Abbey, Bethany and Amber

Story Info
Mother knows best.
6k words
4.39
38.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny was restless. James, Jeff and he had come to Majorca from Detroit to find and fuck girls while they were on holiday. They were all in their early to mid-thirties and fairly fit. They had been told that English girls were good at 'letting their hair down' whilst on holiday and that sounded like the sort of action they were after.

So far things had not gone well. It seemed to be the season for girls to come on holiday with their husbands and boy friends. A phone call back home to his friend who had originally sold him the idea of the holiday confirmed they should have gone to the island of Ibiza.

It was too late now they had paid for their accommodation for the rest of the week.

"Why don't I try on my own?" he asked the others, "It's always a bit intimidating to be approached by three men rather than one.

They agreed and drew lots. Lenny won. He set off in good spirits that night, sure that the tide would turn for them.

He went to a club where the lights were low and the music soft. It was not that he had any great objection to loud music but it wasn't conducive to the sort of chatting he had in mind for his pick-up.

Abbey sat on a stool at the end of the bar feeling very conspicuous. She was waiting for her sister Bethany, but Beth was late. Abbey decided that she must have gone off with her latest heartthrob. He was a boy she had flirted with on the flight out and she had met up with him on the previous day. Abbey's mother had insisted they get back to the apartment at the stroke of midnight.

Lenny noticed the lonely figure at the end of the bar. She wore a white cotton top which left her shoulders bare as well as an inch or two of her midriff. He noticed the pink satin bra straps across her shoulders and speculated briefly as to whether she wore matching panties under her short black skirt. Her long shapely legs were beautifully curvaceous, her hips and waist even more so. Her feet were in white toe-less sandals; her light brown hair was tied in a pony tail. Overall she made a very desirable package.

Lenny wandered slowly over and sat beside her at the bar.

"Care to dance?" he asked her in a soft deep voice.

She looked at the handsome young black man beside her, his teeth dazzling as he smiled at her. She began to smile back, liking what she saw.

"Sure."

He slid off the stool and she did likewise. He took her fingers in a gentle grasp as they moved onto that part of the floor where there was a wood-block area for dancing. He took her in his arms and they started to dance. Lenny prided himself on his sense of rhythm and she seemed to be adept at following.

At first he held her traditionally, but as the music changed to a slower rhythm, he moved them closer together. Her tits were pressed against his T-shirt and her belly moved against the growing mound between the tops of his legs.

Lenny began to wish he had made sure he was more firmly tucked in down there, but the girl didn't seem to notice. Or, if she did notice, she didn't mind him getting a hard on for her. She rested her head against his chest.

On a sudden impulse, he bent and kissed her forehead, just at the hairline. She looked up at him and grinned.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"For being such a good dancer," he replied, "and such a nice girl."

She hugged him. Dancing had been getting difficult as the floor area became more crowded. They were now swaying to the music but barely moving their feet. Both his hands were around her and her arms remained in the hugging position.

Lenny stopped worrying about his hard-on. She had surely felt it by now. And she showed no sign of disapproval. Indeed she was, he realised incredulously, moving ever so slightly against it. He felt a tingle of rising anticipation which made his cock press even harder into her belly.

The music stopped and the other dancers left the floor. Lenny and the girl were the last to leave to go. He was sure she sighed as they parted from each other's grasp.

"My name's Lenny," he informed her.

"I'm Abbey," she introduced herself as she got back on her stool.

He brought her hand to his lips as he said,

"Delighted to meet you, Abbey. Can I get you another drink?"

She asked for a vodka and orange.

"I don't want to be rude, but are you sure you're old enough? You look about fifteen!" he told her.

"Of course I am. I was eighteen last month," she insisted.

He ordered the vodka together with a dry Martini, stirred not shaken, for himself.

Abbey wore a wide grin as he turned back to her.

"You've been watching too many James Bond movies," she told him.

He laughed too, "It was one of those crazy moments. I just couldn't think of anything else to say."

That started a long conversation about the James Bond movies, other films they liked and film stars in general.

They danced again. And again, as the floor filled with other couples, they found themselves standing swaying in time with the music. This time he had no doubts as she deliberately moved herself against his erection. He let one of his hands slide down onto her ass. He pulled her tightly to him, grinding his cock against her.

She looked up into his soft brown eyes, "That feels good."

She wiggled her hips a little, rubbing against his cock as if to make sure he understood what 'that' she was talking about.. He understood perfectly. He placed a finger on her shoulder and rubbed along her bra strap.

"Are you wearing pink panties too?" he asked quietly.

"You'll have to wait and see for yourself," she was really laughing now.

"We'd better go back to my place then," he suggested.

"We'll have to hurry, Lenny," she told, "I have to be back with my folks by midnight."

Once inside their apartment, Abbey put her arms around Lenny's neck. She kissed him.

She whispered, "I've never had a black man before. Please be gentle with me, Lenny. I've heard about the size of cock some of you guys have!"

Lenny returned her kisses. This was exactly the sort of girl he was looking for. He took her into his room, stripped off his T-shirt, dropped his jeans and boxers and dropped down onto the bed on his back. His cock stood up boldly, tall and stiff. He felt proud of it. Abbey stood beside the bed,

"Oh! What a whopper!" she cried when she saw his magnificent fuck-pole, "You really will have to take it easy with that great thing."

She hadn't taken anything off, but it became apparent to Lenny that his girl wanted an audience. She slowly peeled off her top, showing him her lovely satin bra. C- cup, he guessed. Not bad for an eighteen year old. Then she unclipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Yes! You were right. They do match," she said as her pink satin panties came into view.

She sat on the edge of the bed and reached behind her to undo her bra.

Lenny couldn't wait. He cupped her breasts in his hands and started fondling them through the bra to delighted squeals from Abbey.. Lenny realised she had deliberately sat in that position so he could reach her tits. Very slowly, she unhooked and removed the bra. Lenny now had his hands full of her tits and she was moaning almost like she was climaxing already. He ran his fingers round and round her nipples.

She took hold of his cock and massaged it for a few moments, before lowering her head and licking it a few times. Lenny was burning with passion for her. He longed for her to take his cock in her sweet mouth. She just ran her tongue over the head a few more times.

"I know what Lenny wants," she looked at him coquettishly, "Lenny wants Abbey to suck his prick, doesn't he!"

"Lenny sure does!" he managed.

She smiled sweetly as she lingered a few more seconds before ever so slowly opening her lips and taking his cock into her mouth. Lenny let out a great sigh as it went in and she started slurping over it. As he looked at his stiff black cock going into the eager mouth of the pretty English girl, he couldn't remember a more delicious feeling. The transatlantic flight tickets suddenly seemed very cheap indeed!

Lenny thought he was about to come. He didn't really want to come in her mouth, but it was too late. The contents of his balls rushed through the length of his cock and hit the back of Abbey's throat. She didn't seem to mind at all. She swallowed gamely, enthusiastically gulping down great globs of his cum juice. She massaged his cock to get the last drops out of it, before lifting her head and grinning at him.

"Lovely, yummy spunky cum for Abbey," she cried, opening her mouth to show him the last globule on her tongue before she swallowed it.

All the while she kept massaging his cock, keeping it big and stiff. She rose and dropped her panties. Then she climbed over him. Holding his cock in position, she began to lower herself onto it.

"Ow" she went as the great globular head popped into her cunt. He froze thinking he had hurt her.

"Don't stop," she implored him, "I need to be fucked."

His cock was sliding into her smoothly now.

"How is it now?" he asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous," she told him, "Your prick feels beautiful, way ahead of anything I've ever had before."

Lenny carefully rolled her over, keeping his cock thrust up into her cunt. Lying on her back with her legs spread wide as possible, she smiled up at him,

"Come on now Lenny, fuck my brains out."

He began to hammer his cock into the lovely sexy girl as hard and fast as he could, making her whimper and moan as she experienced one orgasm after another. Lenny was pumping load after load of cum into her as his passion for her demanded satisfaction.

At last, they lay side by side exhausted from their efforts. Eventually she turned, pulling his arm around her as she nestled up to put her head on his shoulder.

"That was marvellous, Lenny. Easily the best fuck I ever had," she told him. He grinned back at her, "You're welcome, Abbey. You were pretty good yourself."

Meanwhile, back at the club where Lenny and Abbey had met, James and Jeff were tossing a coin over the blond girl sitting on her own at the end of the bar. Jeff won and James disappeared.

The girl was as far back as she could get, almost out of sight around the curve at the end of the bar.

He noticed red eyes as if she'd been crying. He wandered over.

"Can I be of help?" he offered gently, "Are you waiting for someone?"

"My sister," she replied without looking up, "I was late and she must have gone on without me."

The rhythm of the band was good and there was something appealing about this girl.

"Would you care to dance?" he asked.

"Now she looked up and saw a tall dark handsome man with a wide grin. He looked like he could give a girl a good time. She nodded, giving her eyes a last wipe as she got off her stool and walked over to the dance area with him. It was South American, a samba. She realised she couldn't do it. She said so.

"Just follow me, I'll guide you," he ordered.

As he held her tight and whirled her around, she found the samba was child's play as a dance. Or maybe it was the way he made it for her. Anyway, she was suddenly enjoying herself again in the arms of this stranger. Life was looking up. She felt sorry when the music ended and the musicians trooped off for a break.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Mmm.... Yes, please. A vodka and tonic."

He ordered drinks and then, "I should introduce myself. I'm Jeff Morgan from Detroit at your service."

"I'm Bethany Sanders from Romford, Essex," she responded.

"You seem much better than when I first noticed you, Bethany," he said conversationally.

"I was upset," she looked at him as he raised an eyebrow in query, "It was some guy I met on the flight out. My sister and I both wanted window seats, so we were sitting apart. He sat next to me and chatted me up. We arranged to meet out here, which we did earlier tonight. But he turned out to be ..."

"Go on, Bethany," he urged. He liked the sound of her accent and liked the feeling that she was opening up to him.

"Well, he was very selfish, you know."

At that point the music started up again.

She had stopped talking, so Jeff asked her to dance again, an offer she seemed eager to accept. It was a slow smooch, so Jeff held her tight and they swayed gently in time with the rhythm. She seemed to press against him more than before. It had Jeff wondering just what her last remark actually meant.

As they weren't dancing properly, Bethany's arms went round his back and her hands were flat against his shoulder blades. Having nothing else to do with his own arms, Jeff simply wrapped them around her. He felt her holding him tighter, her mound grinding into his already too obvious erection.

When they sat down again, he asked her what she meant by being selfish.

"He just wanted his own satisfaction. He wasn't at all bothered about me. I could have been a robot for all he cared," she sounded cross.

Jeff got the picture. She didn't have to spell it out further.

Bethany wore a navy blue chemise style dress. The bodice was very fine lace. When the lights were dimmed, the ultra-violet made her look as if she had just her white satin and lace bra on above the waist. She caught him looking at her under the dim light and grinned.

"I suppose you'd like me to take the rest of the dress off too!" she admonished him.

He grinned back, "I was simply admiring your pretty bra, Bethany. It seems a shame to keep these things hidden sometimes."

"They're not hidden from everybody all the time, you know," she said quietly,making it sound almost like an invitation.

Jeff stood up.

"Would you like to take a walk?" he asked her.

"Where to?" she enquired, then provocatively, "Your place or mine?".

On the way back to the boys' place, they walked along the shore. Bethany took her shoes off and waded out until the water came up to her knees. Her dress finished three or four inches higher and the water was calm. He wanted to be with her but couldn't get his jeans rolled up that high.

'Fuck it,' he thought, 'What's a pair of wet legs put against holding this dream close to me?'

He waded out to her and took her into his arms. He cupped her lovely face in his hands and kissed her, starting gently, moving slowly, increasing the pressure until they were kissing open mouthed with their tongues intertwined.

Some distant passing ship had stirred up a wave, long since becoming a smooth swell. As their kiss ended, the swell lifted the water around them until Bethany was waist deep. Then it subsided.

Jeff thought she might be annoyed but she just laughed and threw her shoes up onto the shore.

"I might as well go for a swim," she announced.

With that she launched into the water and swam until she could just touch the bottom. She stood there up to her neck and called to Jeff,

"Come on it's nice and warm."

Some what reluctantly he swam out to her. The water didn't get over his shoulders where she was. She put her arms around his neck and jumped up on him, her legs going round his waist.

"Do me a favour, Jeff," she asked, "Take me now."

She kissed him with a sense of urgency.

"Come on, Jeff. I've always longed to do it like this. Fuck me now if you want me."

As he unzipped his jeans and got his cock out, she pulled her panties to one side. Although aroused, his cock wasn't all that big, probably because of the situation. But it was big enough for him to start it on its way into her. Once into the warmth of her cunt, it expanded rapidly.

"Oh, Jeff! That feels great," she cried as he started thrusting it in and withdrawing it in a steady rhythm. Suddenly she started a low moaning, increasing in volume and pitch until it became a scream. He turned so she was facing out to sea and couldn't be heard from the shore. The very last thing he needed was for some ass-hole to come out to save them. At least not before he had come too!

He increased the pace as he felt his balls swell with cum juice. As she started to climax again, he shot his load of cum into her willing cunt. It was exquisite timing. He pumped load after load of cum into her, thinking how lucky he had been to meet this lovely young girl just at the right moment for both of them.

They waded ashore, picked up their shoes and made their way to his place. They stood under the shower together, rinsing the salt out of their clothes before hanging them up to dry. Then they went into his bedroom and climbed into the bed. She went down on him, taking his flaccid cock in her mouth and getting it up to size for some more energetic fucking before they went to sleep in each others' arms.

Meanwhile James had wandered from bar to bar. He didn't get drunk, but he couldn't be described as completely sober when he ended up going towards the bar where he had left Jeff.

Then he saw her. She was the same age as he was, about thirty-five. A fading blond, almost a light brunette. But although she was facially quite attractive, it was her body that caught his attention. She wore a white blouse, the front of which was stretched tight across a lovely pair of D-cup tits that stood out proudly in front of their owner. Her hips and waist were sumptuously curved, her ass beautifully rounded, and her long legs fabulously shaped. Her slight belly looked so sexy too, in a Marilyn Monroe sort of way. Her tight black skirt had a slit which showed a flash of white satin with every step she took.

James was almost drooling as she walked along. He followed her as she went into the bar he had been heading for. He followed her into it. He was feeling pretty sober now that his attention had alighted on this beauty.

She had gone up to the bar to get a drink. James did likewise.

She sat down and James followed her.

"Excuse me, Miss, but what's a girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?"

She raised her eyed and looked him up and down. She must have liked what she saw because she smiled, replying,

"Waiting for the right guy to come by and ask me up to dance."

James held out a hand to help her up and they made their way onto the dance floor. He found her to be a very responsive, light-footed and pliable partner. She seemed to move gracefully and effortlessly in time with him.

And her soft, voluptuous body captivated him. She smelt enchanting. It was as if he was holding every dream of womankind he had ever had in his arms. He was glad he had tucked his cock away securely as he was sure it would otherwise have made its presence known to her. She told him her name was Amber and he introduced himself as James.

After the dance ended - all too soon for James - they sat again at the table and talked. She told him she had two daughters on holiday with her. He asked where they were and said he would like to meet them. He told her he was on holiday with a couple of buddies.

She remarked that she wasn't sure where her daughters were at that moment, but said perhaps she could introduce them to his friends. To James it sounded too good to be true. He took her hand and met no resistance.

Then she moved his hand to her knee, pressing it gently down.

"You're very young to have two grown up daughters," he ventured.

!I'd had them both before I was eighteen," she told him.

"That would be illegal in some states," he said.

"Well, in England the age of consent is sixteen and I was still sixteen when I had Bethany. Abbey was born less than a year later."

"What happened to their father?" he asked.

"He got fed up with all the responsibilities at such a young age. He ran off when Abbey was still in her nappies. I've never seen him since, although we got maintenance payments for a long time; until he was killed in a motorbike accident four years later, in fact," she explained.

"What happened then?" James was interested in her life.

His cock had somehow got out and was lying, throbbing against the inside of his leg. She had found it and her hand was lightly massaging it. She sat with her legs together. He had moved his hand to the triangular gap her skirt made with her thighs. As his fingers moved under her skirt and into that gap, she opened her legs a little.

12