Abby's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Abby got home I tried to interest her in a quick romp, but she said no. "I want you good and horny tonight."

"Oh? And just what do you have in mind for me?"

"Dinner, dancing and maybe, just maybe, a stop at the Kit Kat on the way home."

"I have any say in it?"

"Nope! Not today. Today the little lady is in charge."

Dinner was pleasant and after we went to the Grotto for drinks and dancing. We had been there about half an hour when I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back Abby was out on the dance floor with a guy that I assumed was Chuck. They stayed out on the floor for two songs and then Abby led the guy back to our table and introduced me to Chuck.

"Chuck works with me and he just got stood up by his date. I invited him to join us."

The two of them looked at me expectantly and I said, "No problem. Pull up a chair."

For the next two hours we talked, drank and Chuck and I took turns dancing with Abby. Around ten-thirty Abby said it was time to go and we said goodbye to Chuck and left the club. Once in the car I said, "Okay, now what little lady in charge?"

"Get me home Rob. My pussy is soaking wet and I'm as horny as a billy goat."

"No Kit Kat?"

"Not tonight Rob. Just get me home so you can fuck me."

I took out my cock and slid the seat all the way back and said, "Show me how bad you want it."

She giggled, slid over next to me and lowered her head. I hoped that she would get me off before we got home. I'd get a charge out of knowing that she was kissing Chuck with a mouth coated with my sauce. I still hadn't cum by the time we were a block from the house so I pulled over to the curb. Abby took her mouth off me long enough to ask me why we were stopping and I put a hand on her head and pushed it back down on my cock.

"I'm close baby and I need to get off. Finish it."

She redoubled her efforts and a minute latter I pushed my load into her mouth. Abby swallowed it all, licked my cock clean and then told me to tuck it away.

"We don't want the neighbors seeing you getting out of the car with that thing sticking out in front of you."

"I thought you liked this "thing."

"I love it, but if the neighbors see it they might want a taste and I'm not big on sharing."

Given what she had been doing the last several weeks I almost laughed at that. When we got in the house I led her into the living room, walked her over to the back of the couch and pushed her into position so she was bent over the back.

"What are you doing" she wanted to know as I lifted her skirt and pulled the crotch band of her panties out of the way. "This is just how you would be if we had stopped at the Kit Kat. Bent forward, skirt bunched up around your waist and a cock being shoved in your cunt" and I drove my cock home.

I was pounding away at the bitch's cunt and almost at my release point when the doorbell rang. "Shit!" I said, "Who the hell could that be at this time of the night?"

"It's Chuck" Abby panted, "I invited him over."

"What the hell for?"

"To do to me what you are now doing to me while you watched."

"And you didn't think that you needed to talk it over with me first?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise baby. I knew you would like it. All you have talked about all week is that I should have backed up to that cock in the arcade."

The doorbell rang again and I said, "Well he is just going to have to stand there and push that fucking bell because I'm too close to stop now."

I slammed my cock into her and fucked her as hard and fast as I could and she had an orgasm which triggered mine and then I pulled my cock out of her and said, "Don't move" and then I went to answer the door. I tucked my cock away as I went to the door. I opened it to find Chuck standing there with a hopeful expression on his face.

"Come on in" I said, "She's in the living room and she's ready."

As he walked in and headed for the living room I walked out and closed the door behind me. I was in my car and backing down the drive before Chuck could get behind Abby and shove his cock in her.

I lost a bet with myself. I figured that Chuck would see Abby bent over the couch and waiting and would get his dick out and pick up where I left off. I thought that they would finish that first fuck before Abby even wondered where I was. I didn't even get to the end of the block before my cell went off. The display told me that it was Abby and I smiled as I turned the cell off and headed for my new apartment and I left my cell off for the rest of the weekend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of the chores that I had taken care of Friday was to clean out all of the joint accounts that I had with Abby. Sunday morning I called the customer service numbers on all of our credit cards and cancelled them. When I cancelled them I got a pay off balance for each account and the first thing Monday morning I used the money that I withdrew from our accounts to get cashiers checks for all of our accounts and then I mailed them in.

I went back to the bank and had my name removed from the savings and checking accounts leaving them both in Abby's name only and then I put half of the money left after paying off our accounts into Abby's checking account.

While I was at the bank doing that Abby was being served at work. The man serving the papers on her had been given an extra fifty bucks to hand her a small box when he served her with the divorce papers. The box contained my wedding ring, a copy of all the conversations that I had pick up with my telephone tap and a short note that said:

"Play the tape if you want to know why."

