Abby's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Abby got home from her "beauty parlor" appointment and from the looks of her I would say that she went from being fucked to the beauty parlor since she didn't have a hair out of place. I knew what was coming so I helped set the stage.

"What's for dinner tonight?"

"You know honey, I thought we would go out for dinner and maybe some dancing."

I let my face cloud up a bit and made sure that she saw it. "I don't think so. I don't want to do that lounge thing any more."

"That's not what I meant honey. Just you and me and no games."

"Well I suppose that it will be all right then. What are you in the mood for?"

"How about Italian?"

"Mario's?"

"Perfect."

Abby was perky and bubbly all evening and when we left Mario's and went to the Grotto for drinks and dancing. She plastered herself to me and rubbed my cock through my pants. After two hours of drinking and dancing Abby said:

"Take me home lover. I'm horny and I'm ready."

As we were driving home she exclaimed "Oh look" and she pointed at some flashing lights that said "Kit Kat's Books and Arcade."

"Can we stop honey? I've always wanted to see what they sell in a place like that."

I hesitated like I was reluctant and she said, "Please baby?" I shrugged and then turned into the kit Kat parking lot and Abby and I went inside. As Abby and I walked up and down the aisles and looked at the magazines, videos and displays of sex toys and lotions and such I noticed a young guy talking on a cell and I knew that I was seeing Paul.

"Can we go inside and look at what's in the arcade?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

I pointed at a sign posted just above the entrance to the arcade that said "No women allowed in the arcade." I could tell from the look on her face that she hadn't known about that and was aware that her grand plan was going down in flames.

I said, "I'll see what I can do."

I went up to the man behind the counter and handed him a fifty dollar bill. "I'd like ten bucks in tokens" I said, "and keep the change if my wife can go into the arcade with me."

He didn't even look up from the magazine he was reading as he slid the tokens over to me and put the fifty in his pocket. As Abby and I entered the arcade I saw the second door from the end on the left side open and a young guy come out and I was able to put a face on the name "Mike." I was a little surprised since both he and Paul looked several years younger than Abby. I made as if to go to another booth, but Abby pulled me along as she headed for the door Mike had just come out of.

Once inside I noticed the glory hole in the wall between our booth and the one on our right. There was only one chair so I had Abby sit on it and I stood behind her and fed tokens into the coin slot. The video that came on was two guys going at it and that caused me to raise my eye brows a tad. I assumed that that the movie playing was the one the last occupant of the booth was watching when he left and I wondered if Mike was bisexual.

I changed channels and found a big titted blond being nailed by two studs and then settled back to see what would happen. After watching a bit Abby worked her skirt up to her waist and ran her hand down into her panties and started rubbing herself. After a couple of minutes of that she stood up, took off her panties and told me to sit down on the chair. She unzipped me, took out my hardening cock and then facing the movie screen she sat down on me. She moaned as I slid up into her and she started rocking back and forth and moving up and down on me.

She bounced up and down on me for a minute or two and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a cock come into view through the glory hole. Abby saw it and whispered:

"Oh God honey, look."

"Just ignore it" I said. "Pay no attention to the pervert and he'll leave."

But Chuck didn't leave and Abby kept staring at the cock as she slid up and down on me.

"Baby, can I touch it? It is so wild seeing that and having no idea who is on the other side of the wall. Please baby, can I touch it?"

I hesitated and she kept after me and so I finally told her to go ahead. She reached out and touched it with her fingers and it twitched a little so she touched it again and another inch of cock came through the wall. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it a couple of times and I knew that on the other side of the wall Chuck was beside himself at the thought that his whore was stroking his cock while I watched. Abby whispered:

"Can I make him shoot honey? Can I jerk him off?"

Then it was my turn to play and I whispered, "Why waste time with a hand job. Suck him off if you want to, but don't expect me to kiss you until you have brushed your teeth and gargled with mouthwash a dozen times."

That caught her by surprise and I sensed some indecision on her part, but the she realized that it was too good a chance to pass up. If I was willing to let her do that she knew she was well on her way to getting what she was looking for out of me. She bent and licked the head and then she took the cock in her mouth. She kept fucking me as she sucked on Chuck's cock and in a short time I shot my load up into her. She got up off me and leaned down so she could do a better job of sucking on the cock sticking through the hole. I guess that it was familiarity with Chuck's cock and the way it throbbed or something like that, but she knew just when to pull off of Chuck's cock and let his cum shoot out and splatter on the floor. Abby stood up and said:

"Get me out of here lover; get me home and fuck me before I go nuts."

As I pulled out of the Kit Kat parking lot Abby was pretty quiet. It was three or four minutes before she said, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, but I meant what I said about you brushing your teeth before I'll kiss you again."

She slid over next to me and put her hand on the lump in my trousers. "Did it excite you to see it?"

"It surprised me that you would do it."

"But did it turn you on?"

"How would I know? I was already turned on and you were pounding down on my cock and keeping me turned on."

"Watching me didn't do anything for you?"

"Again, how would I know? I was already fucking you."

"I guess I'll have to do it again sometime when you aren't making love to me so I can see how you will react."

"What? You expect me to keep taking you back there so you can play with cocks that are pushed through a hole in the wall?"

Abby giggled and said, "It might be fun."

She unzipped me and sucked my cock the rest of the way home. When we got home and got in bed she reached for my cock and I pushed her hand away and said, "Tooth brush." She stuck her tongue out at me, but she got out of bed and went into the bathroom and I heard her brushing her teeth and gargling. I debated pretending to be asleep when she got back and then decided to take advantage of her pussy as much as I could. No telling when I'd get pussy again after I got rid of her. She came out of the bathroom, leaned over to kiss me and said:

"Minty fresh. Now, where were we" as she reached for my cock.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I told her that I had to work late to give her time to get on the phone with Jane. Knowing what she was up to made things easier on me. She was in bed when I got home and I woke her up and ripped off a piece. In the morning I headed for the recorder as soon as I heard the shower running.

"Hi Sis."

"Hi yourself you wicked little slut."

"You heard huh?"

"Chuck was on the phone to me before you were even out of the arcade. He couldn't believe it and I'm not sure that I do either. You riding Rob's cock while sucking on his blew his mind. How the hell did you manage that?"

"Rob told me to do it."

"You have got to be shitting me! Mr. Fuddy Duddy? Your stick in the mud?"

"It's true. All I planned on doing was stroking Chuck a half dozen times and maybe get him off with a hand job, but when I asked Rob if I could do it he said go ahead and suck it as long as I understood he wasn't going to kiss me until I'd brushed my teeth a zillion times and gargled a gallon of Scope."

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you brush your teeth or did you try to slide a little of Chuck's goo into hubby's mouth?"

"I almost did. I was tempted to fake brushing, but at the last second I figured I was too damned close to my goal to jeopardize it so I gave myself a good brushing and I gargled three times."

"So this weekend is a go?"

"I think so."

"What are you going to do?"

"Keep talking about Chuck's blow job. Tell him that it was so much of a turn on that I want to do it at least one more time and see if I can't get him to admit that he got a charge out of watching. If things go good we will go for it this weekend. If not I'll work on him for another week. I'm so close Janie; I'm just so close."

"All I can say Sis is good luck. Can I tell the boys that you will be over some time this week?"

"Tell them Wednesday. You going to let me have Paul so I can see what three is like?"

"I want him back."

"As if I could steal him from you."

"Got to go sweetie. See you Wednesday if I don't talk to you before."

So the big play was going to be the coming weekend. I made a mental note to put fresh batteries in the recorder. The ones in it hadn't been used all that much, but I wasn't going to take any chances on missing a phone conversation between then and the weekend.

That night I was home at my normal time and I had a surprise for Abby. I walked into the kitchen and turned off the stove. I picked her up and said, "Dessert first" and then I carried her up to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. I pushed up her dress and pulled down her panties and went down on her. I worked on her clit with my mouth and her cunt with my fingers until I gave her an orgasm and then I got up and started taking off my clothes. She scrambled to get out of hers and then laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide and waited for me.

I fucked her as hard as I could and her second orgasm was so violent that it pulled mine from me. "Whew" she said as I fell to the bed next to her. "What brought that on?"

"You will think I'm a pervert."

"No I won't. Come on, tell me."

"All I thought of all day at work was you sucking that cock that came through the wall. It had me so hot that I had to go to the bathroom three times and jack off."

"It turned you on?"

"Yeah it did, but that wasn't the really perverted part."

"Oh? Something hotter than seeing me suck a strange cock?"

"Much hotter. In my mind I saw you getting off my lap and backing up to the hole so you could take his cock in your pussy. I had a picture in my mind of you bent at the waist sucking my cock while the cock through the hole fucked you from behind."

"You didn't!"

"I'm afraid I did."

"Oh my God honey; that is just so fucking hot. Would it turn you on if I really did it? I would you know. I would do that for you if I could be sure that you wouldn't think I was a whorish slut and leave me."

"I don't know baby; it is in my head right now, but if it is just a fantasy or something I'd really want to do I don't know."

"It would be a big step for me to take honey, but I will do it for you if you want me to."

"I don't know Abby. You hear about these guys that like to watch their wives get it on with other men and how much they like it, but is it really true or just so much bullshit? I know I keep seeing it in my mind and it keeps giving me hard ons, but could I do it for real? I don't know Abs, I just don't know."

"Well honey, there is one thing I know about it."

"What's that?"

"Talking about it got you ready for me again" and she climbed on top of me and rode me cowgirl until we both came and then she went down on me and got me up again. She got on her knees and elbows and I did it to her doggie. When Abby fell asleep she had a smile on her face. She was sexually satisfied and she was sure that she had me a dozen steps closer to what she wanted me to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I knew when I went to work on Wednesday that I was going to get the 'working late' call so I was parked just down the street from Jane's place when Abby arrived at five-forty. She got her bag out of her trunk and headed up the steps and just before she got to Jane's door I called her on her cell. She knew it was me from the read out on the screen and she said:

"Hi honey."

"Hey yourself sweetie. I'm just leaving the office and I wanted to see if I could catch you before you got home."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, but I'm working late. We have to get that Marshall proposal out by ten tomorrow. I called home and left a message on the machine."

"Oh well, maybe it is a good thing that you have to work late. It will keep me from making what might be a big mistake."

"What mistake?"

"I was going to see if you wanted to go to the Kit Kat and visit the arcade again. I really wanted to see...oh never mind. Hey, maybe you having to work late on the night I wanted to try it again is a sign. Maybe the fates are telling me that it would be a mistake. Oh well, see you when you get home. Bye."

I could see her staring at her phone after I disconnected and I could only wonder at what was going on in her mind. On the other side of that door in front of her waited three cocks - one for each hole- and the phone she was string at had just told her that if she hadn't been at that door she would have had what she wanted - me watching her take a strange cock. I had a big smile on my face as I drove away and headed for home.

I was awake when Abby got home at ten after ten. She smiled when she saw me sitting up in bed and reading a book.

"Hard for me honey?" she asked as she undressed. "Thinking of little ole me and glory holes again? That's all I thought about after you called me honey. It is a wonder that I got anything done on that proposal."

She climbed up on top of me and as I looked up at the unfaithful cunt I wondered how she could even face me after being with three other guys, but there she was, riding me cowgirl and smiling down at me as though she didn't have a care in the world.

We both had our orgasms and as Abby cuddled up to me she said, "We can do the Kit Kat tomorrow if you still want to."

"Can't. I have to work late tomorrow. Smithers is in town and I have been elected to work with him."

"We can do it Friday then."

"We have the party to go to at the Danson's and we can't back out. We promised Tanya that we would be there. Probably a good thing too. Maybe keeping it as a fantasy is what would be best."

I could sense her disappointment when I said that and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I faked working late on Thursday to give Abby and Jane time to talk on the phone. Abby was hot to trot when I got home so we had sex twice and when it was over she asked:

"Have you given any more thought to going to the Kit Kat?"

"I'm beginning to think that you would really like to have a strange cock in your pussy."

"Only if it will turn you on baby. That is what it is all about lover; adding spice to our sex life. It is what we started out to do months ago, remember? I just want it to be good for you lover."

"We'll see sweetie. I won't rule it out, at least not yet."

She snuggled in and we fell asleep.

In the morning as soon as the shower started to run I headed for the basement.

"Hey Sis."

"It's about time you called. I'm sitting here going crazy waiting. Do I need to call the boys and set them up for tomorrow night?"

"No. We have that stupid party to go to at Dan and Tanya's. Damn it! I just wish he would have called me earlier. I would have passed on doing the foursome with the guys. I'd have missed doing it since I've been looking forward to it for so long, but another night at the Kit Kat would have gone a long way toward locking Rob into what I'm shooting for."

"Still going for Saturday night?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that it will work. I t will be a little awkward at first, but I know Rob will go for it. From the way he has been talking this week he may even be the one asking me to do it."

"No baby, not our Rob. You may be able to drag him into it, but he will never lead the way. What time are you going to want me to have the boys there?"

"I'm not going to need them all. I've decided to keep it simple. I'll just need Chuck."

"That will break Troy's heart. He was hoping he was your favorite."

"It is a toss up between Troy and Chuck as to who is my favorite. The reason I want Chuck is to see if Rob will recognize Chuck's cock as the one that came through the glory hole at the Kit Kat. I'll be watching Rob's face when Chuck drops his trousers."

"You still plan on getting him to eat you after Chuck fucks you?"

"I'm going to try. I know I'll get off big time if I can get Rob to slurp up Chuck's cream pie."

"I still think you are dreaming if you think Rob will do something like that."

"I have to try. It might be my only chance."

"I hope you do realize that this could go bad on you."

"It is a chance that I have to take. I'm not going to give up fucking other guys so I need to get Rob on board with it. I love him and I don't want to lose him, but I will if he ever catches me cheating on him and the odds are that sooner or later he will catch me. My only chance is to get him to go along with it."

"You sure that you only want Chuck?"

"I'm sure."

"I still think it would work better with all of them there."

"I don't think Rob would hold still for me dancing with four guys off and on during the night. With just Chuck I can tell Rob some story and get Chuck to sit with us and then it will seem natural if I dance with him from time to time. After that it will be simple. Half an hour after we get home Chuck will ring the door bell and then we will see what will happen."

"Rob is a damned good man Abs. I hope you know what you are risking here."

"It will be fine Janie. I knew I had him when he told me he fantasized letting the cock coming through the wall fuck me."

"All I can say Abs, is that if he were mine I wouldn't risk it."

"Bullshit Janie. If he were yours he wouldn't last any longer than the other three."

"There is where you are wrong Abs. If any of the others had been half as good as Rob he would still be with me. Hey! Got to go. Talk with you later."

Now that was a shocker! I'd always though that Jane had no use for me, but she did seem to know me better than my wife.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things moved quickly after I came up from the basement and Abby left for work. I hadn't told Abby but I had taken a day off from work. By the time she got home Friday I had rented an apartment, made arrangements with my attorney and had showered and dressed for the party.

I had a good time at the party even though I limited my alcoholic intake. I wanted to be sober enough to fuck Abby as many times as I could that night. I had no idea how long a dry spell I would have to go through after Saturday night. I managed four times - a personal best - and Abby wanted another, but she just couldn't get the little guy to get up and play.

Saturday, while Abby was out getting her hair done and servicing her herd of fuck toys, I moved everything I wanted out of the house. Abby hardly ever went into my home office so I didn't think that she would see that it was bare and I doubted that she would go into the spare bedroom and see that the room had been stripped of furniture. If she did go into the den or spare bedroom it would be over sooner and I'd miss out on what I'd planned for her, but no matter. The day was our last one together whether it ended early or late.