Abbey of Saint Gall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Once they stood on even ground next to the birch tree, Bernard coyly suggested taking off the clothes. The cold night would surely drain all their warmth through the wet clothes. Being naked, they would have a better chance of surviving until they found shelter. He quickly and gladly threw the monk robe off. She coyly removed her dress. She held her arms across her plumb breast. He saw the triangle of her pubic hair. It was like in the stick figure drawing in the morning. She squeezed water out of her hair. He saw her nipples. He saw the moonlight reflected on her wet belly. She saw her eyes looking into the distance of the land of darkness, as if she were knowing.

Bernard silently took her hand and led her onward. A faint trail guided them higher into the mountains. After an hour of thick forest, they arrived at a steep rocky slope. The trail cut across with a steep drop off to the side. Now, they could see down at the village and monastery for the first time. The bulk of lights had withdrawn to the village center. Speckles of light combed the forest for the fugitives, yet all at much lower elevation.

Outside of the tree cover, the moon light shone onto Katherine and Bernard's naked bodies. He had a thin yet stout and tall body. She was on the tall side. Her breasts were now freely hanging in the milky moon light. He saw her firm thighs. Her body was so much smaller than the fluffy dresses had always made him belief. She seemed like a bundle of joy to him that he would have wanted to pick up and carry away. He did not dare touching her. As he glanced over the nakedness of her body, he could feel his penis moving. He was afraid that she would catch him with an erection. He told her to move on ahead of him.

She walked on across the rocky slope. He looked at his feet to avoid the uneven rocks. He glanced up at her naked butt to avoid walking too fast and bumping into her. Her butt cheeks went flabby and taught alternating with each step. He got mesmerized for a dozen steps. Because he felt the blood in his penis, he averted his eyes down. He looked at her strong thighs. He had never seen naked female thighs with all the details of their strength and how fleshy they seem. His penis was fully erect. It pointed ahead of him. His sex was exposed as he was walking naked. The temptation of her naked body would not go away like his thoughts. And, he could not avert his eyes, because he would stumble.

His heart was pounding in his ears, as he was embarrassed about Katherine turning around and seeing his large erection. Katherine paused for a moment. He told her to move on, before she could turn around. The path returned into the cover of the forest again. Bernard hoped that it would be too dark for Katherine to recognize his erection. As the nervosity left him, the erection eased his penis back down.

By dawn, they reached the edge of the forest high on the mountain. Trees stopped growing at this altitude. Meadows with grazing cows took over the landscape here. The villagers would bring the cows up to the high meadows in spring and take them back down in fall. Across the meadow was the cabin with the steward, who milked the cow and cultured cheese. Milk perished quickly. Cheese lasted long and could be delivered down to the village on a weekly schedule. The cabin was quiet without lights. Apparently, none of the searching villagers had come up here. They walked across the meadow side by side.

The breaking morning light showed the wooden door into the cabin. It was large cabin with a hay floor on top. The windows were well maintained. A row of flowers was in mini seed beds next to the house. Everything was quiet. Perhaps, the steward had not left the village yet and was waiting for warmer days. He pushed the door open. Being respectful, Bernard looked for the stairs to the hay floor to sleep in the hay rather than the steward's bed. The stairs were a few wood boards nailed into the wall. They squeaked under the weight of their hands and feet.

A scream rang. The scream was coming again from the floor below. Bernard called back that they were not thieves and simply needed a place to stay. Only a grunt responded. Bernard told the naked Katherine to wait on the hay floor. Bernard slowly climbed down to the ground floor. He warned the steward that he had no clothes and was naked. He opened the door to the bedroom.

The steward was sitting on the bed. Both feet were hovering over the ground. The steward was in tremendous pain. His feet were red and swollen. He complained that he was stuck on his bed like this for two days already, unable to walk. Bernard inspected the feet. Only getting his hand close to touching the feet, had the steward scream in agony. Bernard explained that the man had gout. Upon questioning, the steward confirmed that he was eating all the left over cheese scrapes. Bernard suggested, if he'd stop doing that the pain would go away. Drinking plenty water might break up the gout crystals sooner. The steward sent Bernard to fetch him a mug of water.

The steward allowed them to stay for a while. He also gave Bernard two pants and two shirts and apologized for not having spare shoes to share. The steward returned to lie in his bed. Bernard climbed up to the naked Katherine, who was hiding behind a hay ball squatting with her heels at her naked butt cheeks. He handed her pants and a shirt. She dressed herself like a man. They made a pile of hay and went to sleep.

Bernard was exhausted and slept for a long time. Katherine woke up first. She lifted his head on her lap. She stared caressing the hair around his face. Bernard gently woke up from the cradling. He felt loved and comforted by her gentle touch. He worryingly looked at her. She told him that everything would be okay. His face strained as he told her that he had had erotic feelings for her. She told him to hush. She reminded him that she had seen him naked as well. Everything would be okay. He felt safe. He cried. Tears were running down his face. The emotional discharge of his lifetime of standing up to harsh men and perfect purity standards exhausted him. He sobbingly fell back into a slumber and surrendered himself into Katherine's care.

He awoke again in the late afternoon. Katherine had caressed his hair and face for an hour. She grew endeared with the features of his face. The steward called up to them to ask them to milk the cows. Katherine took Bernard's hand as she led him to climb down to the ground floor. They walked over the meadow. The grass grew liberally. The surface was uneven and covered with many rocks. They came to a steeper slope with a smooth run of grass. Katherine asked, if Bernard had ever rolled down a grass hill. He said 'no.'

She laughed out loud as she swung the empty milk can threw the air. She grabbed her pants. Her mouth was wide open with a free and youthful laugh. She let herself fall to the floor like a ragdoll with her arms raised up as if they were following her. Then, she let herself roll down the grass sideways. After five rotations, she stopped and giggled. She insisted that Bernard follow her.

Bernard tentatively laid himself down. Then, he let himself roll a bit. The feeling was dizzying. The ground touched him in so many places. The world twisted around him. After the third roll, he could not tell up and down anymore. He started laughing as a feeling of joy came over him. He sat up next to Katherine to digest the emotions that were running through him.

Katherine pulled Bernard up with her hand. She told him to fly like a bird. Off she went running with her arms stretched out. She went left and right like a bird of prey soaring around. The dazed Bernard followed her. He reached out his large manly wings. He ran. He followed the cheery inner child of Katherine. He played. Yes, he played. He loved following the hair of Katherine flying through the draft wind in front of him. He wanted to get another whiff of her hair like back, when they thought shelter in the school room.

They swiftly arrived at the milking shed. The cows with bulging udders had already waited for a day to receive relieve of the pressure by milking. The cows stood silently, as Katherine and Bernard shot streams of milk into the same milk can. The happy cows walked off to their favorite pasture. The next cow eager for relieve would push herself in between them. Grunting moos were all around them. Some of the cow butts were filthy with cow excrement. One generally had to be careful to avoid stepping into the flat liquid cow manure pancakes that the cows left behind.

They returned to the cabin. The steward was sitting happily on a bench in front of the cabin to welcome them back. He had gray hair. He wore a traditional leather pant with suspenders. He had a full beard with the beard hair above his lip twisted at the ends. He wore a felt hat. He graciously thanked them. With sorrow creases on his forehead, he added that he had found out about their plight. A young boy had come to check on him. The young boy would tell the village. The next morning, the village mob would be at the high meadows to lynch them.

He was deeply sorry that there was no way of escaping. Farther up was a glacier with eternal snow that was treacherous even with special equipment and warm clothes. To the sides were sheer granite walls that could not be climbed. The cabin was in a funnel. The choke point to the cabin was already guarded. He thanked Bernard again about educating him about gout.

Katherine and Bernard climbed up to the hay floor. They sat next to each other solemn. "I don't care," said Katherine. "For so long have I dreamed about you, shy boy. If I am going to be condemned, I may as well romp you like a rabbit. I want to feel your throbbing penis inside my belly." Her blue eyes looked wild into his face. He gazed back at her with fear.

She flung her body onto his. She devoured his mouth with hers. Her tongue flicked in between his teeth like fire taunting the teeth, his lips, and his tongue. Feeling her tongue inside of him ignited his passion. His arms roused as he grabbed her body and pulled her tight. His loins pushed against hers. He felt the round shapes of her boobs pressing against his chest. He felt her body feverishly clinging onto his. Feeling her passion made him wild.

He pulled is pants over his stiff erection. She eagerly kicked of her pants. They left the shirts on, not caring in heat to get completely naked. He sank his member into her moist waiting sex. The smoothness of the entry and the tightness of her vagina awakened the animal in him that wrested control from his conscious guilty monk mind. She wanted him. She pushed her butt up and down against his sex.

After they came, their appetite was only half sated. "Do you want to try a forbidden position?" said the Bernard awakened to live daringly. All positions but missionary were strictly prohibited by the church. He flipped Katherine over on her hands and knees. He thrust into her from behind like a dog. Amazing, how the lips of her vagina reached back between her thighs, so that he could access them from behind. Unsatisfied with the depth of penetration, he grabbed her thighs like a wheel barrow and lifted her hind up. Now with her thighs in her hand, he penetrated her deeply touching her cervix.

After another lighting and thunder inside their hot sexes, Katherine collapsed forward and Bernard on top of her sweaty body. They dozed for a bit in the luscious afterglow of fornication. Then, Katherine pulled herself out from under Bernard. She jumped into the air. She said, let's thump the church even more and dance. She threw of her shirt. She jumped from one leg to the next. Bernard threw of his shirt as well. He clutched her body. He spun both of them around as he had heard frivolous people dance Viennese Waltz. They intoxicated each other with dizziness. They tried to stand still on their own yet fell on top of each other.

As the dizziness waned, Bernard started kissing Katherine's naked body. He carefully placed a kiss on each inch of skin. He worked his way from her neck down to her nipples. Katherine moaned as he reached her nipples. Then, he pushed his nose into her hair to smell her hair roots. She said that she had always loved him. She said how often she had wished that he would take her onto a secret tryst into the forest. She said how hard broken she was, when he joined the monastery. But now, they were both free again.

The morning came swiftly in the timeless world of the two lovers. An angry mob of villagers led by Dean Philippe arrived. They decided to torch the whole building as it had been cursed by the two. The flames flew high into the sky as the fire went into full roar. The steward silently cried about his home being burned down to the foundation. Dean Philippe felt justly accomplished. The steward was forced to feed the mob for free with fresh milk.

The tale of the two made its way to Geneva, the big city. The rumor was told that the two lovers silently snuck out of the hay floor by removing panels from the roof. Thus, the steward, who held guard, did not notice them slipping out. Then, they had hidden in a cave until the villagers had left. From their, they had stolen themselves across the country to Geneva, where they had started a secret Venus cult. The cult would hold wild orgies in private houses of the city. The church denied the existence of the cult. Yet, others said that they fiercely persecuted the Venus cult.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers