Abandonment Issues

Story Info
Sad, poor little slave.
1.2k words
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was 18 and (her first) he was 29 almost 30. She was seeking out attention from anything and everything. She was consumed in the idea of being possessed, owned. She was consumed in the idea that she could be brutally punished and yet her panties were soiled with puddles of juice from her overlonging pussy. For years she had dreamed of the day when she would be his property. The one master for her, the right master who would punish her, but understand her limits. She thought she had found it in him.

So young the girl, who'd met this master on the computer. He spoke of the dirty things he'd do to her. Flirting, and laughing at their equal interests. Her dark secret soon arose. He was responsive and agreed in his love for all things as dark. He agreed to possess her. They wanted to meet, but she was never home alone, as she lived with her parents. They spoke for weeks over the telephone as he commanded her to thrust her fingers inside herself, she would abuse herself for him. He spent long hours just making her cum.

She had been spending time with her girlfriend and an ex-lover who had just left her girlfriend's new boyfriends house after having a two hour long fuck. The young girl was left sore. She couldn't stop thinking of her new master, images of his long thick pierced cock thrusting inside her. She began to tremble, her underwear warm and soiled with her own honey. Her heart began to race as she picked up the telephone. Her friends didn't mind as she asked to invite her dominant party to finally enjoy her.

The moment he set foot in the door, her panties were instantly soaked once more. He'd made it and she didn't think he was actually going to come. He sat his ciggarettes down on the coffee table and sat next to her. She began to shudder with fear at his actions. He looked at her friends. They were amused by her reactions. As he pulled her into his lap and forced his tongue down her throat they also felt the need for sexual expression. She was enthralled with his massive pierced tongue. Almost unable to open her eyes after released. He turned and had her facing with her legs spread wide so that her friends both could see. She was wearing a skirt and a thong so the sides of her cunt could be seen. He pinned her arms behind her as he smacked her pussy, as it stung against the gleaming skin she moaned at his attack. Her male friend copied her master in his actions. But she began to ignore them because her master was taking her just the way she'd imagined. He began to fuck her pussy with his fingers. Deep, his long thick fingers, thrusted her insides spreading her tight hole.

She was so responsive as he bit her neck and sucked it. "Your mine." He told her and her pussy throbbed to him. He smacked her thigh and it reddened immediately upon the attack. She moaned shuddering once again. She whimpered, she moaned, and tears fell down her cheeks as he would thrust and then punish. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed tightly until finally leaving a bruise on one side. She became so overjoyed that after leaving to smack her legs a few times more she began to cum on his lap. She trembled in his arms as he grabbed her face and turned her to kiss him once again.

Her body twitched as she let him kiss her and then crawled to the floor laying her head in his lap. He pat her just like a little pet. She was immediately overjoyed at these actions.

.... A few weeks later

Her master would speak to her about his worries. His roommate whom he told about the experience was complaining that she was to young. She was of age, "What's wrong with that?" She thought. She assured him that because she was 18 (even showed him her I.D.) that there wouldn't be anything wrong with what they were doing.

"I just dont want to be ridiculed for robbing the craddle." He told her.

She reassured him it was alright because it was his life and he had to make his own choices.

A few days later he called her, telling her he was going to pick her up. They'd be alone in his home tonight. She agreed and got some things together. She dressed up just for him. He picked her up that night. Again he splayed her and fucked her with his hand, he forced her to strip and crawl on her knees whenever she wanted to move. They watched porn movies about their lifestyle as he sat in the seat he pushed her head into his lap and she licked at the cloth. He pet her until they moved back to the couch and he AGAIN fucked her with his hand. He abused her body beautifully.

Later they retired to the bedroom where things moved a little more forward. He picked her up and turned her so that she was facing his dick and her pussy was at reach to his hand. He spanked her reddening her ass. She licked her small tongue over his cock around the piercing until he sucked on his fingers and stuck one in her ass and one in her cunt. She threw her upper body into the comforter and covered her head as she screamed with pleasure to his attack on her virgin asshole. He thrusted her deep until she again came. He took her back the back of the head and forced her mouth onto his engorged cock. She licked slowly at force until he jerked her hair back. She opened her mouth to scream and he shoved it right in. She was obediant without words. She was forced to suck him even though her face scrunched up in somewhat of a disgust as his was the first she'd ever sucked in her life. She moaned with delight as he smacked her ass and played with her randomly. He finally forced her down his cock exploding in the back of her throat. They fell asleep.

Later that week...

She talked to him over the computer. She was crying as he continued to tell her he couldn't see her anymore. "But master why?"

"You're just way to young for me. I've got to be serious about life right now. I'm not getting any younger and I want kids and a family. You will, too someday."

"Master, no please, don't abandon me please."

"I can't my roommate won't leave me alone, he thinks the same. He's like a brother to me I don't want him angry just because I'm not doing what I planned."

"But master please... no..." But he would continue to refuse.

Her tears were overwhelming her as she finally gave up. "Goodbye master..."

"Goodbye my dear it was fun."

She just signed off. She cried herself to sleep that night. She would miss her master in every way. She never found another nor even began to look... until 3 years later... But that's another story...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Chair "Please, you know you can't win," he prodded.in BDSM
Office Dominance I take on a wonderful new sub.in BDSM
The Breeding Slut Master's horny hucow is in for some milking and breeding.in BDSM
The Room You are his property, to be used as he sees fit.in BDSM
Tongue and Claws Sir focuses on a single body part for torture.in BDSM
More Stories