Abasiophilia - Wheelchair Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

It was as if she knew she had a tight pussy and she was going to use my cock to enlarge it, squeezing it into her from different angles. If you know anything about how a pussy is constructed, it is made of an accordion like tissue that can expand considerably to house most any cock. You just have to go slow. I did my best to accommodate her needs and little by little I worked between my pushing up and her using her entire weight to sink down until my entire shaft was inside her. I'm not saying it was a perfect 3 point landing, she did cry out in the last inch or so. But we finally got the deed done. Once I was all the way inside her, I diddled her clit with my thumb and she began to moan and orgasm. Sensing my cock was ready, I grabbed her ass and held her tight as my dick exploded. She wasn't getting away. Then, having shot for the moon, I fell back in silence, the cum drooling out of her vag onto my pubic hair. Finally she lifted herself off of my erection just as her sister returned.

"Did you save any for me?"

"I'm afraid not, once a night is all we crippled guys are allowed."

" Well, you don't have to cum in me, just give me a deep poke and I'll play with my myself until I cum, it won't take long."

How could I refuse? She fluffed me up with her fingers and tongue until I was hard and she then she gracefully mounted me with great ease, her vag was much roomier than her sister's. I wanted to ask her why, but it was not the appropriate time.

Now that I had regained my hard on, she fitted me inside her as she played with her clit like a champ. She hadn't given up on me as with her other hand she was squeezing my balls to prolong the event. I must admit there was still some juice in the old fellow to lube her up while she stroked herself. I fell back in amazement as she continued to orgasm at least 3 more times while I played with her nipples and stuck my third finger deep into her rosy ass which looked remarkably like a big Valentine Heart.

"Oh yes, that's good."

And then I surprised myself spraying her insides with a final unexpected salute. God Bless my big balls, they had held enough cum to satisfy both sisters.

But, like all good things, an end point was reached. My ball sack looked like an empty paper bag.

"You rest up," she said finally sliding off me. She went into the bathroom and brought out a hot face cloth so I might clean up the cum and pussy juice. She also tossed me a dry washcloth to dry myself and within five minutes I had fallen asleep.

About an hour later my friend's wife discovered me, lying there nude, my cock laid out between my legs like a filet mignon.

THE WAKEUP CALL

Don's wife woke me gently by tugging on my cock.

"Arnold, you better wake up, we will call an Uber for you. I never knew you had such a nice cock?" as she gave it a squeeze. "Not fair of you to do the twins and leave me out of the circle."

I smiled weakly.

"If you'd like me to drop by to tidy up your apartment this week just give me a call."

"What about your husband," I said.

"Don't worry about him, I'll give him a good blow job the night before. As long as he gets his, he doesn't ask any questions. And in your condition you certainly need some extra help."

I nodded my agreement.

THE WHEELIE TAKES A VALENTINE'S DAY VACATION

By now I was pretty much recovered, but having learned how much of a pussy magnet my shiny wheelchair provided, I was in no rush to get back on my own feet again. That Saturday I decided to take a brief vacation and test out the wheelchair's chick potential and use a little of my accident money to enjoy myself. After all it was Valentine's Day Weekend. What better time to search for some extra loving.

I folded the wheelchair and fitted it into the back of the car. I was walking pretty good by now. For this brief weekend vacation I'd decided to drive up to a ski resort. The resort is known as "Big Bear," it sits way up high in the snow capped mountains. It is only about 2 ½ hours from Los Angeles. You check in late Saturday morning, party Saturday night and leave Sunday at noon. A quick trip but a much needed break. I was curious if the wheelchair magic was still working at higher altitudes.

There was one traffic accident along the way, a minibus with Japanese tourists had driven off the road but no one was hurt. The minibus had a big red heart attached. I guess they were celebrating. A large tow truck was parked blocking the road for a half hour while they dragged the bus back onto the asphalt using a winch. It wasn't much of a delay and I was glad there were no fatalities. Once the let the traffic broke, the Asian tourists were all waving and laughing as if running off the road was a big joke.

I waved back at them and continued on, listening to the satellite radio. About 45 minutes later I arrived at my destination, at least that's what the navigator app on my phone said. I'd arrived at the Western Big Bear hotel, it was one of the pricier hotels but what the heck, no doubt the fancy pussy would be there too. I parked in the underground parking lot, off to a side where there were no other cars. I pulled the chair out and unfolded it and plopped down just before a car with a bunch of college girls pulled in and parked two spaces to my left. Even before they were out of the vehicle, seeing me seated in the chair, they were shouting,"do you need any assistance?"

I smiled back, "Thanks," I said.

Of course they wheeled me to the check-in counter and even carried my bag. Yes, there were many questions.

"Yes, an auto accident."

'I'll be better eventually, but it will be a while before I can chuck the wheelie."

Checking in at the same time, the clerk must have thought we were all friends. He booked me into the room next to theirs. The two rooms opened into a suite through a connecting door. Of course it was too early to get involved, but if I opened the door from my side I could hear very distinctly the girl's conversations.

"He's kind of cute."

"Do you think he can get it up, I mean have sex?"

"I could see front the way his pants were folded he must have a good sized member."

"Oh Suzy, is that all you ever think of?"

"Well he's a young man, what do you think he thinks of?"

The girl with the low voice, Marci, I could tell it was her, said,

"That's all any guys think of. And if he can't get any, he's thinking about it all the time."

"Oh Marci, you're disgusting."

HOT TO TROT

Of course I was elated to know that they were interested in me sexually. I waited until they left in a group, headed to the hotel buffet for dinner. I wheeled my way out half way out my door just as they were leaving. I waved to them and no surprise, they ran over to me and we all got into the elevator together.

"Are you going for dinner?"

"I guess."

"Why don't you come with us?" said the Asian girl.

I learned during the dinner that her name was Jo-Jo.

Her "sisters" all nodded in agreement. Marci, who was dark haired and wide shouldered took the handles of the chair and effortlessly steered me, with the group, towards the Buffet. One of the girls pulled a chair away from the table so I could sit with the group. Another asked my preferences and set off to get me a plate of food. She returned with several plates of seafood, crab legs, salmon. It was more than I could eat, but I tried. Little by little the girls returned from the Buffet line, happy and enthusiastic at the offerings. I waited for the others to arrive back before starting in.

"Would you like a glass of wine or a beer?" said Marci.

"Sure, whatever is closest."

"No problem, just make your pick."

"A beer or white wine would work, it really doesn't matter."

Moments later she brought me both. I could see that eating together was an opportunity to ingratiate myself with the group. I told them some jokes and stories of my "ordeals" and garnered as much sympathy as possible without sounding phony. I wanted them to think I was a legitimate wheelchair bound patient even if the future might turn around. The fact of the matter, by now I was well recovered, outside of a few aches and pains. Like a spider in his web I was getting ready to pounce, sexually that is.

After we all finished eating desserts, fresh pastries and cakes, even profiteroles, we all took a late night stroll up to the glassed in observatory at the top of the hotel. Once more Marci did the honors. Fortunately the observatory was heated. There was a quarter moon high in the sky that looked like a boat, bright yellow and sharply defined. The clouds were of a dark blue color and looked a little threatening.

"Uh-oh," said Sally, "those dark clouds could mean more snow or even rain."

I pulled out my phone, "It says light snow and strong winds tomorrow. Maybe it will blow the dark clouds out and away by morning. Look, you can see the trees bending, the wind must be at least 20-25 miles per hour. "

"How do you know that?" said Jo-Jo.

"Oh, I took a Meteorology course in college. They taught us by watching the amount of wind deflection, due to the blowing the trees, we could estimate the wind strength."

"Where did you go to school?" said one of the girls and that set off another discussion which allowed me to say I had graduated and was applying for jobs with three local television stations.

"Do you want to be a weatherman?" said Marci.

"That would be nice but you need a masters to qualify. I'd be happy with anything that involved new shows or script writing."

We all talked until the bus boys kept coming around to clean up and making it obvious it was time to leave. I finished my coffee and we left the Buffet. Marci again was generous in her efforts to wheel me back.

On the way back to the room we stopped in the gift shop which was well stocked with wines and liquors. I purchased a three liter bottle of Tito's Vodka and a 12 pack of lime sodas.

"Let's party," I said.

The girls nodded approval. When we got back to the room I excused myself to use the bathroom and shortly thereafter I unlocked the suite door from my side. I rolled out of my room and knocked on their door. They had already opened the Vodka and were dancing around to the music channel on the TV.

"You know we have a suite here." They didn't seem to understand.

I rolled over to their door and unlocked it and with the two doors open both rooms were now connected. The party became a lot larger. One of the girls called a ski instructor she'd met that afternoon and invited him and his friend to come up to our party.

They arrived quickly. Remic was a good looking dude, blond haired, tall and muscular. His friend, Jason was the opposite, he was shorter and looked nerdish, also a little fem. They started drinking and everyone was dancing in and out of the two rooms. Jason tried to dance with me and spun the chair around. I smiled.

THE PARTY

Jo-Jo, interrupted and took an interest in me. We danced about, me in the wheelchair she gyrating like an automaton. By that point most of us were beginning to get high on the booze. Remic had some weed and even though it was a no smoking room the place began to smell like skunk heaven. Jo-Jo and I ended up in my bedroom and before long Jo-jo had taken off her top. She had two perfect B breasts with thick chewy nips that I was in a rush to sample. Most of the other girls had already gone topless as well.

Of course watching the girls half naked plumped up my cock and pretty soon Jo-Jo had removed her panties and placed them on my head as if they were a crown. Seeing my obvious erection she lost no time in unzipping my pants. She rolled back her skirt with a quick hand movement and grabbing my cock, shoved me into her wet vag. Soon she was happily bouncing up and down. I tried not to cum figuring I better save it for one of the others and I laid back and closed my eyes. She gently removed herself from my cock but started to blow me. I lay with my eyes closed trying to decide if I could resist cuming because this girl was something special with her mouth.

"Oh what the hell, I thought. This is too good to miss." I relaxed my attempt to hold back and as she continued to suck my cock, moving up and down to give me deep throat, all the time her hands were rolling my balls around in my ball sack and then came that magic moment when you just have to give in, I did.

I came like a champ and I could feel her sucking every drop of cum down her throat. I lay there in a trance state, I'd never had a better blow job. I slowly began to come back alive, the music was playing, smoke and booze filled the air and I opened my eyes.

OMG AM I GAY?

"Thanks dude," said Jason. I was aghast. It wasn't Jo-jo at all, blowing me, but this nerdy guy doing me the favor. Several of the girls were there watching as if he was giving a lesson in cock sucking. Seeing how surprised I was, Jo-Jo leaned forward and said,

"I would have blown you but your cock is just too big for me, so I let Jason do the honors. It was good, no?"

"Yes, it was, but now you can call me gay."

"One blowjob doesn't make you gay," said Jason. "Give yourself a break."

Not wanting to hurt his feelings I tried to recover by lying,

"Sorry dude, you are the best, I was just surprised when I opened my eyes. My cock is yours anytime you want it."

Of course I was not expecting to open my eyes and see my cock in a gay guy's mouth but you gotta roll with the punches.

"I guess being a cripple guy you don't get your cock sucked very often."

"Yeah," I lied, he should even know how frequently it happens,

"And man, you were just the bomb."

At that moment someone passed me a mixed drink. If the alcohol was wearing off, that double shot of vodka diluted in lime bubbly lifted me back into the stratosphere. As high as I was becoming, I probably would have let the president suck it my cock, although the first lady would have been a more pleasing choice.

Anxious to get that man saliva off my dick and the drooling cum blanket he left on my pubes, I said,

"Excuse me, I gotta wash up a bit."

Diane, the red head, helped me into the bathroom where two of the girls were already nude and fooling around in the shower stall.

"Hey gay guy," they joked, "Come into the shower with us."

Evidently, everyone had heard of the blow job switcheroo.

Diane helped me maneuver out of the chair and into the shower stall. She lowered me sit on the tile floor. I sat there as the warm water fogged up the glass enclosure. The two girls standing over me were kissing and touching each other, they seemed very hot and sexy. One maneuvered herself over me, grabbed me by my hair pressed my mouth right into her shaved pussy. There was a taste of musk and honey, maybe it was the soap or maybe it was the perfume but I could not resist her overt behavior. I had to part the labia with my tongue to get to her clit. Oh my God, that pussy tasted so good I could have sucked on it forever. Except that her shower mate, Kate, playfully pulled her back and tugged at my head to put her puss right in my face. She was one of those girls with a really exposed large clit. I put my arms around her curvy ass and was able to get her engorged pussy into my mouth. I even used my fingers and nose to satisfy her. She obviously enjoyed my attention as she threw her arms tightly around my head and there was no escape for either of us.

After a few minutes of sucking her love juices filled my mouth and then something sweet and warm. I couldn't believe it but she was peeing into my mouth. She was still holding me tightly I could not escape so I let the urine flow without swallowing it. Although I'm told pee is sanitary to drink, I let it wash down my chin and it covered most of me although the warm shower spray diluted it.

GOLDEN SHOWERS

The two girls laughed at my predicament. "Never got peed on before?" said Kate.

I didn't answer but my expression gave it away. They leaned over me,

"Aww, poor little baby. It's a Valentine shower just to break you in. Once you get peed on you will never say no."

Then to make amends, they poured shampoo my head, making my eyes burn and soaped me up till I smelled clean and the yellow urine was all washed down the drain.

Somebody come into the bathroom at that point and one of the girls said,

"Hey, help us get the crippled guy out of the shower."

Of course I could have just stood up and walked out but I waited till Marci, the stronger of the girls lifted me by my armpits and helped carried me into the bedroom. Someone had turned the lights off and only the flicker from the TV lit the room.

I sat on the edge of the bed while she dried me with two towels. I was a bit chilled, probably because they had the air conditioner on. Marci, who was bare breasted, her tits were quite large, took me in her arms and laid me down on the pillows and cuddled with me, pulling the light blanket up us. She massaged me with the towel and even worked on my cock. She seemed to enjoy playing with me. I anticipated she was going to let me fuck her.

She rubbed me into total relaxation and as my cock got soft she finally rolled me over onto my belly so ostensibly she could massage my back but she seemed to spend a lot of time on my ass. She must have opened those little creamy tubes of lotion that you find as give aways in hotel bathrooms and was rubbing it and kneading it into my lower back and then my ass and finally she began to finger me.

To tell the truth it felt real good. She continued rubbing my ass and could feel her finger penetrating me, first one, the two and then as my ass opened she got three fingers inside. It was an odd sensation, kind of like the relief and pleasure of, well you know what I'm referring to. She stopped for a minute or so, leaving me and then she returned and started in again massaging and once more sticking her finger into my ass.

What I didn't know was that Marci was a dominant lesbian with a strong dose of bi and was quite comfortable acting as if she were a male in her sexual behavior. At some point she substituted her finger and began to worked a dildo into my ass cheeks. When she was satisfied I was opened, she attached the same dildo to her strap-on belt.

"You've got a nice ass Mr. Potemkin, a real Valentine ass and I'm going to add the cupids arrow."

IS THAT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS?

No, I realized. I wasn't going to fuck her. She had already started fucking me.

In retrospect she was quite sophisticated and had progressed quickly from the one finger to two to three and now she was plowing my ass as if she was a man and my ass was a pussy. This new intrusion was not unpleasant and my cock firmed up as she punished my ass with hard stiff jolts of her hips. The dildo was of a reasonable size. The effect of her fucking me must have given her pleasure as at a certain point she swooned and orgasmed and fell silent tightly holding my arms back behind me to show her dominance as if I was her prisoner. And I guess at some point we both fell asleep. The dildo finally popped out of my ass and we slept for several hours like two drunken bums.

It must have been around 3 am that Marci released my arms and rolled off of me. She was replaced by a colder more muscular body. Then I realized it must have been Remic when he whispered in my ear,

"My boy sucked your cock so you owe me this."

BLOODY PAYBACK

I was half asleep and didn't know what he was referring to but I soon got the point of his anger.

While Marci's stiff rubber dildo was bearable, I could feel Remic's cock like a thick steel dagger thrust into my ass. My ass resisted but not for long. With a few bucks of his hips he opened me up like a ripe tomato shoving that bareback cock all the way inside. He kept pumping like a locomotive. Since he'd probably fucked a few of the girls last night, it took him a long while to reach his point of release. I struggled to get away but he was too powerful. His entrance was far from consensual but as the initial pain subsided I was able to deal with this long lengthy penetration that was finally lubed by his cum and an explosion of profanity.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers