Abby, My Anal Loving Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers

"Gosh Abby, I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself. did I hurt you?"

"Don't be sorry, you didn't hurt me. I like that you couldn't control yourself with me. You fuck like an animal Uncle Ray!" said Abby as the three of us held each other tight.

We arrived at the club just when the customers started coming in and Tawny and my niece went into the dressing room to get ready. About a half hour later they emerged and by now there were about 20 guys there and about 10 to 12 other dancers. I was a bit shocked to see that my niece came out almost completely naked! All the other dancers were wearing bikinis or some other type of outfit that covered most of the goodies but Abby was showing everything! She had on a cut-off t-shirt that her nipples poked out the bottom of, a pair of large mesh fishnet stockings, and red pumps. That was it, no g-string nothin' just her bald shaved pussy right out on display for all to ogle.

She seemed a little self conscious when she and Tawny first walked across the room in front of everybody, covering her tits and pussy with her hands as best as she could. They were headed toward me but got waylaid by a pair of guys who couldn't take their eyes off my niece's naked body. They shook her hand and they appeared to be introducing themselves. They apparently made some reference to Abby's body because Abby responded by running her hands up and down her torso and doing a sexy little wiggle for them before turning on her heel and continuing toward me. She and Tawny had big grins as they approached me and the first thing I said was:

"Abby you're completely naked! Tawny, where are her clothes? Why did you bring her out here like that?"

"It was her idea," said Tawny "I had her in a cute little outfit which I thought might be a little too revealing to work the audience in so I asked the manager what he thought of it. He said he didn't care if we walk around butt naked."

"So I figured why not" said Abby, "How often am I going to get a chance to walk around naked in a public place?"

"Wow Abby, you're brave," I said, "but aren't you a little embarrassed?"

"I've never been more embarrassed in my life, hee-hee, but I like it! look Uncle Ray my pussy is dripping!" She said excitedly putting one leg up on the table giving everyone around us a beaver shot. Tawny was talking to a customer and Abby saw some guys beckoning her over from across the room.

"I'll be right back Uncle Ray, these guys want to talk to me," she said and dashed across the floor to greet them all by herself. I was worried and kept a close eye on her. She had been talking to them for a while when she moved closer to one of them and straddled his leg. He ran his hand up and down my niece's naked torso and his hand settled on her ass.

Abby was writhing to the music and chatting away to this guy and his two friends who were hanging on her every word. The guy with his hand on her ass started patting her butt rhythmically and soon my niece was bending over as though she was enjoying it. She said something in his ear and he started smacking her ass harder. They both laughed and next thing I knew Abby was laying across his lap and he was giving her a swift spanking right there in the club. I could hear his hand smacking her cheeks clearly, even over the loud music. After about a dozen firm ones she jumped up and was rubbing her tush which was noticeably pink.

I almost got up and walked over there but Abby promptly laid across one of the guy's buddy's laps and he started spanking her ass too! She seemed to be enjoying herself and after about a dozen more loud smacks she got up and showed them all her reddened cheeks. They pawed her and fondled her a bit more, then she giggled and fended them off playfully and came running back over to me.

"Uncle Ray!" she shouted with an excited smile, "Did you see what those guys were doing to me?"

"Yes I did are you all right?" I asked.

"Of course! I like being spanked. I love running around naked and having guys touch me. It makes me feel sexy. I've never done anything like this before back in Japan."

"Well I don't think you should give so much away, those guys got a lot of free entertainment out of you maybe you should make them pay for it. Do you think you're ready to do a lap dance?"

"Oh Yeah I almost forgot about lap dancing! Can I?"

"I suppose. Maybe you should watch Tawny first so you know what to do."

"Where is Tawny anyway," asked Abby looking around the room.

"I saw her go into the VIP room with some dude. I think she's doing a half hour with him cause it's been a while," I said

"Well I'm gonna ask those guys cause they seemed to really like me," She said with an excited smile, and off she went. It took her about 30 seconds to convince one of them to do a dance and they went in the back hand in hand. I knew the guy who counted the dances pretty well since Tawny had worked this club for almost a year now, So I followed them back their and had a chat with Emilio.

"Hey Emilio, What's up man?"

He-hey Raymundo! ¿que paso, carnale?

"Muy bien, amigo, Hey y'know that little asian girl that just went back there?"

"Nice huh, you like that flavor?"

"Yeah, that's my niece, man,"

"No shit? Damn she's fine as hell. Have you...y'know?" said Emilio inquiring as to my intimacy with her.

"What do you think? but I'm a little concerned this being her first lap dance and all. Is there anyway you could keep an eye on her?" I asked.

Emilio led me to a small door to a narrow corridor with one way mirrors into all the VIP rooms. "This good enough?" he said with a smile. I gave him the high sign and slipped him a generous tip. I watched as my niece gyrated on top of the guy who was clearly getting excited. Then she started undoing his belt!

I was both mortified and highly aroused to see my sweet little niece spend the entire remaining ten minutes of the VIP sucking the guys cock! I was so hard I couldn't control myself. I had my cock out and jerked off through the last five minutes of the dance. But it ended before I finished so I came out of the the corridor with a rip-roaring stiffy and went straight over to Emilio. I plunked down my credit card and told him the next VIP with Abby was mine.

I don't know what came over me but I didn't even wait for Abby to finish paying out for the dance, I took my niece by the hand and straight back into the VIP room we went.

"Wow Uncle Ray what's your hurry?" said Abby noticing my state.

"Abby I need your asshole really badly right now!" I said frantically.

My niece just giggled and no sooner had she assumed the position than I was shoving my cock up her ass with a vengeance. I was smacking her tush really hard and driving my meat into her asshole even harder. Abby just braced herself and took it like a trooper. I didn't make it past a minute tops and once again I busted my nuts deep inside my niece's asshole. This was starting to become a theme.

I felt a little guilty for the way I kept sodomizing my niece. I was afraid she was going to start feeling like that's all she was to me: a tight asshole for me to bust my nuts into. And the thing about it was that I was becoming addicted to it. It was the only way I wanted to cum. There was nothing better than grabbing my young niece's tight little body anytime and anywhere I wanted to and shoving my cock up her ass.

After giving my niece a thorough sodomizing in the VIP room, I was okay with watching her work the floor and get fondled and groped by every guy in the place until the club closed at 4 am. Abby was having the time of her life being the only dancer in the club walking around almost completely naked. With her perky tits sporting perpetually hardened nipples, her tight bald twat, and her perfect bubble butt all showing, she might as well have been.

Of course she was getting a LOT of attention. Every time I looked she was sprawled across some guys lap in the audience. Usually with her legs wide open. Guys were fingering her twat and grabbing her tits; one guy had her on his lap doubled over while he finger fucked her asshole. Another customer liked dominating girls and he somehow convinced my niece to get down on her knees beside his chair. He had his hand on her face with a couple of fingers in her mouth while he talked to his buddies casually like she was a piece of furniture or something. Kind of pissed me off cause he was obviously trying to humiliate her. I asked Abby what was up with that.

"Hey Abby why did you let that asshole treat you like that?"

"Oh it's okay Uncle Ray, he's a really nice guy, that's just what he does, he's a dom. He was actually really respectful and paid me $100 dollars to do that. He totally made sure I was okay with it and I really liked being his submissive. Don't worry Uncle Ray, I even checked with Tawny and she said he was a good customer," explained Abby.

Every time Abby got a lap dance I went back into the corridor and watched. I couldn't believe what she was doing back there. The customers were starting to catch on to how submissive she was and they were just fucking her in every hole they could find, mercilessly. I was a little worried about my niece but no matter what they did to her she always jumped up with a big smile on her face when the dance was over. I'd forgotten all about Tawny who was having a good night herself and spent most of it doing VIPs or lap dances. I looked in on her a couple of times and she seemed to be having the time of her life. At one point she was taking it up the ass from one guy while another guy was fucking her throat. Sometimes I can't believe what a fucking whore my girlfriend is.

By the time we left Abby was walking a little funny. I asked her why.

"Are you okay Abby, you look like you were ridden hard and put away wet."

"Yeah, I was getting reamed pretty hard there. It's a crazy way to make a living but I think I could get use to it. American guys sure love to fuck Asian girls in the ass though. What's up with that? Every guy I talked to wanted to see my asshole. Then the minute I showed him he stuck his finger in it. Then they all wanted VIPs so they could get their dicks in my asshole. It was crazy!" Abby explained as we walked out to the car. It was getting me so turned on I could barely stand it. My cock was hard again and I couldn't control myself.

"Hey Tawny why don't you drive. I need to...um well, y'know, I..." I hemmed and hawed, ashamed of myself for what I was trying to say.

"Sure, I don't mind," said Tawny, "but what do you need?"

"Y'know...I need to do that thing with Abby that I've been doing a lot lately..."

"What Uncle Ray? Busting your nuts in my asshole?" said Abby cheerfully.

"Oh my God, Ray! Give the poor girl's asshole a break she's been taking in in the pooper all night," said Tawny.

"It's okay Tawny, I don't mind. I've been butt-fucked so many times tonight one more isn't gonna matter," said Abby.

i tossed the keys to Tawny and Abby and I climbed into the back. My cock was out of my pants before we even left the parking lot and Abby promptly hiked up her skirt and sat on it. God it felt so good to slide my erection all the way up my niece's greasy little asshole.

I still hadn't cum when we got back home so I had to stop so we could walk to the elevator and to my apartment. Tawny and Abby were both dead tired but managed to take showers before bed. Abby went first and when she came out she basically collapsed on the bed and she was out cold in seconds. When Tawny came out of the bathroom after her shower I was reaming out Abby's asshole again while she slept right through it.

"Oh my God, Ray!" said Tawny with a look of reproach, "You are gonna ruin that girl's asshole! get your cock out of her this minute."

"Huh?" I said in shock, "But I need it! I can't stop, it's so good."

"What's wrong with my asshole?" said Tawny indignantly, "I can't let you take advantage of that poor girl while she's asleep. If you have to fuck someone in the ass it should be me, I can take it easier than she can. C'mon Ray enough is enough."

Tawny got on all fours and pointed her asshole up at me then she reached back with both hands and spread her magnificent pale cheeks wide open making her tight pink asshole look so inviting. My niece's cute little asshole was looking rather stretched out at the moment. I pulled my cock all the way out and practically in the same motion shoved it right into Tawny's asshole.

Now lick your niece's asshole clean while you fuck mine," commanded Tawny.

Of course I obeyed her and licked all around and inside my niece's backside until it was spic and span. The whole time I jammed my meat pole into my girlfriend's meat hole. I was just about ready to fill it with jizz when Tawny snored loudly. Now they were both fast asleep. So I decided Tawny was right, enough was enough. I pulled the blanket up over all three of us and settled down for the night.

Then I stuck my cock back in my niece's asshole and fell into a half sleep state, still slowly sliding in and out of my new fuck toy, Abby.

When I woke up I was alone in bed with the sun shining in my window and my cock standing straight up like a sundial. The shadow pointing to my navel told me it was around 1:15 in the afternoon, If it was June 15th which I think it was. Just then Abby and Tawny came out of the bathroom together where they had apparently been trying on new outfits for work. They both appeared to be wearing a single long piece of ribbon each that they had wrapped around their bodies in creative ways to carefully cover just enough of themselves to look totally obscene. Niether had their pussies covered and they were both freshly Naired smooth and oiled up.

"Which one do you want," asked Tawny.

"Both," I replied in a raspy morning voice.

"I was talking to Abby, dufus. I know what you want," quipped Tawny.

"I'll take the dick," said Abby, "Unless you want it."

"No, you're the guest, Go ahead," said Tawny politely, "I'll take the face."

Without a word my niece straddled me, lowered herself into a squat, and wrapped her tight juicy pussy around my cock. I didn't even have a chance to say "Aaahhh!" My face was engulfed in Tawny's milky white bumcakes, The tip of my nose was poking her in the asshole and I had a mouthfull of lips and clit. I started munching away while my niece bounced vigorously up and down on my erection. That combination, with Tawny humping my face and any one of her horny little girlfriends riding my cock, has a way of thwarting any attempt at endurance I make. But throw my niece into the mix and I was blowing all that jizz built up from last night right up into her twat in under two minutes.

I could tell you more, but alas, my niece had to go home a couple days later and it was too sad to write about. She'll be back one day though, I hope.

*

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear your comments or critiques.

numbsain
numbsain
71 Followers