Abbie 'n' Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,016 Followers

"I've had that photo close to me for the past five years," I told her, "and although you were a real pain in the butt little sister in your early teens, after your 16th birthday, you blossomed into a really gorgeous young woman. I said to Mum more than once, that if you weren't my sister, I'd make a big play for you. And, if it's not too embarrassing, I can also tell you that you featured in most of my masturbation fantasies."

Then suddenly, Abbie jumped up off the settee and yelled at the top of her voice, "You rat. You great big, dirty, stinky RAT."

I jumped up too, "A minute ago you were wanting me to love you, and when I suggested that I already do, all of a sudden, I'm a rat?"

"That's right," Abbie yelled, trying to keep an edge of anger in her voice, but not succeeding very well, "For all these years while I've been trying to find true love, you've been lusting after my body and didn't let on. I think that qualifies you as a rat."

"Hmm, I see," I replied, "so while you were playing the field with all your boyfriends and having a wonderful time, I was supposed to come to you and say, 'hey, Sis, how're you doin' -- and, by the way, I'd love to get into your panties' and you would have swooned into my arms?"

"Well, not quite, but you might've dropped some sort of hint."

"I don't see how, although perhaps my lack of success with women may be due to a subconscious desire to possess you," I suggested, making a grab for her.

Abbie giggled and took a half-hearted swing at me. I caught her by her wrist, then grabbed her other wrist and twisted her arms behind her back. That brought her close to me and I could see her full, red lips near to mine and feel her warm sweet breath on my face.

She jerked her arms away and wrapped them round my head, pulling my mouth to hers and kissed me hard and passionately. Then she lifted her head with her mischievous little grin around the corners of her mouth. "How do you like your kisses, Scott darling, hot, hard and passionate or soft, sweet and wet?"

"Oh, no contest, gorgeous," I replied, "Soft, sweet, warm and wet every time," and she answered with a perfect example, her mouth open, working against mine, our tongues moving against each others and her full lips caressing mine. .

As we broke from the kiss after a minute or two, Abbie looked deep into my eyes and told me, "Darling Scott, you can't imagine how much this means to me. Love me, my sweet brother, and I will do anything you want." She sighed deeply, "Oh, Scott, make love to me."

"No," I replied, trying hard to stop the mile wide grin that wanted to break out.

"But Scott...," Abbie sounded shocked.

"No sweetheart," I continued. "I love you so much, and I want you so much, but it's going to be what you want too, someone who will treat you decently, like you said. I totally want to make love with you, so that we can both get maximum pleasure. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known and knowing that you want me too is driving me crazy. Like I said, now I really do want to get into your panties."

"Mmm yes," she breathed, holding me close against her gorgeous body and pulling me into another kiss. This was both soft, sweet and wet but also hot and passionate. Our tongues found each other's again and they stroked and caressed each other as we both hummed and gasped with joy and lust.

I pulled her body even closer, feeling her soft curves and her breasts mashing hard against my chest. She ground her mound against me, dry humping against my now rigid cock, letting me know that no holds would be barred.

As we broke again, Abbie said, "I think we could get better results in the bedroom," with a wide smile on her face.

"You go first then, so that I can watch your gorgeous arse swaying," and she walked across the room, her hips swaying enticingly, then turned at the door, laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

I jumped after her and caught her a swat across her pants, then turned her into me again and kissed her hard and passionately, gently stroking her back down to the sweet curves of her butt. My hands slipped under the top of her slacks and caressed her arse, squeezing and fondling her and running my hands down and across her cheeks.

Abby sighed and returned the kiss, running her hand down to my crotch and stroking my now rigid cock.

"Ooo yes, Mr Computer Man, that's a lovely piece of hardware you've got there."

"Maybe so, sweet cheeks," I replied, "but I can't wait to integrate it with your software."

"You know your problem, my love," she teased me, "too much talk and not enough action."

"Oh really," I replied and started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Then I paused, "No, strip for me Abbie, down to your bra and panties."

Abbie's eyes took on a sultry, provocative look as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, slid it back and down her arms and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a pastel blue bra that was just enough to provide some support but revealed almost all of her beautiful tits. My mouth was hanging open, and she grinned at me as she slowly undid the waistband of her slacks and dropped them to the floor, keeping on her 3" heels.

She was wearing matching pastel blue sheer bikini panties that revealed a neatly trimmed bush -- and also a noticeable damp spot in the gusset.

"Like what you see, handsome?" Abbie teased as she slowly turned to give me a view of her beautiful arse.

My voice was dry and strained as I said, "Now, gorgeous, take your bra off for me."

Abbie reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, which then hung from her shoulders. But then she turned her sultry expression on me and said, "You want to see what's underneath, you'll have to finish the job."

I moved to her with as much restraint as I could manage, although I was sorely tempted to throw her on the bed and stuff my cock into her hot wet pussy. But I knew that, for both our sakes, we needed to play the game and create real heat between us. I was going to take as much time as I needed to worship her body and to bring her as much pleasure as I was capable of providing.

I flicked the bra straps from Abbie's shoulders and as I did so, she grabbed my head in a tight embrace and kissed me hard and urgently. Abbie must have sensed what was going to happen because she relaxed, took a series of long, slow breaths, and closed her eyes in anticipation.

I ran my hands up and down the soft, smooth, silky skin of her back and felt her tremble as my hands slid down under her panties, again feeling the softness of her curves.

Abbie hummed and whimpered into my mouth as I stroked her and her eyes were half closed and dreamy as we broke apart

"Oh god, Scott," she murmured, "you are getting me so hot. My tits and pussy are aching for some attention -- I want you so very much."

"That makes two of us," I gasped, taking her hand and moving it to my throbbing erection. She squeezed it gently and ran her hand along its length through my slacks.

Then Abbie moved back a little and shook herself rather like a dog shakes itself when it leaves the water. "Hey, big BIG brother," she laughed, "there's something wrong here!"

"Oh yeah, and what might that be," I grinned.

"Well," she went on, "here am I a poor, terrified, vulnerable maiden almost completely naked at the mercy of the wicked man still fully clothed and about to ravish this poor helpless maiden."

"Hmmm, temptress, we obviously need to do something about that -- but before I do decide to ravish you I'm going to explore every inch of your beautiful body, with my eyes, my hands and my tongue. First, though, you can come here and undress me."

"Oh yes," Abbie murmured, and ran her tongue seductively across her lips, then unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor to join her clothes. "Mmm, somebody works out regularly," she purred, running her soft cool hands all over my back and chest and pinching my nipples on the way.

I quickly removed my shoes and socks and Abbie undid my belt buckle and pushed my slacks down to the floor, leaving me in just my boxers. Then she reached out to take my cock in her hand, but with a supreme effort of self-control, I picked her up in my arms and lowered her onto her back on the bed.

"Like I said, I need to see and taste and stroke and caress you first."

I started by gently massaging her head through her thick, soft hair, kissing her eyelids and her nose and her cheeks and her chin. I nibbled on her ear lobes and worked my way down her neck and just flicked my tongue across her searching lips. Abbie let out low moans as I caressed her neck with my lips. She followed my eyes as they took in the smooth curves and golden sheen of her body and felt her breath quicken as she found herself responding to the passion she could see in my eyes and hear in my deep ragged breathing. "Oh Scott," she whimpered, "this is getting me even hotter."

I then moved down and kissed the hollows at the base of her neck and above her collarbone, running my tongue across the velvety skin causing her to squeak, "Oh yes, that's nice."

I ran my hands down her arms and her sides, stroking and kissing her as she trembled and sighed. "Scott, Scott, please play with my tits, kiss them and bite my nipples," she demanded.

I returned a long, lingering kiss, then started to nibble and suck gently on the skin of her chest. Her nipples were now hard and her areolas noticeably darker.

I spread my fingers across her right breast, gently kneading her in small circles. These light caresses caused Abbie to moan softly. I moved my hand to cover her left breast and then kissed her right breast in slow circles going closer to her nipple, drawing my tongue across the underside of her breast. Her moans got louder. Just before I reached her nipple, I switched to repeat my actions on her left side, and I rolled and pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger before sucking her hard, sensitive tip into my mouth.

I returned to her right, brought my tongue to her nipple, and pulled it upwards. Then, I used just the tip of my tongue to move in circles around her areola. I gently held her nipple between my teeth and pulled her nipple into my mouth, nursing on it with my tongue. Abbie's body was now writhing and her breathing growing heavier and more intense. I repeated my movements on her left side while massaging her right breast with my hand.

Abbie gasped and moaned, "Oh, Scott, I want you so much."

"Patience, my love, I've still got other places to go."

"Ooo you tease," she moaned.

I scooted down the bed and started to kiss each of her legs upwards onto the baby-soft skin on the inside of her thighs. By this time, Abbie was writhing and crying my name, and she was breathing in short, intense gasps.

My cock was harder than it had ever been and I wanted Abbie so much, but I had to resist giving Abbie too much pleasure too quickly. So I moved my hands up to her panties and ran my finger lightly across the lips of her pussy, feeling how wet she was which caused Abbie to make little mewling sounds of pleasure. Then I slipped my hands under the top of her panties and pulled them down and off.

At that moment I coated my index finger with saliva and reached down to find Abbie's super sensitive clit. Abbie squealed and moaned deeply as I ran my finger up her soaking slit, and she screamed as I kissed her pussy and my tongue found her clit sticking out from its sheath. I quickly resumed this assault on her clit and sucked her deeper into my mouth.

"Oh god...oh god..., oh god, Scott, this is so good, please don't stop."

She immediately started panting more intensely, and I rolled my tongue up sideways and pushed it into her soaking cunt as far as it would go. I lapped at and savoured her sweet juices, then pulled my tongue slowly up her slit and over her clit, pinching it gently with my lips, and I knew that she was approaching the edge.

After repeating this several times, Abbie was almost out of control. She was trembling and shaking, whimpering and moaning in a frenzy of excitement and lust. Then I took her clit between my teeth and bit gently which sent Abbie over the edge, and she began writhing and screaming.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, ... yes, yes, I can't ... aargh ... I've never ...oh god, I'm cumming, oh Scott, I'm cumming." Her screams rose in an ear piercing crescendo, she shuddered violently and suddenly she became completely rigid as her pussy flooded with her juices.

Abbie's gorgeous body went limp, and I moved up beside her and held her in my arms, stroking her hair and making little comforting noises in her ear. "Oh god, my darling, wonderful Scott, I've never had an orgasm like that, never ever," she whispered to me. "I'm so very lucky to have someone like you to make me feel so good."

Abbie grinned wickedly. "Now I've got to find some way to make you feel just as good."

"Easy," I replied. "How about using your beautiful mouth on my poor aching cock!" Abbie didn't even reply but shimmied down the bed and lodged herself between my legs. "Mmm yes, I'd love to taste you, Scott, and anyway, I want to get my own back on you and drive you crazy too - just you wait, big boy."

Abbie licked around the helmet of my rigid cock and blew warm air onto it, making it even harder, if that was possible. Then she took me into her warm, wet mouth, stroking her tongue around the soft sensitive skin on the underside of the head. She gradually started working more and more of my shaft into her throat and moved her head up and down, using her tongue to tease the sensitive part of my cock. She increased the pressure and the speed of her sucking and kept adding saliva to keep me wet.

"Abbie," I groaned, "don't suck too hard, just use your tongue the way you've been doing."

"Oh, so now you're telling me how to do my job," she paused and smiled up at me.

"Enough of the running commentary, wench, just get back to work," I gasped. The sensation of her tongue swirling around my now throbbing, hypersensitive cock was almost unbearable. Then she took my balls in one soft warm hand, juggling them and lightly scratching my skin as she did so.

"Oh my god, Abbie, that's driving me crazy -- I'm not going to be able to hold off for much longer."

"Don't try darling, just cum in my mouth for me," she replied, and made a firm seal round my cock with her lips.

My cock started to get even bigger, and I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls. "Ahrgh, ngh so good,... Abbie, Abbie, my darling Abbie, I'm cumming," I yelled as my load raced through my cock and into Abbie's mouth. She sucked gently, holding my softening tool in her mouth until she had sucked me dry.

"Mmm, you taste delicious, Scott -- I could get very accustomed to this." She wriggled up the bed and held my head in her hands and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the slightly salty flavour of my own cum as our tongues danced.

"Fuck me Scott; make me cum, please!" she begged.

"I want to possess your beautiful body," I whispered, "and I reckon the best way to do that is to fuck you until you beg for mercy."

"Or for more," she gasped.

"Sweetheart, although I reckon I'm pretty good, it'll take me a little while to get back into the game."

"Oh, that's not fair," she moaned.

"But I've got an idea," I said, "Sit up against the pillows, spread your legs and draw your knees up, and masturbate to orgasm while I watch you. And I want you to keep your eyes on mine the whole time."

"Kinky," Abbie giggled. "You really want to watch me frig myself to a climax?"

"Yes, I really do, gorgeous -- and play with your tits as well, pinch those nipples and let me see and hear you really let go. My only problem is to hold myself back so I don't cum all over your tits."

"Oh, god, Scott, that makes me feel so slutty. But that's what I want -- I want to be your special slut, yours alone and you can use my body any way you like." And with that, her right hand slid down into her wet, gaping pussy, and she stroked and caressed herself, alternating between pushing two fingers deep into her pulsating cunt and flicking her sensitive clit.

Abbie whimpered and moaned, calling my name and crying out in her lust and ecstasy. Her left hand pinched and pulled her nipples, adding to her exhilaration, and she thrashed and bounced on the bed as her climax neared its peak. Her fingers almost became a blur as she worked on her tortured clit, screaming her passion before her muscles locked rigid and she howled her ecstasy -- "argh, oh god, oh god, oh god, Scott, I'm cumming."

"Scott, Scott, Scott, oh Scott, my love, I've never known an orgasm as deep as that from my own hands. It must have been seeing you watch me so intensely -- I could feel your love washing over me as I came."

Abbie again begged me not to wait too long and not to tease her, so I moved down between her legs and rubbed my now rigid shaft along her gorgeous pussy, stroking up and down her soaking slit, causing her to moan and call out my name. I moved down further, slipped my hands behind her arse and lifted her pussy to my face. I gently blew warm air over her pussy, and breathed deeply savouring the musky exciting perfume of her arousal and I knew I would remember that aroma forever. I began licking along her labia then turned my head to the side and sucked her lips into my mouth. Her breathing became more laboured, and she began pushing her sex into me.

I lifted her legs until her ankles were on my shoulders to give me better access to her hot and juicy pussy. I knew she was becoming even more highly aroused, so I inserted one, then a second finger into her cunt.

After a couple of minutes of stroking and licking her, her lips had parted and her pussy was awash with her delicious juice. I took great pleasure from Abbie's moans and pants as she started the climb towards what I hoped would be a shattering orgasm. Then I moved up, planted my erection against her slit and put two fingers covered with her love juice into her mouth. She sucked on them urgently as if it was my prick and moaned loudly as she tasted herself. "Oh yes, Scott, that's so naughty and it's getting me so hot all over again."

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy to coat myself with her juices and then began slowly pushing into her. While Abbie was not especially tight, I could feel the muscles of her cunt gripping me as if welcoming me into her. "Oh Abbie, this is so good; in my wildest fantasies I never imagined that being inside you like this could ever be so amazing."

"Mmm ... this feels incredible. I can't believe it feels this good to be so full of cock," she murmured in reply. She wrapped her legs around me so my thrusts would go as deep as possible and I slowly withdrew my cock and then slid it all the way back in. I repeated this a few times wanting to feel every inch of my cock inside her. Abbie moved her hips and ground her clit into my cock and public bone as often as she could, and I helped by moving my body up to meet her clit each time I withdrew.

I pounded hard into Abbie's hot, wet cunt, feeling my own climax growing closer. "Take it all, Abbie, take all my cock and all my cum. Drain me dry, you glorious bitch," I yelled.

"Oh, Scott, yes, yes, yes, yes -- give me everything you've got; fuck me hard!"

I continued to fuck her hard and our bodies made wet slapping noises as we came together. Abbie's body began writhing violently and the rippling of her vaginal walls set free a deluge of liquid, which flooded round my cock. My cock began to swell even more inside her, overwhelming her vagina walls with its pounding. I felt my balls pull up and knew I was only seconds away.

Abbie's vagina went into spasm around my throbbing cock, and I yelled a deep, rasping, "Oh, god!" and clamped my eyes shut as waves of pleasure overwhelmed me.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,016 Followers