After lunch I went and had myself checked out for sexually transmitted diseases and then went back to work.

When I had gotten up that morning and turned my cell phone back on and found I had seventeen voice-mail messages waiting for me. Sixteen of them were from Abby and I deleted them all without listening to them. I had another nine calls from her between the time I turned the phone back on and ten in the morning. At ten the calls stopped. I knew that Abby was supposed to be served at ten and quite frankly I didn't expect to hear from her after she read the note and played the tape. I knew from her conversations with Jane that she had no intention of stopping what she was doing so I expected her to shrug and move on and it looked like I was right because I got no more calls from her.

On Tuesday when I got to work the receptionist handed me a pile of message slips and half of them were from Abby. I tossed them into the waste basket and got to work. At eleven my secretary stuck her head in my door and told me that my wife was on line two. I couldn't have Abby calling me all day at work trying to reach me so I figured I'd better take the call and get the talking over with. I picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Are you free for lunch?"

"Why?"

"I have some things I need to say to you, some things to tell you and I would like to do it face to face. It won't kill you to listen Rob and once I've said my piece I won't bother you any more."

"The B and B at twelve thirty?"

"See you there."

She was there waiting when I got there and as I slid into the booth across from her she said, "Thanks for seeing me." Before I could say anything the waitress was there to take our order. Once she was gone I said:

"I'm listening."

"How long have you known?"

"Since the day I had the flat tire. I came back to the house to get your spare and I heard your half of the phone conversation with Jane."

"Why didn't you confront me then? Why spend the last several weeks playing games?"

"You know me Abby. I'm the guy who wants all the facts at hand when I make a decision. All I had to go on was one side of a conversation and that wasn't enough for me so I dug deeper. Once I found out what was going on I got a perverse kind of pleasure out of knowing what you had planned ahead of time and then going along with it to lead you on. It wasn't until you started talking about doing two and three at a time and setting up gangbangs that I decided that it was time to end it. By the way, even though you have condoms in the trunk of your car I went in and had myself tested for STDs anyway and you might want to consider it. You didn't use a rubber when you sucked off Chuck at the Kit Kat and you can catch diseases that way just as easily as you can catch it with your cunt - or ass!"

I put some extra emphasis on "ass" since she never let me have it, but was giving it up to everyone else. I saw her wince when I said it.

"So, you said you had things you needed to say."

"Yes, I did didn't I. Well, even if you won't believe it I love you Rob. What I have been doing isn't because any failure or lack of attention on your part. I hoped to be able to keep you - have my cake and eat it too - and that is why all the silly games. I thought that if I could get you to be a participant I wouldn't lose you, but it didn't work out that way.

"I need you to know that I love you, that I've always loved you and that I wanted to - still want to - spend all of my life with you. I know it sounds trite Rob, but it isn't love with the others, it is only sex. Fabulous sex, mind blowing sex, but still just sex.

"It started by accident. You were away on business and I had dinner and drinks with Jane. We both got bombed and I decided that I had taken on too much to safely drive home so I spent the night at her place. I woke up being fucked and in my half asleep state I thought it was you and I let myself go. When I was fully awake I saw that it was a friend of Jane's. He had already given me two orgasms and I was on the edge of a third so I didn't stop and I fucked back just as hard as he fucked me. I liked it Rob. I liked the feeling of a different cock so an hour later I did it again.

"The next day I went out for dinner and drinks with Jane and we ran into two guys she knew. We danced with them and as I danced I wondered how much different their cocks would be from yours and the guy who had screwed me the night before so when one of the guys suggested we take the party to his place Jane and I went. I did him and before morning Jane and I swapped guys. By then I knew Rob. I was a cock hungry slut. I got one hell of a charge out of screwing all those different guys and the more of them I did the more of them I wanted to do. It was just sex Rob. Nasty, exciting sex with no love involved.

"My problem was that there was no way to say, "Oops, I screwed up" and stop. Once I got started it fed on itself. But you have to know Rob that I never stopped loving you and I never will. I'm sorry that things turned out this way. I really am."

She reached over and lightly touched my face with her fingers and I saw a tear start to run down her cheek.

"I'll always love you Rob. I won't fight the divorce. I don't want to give you up, but I can understand why you don't want me. My door will always be open for you Rob. Stop by and see me from time to time." She got up and left.

As she walked away I thought to myself, "Too bad I'm not a sharing kind of guy."

The divorce was final today.