Abbey: Through The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was the master; she was the slave.

“Where do you want it, Abbey”?

There was no answer. Smiling, he rocked back and evidently pressed the head of his cock against her ass. “Do you want it here”?

“No-o-o.”

“What do you want? I want you to tell me.”

“Fuck my pussy, Brian. I want you in my pussy.” I almost came on the spot. And I had all this on tape. Did I ever have an ace in the hole from now on!

There was no hesitation. Brian had already positioned himself for the entry and, without any pretext of being gentle, shoved himself deep into her wide-open body. The force of the stroke shoved her forward against the back of the couch as she cried out loudly. It was like I could feel it myself, as I knew what it was like to have her wet walls clamp around a cock. He threw his head back and moaned, so I knew I was right. There was no more talking.

The only way I can describe what happened was a major pounding. With him being able to stand on his feet, he could thrust into her with all his power. Her kneeling position allowed him maximum penetration and he never backed off. Her moans turned to pleas as the pleasure obviously washed over her. She didn’t seem to know what she was begging for, but she just kept saying “Please.” Her body bounced non-stop with the force of his thrust, her breast swaying freely as they hung down.

The soft moans disappeared, replaced with unchecked loud cries of pleasure. When she tried to move forward and away from his attack, he would pull her back roughly so that he could keep himself in an upright position and maintain the full power of his thrust. I was in awe of his staying power under the situation.

When she came it was loud and abrupt! She froze in place for five or ten seconds, head thrown back. Then she bucked wildly and buried her head in the cushion to muffle her screams as she came. I couldn’t hold back any longer as I watched the spectacle and came. My eyes never left her body and face as I waited for Brian to climax.

I couldn’t believe it when he didn’t. Abbey no longer had the strength to stay erect on her knees and had slumped forward against the back of the couch. Brian adjusted with her, no longer standing straight up but instead putting his knees on the couch and moving forward against her to accommodate his entry. One thing didn’t change; the pounding never slowed and the manipulations of her nipples appeared to have reached the point of being very painful, he was pinching and twisting them so hard.

“Oh-h-h, o-h-h-h, o-h-h-h,” was all that was coming out of her by then. Her face was turned facing me so that I could see the complete rapture. Mouth never closed, moans and cries constant, she reached back and had her hand on his driving hips as if in approval. Even though I knew my hard was a done deal, she was building to another orgasm. I was not disappointed.

Unbelievably, this one was even more powerful than the first. She was already bouncing from the pounding on her ass, but she added to it by starting to pump herself up and down with a furious rush to the finish. Before she had a chance to bury her face again, she let out a scream that I was afraid would wake the children. I could see her stomach heaving back and forth as her climax caused an unchecked body convulsions.

It was too much for Brian this time and he threw his head back and moaned, obviously loading her with his come. Then he just froze in place as if he couldn’t move. He didn’t have to as she was still in the throes of her own climax and was driving his cock onto her by rocking back and forth on it.

They stayed locked with each other for at least another ten minutes, the pounding turning into a steady rocking back and forth, and then a small locked together simultaneous movement with him kissing her neck and the side of her mouth non-stop. One thing that didn’t stop was her moaning, even though it did quiet down to where it was just whimpers.

Finally, she looked at the clock and almost jumped up.

“Good grief, Brian. Get out of here!” They both hustled to get him out.

He stopped for a moment and pulled her close. “It was even more wonderful than I could have ever imagined, Abbey. I can’t wait until next time.”

Abbey patted his head as if he were a child and said, “There will be no next time, Brian. This was a fluke and a mistake. I won’t let it happen again.”

They were walking to the door as she said it. I saw him smile at her and said, “Okay.”

Then, without a word, he pushed her against the door and quickly lifted her dress to expose her wet pussy without the benefit of any panties. He dropped down in front of her to his knees and, with no warning or hesitation or warning, buried his face in her pussy. He must have sucked her clit into his mouth because her eyes flew wide open and her mouth spewed moans again. Her stayed with her for about 15 seconds before she lifted her right leg up over his shoulder, looking for more.

Instead, he stood up and kissed her deeply. Even from the distance I was standing I heard him say, “There will be more, Abbey. Even if we weren’t going to be together again next Friday, you’ll be calling me within a week.” Then, with that he walked out. Abbey turned and slumped back against the door, either from exhaustion or resignation, and started to softly cry.

She was wrong. He was right. So, stand by. The rest of it is still to come!

12