Abbi's Excuses Ch. 02

Story Info
She used rationalizations, justifications and excuses.
4.3k words
3.4
37.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

It was about 10 PM, when Shayla parked her car just inside the entrance to our gated little valley development. Already imposing as a 6' tall woman, she was wearing skirt, blouse, fishnet stockings and 4" stiletto heels. Looked intimidating, she was almost as tall as I was. No one was gonna fool with this Amazon.

Cars were parked on either side of the street and some parked in random driveways, for a good 4 blocks away from my former house. "A recipe for grid-lock disaster, if even half of them try to get out all at once," I said. Shayla just nodded her head in agreement.

The door to my house was open and unlatched, and we stepped into Southern California orgy hell. The smells of spilled beer, wine, liquor, sweat, food, piss, shit, lube and spurted cum hit us both like a social sledgehammer.

My house's front door led directly into the living room, with a corridor off to the kitchen. There were mattresses on the floor and the chairs and couch were in full use by people with their cock buried in women or women with cocks in them. Groans, dirty-talk, screaming and sighs filled the air.

It wasn't hard to find Abbi. She was in the rec room, under a pile of men and strap-on-dildo bearing women.

Barely able to focus her drunk and drugged-out eyes, she saw me and grinned nastily. Her lying excuses, rationalizations and justifications began. She started her cheating woman's litany by saying, "Oh, honey, I'm soooo sorry, this will never happen again. It looks like we have to talk. This isn't what it looks like." She giggled crazily at that.

Abbi followed that nonsense by adding, "Come on, you fuckers, you can do it harder and deeper ... Fuck me!"

Then she went on, in a slurred voice, "Pete, I can explain, it was sort of blackmail. Deeper, Harder, that's it, squirt in me!"

"Oh, Pete, I still love you, but right now, I'm not in love with you, not with all these cocks just ready for me to use and use and use. That's right, I need another one to fuck me. Come on, guys, ignore my useless hubby. Mount me, two at a time and put 'em both inta me!"

I heard Abbi cry, "It was all just harmless flirting, I swear, but, well, OK, it went too far, so I just had to take in all this nice spurting cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Oh, Pete, Everything was OK, that first night at the party, just harmless, flirty fun. He had a big cock I saw through his pants and I just had to touch and hold it. I was still OK, right up to when he pushed up my dress and stuck his fingers in my cunt."

"I went a little crazy and told him to 'fuck me' and then he did and all my friends and Tanya cheered and then everyone got to fuck me, too and I loved it."

"He tweaked my nipples and it was like an electric shock ran all over me, so we had thrusting, screaming sex. I still love it. His cock thrust so far, right into my womb and it filled me up."

Abbi went on, burbling through a mouthful of ejaculated cum, as she said, "First I lost control. Then I didn't care. I needed a little excitement, a little danger in my so-boring life. After the first kiss, I was his, at least until the next cock went in me."

"Your one pathetic dick just can't cut it anymore."

Abbi giggled, burbling through a cock that was suddenly thrust between her lips, as she said, "S-u-cccc-kkkk, well, OK ... g-g-g-g-h-b-b-b ... but it's just recreational sex, g-g-g-b-b-b-l-l-b, no worse than smoking a joint s-s-s-s-llll-urp, or doing a line of coke."

She sucked like crazy some more, swallowed convulsively, then added, "You want me to be happy, don't you. Come on, all this was just for once, just a little 'fling,' to get my lust out out of my system, it'll never happen again."

Yeah, sure! Like 'it'd never happen again' about 109 times in the last two years.

Being fucked on top of Hans, she coughed out, "I just had to 'scratch an itch between my legs,' no big thing, you can see that. Come on, a little fuck with another guy is no big thing these days. Besides, you're too damn old, I need a lot of younger cock to completely satisfy me."

Humping back to my boss's frantic thrusts, Abbi added, "I really didn't want to, honey, but my body just reacted and so I fucked him, you can understand that, can't you. Besides, I decided we needed to 'spice-up' our marriage. I'll tell you all about it, just as soon as I finish here. OK, somebody, mount me, my ass is ready, fuck me up the ass!"

Suddenly, my soon-to-be-ex-wife went on the defensive, saying, "You're just too small, 'down there, you just don't measure up. I need more, longer, thicker, longer-lasting cock than you can supply."

"You don't own me. It's MY body. I can decide I can have sex with whomever I want, whenever I want. Now go away, while I get fucked here."

"Why? A woman's body is designed to please several men, not just one. Besides, they all felt me up, right at the door, and my blood was boiling, so I just had to fuck everybody, but come on, it was just one time, you can see that."

Again, about 109 'just one times'.

Abbi added, drooling cum off her distended, well sucked-on nipple tip, "I didn't actually say 'yes' so all this was just rape, wasn't it? You were supposed to be there for me, to stop me from going too far, over the line, but you didn't do your husband's job, so all this sexing is really all your fault."

"The feminists were right, I needed to re-connect with my inner sexual female Goddess. I needed to find myself. No one man can totally satisfy me, now that I know I'm a truly liberated, modern woman."

"Fuck me, guys, I need go be fucked, especially since monogamy is an outdated cultural phenomena."

Still defensive, she added, "You left me alone and you know how impulsive I can be, so you can understand how I had to have some friends over to fuck me, can't you."

"It was like a big, dark cloud came over me and I lost all my control."

"Uggg-g-g-g, f-f-f-u-u-u-c-c-c-k-k-k, ah, FUCK ME, ALL YOU PEOPLE. Spurt, slither around in my slimy cum. That's right, girl, squeeze my tit. Drool your cum down on my face, let me lick it up. Lick you. All my friends from your work had wet cunts and cocks—bigger than your little 4" dick—and together they were so overwhelming that I had to sex them all. Big cocks, in me. All the time. All over. That's right, spurt in my face, on my tits, on my back!"

Then, as I backed away, Shayla and I watched, horrified as my spouse-to-that-moment was mounted by ones, by two and by threes, to be made 'air-tight'. Abbi took her sexing from long men ... thick men ... short men ... black men ... lesbian women and some BDSM creatures with floggers and chains. I didn't see a single condom in evidence, as she barebacked everyone.

Shayla and I watched until our eyes burned. I was limp. Shayla was in a hot, controlled rage. I thought that I was icy cold and in a rage, as well.

I was wrong.

My tears still flooded my eyes, as the last thing I ever saw of my ex-wife-to-be was her nude body, displayed to the whole orgy patrons, slimed with ropes of cum on her tits, neck, face, back and chest, more cum oozing from her cunt and out her ass and even more cum drooling down her thighs and past her knees.

Abbi was up on the dining-room table, looking directly at me, eyes wide open, as she danced in black heels and nothing else. She gyrated her body and thrust with her hips to the beat of a hidden boom box, reaching up and cupping her cum-oozing tits, capped with at least 1" long, bright red, well-sucked-out nipples, which she pulled and twisted.

As I started to turn away, Abbi chanted, "Hey, Pete, this is just some more recreational sex. I still like you some, sorta. We can go to bed in the morning and I'll fuck your 4" cock blind, right after the others that are left in the morning take me. Who's your friend? I'll fuck her, too."

"Wait until midnight, when I shoot rockets out my cunt."

"OK, guys, what am I doing up here, all alone? Someone, anyone, come and fuck me!"

My wife, Abbi, was dragged off the table and buried under a pile of grabbing, grunting, cursing, cock-thrusting male bodies.

We both staggered toward the door about 11:30 PM, reeling in disbelief at the willing spousal degradation we'd seen. It was as if my ex-wife-to-be had become a sexually-demented nympho over the last 2 years. I was still 75% out of it when Shayla guided me out of what had been my home, though I still had the presence of mind to open our home safe with the override combination and shovel all the papers and half the accumulated bundles of bundled money into a pillowcase. We just walked away, down the street toward Shayla's old car, saying nothing and supporting each other.

I was utterly useless, as Shayla drove us to her apartment, got me out of her car, then inside, got me stripped and into a hot shower. Then she put me to bed, having first forced me to down some kind of a capsule, which she said was a tranquilizer.

I slept. If I dreamed, I didn't remember anything.

Mid-morning came, as I pried myself out of sleep. There was a tall, lovely, 6' Amazon with coal-black skin lying beside me, her thick, luscious lips just inches from mine. Without thinking, I kissed those lips and her long tongue invaded my mouth. Our tongues played together for a while.

Shayla pulled back and her warm hands grasped my long, painfully-hard erection. "Wanna piss?" she said.

Oh, Gawd, I was full to bursting and just nodded, willing myself not to dribble.

"Come on, guy, let's get rid of that piss. Let me lead you to the bathroom." Which she did, hand on my straining cock, and adding, "I gotta go, too."

In the bathroom, my new ebony lover, totally nude, sat on the bowl, spread her legs wide and leaned back, which she could do because it was a low-tank unit. Then she gestured and I fitted myself over top of her, my cock sticking between her thighs, just under her pussy. Grinning, she let go a solid stream of piss which washed over my straining cock. That triggered my release, and my yellow stream cascaded all over her nether parts and into her butt crack. We both sighed from the abrupt release of water retention.

Shayla giggled and said, "I always wanted to do that. What a mess! Lets take a shower. Good, Gawd, guy, you're still hard. I'm gonna take advantage of that." We were in the shower for at least a whole 5 minutes, doing a wash up of our 'naughty bits'. I was still hard, so my ebony lover re-grabbed my cock and re-dragged me back into bed.

She fell back on the rumpled sheets, legs wide open and back arched, tits pointing up and nipples ultra-hard. I fell toward her, and started sucking on those breasts like I was a starving man, as she groaned and twisted in mindless pleasure. But, next, I slid down to her pussy space, which she abruptly put on total display, her long fingers puling back on her outer vaginal lips, exposing the pinkness inside. Her long legs were spread in a wide 'V', toes pointed and hips humping forward and back.

I looked in delight as her clitoris emerged from its hood and began to expand, pushing about a quarter-inch toward my lips and face. I gently liked at the ultra-sensitive surface and suddenly found myself lying on top of a steam calliope, with all stops pulled out. Up to that point in my life, I had never heard the volume level of a totally turned-on woman screaming before and the sound was enough to cause my ears to be a little deafened.

So I licked, lightly sucked, nuzzled and tongue-stroked my dark-fleshed prize, all the same time reaching up and pulling, squeezing and twisting her nipples and grasping her breast flesh. It was all a man could do to hold on, as she twisted, heaved, thrashed and re-doubled her obscene-voiced screams.

This went on for what seemed a long time, until I was suddenly handled and easily flipped over on my back, straining cock pointed at the ceiling. For about 12 seconds. Then, this Amazon mounted me, and maneuvered my straining hard cock into her love-passage, as she started to rape me. All I could do—beside groan with orgasmic pleasure—was to look over her back at her buttocks, rising and falling in a rapid motion, as Shayla fucked down on me, herself groaning and talking dirty into my left ear.

"Ya like being fucked by a black slut, don't ya? Yeah, a slut. Your slut. Gotta bang ya. Want that cum. Shoot that cum inta me. Look in the mirror behind us. Yeah. Watch that hard white cock slide inta my dark black cunt. Pounding, thrusting. Yeah. Want that white cock. Make me your slut. Ahhh, Gawd, I'm cumming."

Groan, heave, twist, squirt. Liquid squirt drenching my cock and thighs. I watched in the mirror as her black but rose and fell rhythmically, my pale hard cock imprisoned by her flexed buttock halves.

"Dark, black, ebony slut. Your wife didn't want you, but I do. Now I've got you. I'm your fucking black slut and I'm never gonna be anything else. You own all of me: pussy, my tits, all of me. Yeah, pounding inta me. Cumming again, I'm doing you. Ya like fucking a dirty black cunt, don't ya? Come on, you lust on me and ya don't stop. Fuck your black slut. I want you to lust on me. Then cum in me. Yeah."

Shriek, scream, pushed up, held with legs twisted under me. More squirt liquid shot all over her leg and mine.

"I used to be a stripper and pole dancer. Then a secretary. Now I'll strip and pole-dance for you. Lick my tits and pussy. Yeah. My naked, dark black butt for you. Waist, thighs, legs, back, neck, lips, braids, all for you. Yeah. You're getting harder. Gonna cum inta me. Want it. Cum into your own private, personal slut. Cum now. Slut. Slut. SLUT. Fuck me!"

I orgasmed and shot my load into her from underneath, screaming "slut" with her. She held me, still shoving and twerking, as the hardness left my member, but didn't release my cock until it fell out, too soft to stay inside the screaming, dark, ebony bed wench.

We both passed out on the bed, only getting up to get a quick snack and plan for our appointments with our personal future and destiny.

What happened that night, from 11:30 PM on, I reconstructed from what other people testified and said, weeks later.

A few minutes later, after we left, Abbi, smeared with cum all over her crotch and drooling cum out of her cunt and ass, posed for pictures and videos, as she slid the lubed stick of several skyrockets one-at-a-time into her stretched-out cunt. Tanya did slide a slit-open mover's blanket over Abbi's cunt, chest and legs. Then she lit the fuses of each of the rockets.

Everyone who could still move watched in delight as my slut-wife Abbi apparently shot skyrockets out her cunt, one after the other, to explode in the clear, hot, Santa Anna wind. She shot a dozen rockets that way, on her back, with her legs spread wide and tit-exposed chest heaving in continual screaming orgasm.

Except for the last rocket. It fizzled, going up only 50 or so feet, before spiraling down into a pile of greasy, petroleum-soaked rags left in the barely-framed house just up the cul-de-sac from our place. The pile of rags caught fire from the rocket's exhaust and more so when the head exploded, there on the deck. No one thought to rush over with a fire extinguisher. A lot of drunk or drugged-out folks cheered ... until, suddenly, the frame and wood floor of the house was engulfed in flames.

Fanned by the hot, dry Santa Anna wind, the fire gained in intensity and embers caught the empty house next door to ours, flaming through the whole structure in a few minutes. Someone called the fire station and the fire trucks came out within a very few minutes later.

But the party folks started to abandon the orgy-gathering and rushed to their cars, some still butt-naked, and then everyone tried to get into the street and flee at once. It was instant gridlock, complete with yelling, screaming, cursing and some guns going off, as firearms were pulled out of glove compartments or from under-seat areas. A great mass of cars and light trucks, battling for space on the street to move that suddenly wasn't there.

All this mass of panicked, naked, fucked-out, drunk/drugged people and grid-locked cars were encountered by the fire-trucks, as they raced to get to the fire.

My house was the next to burn. Abbi and Tanya apparently had the sense to empty the safe of money. Abbi and Tanya, plus Hans and his sons, made it out to our garage, where the men piled into our their car and Abbi and Tanya, into our red Jeep. Abbi had the sense to put it into 4-wheel drive, and blast across our lawn and the front lawns of all the houses on the next blocks. Still naked and drooling cum out of her holes, with Hans followings, Abbi fled out of our division's gate, across the main highway serving the town, and onto the Plavics Company grounds.

So the fire-trucks had to drive across the same lawns to get to the nearest fire-plug, which was on the block very near to our house. When they went to open the top valve with the big wrench they routinely use, they ripped it apart, revealing it was a phony plug, made of fragile pot metal plated over plastic, held in place with a 4x4 sunk into the ground. There were no water-lines supplying emergency fire-fighting water to our division.

Later investigation revealed that none of the fireplugs in our division were real. The Plavics Company had defrauded all the homeowners of our division. A pumper unit tried to get a hose line into a swimming pool, but that failed, too.

Meanwhile, the gridlock now included the fire-trucks and the deployed hoses. One fire truck had to be abandoned to the rapidly advancing flames, fanned by the Santa Anna hot, dry winds, due to the gridlock of cars and running, naked people.

Plus, there were drunk or drugged-out naked men and women all trying to climb on the remaining trucks and running down the street after abandoning their cars.

The upshot was that all but one of the houses on our street became total losses, with all the families being burnt out with almost no warning. Nearly all cars were burned, too, eventually contributing the contents of their gas tanks to the flames.

The Plavics Company main building was poised across the street from our division and the flames, now huge and wind-driven, ripped into the building, exploding drums of industrial adhesive solvents.

With the worst of fortune, the liquid-oxygen cryogenic tank was placed at that end of the building, and when it ruptured, it spilled out several thousand gallons of liquid oxygen along the main corridor of the Company's manufacturing facility. The oxygen-enhanced burning was so fierce, the metal buildings glowed and portions were either melted or even vaporized.

The burning included the offices and all the company's paperwork and books, plus computer files and disks (not backed up to separate off-campus locations).

In just about 1 hour, The Plavics Company ceased to exist.

It was also later discovered that, just before the fire of our division was whipped up into a major blaze and started consuming all the houses there, Hans and an 'couple of unknown naked women' had rifled through the Company's offices. They took a large amount of money from the business's safe before disappearing, the woman driving away in a red Jeep.

The final blow was the 2008 Great Recession, that year. Our community, which had become near totally dependent on the Company, went bankrupt. There weren't enough tax dollars coming in to re-equip the fire department or dig new fire-plug water lines and the lawsuits abounded.

Local lawyers should have gotten rich, but several were themselve sued and a couple dis-barred, due to conflicts-of-interest, as they tried to settle charges of sexing with wives of clients and illegal manipulation of their client's rights and contracts.

In similar fashion, the two investment firms folded within days of each other, based on similar charges.

One of the local banks closed, under Federal supervision, as it developed that many accounts had been manipulated fraudulently. Safe-deposit boxes—including mine—had been entered and the contents stolen by 'two women' who fucked the bank's manager.

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers
12