Abby's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin is kidnapped, bound and taken.
2k words
4.25
77.1k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers

Abigail Allen was a creature of habit. She liked structure, schedule and routine. It was her last year of high school and her sights were set on an Ivy League college. She was focused and determined, driven to succeed. Focused entirely on school, Abby had no time for boys. She intentionally hid her nubile curves under baggy sweaters and loose jeans. She wore glasses she didn't need and kept her long brown hair pulled back in a severe ponytail. She didn't want attention, and didn't want distractions.

Every night after school, Abby studied at the local library. She felt comfortable there, surrounded by books. No other teenagers seemed to spend much time at the local library, and Abby had no desire to be at home. Her mother had remarried a year before, and now barely seemed to notice Abby's existence. Her new stepfather was worse. When he wasn't busy fucking her mother until she screamed and moaned and cried out to Jesus, he was out playing poker with his buddies or drinking until all hours. Abby didn't let these things concern her. College was all that mattered.

It was Abby's habits that made her an easy target. He had been watching her for weeks, studying her. He saw beyond the glasses, the intensity, the baggy clothes. He knew there was an untapped treasure beneath those sweaters, an innocent virginal pussy inside those jeans. She was an ideal candidate, and she didn't even know it. He started spending some time at the library, subtly watching her study. He noticed the way she crossed her legs at the ankles, furrowed her brow when she concentrated. God, she was beautiful, and had no idea. He watched her, in anticipation, waiting for the right moment, biding his time.

He watched her home, learning the family's patterns. He became fixated on this innocent young girl. He dreamt of her, of opening her up, tasting her sweet juices, showing her a world outside her books. He would have her, own her, make her his. He was single minded in his devotion. He knew her path home well. On a jog one Thursday morning, he saw her parents packing a car for a trip, and knew that his time had come.

Walking home Thursday night after the library, Abby had the strangest sensation she was being followed. She kept glancing over her shoulder and picked up her pace a bit. Perhaps it was the knowledge she'd be home alone, though that was something that appealed to her greatly. Not having to listen to her mother and stepfather fucking was a welcome change. Despite being more on guard than usual, she was still taken off guard when he came upon her, a chloroform soaked rag in hand, and quickly lost consciousness.

He carried her to his car, parked strategically for this purpose. He had known the exact right place to bring her in, where they'd be least likely to be seen. He buckled her seat belt into the car and drove her to his home. He parked in the garage, carried her inside and to his bedroom. He took off her sweater and jeans, and finally exposed her beautiful body. She had a small waist, full hips and lovely C cup breasts. She wore innocent white panties, nothing special, and a simple nude bra. She didn't dress for a man to see her. He bound her to the headboard, gagged her and waited for her to awake.

Sometime later, Abby started to resurface. As she came to, she quickly began to panic. Bound and gagged, she thrashed, trying to free herself. "The more you pull on the bindings, the tighter they'll become sweetheart". Abby's head whipped to the sound of the voice, and saw before her a man, 45 maybe 50, with silvering hair, and a hard body. His eyes were deep blue, and not unfriendly. Under different circumstances, she might have found him attractive for an older man. As it was, her heart pounded out of her chest in terror. She struggled against the bindings again, despite his words, and found he was telling the truth. Of course they became tighter.

The man came over and sat beside Abby on the bed. He lay a hand on her torso, and it trailed up to her bra. "Abby, I don't want to hurt you. I brought you here because I could see how badly you need to be touched, how much you're craving someone to be close to. I know how lonely you are. I knew you'd never come here on your own, you'd never let an old man like me stand next to you, but this is for you, as much as for me."

He reached around behind her back, and undid the clasp on her bra. She squealed and thrashed again. God, he loved to hear her sounds. He couldn't wait to reveal her breasts. He reached to the bedside table, and grabbed his pocket knife. Abby's eyes grew wide when she saw it. She started to tear up and shook her head back and forth. "Abby, darling, I'm not going to use this knife on you. I just need to cut off your bra. Your hands being tied as they are, it'll have to go this way." Tears spilled out of her big brown eyes. He stroked her cheek gently, then leaned down and kissed her on her gagged mouth.

He straightened up and cut her bra straps, then finally removed it to reveal her creamy globes. She had lovely quarter sized areolas and pert little nipples, already standing at attention. He knew how arousing fear could be. He looked adoringly at her breasts, took one in each hand and squeezed. He leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth, and flicked his tongue back and forth over it. She squirmed and squealed. He took her right nipple in his hand and squeezed and rolled it, and her legs twitched involuntarily. Sucking on her lovely young breast her looked up at her face, eyes widened in fear, but cheeks flushed with arousal.

He released her nipple from his mouth and returned his hand there. He moved up to face her, and smiled. "You have gorgeous breasts, Abby. I knew that you would. Listen, I'm going to remove your gag. There's no point in screaming. No one will hear you, and it will just piss me off. Believe me, you don't want to piss me off. If you behave like a good little girl, everything's going to be fine. Do you understand?" Abby nodded, wide-eyed.

The man removed her gag, then immediately thrust his tongue into her mouth. She didn't kiss him back. He pulled back and she suddenly screamed. Quickly he thrust the gag back in her mouth and slapped her breast with full force. Her eyes teared with pain. His blue eyes clouded over with anger. "When you disobey me, Abby, you will be punished. Every time. You hear me?" Abby cried and the man turned to the breast he'd just struck. He leaned down and licked it all over, tenderly. He was showing her he could be gentle and severe. It was up to her.

He spent a great deal of time on her breasts, kneading them, playing with the nipples, kissing them all over. To her shame, Abby felt a heat building up between her legs, something she'd never experienced before. Abby knew about sex, but had never felt sexualized, really. She'd never even had an orgasm. Now this kidnapper and rapist was causing her to have sensations building up inside of her that disgusted her. How could her body betray her this way? How could she possibly enjoy this?

After some time, Abby started making soft moaning noises, muffled by her gag. The man knew that it was time to open her up a little further. He left her breasts, and kissed down her stomach, leading to her fragrant panties. Once there, he breathed deeply, leaned in, and kissed her pussy through the fabric. His hard on raged in his jeans. He looked up at his beautiful little conquest, hooked his thumbs in the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her legs. He kissed his way up her beautiful leg, then ran his tongue up the inside of her thigh, stopping when he reached her mound. He then licked her other thigh, and heard her gasp through her gag.

Virginal, and uninterested in men, Abby's mound was covered in hair. He'd anticipated that, and came prepared. From the bedside table, he pulled shaving cream and a razor. "Trust me darling, you'll enjoy this so much more this way." Not to mention, the sight of a bald young pussy was the most beautiful thing in the world. He carefully and gently shaved her, he had a cloth and bowl of water handy also. He wiped her clean and stepped back to admire his handy work. Beautiful. A perfect, unopened rose.

The man removed his top, revealing a hard stomach and six pack. He crawled between Abby's legs, and set to work. He licked her from her asshole to her clit, causing her to jump and twitch. He ran his tongue along her inner folds, tasting her, opening her. He zapped his tongue on her clit quickly and was rewarded by hearing her whimper. He worked a finger into her tight opening, then moved up her body swiftly. He removed her gag, and kissed her passionately. This time, she yielded, and kissed back. She'd come too far now, felt too much. His skills were bringing her such pleasure beyond the shame. She couldn't help it. She hated him for what he'd done, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was trapped, defenceless, and completely overtaken by lust. She tasted herself on his mouth and was disgusted and excited simultaneously.

He moved back down to her pussy, keeping his finger in her vagina. This time, he went straight to her clit, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. "Oh my GOD!" she squealed and thrashed. He worked a second finger into her cunt, and curved them expertly, hitting her g-spot. Suddenly, her first ever orgasm ripped through her body. Her hips thrust off the bed, and her thighs clamped around his head like a vice. He didn't stop. He played her body like a cello, bringing her through the crests and waves of her orgasm. When she collapsed on the bed, he lapped up her sweet juices, the fruits of his labour. She was his now, he knew it.

He lifted his head, and crawled up to kiss her, he pulled back and smiled. "My turn". The man pulled off his jeans and boxers at once, revealing his giant phallus. Abby's eyes widened. "Please... Don't. I'm a virgin!" The man looked at her, seeming contemplative.

"Darling, I know you're a virgin, and make no mistake, you're going to be cashing that V-card shortly. But, I'll tell you what. Why don't we start easy, with a bit of oral, ok?" Thinking it might buy her some time, and being terrified of his giant cock, Abby nodded in agreement. "Alright beautiful, don't you worry now. The trick is to avoid using your teeth." He positioned himself over her mouth, precum dripping at the tip, and Abby hesitated momentarily. He reached around to the back of her neck and squeezed gently. Her mouth popped open and he thrust inside her warm virginal lips.

At first, he was just fucking her mouth, but after a few minutes, she started bobbing her head, using her tongue, and attempting to get him off. He held her head by her ponytail, and leaned back, in heaven. "Oh baby, you are such a good little cocksucker. Oh yeah, keep going. What a good girl." He was in heaven. He'd plucked his virgin, and finally had her exactly where he wanted her, sucking his cock and bringing him home to orgasm. Finally, he felt his balls constrict, and a huge orgasm burst through his cock. Abby choked on the first of his cum, not expecting it, and he pulled out, showering her chin and gorgeous breasts with ropes of his sticky white cum. Big brown eyes looked up at him, flushed cheeks, round globed breasts, covered in cum, all his. All his.

ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers