Abby Ch. 10

Story Info
Dr. Marklin heads for Las Vegas with nurse Carol.
2k words
4.45
31.1k
6
0

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter ten

Lee Marklin looked over at Carol Burke, his newly-appointed scrub nurse, who was sitting next to him in the sumptuous stretch limousine that was whisking them from the airport to the Las Vegas hotel where they'd be staying for the next week.

In Lee's opinion, Carol really looked good. She had on a blue shirt dress - she told him the color was called "Periwinkle blue" - that had buttons all the way down the front, three-quarter sleeves, and a mid-calf skirt.

Carol had purposely let the top few buttons of the dress undone to display her mouth-watering cleavage, and did the same with quite a few of the buttons on the skirt, to expose her nicely-formed legs. She knew, when she saw the look in Lee's eyes as she walked toward him in the airport, that he approved of her outfit.

So far, the trip had proved to be one amazement after another for Carol. The fact that they'd flown first class startled her, but she decided she could get used to having that kind of fuss made over her. Then, when they arrived at the Las Vegas airport, she was just as surprised to find Lee had hired a stretch limo to take them to the hotel.

"I...I've never ridden in a limo before," she said once they were ensconced inside the long, luxurious vehicle, and were on their way to the hotel.

"I didn't want to share you with the crowd in the airport bus," Lee explained, grinning. "I'm selfish, I want you to myself as much as I can this week."

"Oh," Carol said, and felt herself blushing. She'd expected this week with him to be wonderful and, so far, the first day had exceeded her expectations. She wasn't sure how much more wonderful it could get, but looked forward to finding out.

The hotel where they were headed for was very famous. Carol never dreamed she'd ever get to stay there, and if it had been up to her husband, she never would have.

Even though she expected the casino hotel to be opulent, Carol was still amazed at what she found when the limo dropped them off. She'd never been in a hotel that was so fancy, and where there were so many people fussing over you. She was was even more impressed by the suite Lee had reserved for them. Located on one of the hotel's top floors, it was huge, almost as large as the apartment she and her husband lived in!

The bell man ushered them into a sitting room, which was furnished with lush over-stuffed furniture and had a small bar along one wall. After the bellman put their bags in the bedroom and hung their clothes in the closet, Lee tipped him and he disappeared.

Once the bellman was gone, Lee walked to the bar and smiled at Carol. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

Carol was still a bit overwhelmed. "Ah...I...I'll have whatever you're having," she stammered. The room had huge wall-to-ceiling windows. You could see for what looked like miles!

Lee fixed their drinks, handed Carol hers, then walked to a stereo located in cabinets built into another wall and turned it on. Soft, mellow music filled the room. He set his drink down and looked at Carol. "Care to dance?" he asked.

Thrilled, Carol nodded. She'd never been out with a man who acted as suave and sophisticated as Lee did. She moved into his arms, laid her head on his shoulder and let him guide her as they moved easily around the room in time with the music. She'd never had an experience this wonderful before, and it was just the first day!

The music continued and so did their dancing. At one point, when one song ended and the next hadn't yet begun, Carol leaned back in Lee's arms and looked up into his face.

"Oh, Lee, this...this is so wonderful!" she whispered. "Thank you so much for bringing me."

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, Carol," Lee said, then he bent and covered her lips with his.

Passion, which had been smoldering Carol's body ever since they left home, flared alive as her lips met his. Weakness swept over her. Her insides were a whirl of emotion and her body was trembling violently.

"Wow!" Lee said when the kiss finally ended.

Carol's chest felt as if someone had put a steel band around it. Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure Lee could hear it.

Lee stroked her face tenderly, slid his hand down over her neck and into the open neck of her dress and Carol's legs went weak. She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted a man before! No man had ever treated her as well as Lee Marklin did!

Lee slid his hand onto her breast and he gently thumbed an erecting nipple to full life. Indescribable thrills rocked Carol as a result of her lover's gentle caresses. She tightened her embrace on Lee to keep from falling.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol moaned.

Lee scooped her up in his arms, carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed. He began removing her clothes, stroking her softly as he did, bringing her to higher and higher levels of desire.

By the time Lee finished removing her clothes, Carol had lost the capacity for rational thought. All she felt was need! Powerful need!

"Please, Lee!!! Oh, God, Please!!!" she murmured. "I need you! Please! I need you!!"

"I know you do, baby," Lee whispered, his voice was soft and hypnotic.

He stretched out on the bed next to her, pressing his bare body against hers, and his hands and lips moving over her lovely body, teasing her, inflaming her, rousing her to higher and higher levels of desire.

Carol was enthralled. Her husband was never this gentle when he made ove to her. In fact, no other lover she'd ever had knew where and how to touch her the way Lee did!

"Please!!! Oh, please, Lee!!!" she begged, "I need you!!! Please!!!"

"I know you do, baby," he crooned, "and you'll have what you want. Believe me!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol cried when Lee's mouth covered her vagina. Her hips shot up off the bed and her hands raked the covers. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! I...I...Oh, God!!!...I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she wailed as Lee's lips and tongue drove her to the point of ultimate ecstasy and beyond.

Carol's orgasm waned and her body began to calm, but still Lee's caresses continued. To her surprise, Carol realized Lee was re-igniting the fires of passion. She couldn't believe it! She never knew a man could make her feel as good as he did, and so often! She hoped he'd never stop!

Slowly, gently, expertly, Lee once again roused his gorgeous companion, taking her back toward the peak of ecstasy, caressing her until her entire body was tingling and every nerve once again screamed out for release.

"Lee!!! Oh, Please!!! I...need you!!!" Carol moaned. "I...I need you!!! Please!!! Oh, please, Lee, please!!!!"

Lee rolled on top of her and she felt his erection prodding the soft, smooth flesh of her belly.

"Take me, Lee!!! Don't make me wait!!! Please!!!!" she begged, thrusting her hips up at him. "Take me, Lee!!! Please!!! Take meeeeeee!!!"

Lee reached between them, grasped his cock, centered it on her opening, and began pushing it into her.

Carol moaned with joy when Lee's hard cock entered her. She was so turned on, she couldn't wait.

"I'm commmminnnnnnnggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried, her hips thrusting and straining against him.

Lee pushed himself up on outstretched arms, pressing his hips down against Carol's as paroxysms of joy wracked her. When the spasms of delight began to wane, he started to thrust into her.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved. Carol, who was concerned that her abrupt coming had left Lee unsatisfied, knew that wasn't the case. Once more, elation began to suffuse her and her body began trembling. She locked her legs behind Lee's and began matching his thrusts with urgent movements of her own.

Lee's gentle, even thrusting continued so long it seemed to Carol as if their joining might never end. She'd never experienced anything like what Lee was doing to her! He would stroke into her until she was about to explode, then he stopped and remained still, letting them calm. Then, once more he'd begin stroking gently into her, bringing her once more back to a quivering peak.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. Lee smiled at her. "Come," he said softly. "Come for me, Carol."

It was as if Lee's words released tightly coiled spring in Carol's body. "Yesssssssss, Lee!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she groaned as her most stupendous orgasm yet tore through her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lee cried. His hips pressing down against her even more forcefully and Carol felt his hot juices exploding into her.

Spent, they lay in each other's arms for a long time after their ecstatic coupling. Lee continued to stroke and caress Carol, making a continuous stream of soft, endearing comments as he did. She had never felt so wonderful!

After a while, they wound up lying spoon-fashion, Carol's back to Lee. He was caressing one of her lovely breasts and Carol was quivering gently as, once again, her body responded to his touch. She felt his cock begin to swell and press against her buttocks.

"Mmmmmmmm!!!" she murmured and wriggled her bottom against his growing hardness.

"You like that, do you?" Lee asked. His thumb and forefinger captured one of her rigid nipples and twisted it gently.

Carol groaned and shuddered. She just couldn't believe how wonderful he could make her feel!

"You really are insatiable," Lee said. "I do like that."

He slid his hand down over her belly and onto one of her thighs. Carol wasn't sure what he was up, but she let him tug her leg back over his then, suddenly, she knew what he had in mind when his hard cock slid into her once again. Her level of passion rose rapidly once again as the wonderful wand of flesh entered, filled, and thrilled her.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!" Carol groaned as Lee's shaft plumbed her depths wonderfully. Her moans of joy grew even louder when his hand glided onto her clit and began twirling the hypersensitive bud of flesh.

"I can't wait!!! Oh, Lee!!! I...Ohhhhhhh!!!...I can't wait!!! It feels too good!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Gaaaaaaadddddddd!!!! I'm there!!! Already!!! Alreadeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm there!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Lee, yessssssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol bawled. Her lush body quaked with the throes of passion.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee groaned, then he exploded, filling her with heat and wetness.

When he finished, Lee held Carol tight against him, his hands still moving gently over her. "That was fantastic!" he whispered in her hear, "You are really something!" He kissed her softly on the neck. "I don't know how I've managed to get along without someone like you all these years."

"But...you...you're married..." Carol stammered. "Don't you and your wife..." She wasn't exactly sure how to phrase the rest of the question.

"My wife is a cold fish," Lee told her. "Not like you."

"I...I don't know what I'm going to do when we get home," Carol whispered. "I...I'm not sure I can go back to my husband after...after this."

"I would rather you didn't have to," Lee said, "and, perhaps, things will change sometime in the very near future." He studied Carol's face. "Don't look so sad. I have extremely strong feelings for you, far stronger than anything I ever felt for my wife. Is it safe for me to assume you feel the same way about me?"

"Oh, yes!" Carol exclaimed. He hadn't exactly told her he loved her, nor did he say that he wanted to marry her, but it sure did sound like he was thinking in that direction. He really did have business to attend to. "I...I understand."

She wrapped her arms around Lee and kissed him. Then, snuggled together, they fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers