Abby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,055 Followers

I contacted Roger the next day and he met me for lunch and afterward took me to his shop where he set me up with everything I needed. Roger never once asked me what I was going to do with the cameras which was a relief to me. That night I went home with two tiny cameras, a video receiver and recorder and a small monitor.

When Abby left for work the next day I took the equipment into the attic. I set up a folding table and placed the receiver, the recorder and the monitor on the table but I got a telephone call before I could install the cameras and I didn't get another chance to get into Abby's the rest of that week.

The following Saturday night Abby went out with Ben again and they returned quite late. I saw Abby and Ben go into her house and Ben didn't leave until after three o'clock in the morning. I was mad that I hadn't been able to get the cameras installed because not knowing what Abby and Ben were doing was making me crazy.

I paced around my house all morning feeling like a caged animal. I needed to know if they did it but I didn't think I would be able to get into Abby's house until Monday. That would probably be to late. By then she would already have done her laundry. I continued in this agitated sate until I heard a car horn in the street.

It was Ben. He didn't get out of his car, Abby ran out and got in the car and they drove off. I had no idea where they were going or how long they would be gone but I had to get into her apartment. I had to know. I just hoped that I would be able to finish what I had to do and get out before Abby came home.

Ben's car was barely out of sight when I headed to the attic. I grabbed the two cameras off the table and dropped down into Abby's closet. I went to her bedroom and quickly placed one of the cameras by mounting it in a fake tree she had in the room. I put the second camera down stairs in her living room so that I would catch any action that might take place on the sofa.

Once I had both cameras in place I went up to Abby's bathroom. I knew I should just go back into the attic and turn on the recorder and wait but I stayed to make my usual checks. I opened her lingerie bag and sitting on top was a pair of black lace panties.

I hesitated a moment before I pulled them out of the bag. The crotch appeared to be stiff but there was no sign of semen. I suspected that the panties had been wet, as if Abby had been sexually excited and her own juices had leaked into her panties. I wasn't happy about that possibility but at least there wasn't any semen in her panties.

This gave me only minor relief as I realized that if Abby did have sex with him, she would probably have taken her panties off and left them off, after all she was in her own home. So, not finding any semen stains didn't mean anything.

I went into the bedroom and pulled back the bedspread and checked her sheets. No evidence of semen there either I was feeling a little better. I felt it unlikely that Abby would have had sex anywhere else in the apartment but I checked for evidence of semen on her sofa and the living room carpet and found none.

It looked like Abby may not have had sex that night but I decided to take another look around in her bedroom and bathroom. I checked her laundry basket just in case she had changed the sheets but there were no dirty sheets in the laundry.

I went through her lingerie a second time to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time and as I stood up I felt a sneeze coming on so I grabbed a tissue off the bathroom counter. After I sneezed I dropped the tissue into the waste basket. As I watched the tissue fall from my hand something in the waste basket caught my eye.

At first glance the basket had appeared to be empty except for a single tissue laying in the bottom. What caught my eye was that it appeared the something was wrapped in the tissue. My curiosity made me check it out. I carefully reached into the basket and picked up the tissue and as I lifted it out of the basket a used condom fell out and landed on the floor. I knew then why I hadn't found any semen stains in the bed or on Abby's panties. I suddenly felt very sick and I had to sit on the floor until the waves of nausea passed.

I still had the tissue in my hand and was about to pick the condom up when I heard Abby's front door open. I panicked and ran straight to the closet. I thought I would be able to climb back into the attic but I didn't have time as Abby and Ben came straight upstairs. If I had tried to climb into the attic they would have heard me. The only thing I could do was stay were I was until they went back downstairs.

I could hear the two of them talking in the bedroom and I was sure they could her my heart pounding in my chest. I opened the closet door a crack to see if I could hear what they were talking about. As I listened at the door I became aware of the tissue that was still in my hand. That's when I remembered that the condom was still on the bathroom floor where I had dropped it and I was going to have to go get it.

I opened the closet door farther and held my breath as I stepped into the hall. The bedroom door was closed so I took a deep breath and held it as I took three quick steps across the hall and into the bathroom. I picked up the condom with the tissue in my hand and tossed it into the waste basket. The two items separated and the condom hit the side of the waste basket stuck to it. I was afraid that Abby might come to the bathroom any second so I just left it the condom stuck to the side of the waste basket and just hopped that when she saw it she would just think her new boyfriend was a slob.

I was just starting to move back to the closet when I realized that I could no longer hear them talking in the bed room. I thought for a moment that they might have gone back downstairs but then I heard some noises coming from the bedroom but it wasn't voices I heard. I carefully checked the hallway to be sure that the bedroom door was still closed and then as quietly as possible I moved back to the closet.

I was concerned that at any moment Abby might comer open the closet door and find me so I decided that I would risk climbing back into the attic. I figured that with the bedroom door closed and the closet door closed they probably would not hear me and if they did hear anything I would gone before they thought to look in the closet. I managed to climb the rope ladder and get into the attic without being detected.

I sat on the floor next to the access panel for a few minutes trying to calm my nerves when I remember the camera. I went over to the table and turned on the receiver recorder and the monitor.

When a picture appeared on the monitor it showed Abby and Ben sitting on the bed. Ben was kissing Abby while unbuttoning her blouse. Ben slipped his hands inside Abby's blouse and spread it open so that her breasts were exposed. He then bent down and took one of Abby's nipples into his mouth. I felt a combination of anger and self loathing as I watched him alternately suck and kiss Abby's breasts.

Ben slipped Abby's blouse off her shoulders and Abby let the blouse slip down her arms and then she dropped in on the floor. She laid back on the bed and Ben followed her down still kissing and sucking on her breasts.

It was obvious that Abby liked what he was doing. She stretched her arms up over her head and held onto the headboard and slowly rolled her head from one side to the other licking her lips as she rocked her head.

My anger slowly receded and was replaced by hopeless sadness while on the screen I watched Ben slip his hand inside the elastic waste band of Abby's pants. I knew that he was sliding his fingers inside Abby just by watching the expression on her face.

When Ben pulled Abby's pants off and started kissing his way up the inside of her thigh I had to turn away from the screen. It was becoming to painful to watch. I sat with my back to the monitor and my face in my hands fighting back the impulse to cry.

I think I must have sat there like that for nearly ten minutes before I turned to look at the screen again. I had turned away before because I couldn't bare the idea of seeing Ben give Abby oral pleasure. What I was seeing now was much worse.

Both of them were now on the bed naked. Ben was on his back and Abby was above him the 69 position. I could not see Ben's face because his head buried between Abby's legs but that wasn't the worst part. Watching Abby take Ben's cock into her mouth was more than I could take. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't turn away either, I began to weep as I watch them on the screen.

After several minutes of mutual oral sex Ben rolled out from under Abby and positioned himself behind her. I watched Ben sink his cock into Abby's welcoming pussy and then things became even more upsetting when I saw that Ben wasn't moving, Abby was rocking forward and back causing Ben's cock to slide in and out of Abby's noticeably wet sex hole. Rather than Ben fucking Abby it appeared that Abby was fucking him. At that point I lost control and vomited on myself.

When the attack of nausea passed I hurried down to my bathroom kicked off my sneakers and got into the shower with my clothes on. When I had managed to get most of the vomit rinsed off my clothes I stripped and just sat in the shower with the water beating down on me and I stayed like that until I ran out of hot water. The cold water drove me out of the shower so I crawled off to my bed where I stayed most of that afternoon.

K.K.
K.K.
3,055 Followers
12