Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers

She wiggled her soft furry tush while my fingers traced her curves and the brush followed. I didn't want to risk putting too much force on the nets and knots, and I guessed they didn't either, otherwise I'd expect we'd be giving into our deepest desires right now. This was our foreplay, and we were going to build up until the moment we were free to release.

I went lower with my fingers and brush, caressing her legs from top to bottom and her purring turned sensual. She spread them a little to give me full access to the insides and I smiled at the moist fur and slightly sweet scent coming from between the top of her thighs. If brushing had this effect I'd be brushing them all day long.

She looked at me with a little guilt and pleading in her eyes and her ears flattened, but I held fast and only brushed her legs.

When I had finished with those I turned to her tail, holding it gently in my hand while I brushed slowly from the base to the fluffy tip. I felt her tail twitching as I caressed it and she kept on rubbing it against me. I held it close and when I was done I pushed my face into the soft end and kissed the tip, sending a shiver through her tail and up her spine which ended up as a loud purr in her chest.

She looked longingly at me and reached out her hand to me. I took it and she pulled me gently closer, rolling on her side and taking my cheek in her hand to pull my face closer and kiss me softly.

After a while she pulled back and sighed. 'This predator all yours to tame.' she purred softly.

I caressed her cheek and ear. 'I don't think I want to tame you. There belongs wild in you.' I whispered.

She smiled dreamily at me. 'Then you have to give reason to be wild sometimes.' she purred, then rolled on her stomach. 'Now, one more predator to please. And she more cunning.' she purred in pleasure.

I looked at Tashee, who had a little mischievous smile on her face. 'You ready to take me on?' she purred.

I grinned. 'This brush and I will take any challenge.' I said and winked at Wendy. 'As long as it's one of my favourite predators.'

Tashee chuckled and stretched before closing her eyes. 'Then let big hunter tame this predator..' she purred.

With Tashee I started at her lower back, then moved up slowly and I could see her back tense and her fur stick up the higher I got until she pushed her neck into my fingers when I reached it. I moved my fingers and the brush in long strokes down her back up to the base of her tail and she shuddered and purred in pleasure. Then she relaxed a little when I caressed her tush and was treated by the same scent and sight of moist fur when she spread her legs to let me brush the inside of her thighs.

Once more I had to hold back from kissing a different kind of lips and focused on giving her the best brushing of her life. She purred in satisfaction when I went down her lovely legs, and reacted in the same way as Naylee when I showed her tail my affection. I gave her a kiss above the base of her tail instead and was also rewarded with a loud purr.

Tashee rolled on her side to grab my wrist and pull me alongside her and kiss me.

After she pulled back she looked deviously at me. 'When this all over, I make up for all years I live without love from real male.' she purred. 'You are warned.'

I chuckled and smiled with a little pride. 'I'll be happy to give you the love of a lifetime.'

I felt soft bumps and two hard pricks against my back while a warm arm embraced my chest. 'Need extra love too..' Naylee's voice pleaded in my ears.

I took her hand in mine. 'Then I'll continue loving you until you're satisfied, and then even more.' I whispered and she nuzzled my cheek.

A whine from Wendy made us chuckle and I held out my hand to her. 'Come here girl. You didn't think there'd be no love for you left, did you?'

Tashee moved a little back so Wendy could lay down between us and I brushed her fur with as much love as I did the other two. She shivered as usual when I ran the brush from her neck to her tail and she rewarded me with her kisses.

After I was done brushing Wendy we all snuggled together, Tashee and Naylee purring in pleasure.

***

I woke up with a start, having realised I had fallen asleep. Tashee and Naylee were snuggled up to me and Wendy and sleeping peacefully.

I looked at Wendy who was awake. 'Has anything happened?' I asked.

She gave me a reassuring soft bark and I relaxed. If the thing had come out she would have woken us anyway. I smiled at her and scratched her head and neck.

I kept watch until I felt Naylee stirring against my back and holding me tighter, nuzzling my neck to give me pleasant shivers along my spine.

'Fell asleep..' she whispered. 'Brushing too good to stay awake..'

'That boring, eh?' I asked in mock disappointment.

'No..' she chuckled and hit me playfully. 'Said it was good.'

'Just kidding.' I whispered and turned my head to kiss her until we heard a soft moan from my left.

'Another victim from the mighty brush has woken up.' I chuckled.

'You give me more reason to make you very, very tired.' Tashee purred with a grin.

'I can't wait..' I whispered and she leaned closer to kiss me.

'Monster still in there?' she asked.

I nodded. 'Wendy hasn't seen anything strange.'

Tashee scratched Wendy's head. 'Thank you for keeping watch when we should.'

Wendy gave her a soft bark and a lick.

We ate as it had been some time since we did, then checked the knots and nets for any sign of failure. Everything was good and we could feel proud about our crafting skills. We went over the basics of our plan to gather fuel like wood into the bunker, then lock the thing inside after throwing in the grenade. It should explode into a fireball and set the whole place on fire from the inside until nothing but ashes was left. After that we could clean it up and use it for our new hidden home.

But first we had to take a better look at the bunker to see if that plan was feasible. While we waited for the rest of the day we snuggled together and I had three furry girls to attend to with my caressing hands until Wendy warned us with a soft growl.

We crawled to the edge of the net and kept our eyes on the bunker entrances, our hearts beating faster in anticipation of another and hopefully better look at the monster.

It growled low, then startled us by shooting out the entrance, right into the bushes in front of it.

'Damn.' I whispered. 'Still no good look at it.'

A loud roar came from under our tree and we peered carefully down. It was sniffing and searching, moving around the tree just out of sight under the cover of the lower branches and we were terrified it had discovered us.

I cursed myself for whispering, thinking that might have betrayed our presence, but then we saw a furry creature darting across the grass away from our tree and the monster chased it at full speed.

When we heard it rush through the trees further away we let out a collective sigh in relief.

'It was chasing prey.' I whispered.

Another roar even further away told us it was moving away from us. I took a deep breath. 'Okay, I'll go down and check out the bunker.' I said.

'Not without me.' Tashee said.

'Or me.' said Naylee.

'No.' said Tashee. 'You stay here.'

'I go.'

'Stay.' said Tashee more firmly. 'Watch for monster.'

'I will not stay alone here.'

'I will not have you in danger when no need for it.' growled Tashee softly.

'Girls, girls.' I said and took their hands in mine. They looked at me in frustration. 'I think I understand. Tashee, you don't want your daughter in any unnecessary danger.' I said to Tashee, then turned to Naylee. 'And you don't want to see your mother going into danger without being at her side.'

They both nodded, looking sadder.

'Well, I don't want either of you even within a kilometre of that thing and if it were up to me you both stay here where you're safe.' I said and squeezed their hands, seeing the determination in their eyes. 'But then you'd probably hate me for not trusting in your experience as fighters and only make you worry for me, right?'

They nodded again.

'So,' I sighed. 'I have to swallow my pride and fear of anything happening to you and rely on your help, even if I hate myself for it. And you'll have to trust each other as well, okay?'

Tashee sighed. 'It true. Would hate to see you get hurt.' she said softly to Naylee.

Naylee nodded. 'Only want to protect you..'

They hugged and it felt good to see them like that. 'Well, now that that's settled, let's get to work.'

'But who keeps watch?' Naylee asked.

Wendy gave a quick bark.

'You keep?'

Wendy barked again in confirmation.

'She does have excellent senses and could spot it when we didn't.' I said and scratched her head.

The girls agreed and we made our way down the tree.

Naylee looked at me for a moment, then kissed me softly. 'For caring so much..' she whispered.

Before I could say anything I got a kiss from Tashee as well. 'No say anything.' she said and smiled at me.

I smiled and gave her a nod, then we hurried into the side entrance of the bunker.

Inside we lit torches we had made before with twigs soaked in sticky tree saps and I kneeled down to Wendy. 'All right girl, you stand watch outside for us.' I said and got a confident bark. She looked at me for a moment, I gave her a big kiss and she happily hurried outside.

'We demand reward for good job as well later.' Naylee said with a smirk.

'All the reward I can give are yours.' I grinned and we went into the bunker, exploring every room.

We learned the layout, essentially a sectioned hallway in the shape of a square with rooms all around it and double sized observation rooms in the middle of each side with two doors each. Inside the square were four more rooms, but also stairs going down into a sub floor with four bigger rooms. We guessed there had been a decent sized unit living here, but for what purpose we'd probably never know.

All that was there was piles of dirt, a lost patch of moss or grass here and there where light was available. Nothing, not even a scrap of paper was to be found of the former occupants.

Wendy ran inside to us and gave a couple of soft barks.

'It's coming back.' I said and we hurried out of there and back up our tree.

We waited silently and the thing appeared later, keeping itself hidden from view and rushing into the bunker with something in its jaws. Its prey most likely.

I laid down on my back. 'I think what we had in mind might work. There are ducts to provide enough oxygen to keep the fire going. Silently getting enough fuel in there will be the hardest part.'

Tashee lifted up my arm and snuggled up beside me, running her soft fingertips along my chest. She made my heart beat faster and I moved my fingers through the fur on her back.

'We think about it later. Sleep first.'

Naylee yawned and snuggled up under my arm as well. 'Agree. First sleep.' she purred and kissed me.

'Sleep.' I whispered and kissed Tashee before I chuckled when Wendy settled herself on my stomach and demanded her good night kiss.

Despite the difficulties ahead, we were a happy family.

***

Tashee and Naylee refused to let me go when we woke up and fed me instead, giggling and teasing me by feeding me mouth to mouth. Even Wendy picked up on it and held out a piece of dried meat in her mouth for me to take amongst stifled laughter next to me.

We looked at our options to gather anything easily burnable and get it in the bunker without getting caught. We had to make do with bark and bushes full of leaves and any sap we could harvest from the trees. Anything else was probably too wet.

'Think we should start now?' I asked, looking at the sun.

'Yes, have some time before dark. We collect near bunker, then take inside when thing is gone.' Tashee said.

I agreed and we went to work, gathering bark and cutting thin branches with lots of small leaves as silently as possible. Wendy stood guard again but if the thing came out of the bunker we wouldn't have much time to get into the tree, or we'd have to sneak inside and barricade ourselves into one of the rooms.

We stopped well before dark and climbed back up, eating and waiting for the thing to go hunting again. I leaned back against the tree with a view at the bunker beneath and the girls sat back into my arms. We were too tense about the coming night to fool around, but not to enjoy each others company.

When Wendy pricked up her ears we knew it was time. Nervous about the thing finding out what was going on we kept our eyes on the entrance and soon after it did the usual sprint into the bushes and move to what probably was its favourite hunting ground.

We waited until Wendy couldn't spot it anymore and scrambled down the tree, dragging the branches and pieces of bark inside to the room close to the nest. When we had the first pile inside we started cutting more and piling it up outside until it was enough for Naylee to take inside. Working in the dark with just a few torches slowed things down and by the time Wendy warned us we only had about a quarter of the room filled.

When we were safe up the tree we just collapsed into each other from exhaustion and fell asleep just as the thing arrived.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers
12