Abbie's Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abigailc
abigailc
116 Followers

It was very hot on the beach and both women were glistening with sweat mixed with sunscreen. Reluctantly, running her fingers through Abbie's hair, Lara said softly "I think we're gonna melt if we don't swim now. Come on..."

They ran naked down the beach, hand in hand, into the cool water and splashed about, diving into the breaking waves at the water's edge. Then Lara swam out a little deeper, bobbed down in the water and waited for Abbie to join her. She opened her arms and Abbie floated gracefully into her embrace. Under the water the two women's bodies intertwined, mouths locked together once more. They laughed as a wave tilted them off balance, breaking their kiss. Abbie wrapped her legs around Lara's waist for support, holding the back of her head, then realised with a shock that her breasts were bobbing right in front of Lara's face. Lara looked up, smiled and licked her lips sexily. Abbie held her breath... waited... and shivered with pleasure as Lara kissed her breasts all over, then took first one taut nipple then the other between her lips, letting her tongue slide around them, sucking, gently biting.

They emerged from the water like two goddesses, walked up the beach and flopped down again on the blanket to dry, again wallowing in the sensual pleasure of the hot sun kissing every inch of their naked bodies. They were both unbelievably horny, both dreamily imagining what might happen next. After drying off they began to get hot again.

"Let's move into the shade before we roast," Lara suggested.

Together they picked up the beach blanket and laid it down in the shade of trees higher up the beach. Kneeling face to face, bodies pressed together, Lara kissed her new friend softly... buried her face in her hair... nibbled her lip. Abbie responded ardently - long, wet, deep kisses that made them both gasp with pleasure. At last Lara broke their embrace and looked into Abbie's eyes for a long time. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" she whispered.

Abbie could hardly speak."P-please... teach me. I want... everything." She couldn't bear to think Lara might stop, and tears filled her eyes.

"Oh Abbie, Isooowant you," Lara breathed. She smiled tenderly and licked away Abbie's tears, pushed her gently down onto her back, then slowly kissed all the way down her delicious young body, tasting the salt on her warm skin – her face, her neck, the insides of her wrists and elbows, her navel, her mound... taking time to lick and suck her rosy nipples... and then, at last, gently spreading her thighs and pushing her knees up toward her chest.

Abbie's pussy opened like a pink tropical orchid, glistening wetly in the bright sunlight. Lara nearly died with desire. Slowly, very slowly, her eyes locked on Abbie's, she lowered her face reverently and kissed the waiting flower. Then her tongue began to slide wetly around and between the coral-pink folds, teasing, tasting, suckling... making Abbie sob with pleasure and arch her back.

Barely a minute later Abbie's head fell back and she began to whimper. "Oh yes... oh fuck... I'm going to cum". Suddenly she felt her whole body drowning in pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. She cried out and bucked against Lara's mouth, juices gushing, her cunt clenching over and over again. When the quivering subsided, Lara moved up to kiss her young lover and hold her, moved by her power of her erotic responsiveness.

For a time they lay in each other's arms, not speaking. Then Abbie, still flushed, began to move her body sensuously and kissed Lara again, gently at first, then eagerly. With a smile of satisfaction Lara understood that the younger woman was ready to make love again. Moving like a sleek, lithe cat, Lara turned and kneeled in 69 position above Abbie's supine body.

Abbie gazed upward, transfixed by the sight of her lover's wet and swollen pussy just inches from her face. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the wild, heady scent of female arousal mixed with sea-salt, and her whole being ached to feast on every sensual pleasure promised by the delicious feminine flesh displayed before her. She felt, with a mixture of apprehension and delight, that another boundary in her sensual life was being pushed aside. Unbidden, almost, her hands moved up and gently spread Lara's cunt, exposing her dusky pink clit. For a moment she hesitated as Lara writhed and arched her back in anticipation... then drew her lover's open pussy down onto her waiting mouth.

Lara gasped and moaned softly at the first touch of Abbie's tongue. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasure of participating in a new and very special experience: gifting her body to another woman, enabling her to experience lesbian lovemaking for the very first time. Abbie lapped at Lara's pussy, her tongue exploring, pushing inside, tasting... lips closing over her folds, gently sucking. Gradually her attention shifted to focus on Lara's clit, licking around and across it, alternating with slow, gentle suckling. As she sensed her lover's building erotic response, arousal suffused her own body and she began to tilt her pelvis, squeezing her thighs together. At this cue, Lara gently opened the younger girl's thighs, dipped her head between them and began to reciprocate the expert licking her own cunt was receiving. Perfectly in tune now, as if they had been lovers for years, they feasted on each other, their arousal peaking... easing back... rising again. At last, Lara's body began to shake as she felt the inevitability of her climax welling up from deep inside her.

Abbie knew with certainty that her own orgasm would crest simultaneously to Lara's. She held Lara's hips tightly and clamped her mouth to her lover's centre, judging perfectly, by some deep erotic intuition, the perfect rhythm and pressure to exert on her clit. Lara's climax broke with a shuddering sob and pleasure drowned her like a tidal wave. Somehow, dimly conscious, she managed to keep licking Abbie, whose own orgasm burst a moment later... a series of clenching peaks that somehow, magically, coincided with Lara's.

Afterwards, totally spent, they lay in each other's arms, both shaken and moved by the intensity of their experience.

"Thank you," Abbie said softly, as her eyes began to close. Then, drowsily, "What am I going to say to David?"

Lara smiled at her, stroked her cheek. "Why don't you tell him everything? I don't think he'll mind," she replied. It was on the tip of her tongue to say more, but she decided it could wait. Abbie smiled, blissfully happy, and drifted off to sleep.

******

When they awoke from their nap it was late afternoon. The air was still warm but the sun had dipped below the ridge of hills to the west. Abbie stretched, hugged Lara and nuzzled her neck, still aglow from her afternoon of sexual awakening. Together they gathered their things and headed back up the track to the house.

Inside, they showered together, washing away the salt, sweat and other juices that had dried on their bodies. They soaped each other, delighting in the slippery sensuality of skin sliding on skin. Standing behind her, Lara massaged shower gel over Abbie's shoulders, down her back and over her rounded ass (now slightly pink, like a fresh peach, from sunbathing). She let her thumb slide slowly and deliberately down the central cleft, until it pressed gently against Abbie's anus. Abbie gasped and her body jolted; a moment later she relaxed and even pushed back a little.

Lara leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially in Abbie's ear "I think you like that, don't you?"

Abbie turned to face her new lover. She was blushing, but her eyes were sparkling; no other answer was needed. They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off with big soft fluffy towels.

"Come with me, Sweet One," Lara breathed. Taking Abbie's hand, she led her into her bedroom. The room was suffused with soft light from many candles, and the bedcover was already turned back invitingly. Unbidden, eyes hooded with desire, Abbie lay down on her back and spread her legs wide apart, her feet on the edge of the bed. Smiling into Lara's eyes, she pinched her nipples into hard buds and tilted her pelvis upward, eagerly offering her body to the beautiful dark siren who had begun to unlock the depths of her sexuality - depths that she had never before imagined.

Lara knelt on the floor beside the bed and nuzzled the insides of Abbie's thighs, then slowly began to lick and gently suckle all around her pussy folds. At first, she teased her by avoiding direct tongue contact with her clit. Then, when Abbie began to writhe and whimper, she flicked her tongue over and around the little button which was now peeking out of its hood.

Growing bolder, Lara pushed Abbie's knees right up onto her chest, and let her tongue slide experimentally around her perineal area, between pussy and anus. Abbie gasped and shivered... Lara noted with a secret smile that her young lover did not try to lower her pelvis again. In fact, she hooked her elbows behind her knees and held herself in position, even lifting a little. Lara gazed with unbridled lust at the gaping cunt and sweet pale-brown wrinkled rosebud, and could not decide which was prettier or more inviting.

'She did say she wanted everything',Lara thought.

She let her tongue snake gradually lower, eliciting soft moans from Abbie, then began to slide the tip over and around her twitching anus. Abbie sighed deeply and her moans grew louder.

Lara spread Abbie's ass-cheeks with her thumbs and watched as the now wet little star uncrinkled and gaped open a little. She licked it in earnest then pushed her tongue tip inside the dark chute as far as she could... withdrew... pushed in again, tongue-fucking her.

Abbie cheeks burned and she felt deliciously depraved. "Oooh, YESSS, that's so fucking nasty! Lick me there... T-take me," Abbie cooed.

Lara wet her index finger with saliva and traced the tip around Abbie's anal opening, teasing her, whilst transferring her mouth to suck on her clit.

"Please.... please," Abbie whimpered, her head rolling from side to side.

"Er... please what, Sweet One?" Lara asked, faking innocence. "Tell me."

Abbie blushed scarlet but her incredible arousal overcame all her remaining inhibitions. "Please put your finger there, and... f-fuck me...fuckmy tight asshole and make me cum!" she whispered, eyes glazed.

Lara slid her finger in and out of Abbie's anal opening, just a little way at first, then gradually deeper, gently easing past the sphincter muscle. From then on her finger seemed almost to be sucked in, as if Abbie's bottom-hole itself was eager to be penetrated more deeply. Lara was able to fuck her right to the limit of the finger's reach. Lara could sense Abbie's climax approaching – her breathing was ragged and she laid still, her body quivering on the brink. Lara sucked hard on her clit and at the same time thrust her thumb deep inside her cunt, fucking her there along with the finger invading her asshole. Abbie cried out, and her whole body convulsed in a shattering orgasm. As she came, Lara finger-fucked both holes in rhythm with each clenching wave of pleasure, until at last Abbie sighed deeply and her head rolled to one side, utterly spent. Lara withdrew her digits slowly, savouring the sight of both holes slick, gaping open and messy with cunt juice and saliva. She climbed onto the bed and fell into Abbie's open arms. As they embraced Abbie sobbed with gratitude and relief. She felt wickedly feral, as if her sexual being had abandoned all limits.

Lara smiled at her lovingly and shook her head in mock admonishment. "I'd never have guessed what a wicked little vixen you are!"

Abbie clapped a hand over her mouth, blushed and giggled. "I never realised either!"

They lay together quietly, luxuriating in each other's bodies... caressing, stroking, kissing. After a few minutes Lara reached into a bedside drawer and handed Abbie a bottle of lube and a selection of vibrators. Positioning herself on elbows and knees, ass high in the air, she turned her head to lock eyes with her lover and breathed huskily "Do whatever you want to me, Sweet One."

Slowly and gracefully, as Abbie watched, transfixed, Lara placed her forehead on the sheets and reached around with both hands to spread her ass-cheeks wide apart. Her pussy gaped open, glistening wetly in the candlelight and then, as her muscles relaxed, her wrinkled anus began to pout open as well. Abbie, stunned by this erotic display, licked her lips then buried her face in Lara's pussy. She closed her eyes and tasted her deeply, inhaling her musky sexual scent. Her pulse raced with the excitement of crossing another sexual boundary as she allowed her tongue tip to trace slowly up to Lara's anal opening, flick across it, tentatively push inside. Lara sighed with pleasure, pushed back and felt her anus dilate a little further. Abbie squeezed some lube into the waiting hole, and then spread some more onto her fingers. She pushed two fingers, then three, into Lara's cunt, rubbing her lover's clit at the same time with her thumb. Lara whimpered and began to rock backwards and forwards. Taking the hint, Abbie fucked her – gently at first, then more roughly.

Abbie's eyes glinted wickedly. With her other hand she reached for a medium sized ribbed vibrator, coated it with lube and switched it on, then pressed it against Lara's twitching anus whilst she continued to finger-fuck her cunt.

"Oh God, yes...FUCK me!" Lara cried, her climax beginning to swell up deep inside her. Abbie pushed the buzzing vibrator past Lara's anal sphincter... drew it out completely... pushed in deeper... pulled out... thrust in again. At last, fucking her hard now in both holes, Abbie heard her lover's orgasm crest in a scream of pleasure, her whole body shaking as Abbie fought to keep both her holes pumped full as she climaxed. Exhausted now, Lara collapsed face down on the bed, her ass and pussy still open and slick. Abbie lapped up the leaking juices like a greedy kitten, then lay beside her lover and snuggled her. They basked in the afterglow of their passion for a long time, both completely sated.

******

The phone rang, startling both women out of their reverie. "Umm... hello," Lara said, picking up.

"Hi big sister!" came the reply. "How are you? Is Abbie there?"

Lara covered the receiver with her hand. "It's David!" she whispered to Abbie.

"I'm good, and we're getting on just fine," she replied, winking at her naked lover lying beside her.

Abbie giggled, her face blushing red. She desperately wanted to see her boyfriend again, to have him hold her close while she told him everything that had transpired since they parted... and to show him what she had learned. But what if he wasn't cool with it? What if he felt hurt or jealous? Abbie's throat tightened with anxiety. Gradually, as she listened to Lara chatting away happily to her brother, she relaxed. David wasn't the jealous type, she reminded herself, and neither was she.

She mimed her eagerness to take the phone, finally tickling Lara mercilessly to make her hand it over.

"Hi David!" she said, breathlessly. "I can't wait to see you."

"Me too. So... is Lara being nice to you?"

"Uh huh. We've – um – we've had a great time together," Abbie replied, a little flustered.

David laughed. "I bet! You can tell me all about it tomorrow."

As he proceeded to update her about his activities since they had last spoken Abbie felt Lara's naked body pressing against hers from behind. Lara slid her warm hands around to cup Abbie's breasts and fondle them, teasing the nipples to hardness. At the same time she leaned forward to breathe in Abbie's free ear and nibble her earlobe. Abbie's heart pounded and she could barely respond articulately to what David what saying.

"... so Mum and Dad won't be coming down tomorrow after all. They have to stay on for another couple of days - just some family business stuff. But they don't mind if I take the car and drive down tomorrow by myself. I should be there around midday. So we can cut loose without worrying about them being around. Can't wait!"

"Oh... er...OK." Abbie paused. "David?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you so bad," she whispered.

"Oh fuck, I want you too... you're making me hard now."

Abbie giggled. "Don't you dare touch yourself. Save it for me!"

"OK, I will," David groaned, "...if you pay me back," he added with a chuckle.

His next words made Abbie gasp and her heart skipped a beat. "Hey... guess what? I met one of your tutors – Tony Hughes – the other day. Seems a pretty cool dude, and he obviously likes you."

Lara removed her teasing hands from Abbie's breasts, looking concerned. "What's up?" she mouthed.

Abbie covered the phone with her hand. "Tell you later," she whispered.

Trying hard to re-focus, she answered her boyfriend. "Um... oh really? Yeah, he is pretty cool. How come you got to meet him?"

"He was at the same forestry management seminar that Mum and Dad dragged me off to. Turns out that his family trust owns a plantation in Hawkes Bay. He's coming down to check it out the day after tomorrow, so I invited him to call in at our bach for a drink afterwards, sometime that evening. He was really keen."

Abbie clapped her hand to the phone again and looked at Lara in horror. "Oh shit... oh FUCK!" she exclaimed under her breath. She had a heap of explaining to do.

"That's... great," Abbie spoke into the phone.

David was in a hurry. "Gotta go, Abbie. We're going out to dinner at my auntie's... funfunfun – not!"

Abbie laughed. "OK then. Don't let your auntie see that hard-on! Be good... can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Have fun with Lara. See you soon, baby" David said, and hung up.

Lara raised an eyebrow. "Well...?"

Abbie bit her lip, took a deep breath and proceeded to tell all about her encounter with Tony. By the end, Lara was grinning. "He sounds pretty darn cute!" she commented.

Lara put both hands on Abbie's shoulders and looked into her anxious eyes. "Sweet One, please don't worry about David. Just tell him everything. I promise he'll be cool with it because I know he's just like you: he's a sensual being who understands that sex doesn't have to be complicated or possessive, it can be just for pleasure."

Abbie looked doubtful. Seeing this, Lara took a deep breath and carried on.

"I know he feels that way for sure because..." She hesitated. "...Because I taught him," she confided in a soft voice.

Abbie gasped. "Y-you mean...?"

"Uh huh... we've been lovers for a few years now - I was his first." Lara said, a little wistfully. Abbie's jaw dropped and she clapped her hand to her mouth.

"Don't look so shocked, Sweet One," Lara went on. "We're not biologically related, remember, and we didn't grow up together. We love each other, and we have a really deep bond, but we've never beeninlove."

As Abbie's shock gradually melted away she found herself strangely excited by what she had just heard... and about the possibilities it opened up for new encounters among the three of them. She smiled and hugged Lara.

Lara held her in a tight embrace. "I like to think I've helped David open his heart and mind to all kinds of erotic pleasure. Abbie darling, I'm so pleased he's found you – you two are sensual soul mates," she said tenderly.

The two women lay back on the bed facing each other, and talked and talked. The new openness between them allowed a wonderful sense of mutual connection and trust to blossom.

"Lara, can I ask you something?" Abbie said, after a while.

"Sure."

Abbie's mouth felt dry. She swallowed. "Um... what's it like, being fucked in the... in the ass?"

Lara smiled. "You haven't done it yet with David, have you?"

abigailc
abigailc
116 Followers
123456...8