Abby's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the interior light is going bad. When I open the door the light looks dimmer."

If Abby had a flat I would have heard about it as soon as it happened. For some reason Abby did not want me looking in the trunk of her car. I could have verified that easy enough by saying, "No need to call Triple A. We will just throw my flat in the trunk of your car and take it over to the Texaco station." But I didn't want to push things until I knew more.

I called Triple A and they said it would be about thirty minutes so I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table and sipped it while I waited. As I sipped I thought about what I needed to do. Something smelled rotten her and I was going to find out what it was.

I had a set of keys for Abby's car somewhere in my desk and after Triple A had gone I went looking for them. I dug through my desk drawers until I found them and then waited for what I knew would come. At two Abby asked what I wanted for dinner and I told her that I thought that we would go out for dinner.

Knowing Abby as well as I did I knew what telling her that we would eat out would do. Sure enough, around four, Abby told me that she was going to shower and get ready to go out. As soon as I heard the shower running I hurried out to the garage and opened up the trunk of Abby's car. Sure enough the spare was there and so was an overnight bag. I opened it and found two pairs of high heels, several pairs of nylons and a garter belt. There was also some Astroglide, nine condoms and some frilly under things that I had never seen before including a pearl thong.

It appeared that Abby had a secret life. Well, it wasn't going to stay secret much longer. I put everything back the way I found it and went back into the house.

Abby was still in the shower as I stepped up to the bathroom sink to shave and as I looked at myself in the mirror I considered what I had found out. From the phone conversation I gathered that Abby was running around on me ("I have his phone number, but calling him won't do any good now"). Also from the phone conversation it appeared that whatever she was doing she wanted me to get in on it.

If she was playing around it could only be at certain times. It had to be during the day when she was at work - perhaps long lunches - or on the nights she said she was working late. The only other possibility was on Saturday when she had a standing appointment at Audrey's Hair and Nail Salon. As a betting man I would go for Saturday and the nights she worked late and I would make it my immediate priority to find out.

After dinner and on the way home Abby slid over next to me and started rubbing my cock through my pants. She suggested that I find a nice dark side street where we could park and play on the back seat. I debated, based on what I suspected, on finding some reason not to have sex with Abby, but I reasoned that

(a) It wouldn't be a normal response from me and that might make

her wonder if maybe I was having thoughts she would rather I

didn't have and it might make her more cautious and

(b) If she had picked something up in her travels it had probably

already been passed to me so there wasn't any real reason to

be careful at that point.

But I did make a mental note to make an appointment to be checked out.

I did find a dark side street and we did climb in back. I did give Abby an orgasm and I did cum, but I can't say that I got any real pleasure out of it. My heart wasn't in it and I was pretty much just going through the motions. We had sex once more when we got home and then I fell into a troubled sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday at lunch time and armed with some information I got from the guy who does our IT work I went to Radio Shack and purchased a voice activated tape recorder, an external microphone and a pair of small alligator clips. I left work early and went home so I could do what needed to be done before Abby got home.

I plugged the external mike into the recorder and then cut the microphone off. I attached the alligator clips to the two microphone wires and then took the unit down to the basement. I found where the telephone wire came into the house and then slit into the outer casing and found the two colored wires that Sam had told me to look for. I stripped the insulation back on those two wires and attached the alligator clips to the bare wire. If it worked, and Sam assured me that it would, I would have a phone tap that recorded everything that went over that phone line.

I got back upstairs just in time to hear the phone ring and the answering machine pick up the call.

"Hi honey. Working late tonight. Should be home around nine or so. Love you. Bye."

I went back down into the basement and checked the recorder and found out that Sam was right - it had worked like a charm. I fixed myself some dinner and then went looking for the instruction manual for the answering machine. I had never used it, but if memory served me it had a remote call in feature that would allow me to call home, enter a code and hear any messages that were on the machine. I found the manual and wrote down the code and procedure and put it in my wallet and then watched TV until ten to nine. I was in no mood to face Abby so I went to bed and pretended to be asleep when she came to bed.

In the morning while Abby was taking her shower to get ready for work I checked out the trunk of her car. Her overnight bag contained three fewer condoms and that pretty much erased all doubt that I might have had about what my wife was doing. I wasn't sure that I could face Abby that morning and not give away what I was thinking so I got out of the house and headed for work while she was still in the shower.

Starting at four I called home every fifteen minutes and used the remote feature to check for messages. None from Abby, but that wasn't really a surprise since she had never, at least that I could remember, worked two late nights in a row. At five I called home and left a message that I would be working late. I didn't really have anything to do, but I didn't want to go home and spend an evening with Abby pretending that everything was just hunky-dory.

Instead, I went to Maury's and sat at the bar nursing a vodka tonic while I tried to think of what could have happened to turn my wife into a cheating slut. For the life of me I couldn't think of a thing. I hadn't noticed any lack of love or affection over the last few years (and I was making the assumption that her cheating was a recent development) and our life together had been, or seemed to have been very good. No arguments or fights over anything. I thought maybe it could have been the frequency of sex, but that didn't make much sense. All Abby had to do was mention it and it would have changed. After all, wasn't that what had happened over the last couple of months.

Then I had to think about the other part -- what was I going to do? I loved her and had from the first day I met her, but I couldn't think of any set of circumstances that would allow me to accept her infidelity. I just wasn't made that way. She was mine or she wasn't. There was no in between.

I stalled until I thought she would be in bed and asleep before I went home. She was in bed and she was asleep when I got in bed, but as soon as I laid back she rolled over and snuggled in next to me. I suffered through another night of troubled sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning while Abby showered I went down to the basement and check the recorder. I figured that Abby would talk to Jane since I wasn't home last night and I wasn't wrong.

"Hi Sis."

"Hello yourself you slut."

"Is that anyway to talk to your little sister?"

"The truth is the truth Abs. So what do you think of Troy?"

"What do you expect me to say, that I didn't like it? Hell Janie, you watched. How do you think I liked it?"

"Why do you think I called you a slut? If I had taped it we could have made some serious bucks selling it. I've seen professional porn that wasn't as hot. He wants to know when he can see you again."

"Why? Did he like my ass that much?"

"I don't know about him, but you sure went nuts over it. Does Rob do much anal with you?"

"Oh God no. He's never done my ass."

"He think it's disgusting?"

"No, it was me who thought it was disgusting. I've been telling Rob no for years."

"You sure didn't think it was disgusting last night."

"I didn't know what he was doing until he was in me. I guess I kind of got into it huh?"

"Did you ever. You going to let Rob try it now?"

"Hell no! The last thing I need is for him to start wondering why after all these years I want him to fuck my ass. If I get him on board with what I'm doing I'll give all of it he wants."

"Then you better make sure that if he gets on board that you never let him see someone else do you there before he does. If he finds out you have been giving other guys what you won't give him it won't be pretty. You going to let Chuck have it on Saturday?"

"If he wants it."

"Oh he will. He loves going up the Hershey Highway. What should I tell Troy?"

"How about Thursday night?"

"I'll tell him. What's the latest on your plan to get Rob to watch you do another guy?"

"Not making much progress there. Given the way he reacted last weekend I'm beginning to doubt that I can make it happen."

"You still going to try the adult book store thing?"

"Yeah. I love Rob and want him to be on board with me so I have to keep trying."

"Well slut sister; let me know when so I can set it up for you. Someone is at the door so I'll have to let you go. See you Thursday if I don't talk to you before."

"Okay Janie. Love you, bye."

Well, there it was. Not only confirmation that she was a cheating whore, but the answer to the questions of when and where. All that was left for me to do was put and end to it. If there had been even the slightest chance of the marriage surviving and I was honest enough with myself to admit that there wasn't, it would have been crushed by the anal sex thing. I had tried for years just to try it once. I might not have even liked it, but I did want to try it at least once, but I was always met with distain and even outright disgust. But not only could this Troy guy have it, he could even have more of it if he wanted and some shithead named Chuck could have it too if he wanted it. This from a bitch who said she loved me!

I hurried upstairs so I could get out of the house before Abby came down from dressing for work. If ever there was a good time for avoiding the wife that was the time. Nothing good would come out of my speaking to Abby while in the mood I was in right then.

I spent the drive to work making mental lists of what I was going to have to do. First thing would be to see an attorney to get some advice and to set things in motion. There wasn't a lot else that needed to be done. Abby owned the house. It had been left to Jane and her when her parents died and she had bought out Jane. It was a no fault state so basically it would be an even split. Our incomes were comparable so there wouldn't be any alimony. The only arguments would be over who got what out of the household furnishings and things like that. I would take a "possession is nine tenths of the law" stance on that and get what I wanted before the papers were served. The hard part was going to be living with Abby and pretending that everything was all right. To be honest; I wasn't at all sure that I could do that, but I would have to try.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got out the Yellow Pages and found a divorce attorney close to work and called for an appointment. He had an opening on Wednesday afternoon and I told his receptionist that I would take it. Then I sat at my desk and made a list of what I wanted out of the house. It turned out to be surprisingly little. My clothes, desk and desk chair and computer from my den and my tools and things in the garage. With someone to help me move the desk I could have it all out of the house in an hour.

The list of things to do was just as short. Handle the credit cards, checking and savings accounts and having my name removed from the gas, electric and phone accounts. I would need to change the beneficiary on my insurance and get change of address cards out to everyone I could think of.

I used the 'working late' excuse to avoid Abby that night, but she was waiting up for me when I got home and she wanted to make love. To have said no would have been out of character so I fucked her. I didn't make love to her, I fucked her. I treated her like anyone of the bar pickups I'd had before we got married. It seemed to be good enough for her and when I came I rolled over and pretended to go to sleep.

In the morning I checked the recorder but there was nothing of interest on it. My appointment with the lawyer went pretty much as expected. Everything would be split fifty/fifty and the house was exempt although I could try and recover what ever I had put into the house, but he advised against it saying that it would just complicate what could be a quick divorce. He went on and covered the various scenarios that could take place if Abby contested the divorce. I told him that it was highly unlikely that she would and then he suggested filing under irreconcilable differences because that filing, uncontested, would shoot through the courts and things would be over in a matter of months. A contested filing would take longer as would a filing of infidelity contested or uncontested. I told him to go ahead and do the paperwork for irreconcilable differences and then call me when they were ready to be served.

When I got back to the office I called home and used the remote feature to check for messages and there were none from Abby telling me that she would be working late. I had to go home since it would not have been normal for me to work too many late nights. Either Abby had gotten enough the night before or she was saving up for Troy the next day because she made no move to have sex that night and I didn't go after her on my own.

Thursday morning I checked the recorder, but all that was there was a short call from Jane telling Abby that Troy would be there when she got there Thursday evening. At four Thursday afternoon I checked the answering machine and at four-thirty there was one from Abby telling me that she would be working late. At five-twenty I was parked where I could see Jane's front door and at five thirty-five I watched as Abby pulled up, parked and then got her overnight case out of her trunk and then she went inside Jane's place.

I didn't really need to be there since I knew from the recorder what was going on, but I'm the kind of guy who likes to make sure he has his facts straight, his 'eyes' dotted and his 'tees' crossed and so the need for visual confirmation. As the door closed behind Abby I started the car and headed for home.

I was in bed when Abby got home and I just mumbled and lay there when she shook me and asked:

"Are you awake baby? I'm horny honey; are you awake?"

I pretended to be asleep and finally she got undressed and got in bed and snuggled up to me. I laid there wondering if she got a charge out of coming home and giving me used pussy.

Abby woke me with a blow job the next morning and when she had me hard enough she climbed on and rode me while I tried hard not to think of the fact that just twelve hours earlier someone else had been in her faithless, cheating cunt. I decided that the only way I was going to be able to make it until I hit Abby with the divorce papers was to just think of her as nothing but a cum receptacle - a place to dump my juices.

I called home and left a message that I would be late, but Abby was waiting for me when I got home and she wanted to fuck. We fucked twice and then on Saturday she left the house to go to her standing appointment at the beauty parlor. I wondered if she went before or after she went to Jane's. Did she get herself beautiful for Chuck (or whomever) or did she get herself all dolled up after she fucked.

As soon as she was gone I went down to the basement and checked the recorder. I knew she would have talked to Jane the previous evening since I didn't come home until late.

"Hi Sis."

"Hi yourself you sexy bitch."

"Hey Sis, all I was doing was following your lead."

"Tomorrow night still on?"

"Unless for some reason Rob says no."

"Why would he do that?"

"He's probably still pissed over what happened last weekend."

"He hasn't said anything, has he?"

"No, but I know him and I know he hasn't forgotten it."

"In that case how are you going to work it?"

"Just tell him that I want to go out for dinner and then drinks and dancing after. He will probably balk, but I'll tell him that I don't want to play pretend like the last couple of times. Just him and me and no games and he will probably go along with it."

"Okay. Call me just before you leave the club and I'll call Mike, Chuck and Paul and let them know. Remember, the next to last booth on the left. Chuck will be in the end booth and Mike in the next booth to make sure that it is available for you when you get there. Paul will be in the aisles talking to Mike on his cell and he will let him know when you walk in. Mike will then leave the booth so you can have it. Chuck is going nuts over the fact that you might be able to play with his cock while Rob watches. What do you think Rob will do?"

"No idea, but there are only two choices, right? He either lets me or he doesn't. If he let's me I'm one step closer to having him do what I want."

"Okay sister slut, let's hope for the best. Can you get loose Monday or Tuesday? Troy and Mike want to double team you again."

"How about Paul? You going to let me have him so I can try three at once?"

"If you want Abs. I'm sure that he will go along. He couldn't take his eyes off you last night when you took on Troy and Mike."

"Have you thought anymore about the gangbang? I really do want to try at least one."

"Give me a number Abs."

"How about six?"

"Tell me when."

"Let's see how tomorrow night goes with Rob."

"Any thoughts to the next step?"

"If tomorrow goes all right I'll do it the next weekend."

"Isn't that a little quick? Shouldn't you spend a little more time softening Rob up?"

"I really don't have all that much more time Janie. Rob isn't stupid. Sooner or later he is bound to figure out what is going on. If I'm to have any chance at all of hanging on to him it has to be by getting him involved before he finds out on his own."

"You could always stop what you are doing Abs."

"No I can't Sis; now that I've found out how big of a slut I am I'll never be able to quit. I love Rob and I don't want to live my life without him, but I won't be able to live without what I've been getting at your place lately so my only hope is to get Rob involved."

"I'm sorry baby sister; I'm sorry that I got you in this jam."

"Not your fault Janie. You couldn't have known what was going to happen."

"Yeah, but it happened at my place so I feel responsible."

"I'm the one who came back for more Janie. You didn't twist my arm you know and as I remember you did try and talk me out of it."

"Spilt milk now Abs. See you tomorrow morning. Bye."

As I trudged up the stairs from the basement I wondered if I ever knew Abby at all. Two guys at once and wanting to try three? Wanting to do a gangbang? She certainly didn't know me at all, not if she thought she could get me involved in the shit she was into. Jimmy Carter stood a better chance of being president again than me sitting still and letting my wife fuck other guys while I watched.

At least I knew what Abby had planned for me that night. An adult book store with a video arcade and booths with glory holes in them. The more I thought about it the more I thought that I could have some fun with it. Have some fun and set Abby up for the fall. I gathered that if the night went well from her standpoint she had something big to spring on me the following weekend. I would just have to make sure that Abby's night was a success.