Abby Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr. Marklin gets very friendly with Nurse Lora.
2.3k words
4.53
51k
7
0

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter four

The operating room team was cleaning up after finishing an emergency operation late one evening. Lora Williams, a new scrub nurse, turned to one of the other nurses. "Connie, do you think you could give me a ride home?" she asked. "My car's in the shop and I hate taking the bus this late."

"I'm sorry, Lora," her friend replied, "I've got the next two days off. Benny's picking me up and we're headed for the shore the minute I'm done here."

"Damn," Lora said. "I really hate to take the bus, but I guess I'm going to have to."

Lee Marklin was just about to leave to go check on his patient before going home and overheard the conversation. "I'll be leaving in a little while," he told Lora. "I'd be happy to give you a ride home."

"Gee, thanks, Dr. Marklin," Lora said. She was surprised by the surgeon's offer. He had always seemed pretty stuffy and snobbish before this. And she'd been trying hard to be nice to him. Lora had a thing about seducing the doctors she worked with, but so far, Dr. Marklin had acted oblivious to the hints she'd been dropping.

"I have to go up to the CICU and check on my patient," Lee said. "I'll be back in a minute, then we can go."

When Dr. Marklin walked back into the nurse's lounge near the operating rooms, Lora stood up, picked up her coat and started to slip into it.

"I'll help you with that," Lee said, and he took Lora's coat from her and held it for her as she slipped it on.

As she slid into it, Lora let her hand brush "accidentally" against the doctor's groin.

Lee felt the young nurse's hand brush against his groin. "Was what just happened an accident?" he wondered. "It had to be. I can't imagine that she'd have grope me."

Once she had her coat on, Lora turned to face Dr. Marklin. When she did, she made sure her breasts brushed lightly against his arm.

Lee looked down at her. Lora smiled up at him, her eyes bright.

"You ready to go, Lora?" Lee asked.

"I'm ready any time you are, Dr. Marklin," Lora replied, and licked her lips.

"I do have some charts at the office I have to finish making entries in before I go home," Lee said as they walked across the underground parking lot toward his car. "And my office is between here and where you live. Do you mind if I stop there first?"

"I don't mind," the young nurse replied, "I mean, you're being so nice, giving me a ride and all..."

They reached Lee's Mercedes and got in. Lora folded her legs under her and sat on the seat facing Lee. He looked over at her. He'd noticed a long time earlier that she was attractive and, contrary to what Lora believed, he hadn't missed the signals she'd been sending him. Until now, he hadn't had an opportunity to respond to them, though, because Carol was usually around at the same time Lora was, and he didn't want Carol to get upset.

As he drove out of the parking garage, Lee wondered if Lora might accompany him up to his office. She had potential, he thought. Short, but buxom, she had a pair of good-looking breasts that strained against the tight T-shirt she was wearing. Her lower half, equally well-formed, was encased in a pair of very snug acid-washed jeans.

"Your car is really something, Dr. Marklin," Lora commented. "I've never been in a Mercedes before."

"You know, I'm not sure I ever realized how attractive you are, Lora," Lee said.

"Oh, Dr. Marklin!" Lora replied. "You shouldn't flirt like that. It could be dangerous. I might take it wrong."

Lee pulled into parking lot next to his office building and looked over at Lora. "Would you like to come up and wait in my office while I finish up what I need to do?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think I better," Lora replied. "I'm not sure sitting in the car here in the parking lot this late is such a good idea."

Lee was almost positive now that her brushing his groin with her hand and rubbing her breasts against his arm hadn't been an accident. His pulse pounding, Lee turned off the car.

Lee and Lora got out of the car and walked to the office building where his suite of offices was located. He unlocked the door and let them in, then they walked to the elevators.

"This is really some building!" the young nurse gushed. As they stood waiting for the elevator, she slipped her arm through Lee's and pressed her breast against him.

The elevator arrived, they got in, and Lee pushed the button for the thirtieth floor. When the elevator started rising, Lora moved close to him and clutched his arm again.

"This is, you know, really an awesome office building!" she said. She squirmed against him, continuing to rub her magnificent chest against his arm.

When the elevator stopped on Lee's floor, they got out and walked to the suite Lee and his partner occupied. He let them in.

Lora still clung to him, maintaining the pressure of her breasts against his arm. The consequence of that delightful contact was the huge hard-on Lee sported, a situation which made walking a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, wow, Dr. Marklin, these are just about the fanciest doctor's offices I've ever seen!" Lora commented, looking around at the ornate office suite.

Lee led her to his personal office. He was the senior partner in the practice and had a corner office, with large windows that afforded him a panoramic view of the city. The city lights outside provided a twinkling vista as far as the eye could see.

Lora let go of Lee's arm and walked to the windows. "Dr. Marklin! This is really far out!!" she exclaimed. "This is just about the neatest view of the city I've ever seen!"

Lee walked over to where the nurse stood. When he was behind her, he slid his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. When he was sure she wasn't going to resist, he bent and kissed her throat and neck.

"Ohhhhh!!! Dr. Marklin! What do you think you're doing?" Lora squealed.

It might have sounded like a protest, but the way she kept pressing her firm bottom against him, told Lee she not only knew what he was doing, but wanted him to do it. He cupped her breasts in his hands, and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra!

"Dr. Marklin!" Lora mewled. "What you're doing, it...it's making me feel all funny inside!"

Lee smiled. He intended to do a lot more than make her feel funny inside before he took her home. He began thumbing the tips of her copious breasts and felt the nipples harden and emerge. He pressed his hips forward, crowding his swollen cock against her ass.

"Oh, God, Dr. Marklin!!" Lora murmured, "Do you know you're making me feel awful good?"

Lee let go of her breasts for a brief moment, tugged her T-shirt out of her jeans, slid his hands up her flat belly, and hefted the firm, warm globes again. Then he took the rigid tips between his thumbs and forefingers and began rolling them, stretching them.

"Ohhh, Goddd!!! Dr. Marklin!" Lora said, "I love that!"

Lee backed to the over-stuffed sofa that sat along one of the inside walls of his office, pulling the trembling young nurse along with him. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

"You have an incredible body, Lora," Lee told the quaking girl, then their lips fused in a torrid kiss.

The young woman's tongue lashed his lips, probed into his mouth, and dueled with his tongue while her arms slid around his neck.

Lee's hands pushed up his companion's T-shirt, and continued to work on Lora's hard-tipped breasts. Finally, he slid his hands back down over her belly, opened the waist of her jeans, and began pushing the snug garment down over her flared hips.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!" Lora murmured, "That's it, Dr. Marklin! Take them off!! Make me naked!"

Lee finished removing Lora's jeans while the young woman pulled her T-shirt over her head. Now the only covering remaining on her lovely body was a pair of scanty bikini underpants. Lee ripped them from her, then laid her back on the sofa. He got off, knelt next to her, and resumed suckling her breasts.

"Yeahhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhh!!!" Lora groaned, "Kiss them! Suck my tits!!!"

Lee inserted a hand between her smooth legs, cupped her vagina, then he began toying with it, sliding his fingers between her puffy labia, into her. Her hips began rocking and moans of joy came from her in an unbroken litany of delight.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! That's it!! Do it!!! Play with my pussy!!! Finger me!!!" Lora groaned, her body rocking. "Oh, Dr. Marklin!!! Dr. Marklinnnnnn!!!"

Lee slid his lips down from her chest, over her heaving belly, into the lush mat of pubic hair covering her middle.

"Oh God!!! Oh, God!!! You're gonna eat mee!! Oh, shit!!! Yeahhh!!! I love that!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!" Lora screamed when his mouth began assailing her tasty pussy.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried, her body going wild, "You're gonna do it!!! You're makin' me come!! Oh jeeeeez!!! Yeahhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Her body was writhing and twisting so frantically, Lee had to grab hold of her bottom so he could keep in contact with her. Even so, her frantic movements covered his face covered with her juices as she quaked through her orgasm.

"Oh, God, Dr. Marklin!" Lora murmured after her exquisite spasms finally came to an end. "I never felt like that before! Ever!"

"That's just the beginning, Lora," Lee said, "There's lot's more to come." He stood up and took off his clothes, exposing his penis, which was now swollen with need.

"Come here, young lady," Lee said. He reached out his hand to Lora.

A perplexed look on her face, Lora let Dr. Marklin pull her to her feet. He led her to his desk, sat her on it, then moved between her legs. He pushed her back so she was lying down, then he plunged his erection into her slick furrow.

"Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Lora groaned when she felt her body being invaded by the doctor's swollen cock. She locked her legs around her lover. "Fuck me, Dr. Marklin!!! Fuck me good!"

Lee found, to his surprise, that the coarse language that Lora was using was inflaming him even more. He kept his cock pistoning in and out of her with a steady pace and as he did, he luxuriated in the delightful friction of her tight pussy on his cock.

"Oh, God! You're big! So big!!" Lora crooned. "My God! It...it feels like you're splitting me open!!!! It's wild! Really wild!! Fuck me hard, Doc!!! Give me your big cock!!"

As he fucked her, Lee bent forward and grabbed her breasts. He began squeezing them and pulling at the nipples.

"Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!!" Lora cried, "Goddamn!!! Goddamn, does that ever feel good!!! Oh, shit, Doc!!! You're gonna make me....Goddamn it!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm cummminnnnnnnnnnnnggggg!!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnnnngggg aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!!!"

Lee's groans echoed his companion's when he came too, spewing his molten fluids into her.

They returned to the sofa when they finished. Lora lay with her head on Lee's thigh, toying absently with his limp penis.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I've never, ever come that much! You made me come two times!!"

"I've always believed a pretty girl deserves to be well-serviced," Lee remarked. "And you are a very pretty girl."

"I want you to fuck me more, Dr. Marklin," Lora said, tugging on his still-flaccid cock. "Gimme this again!"

"I don't know if I can, Lora. I think I may be finished for the night," Lee replied.

"We'll see about that," Lora said.

Before Lee could reply, she took his flaccid penis in her mouth and began sucking on it. Almost immediately, Lee felt himself growing hard again. It wasn't long before the young nurse's skilled lips and tongue had him gasping with pleasure.

Lee finally pulled her up into a sitting position on his lap, trapping his newly-risen cock between them. Then he lifted her, and when she positioned his cock on her slit, he lowered her slowly onto him.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Dr. Marklin!!!" Lora moaned. "Yeahhhh!!! I...I guess we can do it again, can't we?"

"You better believe we can!" Lee said. "And we're sure as hell going to!" He leaned forward and began nibbling her nipples. Lora responded by riding him actively. He held her hips, holding her tightly against him, while he drove up off the sofa into her.

"God, Dr. Marklin!" she exclaimed, her face flushed, "I don't think I'm ever gonna get enough of your cock!"

Faster and faster her hips moved. Her hands gripped his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin. Then she stiffened, her eyes widened, and her mouth fell open.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" she wailed. "I'm commmminnnnnnggggg agggaiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Once again, Lora's tempestuous explosion drew am equally fervent response from Lee, who spewed the little seed he had left into her.

When it was time to clean up, Lora was surprised to discover that Lee had a bathroom, complete with shower, attached his office. They had a playful time in the shower, dried each other off, then dressed and left.

"We going to do this again some time, Dr. Marklin?" Lora asked as they drove toward her house.

"I'd like it if we could," Lee replied. She was a fine piece of ass, and Lee wasn't about to pass up another opportunity to enjoy delight with her.

"Oh, wow, neat!" Lora exclaimed. "I hope it's soon!"

Lee dropped Lora off at her apartment, then he drove home and parked his Mercedes in the garage next to Abby's Volvo wagon.

When he reached their bedroom, Abby was in bed, sound asleep. Lee was glad about that. She'd begun bugging him about the amount of time he was spending at the hospital. The last thing he wanted was to have an argument with her tonight. He was really beat.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers