Abby Ch. 29

Story Info
Abby & Greg finally face their feelings.
3k words
4.66
30.6k
3
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter twenty-nine

"Abby, I think that was just about the best meal you ever made for me!" Greg exclaimed when he finished eating. She'd prepared a very tasty chicken and vegetable casserole for dinner. Greg, who didn't normally like chicken, found it delicious.

"I know you don't like chicken," Abby said, "but I really like this, and it's easy to make, so I took a chance and made it. Did you really like it?"

"It really was good," Greg said. "Actually, recipes like this could make me change my mind about chicken."

They got up and began clearing the table.

"How was your day?" Abby asked.

"Boring," Greg said. "Would you believe the most significant piece of police work I did today was issue a defective equipment ticket? How was your day at the hospital?"

"Not much busier," Abby said. "A couple of sick people came in, but no real emergencies."

"It's weird, isn't it?" Greg said. "When the tourists are here, most days I wish they'd go away. Then when they're gone, I wish they'd come back."

"Yeah, it is kind of like that, isn't it?" Abby replied. "I saw Leila today," she continued. She decided to take a chance, drop a hint, and see how Greg reacted. "She said she thinks I ought to start dating again."

Greg wasn't sure how to respond. It could be that Abby was offering him a chance to ask her out, but he wasn't sure. If he did ask her out and she turned him down... "Ah...yeah...well, it has been what, nine months since your divorce?" he responded. "What do you think?"

"I think, probably, she's right," Abby said, confused by his response. Had she been wrong? Was it possible she was mistaken about how he felt about her and he didn't want to go out with her after all?

They finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher, then retired to Abby's living room to watch TV.

"So..." Greg ventured, "Has anybody asked you out?"

"Dr. Demarco has asked me a couple of times," Abby replied. "And some of the guys from the rescue squads and a couple of the police officers have, too. But I really didn't feel comfortable going out yet."

"Demarco?" Greg responded, making a face. Recently, he had a run-in with Dr. Demarco over a drunk driver he'd brought in after a crash. The doctor had refused to do a blood test Greg wanted. "The guy's an arrogant dipshit!" he said without thinking.

"I know you and he aren't getting along right now," Abby said, "but he's really not as bad as you think he is."

Greg knew he'd never have a better chance to ask Abby out, to let her know how he felt, but he couldn't do it, and didn't exactly know why.

Abby, a bit hurt by the fact that Greg wasn't responding to the hints she'd given him, grew more and more silent as the evening went on.

About nine o'clock, Greg yawned and stretched. "I guess I'll head home," he said. "I need to get some rest so I'll be alert for another boring day on patrol tomorrow." He stood up. "See you in the morning," he said.

"Yeah, sure," Abby replied absently. She was feeling a little peevish and made no attempt to hide her emotions.

"I wonder what's wrong with Abby?" Greg thought as he walked back to his place. "She was real quiet tonight."

After Greg left, Abby went into her bedroom stripped off her uniform, took a shower, then she slipped into a white cotton nightgown with lacy decoration around the neck, wrists, and hem. "I did everything but ask Greg to take me out," she thought as she slipped into bed. "Doesn't he want to go out with me?"

Greg got in bed, but he couldn't sleep. He turned on the TV, but after a short period of channel surfing, didn't find anything he was interested in. He picked up one of the books lying on the night stand next to his bed, but couldn't get interested in that, either.

"This is really stupid!" he thought as he lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Dammit, why the hell didn't I ask Abby out tonight? I mean, it isn't like I don't want our relationship to be more than it is now. She's all I've thought about for the last nine months."

He rolled over and looked at the phone. "OK," he thought, "I've got to do it. I'm going to call Abby and see if she'll let me come back over so we can talk. I...I have to tell her how I really feel about her and I have to do it now." He picked up the phone.

Abby wasn't having any better luck getting to sleep than Greg was. After tossing and turning for a while, she got out of her bed and began to pace. After a few minutes, she stopped, a determined look on her face. "I guess I'll have to take charge, since Greg doesn't seem to want to," she thought. "The only way I'll find out how he really feels about me is to ask him, I guess. And now is as good a time as any to do it."

Intending to go over to Greg's house and get this settled once and for all, she stepped into a pair of slippers and headed for the door. Just as she went out, her phone began to ring. She paused for a moment, debated whether or not she should answer the phone, then she decided not to. "My answering machine can get it," she told herself. "I've got to do this now, when I've still got the courage." She closed the door to her house and started walking toward Greg's house.

Greg heard Abby's answering machine start and was confused. She was home not an hour ago and he hadn't heard her go out. Why wasn't she answering her phone? Then he heard his back door open.

"Greg, where are you?" Abby called when she walked into Greg's house.

"I...I'm in the bedroom," Greg called back. He wondered why she'd come over this late at night.

Her heart pounding, Abby walked in that direction.

Greg, his chest tight, heard Abby's soft footsteps on the padded carpet and watched the bedroom doorway. The sight that greeted him when Abby appeared caused a surge of excitement to rush through him! He thought Abby looked more beautiful in the cotton nightgown than he had ever seen her. Although it covered her from head to foot, the nightgown looked very sensual.

"Greg, I...I really think we have to talk," Abby said softly, moving slowly toward the bed.

Greg nodded. "Ah, yeah, I think so, too," he replied, his voice a croak. "I...I just tried calling you." He struggled to catch his breath.

"You...you did?" Abby asked, looking surprise. "How come?"

"I...I, ah, I thought we should, you know, talk about something," he said.

"What did you want to talk about, Greg?" Abby asked, sitting down on the foot of the bed.

"You know how you, you know, were talking about dating earlier?" he said.

"Yes," Abby said. She felt her heart begin to race.

Greg felt his face growing hot. "Well, would...would you...you know...would you want to, date...me...maybe?" he asked. He wished he didn't sound so much like a teenager.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you, Greg," Abby replied softly. "I...I was afraid maybe you didn't want to go out with me."

"You thought I wouldn't want to?" Greg responded, "Why...what made you think that? That's all I've been thinking about for the last nine months!"

Abby was thrilled. "You...you aren't just saying that, are you, Greg?" she whispered, her heart pounding.

"No," Greg said. "Actually, I've had a serious crush on you ever since the first time you came up here." He shook his head. "You have no idea how hard the last nine months have been for me."

"Why have they been hard?" Abby asked, "I thought you enjoyed being with me."

"Oh, no!" Greg replied, "That...that's not what I meant. I love spending time with you. It's just that, well, that wasn't all I...you know...was thinking about."

"What...what were you thinking about, Greg?" Abby asked.

"I...I was thinking about you...me...us...and...and how much I...I wanted to be with you," Greg stammered. "You...you have no idea how many nights I've laid here wishing you...you were here with me."

"Oh," Abby said, a rush of delight sweeping through her. "If that's the case, I think there's something we can do about it right now."

She slid under the covers and into Greg's arms. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments, then their lips joined, then parted, and their tongues entwined.

Sensations the likes of which Greg had never before experienced swept through him as he held Abby in his arms. It was almost as if he was making love for the first time.

Abby, too, experienced a level of delight she'd never before known. Being in Greg's arms was the most wonderful feeling she'd ever had.

Abby's soft cotton gown, and the powerful feelings he had for her, made this loving experience different, new and incredibly erotic for Greg. He bent his head and his lips met hers. Powerful feelings of delight swept through him when Abby's arms went around his neck and she pressed against him.

When the wonderful first kiss ended, Greg knew he wasn't going to be able to stop. Not only that, he knew Abby didn't want him to. He kissed down the soft slope of Abby's slender neck. He pushed the neck of the gown open and moved his lips onto her shoulder. As his lips moved downward, his hands slid over her warm body, searching, caressing. He pressed a trembling hand against one breast and felt the nipple swell against his palm through the gown's soft fabric.

"Ohhhhh, Greg!!!" Abby moaned softly. For months she'd wanted him to touch her like this, and had often tried to imagine what his touch would feel like. Now she knew. It felt wonderful!

Greg kissed and fondled Abby through the nightgown until he could no longer stand not having contact with her bare flesh. He reached under the covers, tugged up the nightgown and began stroking her long, lean legs. When, at last, his hand moved onto her flat abdomen, Abby groaned passionately. Between her legs his hand moved, cupping her already damp center.

"Yessss, Greg!!!!! Oh, Yesssssssss!!!" Abby groaned, and pressed her middle against his hand. She couldn't believe how wonderful his touch made her feel.

Greg located her clit and rubbed his thumb over it. As he did, he slid one finger into her pulsing cavern.

"Yessss!!! Yessssss!!!" Abby whimpered, her hips surging upward with more force.

Using his free hand, Greg tossed the covers aside, then he pulled the nightgown up further, exposing more and more of her lovely physique to his avid gaze.

Greg looked at Abby's bared body and realized she was even lovelier than he imagined she'd be. He bent down and covered her vagina with his mouth.

Abby's hips began to bounce up and down on the bed and cries of delight poured from her. Her legs shook, her hands flailed at the bed, and her body seemed to vibrate.

Greg could feel the passion surging powerfully through Abby as she writhed and bucked under his exploring mouth and fingers. He knew her orgasm was nearing because he could feel the walls of her snug cavern contracting rhythmically around his intruding finger.

As Abby's passion mounted, so did Greg's. He had to have her! He'd waited nine months, and couldn't wait any longer! He moved so he was lying between her shaking legs, withdrew his hand from her, then he plunged his rock-hard cock into her. Mad with desire, he lunged against her, thrusting deeply, grinding his pubic mound against hers.

Abby met Greg's assault with equally forceful movements. "Greg!!! Oh, God!!! Greg!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!" she screamed as she whirled into a wild hurricane of delight.

As Abby peaked, she took Greg with her. "Abby!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" he groaned, his hot essence spewing into her. He felt as if his body had liquefied and was flowing into her.

Abby clutched Greg in desperation as her body strained against Greg's. They wore each other down, drawing every possible bit of pleasure from their joining.

Finally, Abby relaxed and, except for an occasional gentle surge of her hips, lay still.

Greg looked down at Abby. Her eyes were closed, her chest rose and fell evenly, and sweat gleamed on the skin between her breasts. Above those lovely mounds, her pulled up nightgown formed a soft white band. He withdrew his softening penis and rolled to his side, stretching out beside her. He put his arm around her and, sated, dozed off.

A while later, Greg thought he was having one of the nicest dreams he'd had in a long time. Someone was making love to him and he was responding powerfully. His was so swollen it felt as hard as granite. He opened his eyes and experienced a rush of ecstasy when he realized it was Abby who was doing the things that awakened him. She'd taken the nightgown off and was totally, wonderfully, nude to his avid gaze.

Abby's hands moved lightly over his erection, which jutted from his loins like a flagpole. Greg didn't say anything, or even move. He couldn't! What she was doing made it hard for him to talk or even think!

Abby, who was having a wonderful time arousing Greg, felt his gaze on her and looked up at him. "You don't mind if I do this, do you?" she asked softly.

"I won't complain unless you...you stop," Greg murmured.

Up and down Abby's hand moved on his swollen member, sending lightening-bolts of exhilaration into him. She reached between his legs with her other hand, cupped his balls, and began rolling them gently in her warm hand.

A quiver went through Greg and, involuntarily, his hips humped up off the bed. Slowly, insistently, her other hand continued pumping his stiff prong. It felt so swollen Greg was afraid it might burst.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!" Greg groaned as Abby continued her wonderful manipulations. He closed his eyes. If he kept watching her, he was afraid he'd come, and he didn't want to do that yet!

The sight of Abby, naked, kneeling on the bed next to him was wondrous! Coupled with the supremely erotic things she was doing with her hands and lips, it created a situation that was more than he could bear!

"Unnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Greg groaned when he felt the tip of his swollen shaft being engulfed by warmth and wetness. He realized Abby had taken him in her mouth! The sensations flooding him made those that preceded them pale in comparison. He felt himself building to an explosive peak. Slowly, Abby's lips gently moved up and down, leaving a trail of tingling nerves behind them. Up and down, exquisitely slowly, up and down, her mouth moved, turning him into a mindless, moaning, pleasure-filled mass of nerves. His hips continued to move of their own volition, pistoning his erect cock into Abby's mouth.

Abby heard Greg's groans of joy grow louder and continued sucking him and fondling his balls.

"Oh, God, Abby!!! If...if you keep that up I...I'm gonna come!!!" Greg groaned.

Abby thought about letting Greg come in her mouth, then she decided she didn't want to do that. She wanted him in her again! She straddled his body, rubbing her wet gash against his cock, which was trapped between them.

Greg shoved his hips off the bed, pressing himself against her urgently.

"Do you want me again, Greg?" Abby asked. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. Her nipples had grown erect and, looking up at her, Greg realized that when she was aroused not only did her nipples swell, so did the flesh around them. Her breasts were even more beautiful than he'd dreamed they'd be.

"Yessssss!!!!" Greg groaned. "God! Yesssss!!! Oh, Abby!!! I want you so bad!!!"

"Well, then..." Abby said. She reached between them, centered the tip of his cock on her opening and, with a deft movement of her hips, took his swollen shaft into her. "Yess!!! Oh, yesss, Greg!!!" she murmured, beginning to rock her hips. "That's so nice!"

Greg loved making love with his partner on top. It freed his hands and gave him access to nice things, like Abby's breasts. Greg wrapped his hands around her breasts and began rubbing the swollen tips with his thumbs.

"Oh, Greg!" Abby groaned. "God!!" The movement of her body became more fervent. "Do you have any idea how wonderful that feels?"

"I think so," Greg said. He shoved his hips upward, making his shaft surge deep into her. He could feel it lashing around inside her tight cavern.

"Oh, Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!" Abby groaned as she rode his spearing shaft.

Their coupling grew more frantic, and as it did, Abby experienced sensations more wonderful than any she could recall ever having!

"Abby, I can't wait!!! Oh, God, Abby!! I can't wait!!!" Greg groaned. "I've got to come!! I can't wait!!!"

"Don't!!! Oh, Godddd, Greg!!! Don't wait!!!!" Abby cried. "Take me!!! Please take mee!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Greg cried when his torrid juices once more gushed into Abby.

"Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, yes, Greg, take meeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Abby wailed as Greg's orgasm triggered hers.

They cuddled for a while afterward, with Abby still laying on top of Greg. When his softening cock slid from her, she giggled softly.

Greg pulled her face down to his and kissed her. He'd never been happier in his life.

"Was...was that as overwhelming for you as it was for me?" Abby asked softly once the kiss ended.

"I guess!" Greg exclaimed. "It was fantastic!" He hugged her so tight he was afraid he would hurt her. He couldn't seem to get close enough to her "It was the most incredible experience I ever had!"

"Greg, I..." Abby took a deep breath, "Greg, I love you."

"I love you, too, Abby!" Greg said, and kissed her again.

They remained snuggled, sated and warm, and then they fell asleep. Just before Greg dozed off, he turned out the light and pulled the covers over them.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers