Abandoned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

Jake loved the taste of his mom's sweet milk. This was definitely making up for the time in his life that she didn't get to breast feed him as a baby.

"Mmmgghhhh oh Jake! This is so hot! I can feel you drinking up my milk!" Lucinda moaned.

She wriggled underneath him letting his fingers slide deeper inside of her. Jake took turns sucking both of her breasts and drinking up more milk. Lucinda loved the way his lips wrapped around her nipple and he looked up at her as she fed him.

A few more thrusts of his fingers sent Lucinda over the edge! She raised her body off the bed a bit and moaned so sexy. Jake kept sucking her breasts and milk ran down the corner of his mouth.

"Oohgghhhhhhh! Yes! I'm cumming!" Lucinda cried out and climaxed hard.

Jake felt her pussy clenching his fingers and her juices ran down her thighs. Jake gulped hard taking one final drink of her milk. He watched her gasp as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. Her body slowly relaxed down on the bed and she was breathless. Jake reached up to kiss her. She could taste her milk in his mouth.

"Mmm that was so sexy! I want to do that again with you...mom," Jake said suddenly without realizing what he'd said.

Lucinda blushed. "Mmm my baby boy you'll always be mine. I love you so much!"

Jake kissed her face and neck. "I will always be here for you. You'll always be my beautiful mother, lover, wife."

They made love later on that night.

Jake and Lucinda stayed together and raised their two children who would grow up to be wonderful people. Maybe one day they would explain to Jr. and Jackie who they really were. They lived happily ever after always in love and knowing they had a special bond not only as husband and wife, but mother and son.

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers