-going to cum! I'm going to cum so h-hard!" Jake moaned.

Lucinda squeezed his balls and felt them tighten as he sperm shot out in her mouth. They were hard heavy spurts of cum squirting in her mouth. She tried to swallow but some cum dripped out the corner of her mouth. His warm liquid slowly went down her throat and into her belly. She pulled his cock out after he was finished wiped her mouth. She got up and kissed him hard. Jake was still panting and gasping for air as they kissed.

"Oh my God! That was so awesome! I came so hard!" Jake groaned.

"Mmm yes you did. I love your taste baby. I love you."

He gently pushed her down on the bed and she looked up at him. He held his cock, which was still hard in his hand. He rubbed his cock and smiled at her. "I need to be inside of you. I want to make another baby in you," Jake whispered.

Lucinda opened her arms to him. "Please do. I want to have another child. Our child."

Jake climbed on the bed on top of her. Lucinda held him in her arms as they kissed. He moved his head down and kissed her neck sucking on it. She smelled so good. He moved further and sucked on her erect nipples. Jake flicked his tongue on her nipples and moved his hand down to put it between her legs. Lucinda spread her legs wider, inviting his touch.

Jake slipped two fingers inside her tight pussy. He could feel how hot and wet she was for him. He was so hard for her and ready to plant his seed inside of her. This was the woman for him, for now and forever. He couldn't picture being with anyone else. Lucinda had stolen his heart.

Lucinda's mouth parted as she gasped feeling the erotic touch of Jake's fingers fucking her pussy. His mouth clasped one of her nipples and his fingers continued to fuck her sensitive pussy.

"Mmm more! Jake I need you baby. Get your cock in me now! I think I'm going to go crazy if you don't!" Lucinda begged.

Jake moved back up and kissed her lips. He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and slid them in her mouth. He watched her sucking up her own juices. "See how good you taste?" He asked.

Lucinda was on fire. She licked Jake's fingers until her juices were completely gone. Jake raised his body up until he was positioned between her legs. He wrapped them around his waist and slipped his cock inside of her. Lucinda moaned immediately feeling Jake's cock entering her.

"Jake! Ahhhhhh ooooh!" Lucinda whimpered.

"You're so tight babe. I love being inside of you."

Jake began to move in and out of her rapidly. Lucinda looked into his eyes. She couldn't believe at that moment how lucky she'd been to have Jake find her. All of her life she knew something was missing and now he was the one who completed her. She was no longer empty inside. She never once forgot her child's face when he was born. She cried holding him knowing she'd have to give him up but somewhere deep down in her heart she knew she'd find him again and now there he was, making love to her, loving her.

Lucinda felt so tiny underneath him. She was so beautiful and he loved the way she spread her legs for him and invited him in. He pushed his cock harder inside of her making sure to get really deep inside. His balls slapped against her pussy with each thrust.

Lucinda wrapped her legs tightly around her husband and they kissed passionately as they made love. She pulled him closer to her as Jake continued to pump his cock in and out, hard. "Cum deep in me," Lucinda gasped.

Jake moved even faster now and Lucinda felt her entire body tighten. She looked up at him and her mouth quivered. Jake knew she was going to have her orgasm. She was going to cum on his cock. He loved the feel of her pussy constricting on his cock and her juices oozing out.

"Oooh mmmmgghhhh!" Lucinda cried out as she began to climax.

Jake pinched her sensitive nipples and felt her entire little body shaking underneath him. Her warm juices were coating his cock and he felt as if he was drowning in her. A few more thrusts and Jake felt his cock twitch hard. His cock was throbbing and a jet of hot cum shot out of his cock and deep into Lucinda's womb. Lucinda's body almost jolted feeling each hard spurt shooting in her. Jake continued to pump her until he was completely finished. His eyes were shut and his lips parted trying to catch his breath.

Slowly he softened inside of her and lay next to her. He held her in his arms and she lay against his chest. His heart was racing.

"That was so beautiful," Lucinda sighed.

"Yes it was. Being with you is so wonderful."

Lucinda grabbed his hand and moved it down to her belly. She held his hand against her belly and looked up at him. "I hope we made a baby tonight. I hope it's growing in me at this moment."

Jake rubbed her belly. "I hope so too."

Jake and Lucinda loved that night more than ever. They did create a life that night. A beautiful child would be born with Jake's charms, Lucinda's beauty and the same baby blue eyes that Jake and Lucinda shared. They would be a family now and nothing would ever tear them apart.

Epilogue

~10 months later~

Jake got home late that night and found Lucinda feeding Jackie, their newborn baby girl. He smiled watching the baby sucking her mommy's nipple. Lucinda looked at Jake and her face light up.

"Hi sweetheart," she greeted him sweetly.

"Hi babe."

"How was work?"

Jake walked towards Lucinda and kissed her. "Fine. I've got two articles I'll be working on next week so I'll be traveling. It'll only be for three days though."

"Aww I hate to see you go," Lucinda pouted.

"Yes I know. I hate leaving you but it's part of my job. Don't worry though; it's only a short trip. Where's Jr?"

"He's fast asleep now. He helped me out a lot bringing me little things and helping me with Jackie. He loves his baby sister."

Jake's eyes moved to his baby girl. She was so precious. She looked like Lucinda. Jake touched his baby's face and couldn't stop admiring her. He could see the baby's eyes closing as she fell fast asleep. Lucinda took her nipple out of Jackie's mouth and sighed.

"Phew, she sure can eat a lot."

Jake laughed. "Here let me go put her to bed. You looked tired. Why don't you go take a long hot shower?"

Lucinda sighed. "Ahhh yes a shower sounds great right now."

Lucinda headed off to the shower and Jake put Jackie in her crib. He watched her sleep peacefully for a while and turned off the lights leaving only her little night-light on. He went to the bedroom and decided to join Lucinda in the shower. After Jackie's birth, they hadn't been intimate with each other. He waited until Lucinda was fully recovered, he didn't want to hurt her.

He heard Lucinda humming so sweetly as he walked into the bathroom. He took off his clothes and got in the shower with her. Lucinda turned around and shrieked.

"Oh God you scared me!"

Jake laughed. He put his arms around her. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to join you if that's OK?"

Lucinda looked down and her body. "Are you sure you want to join me looking like this?"

Jake's eyes gazed down at Lucinda's body. He didn't understand what she had to complain about. She looked more beautiful than ever. "Why not? You're gorgeous."

She tried to cover up her soft belly. "I don't feel gorgeous."

Jake took her hands off and let his eyes drink up her beauty. "You are. I love you."

She blushed and let him touch her body slowly. Jake rubbed his hands on her soft belly, where Jackie had been for nine months. The fact that Lucinda had two of his children was so amazing.

"Is it safe to...be with you?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda nodded. "Yes. The doctor says I can have sex now."

Jake groaned and held her. "I can't wait to be in you again. I'm dying here."

Lucinda laughed and they kissed as the water showered them.

* * *

Lucinda lay in bed naked and Jake climbed on top of her. He spread her legs open and stared at her pussy. She was wet, he could tell. He moved down and put his head between her legs and began licking her pussy. Lucinda moaned out her ecstasy and squirmed on the bed. Jake's tongue lashed her clit furiously with only the goal to make her cum.

Lucinda touched her swollen breast. They were so big now and her nipples were huge and so erect. She could feel Jake taking turns sucking and then licking her swollen clit. She wanted to cum already. It'd been a while since she last gotten her pussy eaten out by Jake.

"Slide your tongue in me. I want to cum! Oooh!" Lucinda pleaded.

Jake did as she said and slipped his tongue in her wet opening. He wiggled his tongue inside and lightly pinched her clit. Lucinda felt that wonderful rush begin to develop. Suddenly an orgasm ripped through her entire body. Jake felt her shaking violently and her moans filled the room. He kept fucking her with his tongue until she calmed down as her orgasm passed.

"Oh my goodness! Jake that was so hot! I needed to cum. Mmm!" Lucinda said smiling.

Jake made his way up her beautiful body kissing her thighs, then her stomach and finally her breasts. He loved the way they looked so tender and swollen, full of milk. Jake flicked his tongue on her huge nipple and Lucinda looked at him.

"What?" Jake asked thinking he was doing something wrong.

Lucinda blushed. "You want to suck on my nipples?"

Jake felt his heart racing. "Y-yes."

Lucinda pushed her chest out more inviting Jake to put her nipple in his mouth. Jake grabbed one breast and his mouth covered the erect nipple. Jake sucked on it lightly and within a few seconds he felt the sweet milk squirting into his mouth. Jake moved back almost in shock but yet so turned on.

"You want to drink my milk baby?" Lucinda asked with fire in her eyes.

"Yes!" Jake didn't hesitate to answer.

He put his mouth back on her nipple and began drinking the sweet liquid that Lucinda produced. Lucinda felt Jake drinking up her milk and she held him in her arms.

"Mmm yes baby drink my milk. You look so sexy doing that," Lucinda moaned.

Jake moved his hand down between her legs and found her tight opening. He put two fingers in and finger fucked her while his hungry mouth drank her milk. Lucinda could feel her milk leaking out into her son's mouth. Her breasts were slowly drained and she could feel the intensity between her legs heighten.

jessy19
jessy19
2,738 Followers