Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

Abby returned to the bed and kissed our mother and me passionately. Mom lifted herself off me and said to Abby, "Let's suck him off together."

This was obviously not the first time they had shared a cock that way. I wondered how long Dad lasted under that type of attack. I did not last long. My first salvo went into Mom's mouth and as she pressed the base of my cock transferred it to Abby's mouth. She took the next two then transferred my cock to Mom who finished me off. As soon as they were positive I had no more they each gave me very sloppy kisses. They wanted me to taste my cum. I knew I would have to learn to get used to the taste.

I managed to stagger out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I was returning to the bedroom Mom and Abby were coming out, they took my hands and walked us to the kitchen. We were still nude. So was Dad.

"Where is Lydia?" I asked.

"At Sherry's. That's her principal lover now," Mom said. "When Lydia is here we wear clothing of some sort. At least until you or your father fuck her. Until she comes back this afternoon clothing is not an option."

Mom divulged our family secrets over corned beef hash. She confirmed my suspicion that she fucked her brother Mike and his wife Rose. So did Dad. She revealed that she had fucked both of my grandfathers and that Dad had fucked both of my grandmothers. Answering a question from me Mom stated that yes there have been some eight-person orgies at her parent's house, the first before she had married Dad.

Dad added that his favorite memory was of a Christmas Eve in which all of them made love to each other by the fireplace as snow fell outside. He and Mom had been married six months and Mike and Rose would be married that New Years Day.

Mom said, "Yes, that is my favorite too. Abby I am sorry you never got to enjoy your grandfathers that way."

"Me too." Abby said. "But I am glad I still have my grandmothers even though I barely survived that long weekend with them. They are insatiable."

Mom giggled and said, "Yes they are, aren't they?"

By the time we finished breakfast my cock was hard again. Abby sat on the table and coaxed me to her and soon we were fucking away in the kitchen in front of our parents.

Dad was still sometime away from a second erection so he sat Mom in front of him and ate her pussy. I saw Abby begin to bite her lower lip and glanced at Mom who had just started to bite her lower lip. I tried to time the fuck so that they would have simultaneous orgasms and they did about ten seconds apart. Hearing the other cum had apparently intensified their orgasms.

"We need to do that more often," Mom said as she and Dad left the kitchen.

Abby and I refilled our coffee mugs and grabbed a biscuit and resumed our positions, I had not cum.

We took bites and sips as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy. Lydia surprised us by walking in on us. I decided that there would be no point in stopping and continued to caress Abby's pussy with my dick. Lydia was not shocked by the sight and in fact had no visible reaction. She got a biscuit and a glass of juice and sat in chair right next to us.

"We thought you would be out until this afternoon," Abby said to her.

"We had a small tiff about a mutual acquaintance. She wants to bring her in for a threesome but I objected. I want the threesome too but I decided to make her beg for it a little," Lydia said with a giggle.

"Why you devious little bitch," Abby said to her as she leaned over for a kiss from her sister. Lydia obliged with a quick kiss first then a longer kiss, which was followed by a clearly passionate kiss.

As she sat back down she said, "I admit, that looks hot." She was watching her brother's cock disappear into her sister's pussy.

"It is," Abby said. "Here, give it a try."

Abby grabbed the straps of Lydia's sundress and lifted it off. My little sister was suddenly as naked as we were. Abby scooted off the table and coaxed her sister onto it. With a hand pressing on my ass and a hand aiming my cock I was soon sliding into my little sisters pussy. It all happened so fast Lydia had not had time to think about it, which was what Abby had hoped.

As soon as I was buried to the hilt Abby kissed Lydia passionately. Before the kiss ended I started fucking her. She had an orgasm in less than a minute.

I slowed my pace and took over the kissing from Abby. I resumed fucking her and in less than five minutes she had a huge orgasm that was immediately followed by two more. Lydia's arms and legs were wrapped around me and gave no indication that I was ever going to be released.

Abby peeled her off me and told Lydia it was her turn again. As my cock returned home the sisters were in another passionate kiss. Abby wanted a hard fuck so I complied, her orgasm soon overwhelmed her and mine quickly followed.

I shot my first volley deep into her then brought my cock out to her pussy lips for the next two. I wanted Lydia to see it. The move had the unintended effect of sending Abby's orgasm into another gear and I felt compelled to give her pussy some additional hard strokes.

Lydia was fascinated. She asked Abby for my next load of cum.

Abby said that, "It would be best if Dad had that honor. Our brother gave you the first fuck to orgasm, Dad deserves some kind of first for you too."

Lydia agreed and went to go find him; she did not bother to dress.

Abby and I cleaned up the kitchen and ourselves then took a glass of juice to the den and watched the food network. One of my hands caressed a tit while her hand caressed my balls.

We kissed and smiled then she asked, "How did we ever get into a family like this?"

"Just lucky I guess," I answered.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers
12