Abby's Ascension Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
effjoo
effjoo
30 Followers

It only took a few pumps from Abby to bring Sarah right back to the edge of orgasm and with a few more pumps, Sarah went over the edge. An orgasm more intense than she'd ever experienced ripped through her entire body. Abby felt the orgasm roll through Sarah, and she felt herself siphon off some of Sarah's excess sexual energy. It flowed straight from Sarah's quivering pussy into Abby's enlarged clit. Abby only took a small amount of energy, but the affects were intoxicating for her. The energy tripped yet another orgasm in Abby, and she fell on the bed, pulling out of Sarah with an audible pop. Her clit shrunk to a normal size as she recovered from her second orgasm in the last hour. She'd lost track of how many she'd had that day in total.

Sarah passed out, not from being fed on, but from the exhaustion resulting from their sex. Abby followed suite quickly there after, reverting to her new default form as she slipped into her sleep. Her height shrunk from the almost 6' she'd increased to , back down. Her breasts filled in quickly, regaining their perky heft and small pink nipples. Her hair regrew to it's full length. Her hips and ass swelled back into a generous hourglass shape.

As Abby fell deeper into her sleep, she found herself in yet another dream. This time though, she wasn't surprised to see the mysterious woman from her other dreams.

"Welcome back Abby, we have much to talk about!"

effjoo
effjoo
30 Followers
12