Abby Ch. 20

Story Info
Dr. Marklin wakes up with Lora -- & Michelle.
2.2k words
4.51
29.7k
2
0

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter twenty

Lee awoke in a tangle of warm female flesh the next morning, delighted by the memory of what Lora, Michelle, and he had done the night before. He realized he should have gone home, but, as he gazed at the bodies of the gorgeous women in bed with him, he felt his cock begin to stir. What better way to start the day than a roll in the hay?

Lora opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Good morning, Doc," she murmured.

"Good morning," Lee replied. He bent to kiss her. As he did, Michelle moaned softly and stirred.

She looked around, then turned bright red. "Oh, God!" she said, "We really did do a threesome! I wasn't dreaming, was I?"

Lee kissed Lora, then he kissed Michelle. "It was a dream in a manner of speaking, " he said, "A dream come true...at least for me." He cupped one of Michelle's breasts in his hand and felt a shudder go through her.

"My God, look at the time!" Lora exclaimed, making both Michelle and Lee jump. "It's late. We overslept! Come on, Michelle, we've got to get going if we're going to make it to work on time!" She bounded out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Lee was still holding Michelle's breast, the nipple stiffening against his palm. "You could call in sick," he said. "I'd be happy to give you a doctor's certificate."

Michelle kissed him gently on the cheek. "I'm sorry," she said and shuddered a little. "We're short-handed today. I can't call in sick. Damn, and it would have been so nice, too."

"Do you think the three of us could get together again later today?" Lee asked as Michelle, too, slid out of bed.

"That depends on whether Lora's busy tonight, I guess," Michelle replied. She disappeared into the bathroom.

Lee lay there, horny, with half a hard-on, and no place to put it, thinking how tough life is tough sometimes. After the women cleared the bathroom and were dressing, he headed in to take a shower.

Lora stuck her head in the shower while he was shampooing his hair. "Michelle said she can come over after work," she said. "You going to be able to join us again tonight?"

"I sure will," Lee said. "Nothing could keep me away."

"I thought that's the way you felt," Lora said, grinning. "I've got to get going. See you later." She started to leave, then stuck her head back in the shower. "Make sure the door's locked when you leave, OK?"

"I will," Lee said.

Lee finished up in the shower, got dressed, then headed for his office. He knew he should have gone home first, bu the knew that would just result in a fight with Abby, and that was the last thing he wanted this morning.

When he arrived at his office, he was shocked to find Carol, looking very agitated, waiting for him. He wasn't really thrilled to see her. After his wild night with Lora and Michelle, he was beginning to have second thoughts about making his relationship with Carol permanent. On the other hand, he did need a wife for social reasons, someone who could go with him to hospital functions. There was no way either Lora or Michelle could ever fill that role. And Carol wasn't all that bad in bed, either.

"I need to talk with you," she said.

Lee guided her into his office. "Carol, what's wrong?" he asked after he closed the door.

Tears began rolling down Carol's cheeks. "After...after you dropped me off last night, I...I found out my...my husband he...he threw me...he threw me...out!" she stammered, "He...he got a restraining order and...and...he...he...he's going to file for...for divorce!"

"What?" Lee exclaimed. This was a development he hadn't expected. "What grounds is he using for divorce?" he asked.

"I...I don't know?" Carol sobbed, "I...I didn't...I didn't get a...a...chance...to...to ask. He...he told me...he said he...he'd call...the...the cops...if...if I...didn't...didn't leave."

Lee walked over to Carol and put his arms around her. She pressed against him. "What did you do?" he asked.

"I...I tried calling you, but you weren't home," she said, "I...I didn't know what to...to do, so I...I went to the hospital and slept in the on-call room. Then, this morning I...I came over here." She leaned back in his arms and looked up at him. "Lee, what...what am I going to do?"

"I want you to call in sick today," he said, "I'll give you the number of a Realtor I know. I'm pretty sure he can help you find an apartment."

"But...but I...I don't have any...any money!" she protested.

"I'll take care of it," Lee said. As he held her in his arms, he realized he was getting powerfully turned on, especially since he'd left Lora's apartment half-horny anyhow. Tightened his arms around Carol and kissed her. His tongue pushed between her lips and dueled with hers and his hands cupped her buttocks and pulled her against him even tighter.

When the kiss ended, Carol again leaned back in his arms and looked at him, her eyes wide, her chest heaving. "Lee!" she said, "We...we shouldn't be doing this here, in your office!"

"Why not?" Lee asked innocently.

"Somebody might come in!"

"Nobody gets by Leona," Lee said, referring to his secretary, who guarded his privacy as if it were the king's royal jewels. "Even she never comes in without buzzing first."

"Oh," Carol laid her head on his chest.

"Nervous?" he asked.

She nodded her head and hugged him.

"Want to stop?" he whispered.

"No!" Carol replied ardently.

Lee turned Carol so he was behind her, then he cupped her breasts in his hands, pulled her against him, and began to kiss what skin he could reach through the loose neck of her blouse.

Carol felt hunger for him surge through her. Her legs began to tremble.

"Lee," she said weakly, "Are you sure it's OK for us to be doing this here?"

"Why not?" he asked, kissing and nibbling at her ear, driving her wild. "It's my office, isn't it? And Leona will make sure no one disturbs us."

The touch of his hands on her breasts was spreading sensations through Carol that weren't going to be denied. She leaned back against him, and felt his erection pressing against her bottom. This wouldn't make her problems go away, but it sure would help her forget them for a little while.

He moved them to his big desk. "Sit here," he said, lifting Carol and sitting her on it.

"Lee, what are you doing?" Carol asked.

"You'll see," Lee said. He sat down in his big leather chair and moved so they were facing each other, Carol sitting on the desk, Lee sitting in his chair in front of her.

Carol was trembling with anticipation. "Lee! This...this is crazy!" she stammered.

"Maybe it is," Lee smiled up at her, "but I guarantee you'll love it."

His hands went to her waist, tugged her blouse out, then he slid his hands under the blouse, opened her bra, then gently cupped her breasts, the thumbs rubbing back and forth over her erect nipples.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Carol groaned, shuddering. Primal sensations tore through her, flooding downward into her groin.

"Does that feel good?" Lee asked.

"Oh, yessss!!!" Carol responded. She couldn't believe Lee was making love to her in his office!

"Let's get this out of the way," Lee said. He took his hands from her breasts and lifted her blouse over her head.

Carol raised her arms to help him and saw him smile.

"Do you have any idea how incredible it is the the way your breasts move when you lift your arms?" Lee asked. Then his lips joined his hands in working on her breasts.

"Oh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol groaned. She pulled his head against her. "Lick them!! Suck them!!! Touch meeeee!!!!" She wanted him to fuck her brains out right here in his office!

All of a sudden, her breasts weren't being caressed anymore. Carol opened her eyes. Lee had taken his lips away, leaving her wet nipples to cool in the air.

"Stand up a minute," he said.

Eagerly, Carol slid off the desk. Lee slid her skirt down over her hips, leaving the tiny bikini panties she wore on. She felt incredibly wanton, standing nude in front of him in his office.

Lee helped her back up on the desk, then began caressing her legs. His soft, gentle touch turned her on even more. Up and down her inner thighs his hands slid, insistent, searching. She leaned back, supporting herself on outstretched arms.

"Please, Lee!" she murmured, "Touch me!!! Touch meeeee!!!"

He did, softly, gently, his touch feather-light on the silken material covering her vagina. He slid the thin strip of cloth aside, and began inserting his finger between her drenched, silken labia. Carol's hips swiveled on the smooth top of Lee's desk, her motions becoming more and more insistent.

"I want to come!!!" she begged. "Lee, darling, make me come! Please!"

She felt his warm breath on her, then the warmth of his lips and tongue touched her center. Suddenly, bright lights of bliss began to flash behind her tightly-closed eyes as he burrowed his mouth against her vagina, his tongue probing into her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she cried, "That's it!!!! That's itttttt!!!!! Eat meeeee!!!! Eat meeeee!!!!!"

Her hips began to thrust against his face. His hands grasped her hips as his tongue sluiced in and out of her swampy cunt. Exquisite sensations bounced around Carol's body.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Darling!!! Oh, darling!!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!!" Carol moaned. "I'm commmmingggg!!!! Eat meeeee!!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggg!!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!"

When her orgasm began to wane, Carol realized that Lee's hands were no longer on her hips, although his lips and tongue were still tantalizing her, sending waves of delight coursing into her.

"Come here," she heard him say, and his hands urged her toward the edge of the desk, and Carol looked up, surprised to see him standing there. Still feeling occasional eruptions of joy, she allowed herself to be drawn toward him. Then she realized he was naked from the waist down, his erection jutting out in front of him.

Once he had Carol at the edge of his desk, Lee sat down in his chair. He reached out for her and lifted her onto his lap, lowering her slowly onto his rigid pole.

Carol couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She hadn't really stopped coming, and now, sitting on him, filled with his rock-hard cock, she felt the sensations inside her reverse. Instead of calming, she was getting turned on again!

Lee began to rock his hips, lashing his cock around inside her. Carol felt herself begin once again to ascend the mountain of pleasure.

"Oh, Lee!!!! she burbled, "Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!!! So...So Goooooodddddd!!!! So Goooooddddd!!!!!"

A buzzer sounded. Lee stiffened and stopped moving, so did Carol. He reached out and picked up the phone.

"Ah...yes, Leona?" he said, then listened. "OK, I guess I better take it." He held his hand over the mouthpiece and looked at Carol. "Stay where you are, this won't take long." He pushed a button.

"Hello...Mr. Smith, Lee Marklin here..." he said.

As Lee talked on the phone, Carol suddenly felt devilish. She began to rock her hips and felt his meaty shaft move around in her vagina.

"Ahhhh, certainly, Mr. Smith!" Lee said, "I'll have...ahhh...my secretary schedule an...an appointment for you right away!" He was having a hard time talking. His hips, too, began moving, driving his rod up into her.

"I'lll...ahhh...contact themmmm!!" Lee gasped, his voice strained. "And...I'll...ahhhh...review...ummmmm...your records...ahhh...carefully before I see...youuuuu!!!!"

Carol, extremely close to coming, was enjoying this. The fact that a third party had unknowingly joined their love-making added to her thrills.

"OK...Ayeee'll...ahhhh...have my secretary call you!" Carol heard Lee say. Then he put down the phone, grabbed her waist with his hands, and began thrusting up into her powerfully.

"Oh, God!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" he cried, and exploded into her.

"Yesssssssss, Lee!!!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Me, toooooo!!! Me, tooooo!!!!" Carol moaned as powerful feelings once more overwhelmed her. "Lee!!!! Lee!!!! Oh, God!!!! Sogooooooddddddddd!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!!"

Afterward, they stayed snuggled in his big, comfortable office chair for a little while.

"I think we wrinkled your suit," Carol said.

"It doesn't matter, I keep a change of clothes here in the office," Lee replied.

They both knew their pleasant interlude had to end. Lee had patients to see and Carol had to meet with the real estate agent to find an apartment. She cleaned up in the bathroom attached to Lee's office, got dressed, and left.

Lee sat down at his desk, and decided he probably should call home and let his wife know he had returned from Las Vegas safely. He wasn't sure how he'd explain why he hadn't gone home, but figured he could come up with something.

"What the hell?" he thought when the answering machine clicked on and Abby's voice explained that callers should leave a message. "Where the hell is Abby?"

Lee was about to tell his secretary he was going home, but before he could, the intercom buzzed. He pressed the button to disconnect the outside phone line and hook him to the intercom. "Yes, Leona?" he said.

"Dr. Marklin, your first patient is here," his secretary advised him, "Ellie has him ready in Room five."

"I'll be right there, Leona," Lee said. He could find out why Abby wasn't home later.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers