Abby Ch. 30

Story Info
Abby and Greg consider their future.
1.8k words
4.68
31.7k
6
0

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter thirty

When Greg woke in the morning, he was alone in bed. Afraid Abby had left, he sat up, then he heard his bathroom door open. Moments later, she appeared in the bedroom, wearing one of his shirts, which dangled almost to her knees. Her hair was a bit tousled, and when she saw that he was awake, she smiled and flushed a little. Greg thought the blushing only made her look more beautiful.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," Abby replied. She slipped out of his shirt, joined him on the bed and snuggled against him.

Greg put his arms around her. "I thought, maybe you went home," he said.

"Would it have bothered you if I had?" Abby asked.

"You better believe it would have bothered me!" Greg replied. "I don't ever want to go to sleep or wake up without you next to me again."

"I...I feel the same way," Abby replied. She turned in his arms and their lips met.

She pressed herself against Greg as they kissed deeply. Warmth and excitement surged alive in Greg as Abby's soft, warm body molded itself to his. He clutched her to him as their tongues dueled. He could feel his penis becoming erect and pressing against her silken belly.

When the kiss ended, Abby leaned back in Greg's arms and smiled at him. "You're horny this early in the day?" she asked.

"You bet!" Greg said. He slid his hand down her back, cupped her bottom, and squeezed it. In addition to gorgeous breasts, Abby had a truly fine bottom. "Do you mind?"

She kissed him again. "Not at all," she replied. "I want you, too." She lifted her leg, locked it over his, then reached between them and gripped his cock. "Do you think, maybe, we can do it this way?"

Greg had an idea they were going to find out as Abby guided his engorged rod to her already-wet opening. Then he felt the soft, warm lips of her tunnel engulf the tip of his swollen shaft and, with a surge of his hips Greg slid his cock into her.

Abby gasped as he plunged deep inside her. "God!" she moaned. "I guess we can do it this way! Ohhhhh!!!!" She clutched Greg's bottom and pressed her lips against his. "Oh, Greg!! Do you ever make me feel wonderful!" she groaned as her body toiled against Greg's.

Wild feelings surged through Greg as his body and Abby's labored against each other. His cock probed into her and the walls of her channel clung to it as it glided in and out of her. Her leg tightened behind his and her grip on him tightened. He could feel her fingers digging into his flesh.

"Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!!!! Please!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" Abby groaned, her body writhing against his.

"Abby!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!!" Greg cried. His juices poured from him, splashing into her quivering body.

"I can't believe how fantastic making love with you is!" Abby gushed when they finished. She clung to him, her body still moving gently.

They remained locked in each other's arms, their bodies pressed firmly together. Both of them seemed to want to be as close to the other as possible.

After a while, Abby giggled softly. "Are we going to stay in bed all day?" she asked.

"That depends," Greg said. He bent and kissed one of her nipples. "Are you working today?"

"No, I'm not," Abby squealed, writhing with delight. "Greg, don't you ever get enough?" she asked in mock-exasperation.

"I don't think so," Greg replied. He squeezed her luscious bottom and she squirmed against him. "Am I hearing a complaint?"

"God, no!" Abby said. She kissed him again. "I never want you to stop wanting me!"

"I never will," Greg told her. He gave her bottom another squeeze. "I know this is fun, but what say we take a break and have some breakfast?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Abby replied. "I'm starved."

Greg put on his bathrobe and Abby put his shirt back on and they headed for the kitchen. Greg cooked some scrambled eggs and diced ham for them, glancing at Abby as he worked. He thought she looked radiant as she sat there, smiling at him.

"Are you working today?" she asked.

Greg shook his head. "I've got some vacation and holiday time coming, and right now it's slow," he replied. "I don't think there will be any problems if I take the day off. Why? Is there something you'd like to do today?"

Abby grinned at him. "You mean anything other than getting my bones jumped?" she replied. She raised the cup of coffee in her hand to her lips and sipped from it, gazing at Greg over the rim.

Greg, feeling himself blush, nodded. "Yeah," he replied, "besides that."

Abby set her cup down and looked thoughtful. "I...I don't know," she said, "Is there anything you want to do?"

"Well," Greg said, "I suppose we could find something to do. If we can't, there's always bed, right?"

"Right," Abby said.

Greg spooned eggs onto two plates, then carried them to the table. He sat down next to Abby and they ate, saying little.

"How expensive do you think it would be to re-build my garage?" Abby asked when she finished her eggs.

"I don't know," Greg said. "I think I have a better idea, though."

"What's that?" Abby asked.

Greg smiled at her. "Well, instead of building a new garage, why don't you bulldoze what's left flat and tear down your house, too?" he said.

"Greg, what are you talking about?" Abby asked, puzzled by his suggestion. "If I tear down my house, where will I live?"

Greg grinned at her. "Where do you think?" he asked.

"Oh," Abby said, as understanding of what he was suggesting sank in. "But why should I tear down the cabin? There's nothing wrong with it."

"Well, our places are pretty close together, right?" he said.

Abby looked pensive. "Yes, so?"

"Well, if we tear your cabin and what's left of your garage down, grade the lot, and plant grass," Greg said, "we'll have a nice big yard, won't we?"

"Yes," Abby said.

"And maybe we could put up a nice jungle gym or swing set where your cabin is now," he continued.

"Why would we do that?" Abby asked.

"So our kids will have some place to play," Greg replied.

"Our kids?" Abby said. She grinned at him. "You're thinking ahead a little bit, aren't you?"

Greg smiled back at her. "I'm thinking about forever," he said.

Abby told Greg to go in the living room and sit down while she picked up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, and he did. As he sat on the sofa, he thought about Abby. He knew now that he did love her. And he never wanted to be apart from her.

Lost in his ruminations, Greg didn't hear Abby come in. She plopped on his lap and kissed him. "What are you thinking about?" she asked. "You looked so serious."

"I was thinking about us," he replied. "And our future." He kissed her.

"It sounds wonderful to hear you say that," Abby said, and hugged him. Then she smiled. "And I think your idea about tearing down my cabin and putting a jungle gym there is wonderful. I'd love to have kids with you. I know you'll be a terrific father." She hugged him again.

Greg loved the way her hair tickled his face, and the clean, fresh fragrance of it! He hugged her back.

Her nipples showed faintly through the shirt she had on. Greg slid his hands up under the shirt and began caressing her breasts. He saw Abby's eyes glaze and her mouth opened a little. His penis began to swell against her bottom.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Greg!!!" Abby groaned. Her head lolled on her shoulders.

Greg kept squeezing her breasts and toying with her nipples. He found it extremely erotic watching his hands move under the shirt, seeing her nipples harden through the soft fabric. Touching her soft, warm skin was sublime. He was breathing hard, and his heart was pounding.

"Move on top of me," he whispered.

"Yesss!!!" she hissed. She moved astride his legs, gripping his cock in her hand. "Oh, yesssss!!!!" Slowly, she lowered herself onto him.

Shivers of sensation approaching delirium swept through Greg as his cock sank into Abby's hot dampness once again. When he was fully hilted, he grabbed her lovely rump and pulled her against him.

Abby began rocking her hips, making his cock lash around inside her. "Ohhhhh!!! Godddd!!! We...we really are making love in your living room!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!" she groaned.

Greg managed to get her shirt open. That put one of her breasts in front of his mouth, so he began sucking the nipple. Abby's arms squeezed his head against her. While he suckled her nipple, he slid his hand down between the cheeks of her ass and tickled her rear opening.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take meeeee!!! Please, Greg, take meeeeee!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" Abby shrieked, her body twisting, jolting, and shaking.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Greg cried, exploding, dousing her insides yet again with his blistering effluent.

Spent, they stayed like that on his sofa, clinging to each other. Finally, Abby stood up and looked down at him, smiling. "We're going to have to be very careful when we go out in public," she said. "I don't believe it! Every time I get close to you, we wind up making love!"

"Are you complaining?" Greg asked.

"Hell no! I love it!" Abby replied. She bent and hugged and kissed him.

"You want to take a canoe ride?" Greg asked. "Maybe we could go over to the island, I've always wanted to make love to a gorgeous woman on the island."

"Greg! I'd love to do that, but it's pretty cold out," Abby said. She turned and, before she could take a step, Greg unable to resist, swatted her sublime bottom.

Abby turned around. "Watch it, buster!"

"I can't stop watching it," Greg told her. "I can't stop watching you. I love you!"

"I love you, too," Abby said. "But I need a bath." Blushing furiously she walked toward the bathroom.

Greg found watching her nude buttocks move as she left the room was extremely stimulating and gathered enough strength to push himself up off the sofa. He heard the shower start and headed for the bathroom. Taking a bath with Abby could be a lot of fun, he thought. He followed her into the bathroom, took off his robe, hung it on the hook on the back of the door, then he stepped into the shower. At last, it seemed, both Greg and Abby had found happiness.

253

Roi:Abby


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers