Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 03

Story Info
Avoiding discovery, getting closer, and a plan for a kill.
6.1k words
4.72
36.7k
71

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,046 Followers

When I woke up it was already light and all three women in my current world were sitting outside. I rubbed the gunk out of my eyes and swayed outside, tired from the restless sleep.

'Morning..' I yawned.

'Well, you sound awake.' Tashee said and giggled.

'I feel like I haven't slept at all..' I muttered.

'But one part very awake now.' giggled Naylee.

I tried to clear my mind and looked puzzled at her.

'He always like that in morning?' she asked Wendy, who barked to affirm it.

I looked at Tashee, who held back a laugh as she pointed at my feet. I looked down at them and saw their view was blocked by the tent in my shorts.

'Oh crap!' I said and hurried down to the beach followed by laughs and barks. 'I'm just going for a morning run!'

By the time I had returned I was back to a more decent appearance. I even brought some fruit with me. Of course they smirked when they saw me.

'Even you?' I asked Wendy as I could just see it on her canine face, then sat down to eat the rest of the fruit Naylee had peeled for me the night before. 'I think I liked it better when I was hated..'

Tashee moved closer and leaned against me. 'Your fault for spoiling us.'

I noticed neither her nor Naylee were wearing their usual military outfit, and only the bras and shorts.

She saw my eyes glance quickly at her and Naylee's curves. 'You sure you like it better when we hate you?' she whispered in my ear and I cursed my second head trying to do the thinking for me.

I dropped my forehead on the low table. '..no..' I said meekly, experiencing the biggest defeat in my life, and it wasn't even in combat.

The mood had really turned around from before and Tashee and Naylee had really warmed up to me. I guess when they were able to let it all out it lifted a big burden off their shoulders. I wasn't used to getting flirted with and tried not to think of it as too serious. I didn't know if they could really get into me, but it was sometimes damned hard to restrain myself when I felt their soft tails moving against the back of my legs as we stood side by side, or along my lower back when we sat. At least Wendy joined me when I went to sleep and ensured I slept peacefully again.

***

Things stayed quiet for some days again and I was hard at work with fishing. Okay, maybe just holding the pole while a thread with bait and hook hung in the water. I had caught four fish so far and was ahead of the daily quota but I wanted one more since the others looked smaller than usual. I scooted over to make room for Naylee when she joined me and leaned against me. One more similarity with house cats when they like you. I wondered if I was saddled with two oversized cats who would be just as bad as normal cats.

I discarded the thought and enjoyed the sun and breeze together with her.

'What's that?' she said, squinting her eyes and looking into the distance.

I followed her gaze but didn't see anything.

'I see faint spot moving up and down.'

'Too far for me to see.' I said. 'Maybe a bird?'

'Looks erratic.' she said, then got up. 'Hang on.'

I heard her rummage through the bag with supplies they had salvaged from their craft before it crashed on the island. She came back with a small pair of binoculars and peered at the horizon.

'Anything?' I asked.

'I not think I like it..' she said, then handed me the binoculars.

I tried to find what she was looking at and found it, making my heart sink. It was a search drone from our military.

'Shit!' I said, not happy with the turn of events just when things began to feel good. 'One of our search drones. Probably found my pod. It'll be coming here soon.'

'What will be coming?' asked Tashee who came back with Wendy from collecting roots.

'Trouble.' I said, giving her the binoculars.

'One of yours?' she asked when she saw it.

'Yeah.'

She gave the binoculars to Naylee to keep an eye on it. 'Your chance to go home..' she said and smiled at me.

I knew her enough to hear the sadness in her voice and see it in her eyes. I felt absolutely the same.

'It'll probably fly back to a secure space before sending information about the find to central command, then wait for the next orders. I estimate we have a day to make ourselves scarce before it comes here to find our hut.' I said and racked my brain for the options we had.

'You don't want to find you?'

'Are you crazy?' I said, upending my backpack. 'Like hell am I going to leave you.' I looked up at her with a sudden feeling of insecurity. 'Or would you like me to leave..?'

She smiled at me and went down on her knees to hug me tight. 'Never..' she whispered and it got my heart racing.

I looked up at Naylee standing next to me. 'You made me believe you, you not getting away.'

I held up my hand and she held it tight while I smiled deviously at her. 'I'll use those words against you, you know?'

She nodded, smiled back at me and Wendy put her paws on my shoulders from behind and licked my cheek.

'This is my home and you're my family. I'm not going to let anything come in between.' I said and would never again have insecure feelings about them anymore.

'Can we destroy probe?' asked Tashee.

'Not without it seeing us, if we even can. It's extremely tough and can self destruct.' I said.

'And it attract even more attention.' said Naylee.

I nodded. 'Best chance is to make it think there are no survivors and keep hidden.'

'But then this makes evidence.' she said, pointing up at the roof.

'Exactly.'

'We have to make it think we died.' Tashee said.

'We?' I asked.

She nodded firmly. 'We. If it sees our crashed pod it looks for us too. So we show all of us died. Silth spies will probably hear and call off any search.'

I smiled at her. 'Then we all die together.'

'Together.' said Naylee.

'Together.' said Tashee and I promised myself I would court them seriously after this was over.

'We need good hiding place first.' Tashee said. 'And am afraid only one best option.'

'The bunker.' I said and she nodded.

'But have to deal with monster there.' Naylee said. 'How?'

'I thought about trapping it, then killing it with fire.' I said. 'But then I'd need something fast to set on fire. Rubbing sticks or a flint stone with kindling are no options.'

Tashee moved away to her bag with supplies. 'This?' she asked, holding up a short tube.

'Is that what I think it is?'

She nodded. 'Fire grenade. Will set anything on fire.'

A nasty grin grew on my face. 'Perfect.'

***

'It has found hut.' Naylee said, observing the drone flying to the island.

Tashee and I could see the tiny black shape flying low over the water, then rise up when it came close to the hut. It circled the hut several times, then got closer again.

'It is inside.'

'It should find our uniforms now.' Tashee said.

We had left their uniforms and the remains of mine for the probe to find, plus fresh fish to make them think there were both Silth and humans working together there and who would be back soon. The cooperation would have them puzzled about what to do next for a while.

'Hope it convinces them. Not much more we could leave there.' said Naylee.

I glanced at Naylee's curves from behind and at Tashee next to me, wearing only their bras and shorts. 'Yeah, any more left there would have complicated things.'

Tashee looked at me and raised her eyebrow. 'Maybe not everything.' she said and gave me a devilish grin.

"Rafe, you are definitely going to court them and provide them happiness in any way you can." I thought and blushed, which made her give me a purr. Like cats, they had found a plaything and loved to tease. And I loved it.

'It is leaving.' Naylee said, seeing the probe return to sea.

'That will give us another day to figure out what to do with this unexpected information. And hopefully they'll search along the coast first.'

We picked up our bags and headed further into the jungle.

***

We had walked up the stream again, then cautiously moved toward the bunker and climbed up a tall tree near it. Well, the women climbed since they had the equipment for it, then lowered a rope ladder I had constructed the day before to get me to the lower branches with Wendy strapped to my back. Up there we had a good overview of the bunker and should be able to spot the monster going in and out.

Tashee and Naylee fastened nets between the branches upon which we could camp, hopefully out of reach of whatever lived in that bunker. The hides we'd been saving would shelter us from anything falling from above, like creepy-crawlies, and would keep our own things from falling through the holes below, like food. An extra net below us was for safety and I imagined the tree looked like it had been invaded by a gigantic spider.

By the time we had finished setting up it was getting dark. There had been no sign of the creature so far, and even throwing stones at the entrance did nothing. It probably wasn't there so we had to wait.

We had fruit and cold roasted fish for our meal, which we had taken along with dried and already roasted meat since we wouldn't be able to cook up here. For our personal needs we'd have to use a special bag tied to the other side of the tree to prevent quick discovery if the thing passed underneath. Luckily any smell would fade soon in this climate. It was no problem for Wendy since the smell of cags wasn't new.

I would take first watch again, then Tashee and finally Naylee. I laid flat on my stomach at the edge of the hide we sat on to keep an eye on the bunker when Tashee and Naylee snuggled up on both sides of me.

'You're going to sleep here?' I asked, expecting them to use the other net to sleep on.

'Will it bother you?' purred Naylee, settling in tightly to my right. 'Will make easier to wake us silently if you see thing coming.'

'Besides,' whispered Tashee in my left ear. 'sleeping with you going to happen anyway, so might as well start with that now.'

"Rafe, if you ever dare not to satisfy the needs of these two, I'm going to personally smash your head in with a rock." I thought to myself as a wave of goosebumps crossed my skin and Wendy gave me a soft whine. "Of course I'll spoil you too, unfortunately you'll have to settle on snacks and cuddles." A soft but happy bark told me she'd settle for that.

'I really don't get what the men on your world are thinking, but they're nuts for not worshipping you women all the time.' I whispered.

'Maybe time our world got conquered by humans and teach our males something.' Naylee purred in my ear.

'If the females knew males like you existed, they would help with invasion.' purred Tashee in my other and I got a nuzzle against my cheeks from both at the same time.

'Good night.' purred Tashee.

'Good night.' purred Naylee.

Wendy murmured soft.

'Sweet dreams, my special ladies.' I whispered happily.

***

Nothing happened all evening and by the looks of the two moons it was time to wake Tashee and let her keep watch. I didn't like to have them do these things and rather let them sleep peacefully as I watched over them, but if I did that they'd give me hell because they're not just soldiers like me, but they also want to share in the burdens with me. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was to have crashed here with them.

'Tashee.' I whispered. She didn't react and I whispered her name again, nudging gently with my upper arm, which she held on tightly. When she still didn't react I went for the bold approach since she herself said things would happen sooner or later anyway.

I caressed her cheek with my nose, then used my lips to worship her soft fur and stretched my neck so I could reach just underneath the back of her ear. Then I moved back along her cheek and caressed her muzzle with my lips. I could feel her smile growing and moved my lips along the corner of hers.

She kept her eyes closed and only turned her head towards me so I could caress her lips with mine while she purred softly. We kissed slowly for a while, just playing together with our lips and she opened her eyes like two small moons that gazed upon me in the dark.

'Wake me up like this from now on?' she whispered against my lips.

'It will be my pleasure.' I whispered back.

She moved her fingers through my hair and we kissed for a little while more before she hesitantly pulled back.

'Time for you to sleep.' she purred.

'Yeah, although I'd have liked to stay awake.' I whispered.

'I think we woke someone up.' she whispered.

I looked to my right and saw Naylee giving me a sleepy grin. 'If you not wake me up like that for my watch, I will stay asleep.'

I chuckled and turned to Tashee. 'Well, you heard her. You have to wake me up first.'

'But you need sleep.'

'I won't be able to sleep if I disappoint her.'

'Okay, but if monster not come tonight, I will keep you busy all day.'

'Not without me.' purred Naylee.

'Girls, girls.' I whispered. 'Let's get through tonight first.'

I wouldn't be able to sleep on my stomach, so Tashee had me turn on my side and snuggled up to my back while Naylee snuggled with her back against me. The warm sensation and the pressure of two lumps against my back combined with the soft pressure against my hips and the two soft hills my arm was locked between in front of me melted any resistance I had.

Naylee rubbed her tight buns against my bulge once. 'Someone already awake before morning.' she purred.

'Someone is easily kept awake by certain beauties.' I chuckled.

'Then someone better sleep before morning happens and you too tired.' purred Tashee in my ear.

'Yes ma'am.' I whispered and relished in the perfect comfort provided by these wonderful creatures.

***

Soft kisses in my neck woke me up and I turned my head to kiss Tashee softly. 'Time for the switch?' I whispered.

'Yes.' she whispered, caressing my cheek with her muzzle.

I gave her one more kiss, then caressed the back of Naylee's ear with my lips before moving to her cheek. I couldn't move any further so I went down and nuzzled her neck slowly while I moved my fingers gently through the fur at the top of her chest.

Soon enough she purred and turned her head to me so I could caress the side of her muzzle with my lips while she moved her tight behind against the bulge in my shorts. After a few moments she turned around and we kissed until she pulled back and smiled at me.

'I agree with woken up like this from now on.' she purred.

'You created two demanding females.' Tashee whispered in my ear.

'I don't mind demands like that.' I chuckled.

'Good.' Naylee said and turned me around towards Tashee. 'I demand wake up at end of watch. Even if I'm not asleep.'

I turned my head and kissed her one more time. 'You got it.' I whispered.

Tashee rubbed her behind against my still bulging shorts. 'This one had no sleep yet, I think.' she purred.

'That one rather stay awake than sleep.' Naylee chuckled.

'Then I will keep him comfortably awake.' Tashee purred and snuggled tight against my front and pulled my other arm around her chest.

'Go sleep.' whispered Naylee.

'Good night.' I whispered. 'Wake me as soon as you suspect something.'

'I will.' she purred. 'Sleep well.'

'Good night, and sleep well.' purred Tashee.

***

Gentle but urgent shaking awoke me and I knew something was going on from the silence around us. I turned my head and Naylee pointed into the direction faint shuffling sounds were coming from. My heart began to beat faster in anticipation. I shook Tashee and she woke up at once. We rolled onto our stomachs to observe the sounds coming closer and after a short while we could see bushes moving in the moonlight at the other side of the bunker. Tashee and Naylee took my hands and I could feel their nervousness in their grip. We were about to see what was terrorising the island.

The rustling and shaking neared the edge of the bushes at the entrance. I thought I saw a snout coming out from between the leaves and heard faint sniffing. Movement next to me startled me. I saw Wendy look at the creature, her fangs bared but she kept silent. Good girl.

The snout disappeared in the bushes, then the creature shot out of them into the entrance in a dark green flash, startling all of us.

'Did you see?' whispered Tashee after a while of silence.

I shook my head. 'Too fast, all I saw was something that resembled a dinosaur.'

'Dinosaur?'

'It's the name for really big lizard-like animals that lived on my planet millions of years ago. They were terrible monsters, which is what the name means. This one reminded me of those at once, it only seems to have bigger arms.'

She nodded. 'There were those on our planet too, but we made them extinct.'

'Now we need to know if it'll rest during the day and hunt during the night.'

'It nearly day, so looks like it.' whispered Naylee, gesturing at the blue streak growing on the horizon.

I nodded. 'Now we'll only need to endure boredom while we wait for evening.'

'You think you have time for boredom with two Silth females?' asked Tashee and I saw that teasing sparkle in her eyes warning me to prepare for torture.

It was torture indeed, but a nice one. After breakfast Tashee took something out of her bag and hid it behind her.

'Why you say we're beautiful?' she asked seductively.

I blushed and knew I had to confess one day. 'I love the colour of your eyes, your cute noses and big ears, your soft cheeks and sexy curves, how you sway your fluffy tail and how your claws and dark fur remind me how dangerous you can be.' I said and saw her and Naylee smile. 'Then there's the love and care you have for each other, thinking of the other before yourself. The strength to go on despite what misery life has thrown at you. And how you accepted me despite being the last thing you wanted to have around you.'

Tashee and Naylee looked at each other for a moment, then leaned over to me and gave me a soft kiss each. When they sat back and smiled I found a brush in my hand.

'Think you can stay busy with that?' Tashee purred.

I gave them a big smile. 'Hell, yes.'

I swallowed as Tashee and Naylee took off their bras and shorts, giving me a good view of their beautiful breasts and the cute pink nipples sticking out of the short fur. They gave me a smile as they moved one hand along my thighs and laid down on their stomachs next to me.

'Naylee first while I watch bunker.' Tashee whispered.

I made myself as comfortable as I could with that pressure in my shorts and traced Naylee's back with my fingers, then followed gently with the brush. She purred louder while I went from her neck to her lower back bit by bit, brushing gently to get her fur untangled in some places and remove loose hair.

It was a delight to feel that softness under my fingers. I'd definitely do this more often.

Wendy whined softly and I smiled at her. 'Yes, I'd think you'd love this too, so how about I make a brush for you and treat you like this every day?'

Wendy whined again and Tashee chuckled. 'Don't make her wait that long. You can use brush for her. She family after all.'

Wendy's tail wagged in understanding. 'Well, then I'll do you after Tashee, okay?' I said to her.

She crawled closer and gave me a lick.

'You have way with animals.' purred Naylee.

'Think so?'

'Could say you have three predators keeping you in heart.'

I watched the pleased faces of the three cuties around me and had to agree. 'I do have those three predators in my heart too.' I whispered, thinking how I had changed in the short time on the island. And I had these girls to thank for it, starting with Wendy.

I decided to make another bold move and ran my fingers with the brush along her butt cheeks.

Naylee's purr went up, she had waited in anticipation for my touch, hoping I dared to brush her there too.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,046 Followers
12