Abby's Ascension Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
effjoo
effjoo
30 Followers

Abby wrote a text back to Wil: "Hey stud, no hurt feelings. I'll be over in an hour." She hit send. Almost immediately, the phone buzzed again.

"Knew you couldn't resist me babe! See you soon!"

Rolling her eyes, "What an ego, hope Sarah was right about him being hung." Somewhere in Abby's mind, a very quiet voice cried out in alarm. She was playing with a power she didn't fully understand, but increasingly she didn't care. She wanted to feed her basic needs, to be fucked for the first time, by an actual cock. She didn't care how it happened, just that it was going to happen. Wil was an ass and she had no issues with sucking him dry.

Abby looked out the window at the street below. The sun was going down, and Abby, for the first time that day, smiled as she thought about what she was planning to do. She looked over her outfit, and decided that it simply wouldn't do. Wil would hopefully just be her first stop for the evening, so she better be dressed her best. She went back to Sarah's closet, and grabbed out her various dresses and clubbing outfits. "Time to pick out an outfit!"

effjoo
effjoo
30 Followers
12