Abby Ch. 03

Story Info
Greg has a satisfying morning with Donna McGill.
1.3k words
4.4
49k
6
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter three

Greg woke up the next morning, rolled over and was delighted to see Donna McGill lying next to him. Donna's eyes were open and she had a smile on her engaging face.

"Good morning, Donna," he said.

Donna stretched, smiled at him, and said, "Good morning, Greg."

"What time to you have to be to work today?" Greg asked his companion.

"I should be home by noon," she replied. "I'm working three to eleven tonight and I need time to get ready."

"OK," Greg said, smiling. "I don't have to get out on the road until later, so I guess that means we have time."

"Have time for what?" Donna replied, smiling coyly.

"Time for this," Greg said. He began stroking one of Donna's breasts and heard her groan of delight. Before long, her nipples were protruding proudly from the soft skin that surrounded them. Greg bent and captured one succulent nipple with his lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Donna groaned, arching her back, offering herself to him. Greg was the gentlest lover she'd ever known! He was so wonderful! She hated the thought of having to give him up, but if Ted Armstrong ever asked her for a commitment, but she'd probably have to.

Greg's lips moved from the breast he was suckling, through the valley between the wonderful mounds, up the slope to the other tip which stood proudly, awaiting his attentions.

"Yess!!! Oh, God, Greg, yesssss!!!" Donna groaned. "That feels so good!!! Your have magic lips!!!" He was turning her on just as wonderfully as he always did! She'd never been a morning person, but he'd turned her into one!

Her hands slid down between them, sought his erection, found it, and started stroking it. She was elated to hear Greg's murmurs of pleasure.

Greg suckled Donna's breasts for a while, savoring contact with her large nipples. Finally, with some reluctance, his lips started wandering over her body, following his hands, which were already blazing hot trails over her skin.

Donna writhed and strained, her breathing growing more and more labored as Greg provided her with pleasure. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stand this without coming! It felt too good! God, what a fantastic lover he was! "Greg!! Oh, God, Greg!!!" she groaned, her soft hand still clutching his cock. "You really do know how to make me feel wild!!"

Greg continued, his lips moving across Dona's gently rounded belly into the mass of curly dark brown hair that grew where her legs and body met.

"Oh, God!!!" Donna cried as he began kissing through her pubic forest, "Oh, Greg, if you do that...Ohhhhhh!!!...you'll make me...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, God!! I'm commmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnggggggggggg!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!"

Greg licked Donna's convulsing pussy until she lay still, gasping for breath. Then he slid on top of her and kissed her. Her arms slid around his neck and she returned the kiss fiercely.

"God, Greg, you know exactly how to make me feel wonderful, don't you?" she breathed. "I loved that!" She felt his engorged cock pressing against her soft belly. "I want you in me! Please, Greg, take me!"

"I thought you'd never ask," Greg replied. He raised his hips and felt his cock drop downward, sliding between her soaking labia. When he felt the head part her silky lips, he lowered himself, and his cock began to forge its way into her.

"Yesssss, Greg!!! Yesssss!!!" Donna purred. "Oh, Lord, yesssss!!! That's what I really need!!" She clutched at his back and locked her legs behind his.

Greg began stroking into his partner, moving slowly and deliberately, surprised how much control he had in spite of the fantastic feelings rushing through him. Donna sure knew her stuff when it came to making love! If they did have to stop their affair, it would leave a serious hole in his love-life.

Donna, even though, she'd come moments before, found it made no difference to her body. In just moments, Greg's cock moving in and out of her soon had her quaking with passion. She tightened her legs and ground her pelvis ground against his. It felt so fantastic!

Greg kept driving into Donna. He could feel her growing response, then he felt her body stiffen, her fingers dug into his back, and her legs clasped him even tighter against her. Her mouth fell open and her back arched. "Aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Take meeeee!!!" she wailed. "Oh, Greg, Please!!!! Please!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!" the lovely nurse cried as once again, she experienced an explosion of delight.

The milking action of Donna's tightly clasping pussy on his embedded cock was more than Greg could bear. His explosion began and he body pumped gushers of hot cream into his partner.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried, lost in bliss.

"I hate to leave, but I have to," Donna told Greg after they finished and got themselves calmed down.

"It's OK," he replied. "I'm supposed to put in some time patrolling today anyhow. We going to do this again soon?"

Donna frowned. "It probably won't be until next week," she said. "I'm working two double shifts, then I promised Ted I'd go down to Philadelphia with him for a few days." She grinned. "He wants me to meet his parents."

"Sounds like you and Ted are getting pretty serious," Greg commented.

"It looks that way," Donna replied. She caressed Greg's face. "What's that going to do to us?"

"It will probably mean we won't be doing this any more, but I hope we'll still be friends," Greg said. He liked Donna, and really enjoyed her as a lover, but they both knew nothing more would ever come of their relationship.

"I hope so, too," Donna replied. "I really do. I'd hate to lose you as a friend."

"You will call me when you get back, won't you?" Greg asked.

"Of course," Donna replied. She stretched gratified that his eyes seemed glued to her. "I mean, I'm not married to Ted, yet." She grinned. "And until we're engaged..." She shrugged. The movement made her breasts jiggle delightfully. Donna got out of bed, got her clothes back together, and slipped into them. Then she went to the bed, kissed Greg, and headed for the door. She was running a bit late, so she had to hurry.

Greg got up, took a shower, put on his uniform, then he went out to his garage, got into the four-wheel drive sport-utility vehicle assigned to him by the sheriff's department, started it, and backed out of the garage.

"Operations from James County Fifteen," he said into the two-way radio microphone.

"Operations, go ahead, James County Fifteen," the dispatcher responded.

"I'm in service, on patrol," Greg advised the dispatcher.

"Copy, James County Fifteen," the dispatcher responded. "We have a call for you, see the man, camp burglary, end of Dorian Road."

"Copy," Greg replied, "See the man, camp burglary, end of Dorian Road. I'm on my way." He wrote the information the dispatcher had given him on a clipboard he kept on the seat next to him, then put his patrol vehicle in gear.

As he pulled out of his driveway, Greg glanced back at his cabin, and the one next to it. "I wonder how much older Lee Marklin is than his wife?" he thought as he drove away. "He's got to be at least forty-five. I can't believe Abby's a day over twenty-five."

Greg, who was twenty-seven, smiled to himself as he drove down the road behind the cabins that surrounded the lake on which he lived. A couple of other people who lived there year-round waved to him as he went by, and he waved back without really seeing them.

"You know," Greg chided himself as he pulled out on the main highway, "you're really being silly with all this Abby Marklin stuff. First of all, she's happily married. Second, she's a doctor's wife. Do you really think a woman like that would be interested in a sheriff's deputy? Hell, you probably couldn't afford to take her out to dinner."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers