Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around and when he was satisfied that no one was looking he grabbed one of my nipples with his thumb and fore finger. "Did you get trapped by Ms. Bridget?" he asked with a smile. "I bet you were a snobby college bitch and I bet you wore clothes to hide the size of your ass, but now you have to endure it naked for anyone who wants to feel it and look at it." He heard a noise and led me wordlessly to a hitching post just outside the farm house and left. I wasn't hobbled and he hadn't even knotted the rope. There was no one around so I pulled away to release the rope but for some reason it wouldn't budge. It was simply wrapped around a round piece of wood, yet nothing I would do would dislodge it. Pulling on it just made it tighter. I was helplessly constrained by something that I could have removed in 2 seconds in my old life.

That night she dressed provocatively and led me into the club with my big tits and ass bouncing. We went to a very public and trafficked area of the club and she tethered me and then locked a thin leather chastity strip from the front of my belt through my legs and attached it to the back of the belt. She pulled it very snug and it was extremely tight against my pussy making the lips pop out on either side of it. Which I could clearly see from the mirrored wall in front of me. We wouldn't want you taken advantage of would we Abby? When it's time to breed, I will put you in a breeding post and have a big boy pony have at you.

She showed me a black leather leash she had brought. "Have you ever seen one of these Abby?" She said as she put the metal piece that attached to the O ring on a collar up to my face. The leash she had one on both sides. "Such a simple device. All it takes is fingers to use it. Even a toddler can get it open." she demonstrated the ease of use by opening and closing it with her thumb on the little metal that released the clasp. "You will find this on every leash in every pet store in the world. Any human can open it in 1 second, but an animal couldn't open it if given their entire life to try." She attached the leash to the O ring on my collar and an O ring above my head allowing me an inch or two movement one way or another. "I don't need anything more than this little clasp to keep you in place and you will be right here where I left you, even if I come back in a week."

"Now, you blink your sad little eyes and let's see who bites. I would like to leave Philadelphia with a few more cages filled."

And we did...2 ponies from Philadelphia, 2 from New York and 2 from Chicago. Her hunt was so successful that she cancelled plans to attend shows in Seattle and California. "I need to build more cages." she said to me happily before we departed for the border. The shows had been vicious for me. Having to stand there and endure the stares of so many as they looked in both lust and horror at my predicament. They all thought it was voluntary though and no one even attempted to release me. The frustration was awful. I watched as the 6 young girls fell into her trap. They all were super attractive and naive. She handled them with the same expertise she had used with me. She knew just how to get their trust and use their fantasies against them. I had to watch these poor girls weeping as they were locked into the little cells of her horse trailer...there lives cruelly taken from them.

The trip to the Mexican border took 3 days. She stopped in Texas and fed us and with a big smile said, "We will be in Mexico shortly. Don't worry, the border patrol won't find your little cages. You will all get to live the rest of your lives as pony girls. Trust me on that one."

She was right. When the truck stopped for about 30 minutes I knew we were at the border but the inspection must not have gone further than the real horses because when the truck began to move again we were still locked in our little cages. I had tried to pound the wall but even if I could have somehow contorted my body enough, the wall was soft rubber and would have made no sound. I just cried. There was nothing I could do.

We arrived at her ranch 3 days later and it was really difficult to walk after all the confinement but after a few minutes I loosened up. My home was a tiny stall filled with straw with a tiny barred window that looked into the middle of a barn. We were introduced to our trainers...two severe looking men and a woman who was positively evil. They were strict and it seemed devoid of any empathy.

My days were filled with intense training in the hot Mexican sun. While I was waiting to trained I was restrained by a simple bar were my reigns were wrapped. It was intensely frustrating to know that with a pair of hands I could release myself in under a minute, but that it my current predicament I might as well have the most complicated locks known to man on me because I could only look at the simple clasps that confined me. We were lined up so we could watch the training of other girls while were waiting.

When it came time to train we were forced to walk, trot and run like ponies and react with precision to the commands of the trainers. There is no way to adequately describe the humiliation of the having your head controlled by reigns. I wanted to cry at every second. Plus, I just couldn't get used to my body. My tits were very firm yet they shook and bounced heavily and humiliated me terribly. My ass wasn't much better. I couldn't see it but there was no mistaking it's size. I knew it was big, round and perfect. Plus, there was my pussy. The loss of my manhood was devastating and having only a tight hole visible to everyone was devastating.

Bridget was there for all of the training and in the evening she took great pleasure in taking me out for additional work. She took great pleasure in teasing me about my new body while rubbing and touching it.

Eventually, all the girls were sold except me. There was an auction at her ranch which I was brought out to watch. One by one the girls were displayed and run for the bidders who had come from around the world. Bridget made millions from their sale and the happy owners loaded the girls up for their trips to Brazil, Africa, Saudi Arabia or wherever their owners had come from. Sapphire was a sold to an Arab and looked even sadder than usual when she was trotted onto his plane. I can only imagine what her life would be like.

Bridget didn't sell me despite the fact that many of the men saw me and made extremely large offers. When the auction was done though, I found out with horror that I was to be the entertainment for all the buyers who had stuck around for the post-auction celebration. A huge, black pony boy was brought out from one of the trucks while I was secured to a breeding rack in the middle of the auction area. Once locked in it, my big ass was pushed high in the air with my legs wide apart. It left my pussy at the perfect level for penetration.

The pony boy was extremely large and muscular with a cock that resembled a real horse cock. It sprang to life when he saw me bent over with my huge breasts hanging down. He fucked me with reckless abandon while the crowd watched in rapt attention. His hips banged into me with a loud slap and my breasts bounced with every stroke. He must have fucked me for thirty minutes while to my dismay and embarrassment I came again and again. When he finally came I felt the sickly feeling of his cum leaking out of me.

When Bridget took me to my stall she laughed, "Poor little Abby. You look mortified. That must have been awful having to just take that."

So that's how my life went. When she had new captured pony girls, I was trained along side them and when the auctions were over I was fucked for the crowd. When Bridget was not at her ranch I was fucked by the male trainers too.

When she didn't have ponies to train she frequently brought me out to the turnstile. It was a big metal device that when turned on would turn big metal arms in a circle. You have probably seen them used before to exercise horses. My reigns were attached to one of the arms and I would be forced to trot for hours in a circle while Bridget lounged in a bikini nearby with a cold drink.

"Poor Abby. You used to have such an interesting life..full of adventure and fun. Now, you are just a helpless animal trotting in a circle. Look at your big tits bounce and your ass...it's just so big and muscular. She had a mirror installed so I had to see myself at every turn." She would sip on her ice cold drink. "This lemonade is just so refreshing, Abby. It's just so much fun to stretch my arms and watch your sexy body make the circle again and again until I decide you've had enough. This lounger is so comfortable to lay on and if I have an itch all I have to do is scratch it."

Taunting me made her very aroused and she would pleasure herself while I trotted.

I knew she would never release me. She may get bored with me someday and sell me at auction, but she would never release me. This fact made me cry several times a day, but what could I do. I just trotted in a circle for her...nothing but a helpless curvy pony girl for the rest of my life.