Abby Ch. 07

Story Info
Sexy prosecutor visits Greg at home.
3k words
4.62
38.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter seven

At the end of his shift, Greg Atkinson signed off with the dispatcher and put his patrol vehicle in the garage, then went into his house. He took off his uniform, took a shower, and put on his sweat suit. He planned to finish up some reports, then spend the rest of the evening watching TV.

After he poured himself a cup of coffee, Greg went into his office, sat down at his computer, turned on the power, and booted it. Once he had his word processor going he began finishing a report on a series of summer home burglaries he'd been investigating.

"Well," Greg told himself as he worked, "once they read this in the prosecutor's office, I bet they'll let me arrest old Hiram and his kids."

He was just about finished when the phone rang. Greg picked it up. "Greg Atkinson," he said.

"Greg?" a feminine voice said, "I'm glad I found you at home."

Greg recognized the caller. The voice massaging his ear belonged to Susan Darden, a deputy prosecutor in neighboring Lincoln County. He'd been working with deputies from the Lincoln County Sheriff's department on a homicide case Susan was prosecuting.

"You got lucky," Greg replied, "I just got in."

"I have some questions about your report on the Williams case," she said, "Do you think we could get together so I can get some answers?"

"Any time," Greg told her.

"There's a discovery hearing scheduled for tomorrow," Susan said. "Do you think we could get together this afternoon?"

"Sure," Greg said, "I just got off duty, so I'm free until tomorrow morning. You want me to run over to your office?"

"You don't have to," Susan said. "I just got out of court and I'm headed home. Would you mind if I stopped by your house?"

"No, not at all," Greg replied, "I've got my reports in my computer, anyhow."

"Great," Susan said. "I'll be over in a little bit."

Greg put the phone down and finished the report he was working on. Having Susan visit his home wasn't unusual. She lived not far from where he did and since they did work together on a lot of cases, Susan stopped by his house quite often.

Greg considered Susan a good friend, and he always enjoyed flirting with her because she flirted back. She was happily married and he had long ago decided that her flirtatiousness toward him was really playfulness. Although he found her attractive, the fact that she was married had kept him from seeing if their relationship could go beyond flirting.

Greg sat at his computer, continuing to think about Susan. She really was a very attractive woman. She had dark brown hair cut very, very short, in a style that looked quite becoming on her. She also had generous breasts, nice legs and a very good shape. In addition, she possessed one of the most intriguing smiles he'd ever seen and her sultry voice occasionally caused a reaction in his body when he talked with her on the phone.

A knock sounded on Greg's door about a half-hour after Susan's call. He opened the door and found the deputy prosecutor standing on his back porch, wearing a pink shirt that hung almost to her knees and black stirrup pants. It was a striking outfit.

"Hi, Greg," Susan said, smiling at him.

Once more Greg wondered about the hint of invitation in her smile and in her gaze. "Come in, Susan," he said and stepped back so she could enter his home.

They went into his office and Greg sat back down at his computer.

Susan sat down in a chair next to him. She was close enough so Greg the enticing scent of her perfume drifted into his nose. He found it very alluring and realized he was far more aware of her nearness, and the effect it was having on him, than he had been when she'd visited in the past.

"So what questions do you have about the Williams case that you need to have answered?" he asked.

Susan told him.

"No problem," Greg replied, "I'll bring up the file. I think I know exactly where the information you need is."

"Great," Susan said. "This is an important case, and I know the defense thinks they have some motions they can get the judge to accept. If you've got what I think you do, I'll be able to get their motions denied."

Greg pulled up the file he was looking for and scrolled to the point in the report where he believed the answers were. "I think what you're looking for is right there," he said and leaned back in his chair.

Susan stood up and leaned over him so she could see the screen. "I see," she said, "Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for. You think you could print me a copy of this?"

"Ah...yeah," Greg replied. Because of the way she was leaning over him to see the computer screen, Susan's firm breasts were pressing against his shoulder and back. A file may have come up on his computer, but other things were coming up, too. He was glad he was wearing loose sweat pants.

Susan, finished looking at the information on the computer, went to straighten up and lost her balance. She tried to steady herself and, in doing so, she reached out and put her hand on Greg's desk. Her temporary loss of balance temporarily caused her breasts to press even tighter against him.

Greg looked up at Susan, who looked down and saw him looking at her. For the first time since he'd known her, the attractive lawyer lost the self-assured look she always had. She looked confused, and maybe even a little frightened. Her face began to flush, her eyes widened, and he felt her inhale deeply.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Greg thought. He laid a hand gently on Susan's head and urged her face toward his. Their lips met and when they did, excitement surged through him.

Susan moaned softly into his mouth, then her tongue caressed his lips and stabbed between them. The rush of ecstasy Greg was experiencing grew in intensity as their tongues lashed.

Suddenly, Susan's lips were gone from Greg's. He watched as, red-faced and gasping, she straightened, shook her head, then turned and bolted from the office.

Greg's raging hard-on made it difficult, but he managed to get to his feet and follow Susan. He found her standing in his living room, her back to him, looking out of his large picture window at the lake in front of his home. She was hunched over, hugging herself, her shoulders shaking. He walked over and stood behind her.

"Susan, I...I'm sorry," Greg whispered. "I..." He laid his hands gently on her shoulders.

"Greg...don'..." Susan gasped.

Greg pulled his hands away.

"Don't...talk," Susan whispered. "I don't want to talk, I..." She stepped back and leaned against him.

Greg's arms went around her and his hands cupped and lifted her full breasts.

"Please!!! Please, Greg, make...love...to me!" Susan murmured. Her voice was so soft Greg, who was still trying to comprehend why this was happening, barely heard her request. "Now...Greg...before...before I...I...come to my senses!"

Greg guided her to the sofa, then he kissed her again. He heard her soft moans of delight and felt her body pressing against his. His hands clutched her bottom, pulling her against his tumescence. The muscles in her bottom tightened in his hands as she pressed herself against his middle.

Their kiss ended, but Susan continued pressing against him. Greg stepped back and began undoing the buttons on her shirt. One it was open, he slid it off and laid it on the coffee table. His hands slid gently up and down Susan's bare arms and goose-bumps rose on her supple flesh.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she murmured softly.

Susan's slacks had an elastic waist, which facilitated removing them. That garment was soon a puddle of cloth at her feet. She now wore nothing but a lacy bra and equally lacy panties.

Greg caressed her legs lightly with his fingers and, as gently as he could, he teased her swollen nipples through her bra.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Susan moaned, leaning forward, pressing against his hands.

He slid his hands down the side of her breasts, to her back, then undid the clasps holding her bra closed. With the garment released, Susan's lovely breasts sprang free. Greg discovered Susan's breasts were even nicer than he thought they'd be. They were firm, finely formed, and tipped with tasty-looking distended nipples. He gazed at them avidly, then he bent and took a turgid nipple between his lips.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Susan groaned.

Greg could feel her trembling.

"Don't...don't let me...think," she groaned. "Please, Greg, don't...don't give me time to think!! Please!!"

Greg, who was feeling a bit out-of-control, laid Susan on the sofa, with one leg dangling over the side. Wild with need, he fished his erection out of his pants, knelt between her legs, hooked her panties aside, and plunged into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Susan groaned, her middle surging up to meet his invasion.

Warmth engulfed Greg's cock and pleasure rippled through him as he sank into her.

"Gahhhhhhh!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!" Susan groaned. Her fingers dug into Greg's arms as he hammered against her, driving his cock deep into her. He felt her stiffen and her grip got even tighter.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Susan groaned, her body beginning to spasm. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Take me, Greg!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

Greg couldn't believe how quickly she'd come. Her tight channel gripped his cock, and I felt it ripple, drawing him with her into an explosion of joy.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!" Greg cried. His insides convulsed and he spewed his hot juices into her. "Oh, God, Susan!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!!!"

Finished, they lay on the sofa, still coupled, as gentle after-shocks of bliss rippled through them.

Greg looked down at Susan. Her eyes were closed and he couldn't read the expression on her face.

After a few moments, Susan opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I...I need to go to the...the bathroom," she whispered.

Greg got off her, his softening cock sliding reluctantly from her her still-quivering opening. "My bathroom's down the hall, there," he said. He sat on the sofa and watched as Susan got up and headed in that direction. He wondered what would happen next. Susan had been hotter than hell, but now that they had made love, how did she feel? Greg had no idea whether she'd cheated on her husband before. He wondered what she felt like if this had been the first time she'd done something like this.

He also felt guilty. Making love with Susan had been wonderful, but she was a married woman, and things he'd learned when he was growing up had taught him that doing what he'd just done was wrong.

Greg finally stood up, pulled up his sweat-pants, and headed for the other bathroom in the house to get himself cleaned up.

When he returned to the living room, Susan, dressed only in the long pink shirt, was again standing at the picture window looking out at the lake.

Encouraged by the fact Susan hadn't gotten completely dressed, Greg walked over behind her, put his arms around her and was a pleasantly surprised when she leaned back against him. The nagging feelings of guilt were still there, but he did manage to brush them aside temporarily.

"Greg...I...I've never slept with anyone other than my husband before," she whispered. "I...I don't know...why..."

"Susan, are...are you all right?" Greg asked. "I...I'm really sorry I..." He realized almost immediately that the pressure of her body against his was once more rousing him.

"I'm fine, Greg," Susan said. A soft shudder went through her. "God! I don't know what came over me! I...I haven't been that excited in ages!"

Greg's cock was stiffening again and, pressed together the way they were, he was sure there was no way Susan could have missed knowing that.

He was positive she did know he was getting turned on again when she moved her bottom, pushing it even harder against him. Once more, he slid his hands around her sides and cupped her breasts.

Susan moaned softly. "Are...are we going to...to make love again?" she whispered.

"Yes, if that's what you want to do," Greg replied.

"Yes, Greg!" Susan exclaimed. "It is what I want!"

Greg took Susan's hand and led her to his bedroom. Seconds after they arrived there, their clothes were on the floor and they were naked and entangled on his bed.

Greg began exploring her with his lips, tongue, and hands and Susan responded fervently. Their second session of love-making was not as frantic as the first had been, but was no less wonderful or electrifying. Greg was delighted to have an opportunity to explore Susan's body mor thoroughly. Her breasts were wonderful! Although her breasts were large, her nipples were small. Greg licked one of the tiny, erecting buds.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Gregggg!!!" Susan groaned. Her hand went to his head, forcing him against her. "Yesssss!!! Suck them!!! Please, Greg!!! Please!!!"

Greg realized quickly that Susan's nipples were incredibly sensitive. While his lips worked on one of the turgid buds, his fingers twirled the other. Susan's body twisted, turned, and strained as joy wracked her.

"Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Yesssssss!!!!!Yesssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" she groaned, her grip on Greg's head tightening. "Oh, Gregggg!!! That feels so wonderful!!!!"

Greg had never encountered a woman who responded this wildly to having her nipples played with. The fact that Susan was responding this wildly re-ignited his own need. His cock again grew stiff.

"I...I...Ohhhhhhhhhh, Greg!!!!!!! Oh, God!!!" Susan moaned. She continued to press his head against her breasts and her body trembled wildly. "I don't believe itttttttt!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!! I'm...I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!!! I'm commmminnnngggggggg!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

When he realized what was happening, Greg was dumbfounded. He'd never encountered anything like this before. He kept teasing Susan's nipples and breasts until, at last, she lay still on the bed. Greg lay on his side, gazing at the woman lying next to him with amazement.

When she finally was able, Susan turned her head to the side and looked at him. Her eyes were wide. "I...I don't believe what just happened to me!" she gasped. "I...I...my...my nipples are sensitive...I've always loved having them sucked, but..." She closed her eyes and shuddered as she remembered what Greg had just done for her.

Her hand slid over Greg's belly, wrapped around his swollen cock, and began moving up and down on it. "My God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you're hard again so soon! Ben he..." She turned her face away from Greg, but her hand continued to glide up and down on his cock.

"Susan, I want you again," Greg said softly. "I need you again!"

Susan turned her face back to him and their eyes met again. "Then take me, Greg!" she whispered urgently, "Now! Please! I...I want you, too!!"

Greg rolled on top of her and as he did, his cock slid between her legs and against her vagina as if drawn by a magnet. Thrills swept through him as his turgid shaft caressed the lust-slick lips of Susan's gash.

"Please, Greg!" she groaned, her hips twisting, "Please!!!"

Greg raised his hips then, when lowered them, he felt his tumescence begin invading Susan's willing body and once again he experienced a rush of rapture.

Susan's fingers dug into the flesh of his back. "Yessssss!!!!" she groaned. "Oh, God, Greg, yessssss!!!!" She pressed her hips upward, absorbing him all the way into her, until their pubic bones were mashed together and their damp pubic hair was entangled. "Oh, Goddddd, Greg!!!" she groaned. "That feels so wonderful!!!"

"Then this should feel even better," Greg said. He began to raise and lower his hips.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! It does feel better!!! Oh, God, does it!!!!" his partner whimpered. Her grip on him tightened and her body began moving in counterpoint to his.

The walls of Susan's tight channel gripped Greg, rippling along the shaft of his cock, propelling him toward his imminent explosion.

"Take meeee!!! Please, Greg!!!!!!" Susan cried. "Please, Greg, take meeeee now!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Take me nowwwwww!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Goddddddddddd!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

When he experienced the frantic motions of Susan's body, heard her impassioned plea, and felt the quavering clutch of her pussy on his shaft, Greg plunged into a whirlpool of delight. "Yessssssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" he cried, exploding into her.

Afterward, they snuggled on the bed, letting their bodies calm.

"I...I've never done anything like this before," Susan said, reddening. "I...I don't know what came over me."

"I...I'm sorry," Greg said, kissing her softly on the tip of her nose. "I shouldn't have made a pass at you."

Susan stroked his face gently. "It isn't your fault, Greg," she said. "I...I'm an adult. I could have told you to stop."

Greg started to respond, but Susan silenced him with a soft kiss. "Nothing would have happened if I hadn't wanted it to," she said. She closed her eyes and shuddered. "I...I don't really want to talk about it any more, OK?"

"OK," Greg said.

They laid in his bed a little longer, enjoying the way it felt to have their bodies pressed against each other. They didn't discuss what they'd done or what would come next.

Finally, Susan said she had to get home. Greg watched, with delight as she put her clothes back on. Then he got up, slipped into a robe, and walked her to the door.

Susan stood by the door, smiling at him. "See you in court, copper," she said. She kissed him, then left.

After Susan was gone, Greg went into his living room, sat down, and turned on the TV. He tried to watch, but he kept thinking about what had happened with Susan. Sex with her had been fantastic, even better than it was with Donna. If that was true, why didn't he feel better about the fact that he'd made love to her?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers