Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh uh," he said smiling.

"But I want to," she said, to which Clavin only shook his head. Her face twisted up with annoyance and ecstasy.

((Why won't he let me cum?))

Calvin stared at her - through her. "Say it," he said. His tone was seductive, commanding.

Say what? she thought. Just let me cum...

Calvin pulled himself out of Abby, nearly the whole way, and then stopped, the head of his cock teased her clit.

"Say it," Calvin repeated.

Please let me cum!

"Say it."

Abby's face told him No.

"Say. It."

((No!))

Calvin leaned forward, sending his cock back inside of her. There was a quality in his look, something far-reaching, something beyond this moment and this place. She saw herself in his eyes, and a beautiful woman looking back at her. A glow radiated off of the reflection until all clear sight of Abby was gone, bleeding into a blur of hot, bright light.

A string of words fell from Abby's lips.

"What was that, again, darling?" Calvin said smoothly. "Louder."

Abby mumbled the words again.

"Louder, I said," Calvin ordered. "Hey. Look at me and say it louder."

"I... said..." Abby stammered, stretching forward, opening her eyes as wide as they'd go. "I said... 'I love you!'"

Calvin gave her a wide, sated smile and leaned in close, his voice melting inside of her ear. "I love you, too, Abby."

"Oh my GOD!" Abby screamed as the hot, bright light in Calvin's eyes exploded. Her legs locked around him as her orgasm straightened her back out and shot her hips into the air. She let out a loud, long sustained whine through her clenched teeth. She held Calvin tightly with both hands while her body trembled fiercely underneath him. She let out a final gasp before collapsing into the wet spot on her brand new bed.

She fell asleep almost instantly.

12