Abby's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapped Abby's virginity is taken by new Master.
1.9k words
4.36
63.6k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers

Abby couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was abducted, drugged, and bound to a stranger's bed. He had just brought her to the first intense orgasm of her life, and she had her first experience with sucking cock. She was lying naked with a man's cum on her face and breasts, with no idea where she was or how she could escape. She was terrified.

Her abductor had left the room a few minutes before, after coming down from the joy of his first orgasm on his innocent young captive's face and tits. While the man was gone, Abby strained to look more closely at her bindings, and attempted in vain to reach them with her teeth. Of course it was futile. Angrily she pulled at her wrists and the bed shook, but of course, they just tightened and pinched, causing her pain. Abby started to cry, and it was at that moment the man returned.

He looked at her with compassion, and said, "Abby, baby, what's the matter?"

If all other events hadn't indicated it, the man was clearly psychotic. "Oh, I don't know, I've been kidnapped, tied to a stranger's headboard and forced to pleasure him. Right. What could be the matter?" Abby cried bitterly.

"Sweetie, you forgot the part where you yourself took a great deal of pleasure. I know you enjoyed that."

Abby shook her head and looked at him with disgust. "I could never enjoy that."

The man's eyes narrowed. "Oh, really? You don't enjoy being touched and caressed? Your pussy was rather wet by the time I finished playing with your breasts." His hands returned to her round full breasts, gave them a squeeze, and then started drawing circles with his fingers around her areolas.

"NO! Stop. Take me home. Please. Take me home now and I promise, I won't tell the police. Please. I'm begging you!" Her tears continued to fall.

The man just smiled at her a little sadly and bent down to take her breast in his mouth once again. Spatters of his cum remained on her from his last orgasm. He'd made no move to clean it off. It was so fucking hot. He worked on her nipples while she continued to beg him to stop. Her begging fell on deaf ears, and he gently grazed her little nipples with his teeth. Then, he pulled back, and pinched both nipples hard and fast. Abby screamed, startled by the move, and her pussy leapt in tandem.

He ran his hands up and down her body as he took a nipple between his teeth once again. Her begging started to blend into sounds of arousal. "pleeeaaase... Ah! Please... oh oh... please release...ah! Oh God...Let me GO!" He grinned up at her, knowing her body was responding to his ministrations yet again, and reached a hand down between her legs. "oooooohhh... NO! Not there!" The last time he'd gagged her, aroused by her helplessness, but he found this time, seeing her fighting with her body, resisting him, knowing he would break her and have her, even more hot.

"Baby, I'm going to touch you wherever I please. Just lie back and enjoy it."

In one hand, he pinched her nipple and rolled it between his fingers, while his other slid languidly between her soaking pussy lips. Abby's tears had stopped falling without her noticing. She moaned. "ohhh.... Please..."

He kissed her throat, at first gently, then began sucking and kissing in a way that he knew would bruise and mark her. His hand never left her cunt.

"Unh! Aahhh... Stop! Oh stop!" The man moved his attentions to her clit, and began making little circles, fast and gentle. Abby's breath came in little gasps. "Oh my God! Oh Oh Oh my God!"

"Really Abby? Should I stop?" Abby was so close to orgasm, what was left of her fight was dying.

She thrashed her head back and forth no, but instead said "YES!"

Abruptly, the man stopped. He pulled away from her, leaving her writhing, her pussy pounding in unison with her heart. She couldn't believe he'd actually listened to her when she told him to stop. He hadn't before.

The man looked down at his lovely captive. Her nipples were rock solid, she had red marks on her neck where she'd be bruised tomorrow. His marks. Remnants of his cum remained on her. She was so beautiful. She was panting, and he knew how badly her body was compelling her to cum. She looked up at him with wide eyes, not knowing what would happen next. He got up, and left the room before she had a chance to say anything else.

She lay on the bed, and her pussy was pounding and soaked. She desperately wanted to cum, despite what she'd said. She had caved so early the first time, this time she wanted to remember who she was. But God. Oh God. How good it felt to be touched there, to be touched everywhere. She wanted more. She hated that she wanted more, but she did. She wondered where the man was, and when he would return. She didn't know what event she was hoping for... her release, or her next orgasm. She squeezed her legs together and attempted to increase the sensations, she crossed her legs and ground her hips into the air. Just at that moment, the man returned, seeing her writhing on the bed, like a cat in heat, trying to bring herself to orgasm without any stimulation.

He smiled and knew he had her. Her came over toward her with a damp towel, and cleaned his cum off her face and what was left on her chest. He was gentle, but rubbed a little longer on her already sensitive and raw nipples than was necessary. "There now, that's better, isn't it?" He continued to rub the cloth on her breasts longer than was necessary, knowing that doing so would continue to keep her aroused. "I noticed you were trying to pleasure yourself when I was gone, weren't you Abby?"

She shook her head. "No, I wasn't!"

He shook his head. "Abby, when you lie to me, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Her eyes widened. "I'm not lying!" He tossed the towel, and quickly smacked one breast, hard, and then the other. She screamed.

"That was two lies. Two punishments."

Abby couldn't believe how her body responded when he smacked her breasts. "You wanted to cum, admit it." He once again traced circles on her areolas with his fingers, softly, just tickling her.

Abby closed her eyes, still resisting "Yes."

The man smiled "Yes what?"

"Yes... I wanted to cum."

He kneaded her breasts, and pinched her nipples. He leaned in towards her, and kissed her jaw line up to her ear. She gasped when his tongue snaked into her ear. He pulled back and whispered into her ear, "do you still want to cum, Abby?" He nibbled on her lobe and she whimpered.

"Yes. I still want to cum."

He pulled back and smiled, and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back. "Ask me to make you cum, Abby." He ran his fingers gently down her sides, causing goose bumps to rise on her naked form.

"Please make me cum!" he took a nipple between his teeth once again, and bit gently.

"That's not good enough Abby. You have to beg me. Call me Master. Tell me how badly you want it."

Abby shut her eyes again, torn between her former self, and her physical instincts that were imploring her to submit and do as her captor commanded. "ooohh.... Oh God... Oh Master, please, please, ohhh God please make me cum. Oh I need it Master!"

When he finally heard Abby call him Master for the first time, the man almost shot his load right then and there. "Ok baby, anything you need."

The man spread Abby's legs wide and positioned his throbbing cock at the opening of her pussy. Teasing her, he slowed right down. At first, he rubbed his rock hard cock between her labia, then up against her clit. "ooooohhhh" she moaned in response. He leaned in and kissed her with intense passion and she responded in kind, now fully responding to her body's every whim.

He positioned himself once again, and entered just his cock head into her tight, tiny virgin pussy. He leaned over her, looked her directly in the eyes, and said "ask me to take your virginity, Abby".

Abby's heart pounded through her chest, her breath came in gasps and moans, she couldn't believe all the sensations that were boiling up from within her. "oh... please, Master... ooohh.."

He smiled, still holding his cock just inside her opening. "Please what, Abby?"

"Please...take my virginity, Master!"

He grinned. "My pleasure, sweetie." With that, he thrust his 10 inch cock quick and hard straight up into her cunt, feeling her hymen break, and hearing her cry out in response.

He stopped there after the first thrust, and just held his cock in place, lodged deep inside her young, tight pussy. He kissed her hungrily, then pulled almost all the way out, before thrusting back in again. He then set to work, slowly at first, easing her into it. "Oh God you have an amazing little pussy Abby. Oh you're so tight baby!"

Abby couldn't verbalize a response, overcome with sensation. "ah... oh oh...unh unh..." was the only response she could muster. He reached down and stimulated her clit with his thumb. He then picked up the pace. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold off cumming much longer, and wanted to bring her there with him.

Abby moaned and gasped in response to her Master's attentions. She couldn't believe what she was doing, what she'd finally allowed him to do-what she ASKED him to do. She could have said nothing, not done what he'd asked, but she'd wanted to, NEEDED to. She couldn't believe how quickly her former self had faded away as she gave herself over to the man who was slamming his fat hard cock into her tight pussy.

Her virginity was being taken in a way she'd never dreamed of. She always thought it would be loving, tender, with someone she knew and wanted. And yet, here she was, taken against her will, begging for something she thought was disgusting and dirty. She begged her rapist to rape her. She didn't even know his name.

Her Master was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy repeatedly. He could tell that she was on the verge of an amazing orgasm. "Oh Master" she panted "oh oh oh oh..." Her eyes were shut tight, her back was arched, and her legs were splayed as wide as they could go. Finally, he leaned back to watch her face, as he finally let the greatest orgasm of his life release wave after wave of cum into her virginal womb.

Abby's orgasm screamed through her. He didn't stop stimulating her clit or pistoning his cock in and out of her body. Her pussy clamped around his cock and he was in heaven, growing hard again instantly and not stopping the assault on her body. "You're mine little girl," he pounded in and out as her orgasm went on and on. "You're mine! Unh Unh Unh."

"Yes!" She screamed "Oh God Oh Yes! Oh! Oh! I'm Yours! Ah... Oh take me! Oh oh..." When she found words they tumbled out of her mouth incoherently. He had done it. He'd broken his little virgin. Plucked her from her former life, and made her his. As his balls constricted and he deposited another glorious load in her tight little pussy he thought to himself, with pleasure, that this was only the beginning...

ZinniaX
ZinniaX
40 Followers