Abby's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you going to do?" Enquired Julie.

"I will have to confront I guess." Replied Abby.

Julie did not agree with Abby's straight forward thinking, she believed in revenge and Michael deserved everything Abby could dish out. Abby didn't want to hear Julie, she knew it was true all this upheaval in her life that was about to occur was out of her control, unless as Julie had explained you take some control and dance in the spotlight of revenge.

Abby waited till she Knew Michael would be asleep before leaving Julie's, as she left Julie gave her a reassuring hug and offered any assistance possible as any good friend would. Abby pulled her car into the underground car park, and caught the lift to her apartment floor, when the lift doors opened Abby released a heavy despairing sigh, she hoped Michael would be asleep she still had not worked out what to do, how to handle things, and she did not want to confront Michael until she had worked out how to tackle it all.

Abby quietly changed into her nightie and as she expected Michael was asleep, she pulled back the bed covers and climbed into bed turning her back to Michael, he moved closer to Abby and she could feel his erect cock pushing into the small of her back, it felt good she wanted to fuck him again one last time like the night before, except she knew she couldn't, it was over how it would end depended on how she dealt with it.

Abby kept her eyes closed and pretended not to hear the alarm, she heard Michael shower and make himself breakfast, she still didn't want to face him, she felt sick at the thought. After about half an hour she heard Michael leave. She sat up and hatched a plan of revenge that Michael and Hanna would never forget.

Abby typed Hanna Jones into the search engine and within seconds hundreds of hits appeared. Abby spent most of the morning sifting through each one until she found what she was looking for a newsletter Hanna had written for the last school she was employed at. " Let the journey begin." Abbey declared. By three o'clock Abby had gathered a large amount of information about Hanna, she rang her last job found out that she was a habitual marriage wrecker and spoke at length to the wives of three principals that had similar suspicions.

Abby jotted down in her notebook, corporate climber will do anything to gain attention, using her young sexy ways to achieve it. That was all Abby needed its was enough to expose Hanna's vulnerability, Abby snapped the book closed and raced into the kitchen to prepare dinner for Michael.

"I am impressed." Michael chortled with a mouth full of food. "I t was nothing dear." Exclaimed Abby.

" I think Hanna's lovely do you think that she would have dinner with me, so we could get to know each other better?" Announced Abby. She watched Michael nearly choke on his food as he tried to hide her revelation. " Of course dear I am certain she would like that." Michael said. "I thought tomorrow night might suit since you are away for the night playing poker with the boys." Abby replied. Michael nodded his head in agreement. Abby knew with in hours Michael would be tapping away an email to Hanna panicking at the thought of the two of us having dinner, he would be petrified that Abby had worked out what was going on between him and Hanna. Abby knew Hanna would not be concerned her confidence wouldn't allow her to see any evil plan hatching.

The next the day the phone rang a few times Abby did not answer for the first three times she knew it would be Hanna, Abby knew how the conversation would go that Michael had mentioned her suggestion to Hanna and Hanna thought it would be a great idea and couldn't wait to ring and organize a night, Let the bitch sweat a bit Abby thought. The fourth time Abby answered the phone and the conversation almost was word for word as Abby thought. Abby had told Hanna she was free this evening and that she would organize a table for them at the Hereford, an up market five star hotel where Abby knew that they could sit at a quiet table in the corner, where the beginning of her plan would start to unveil.

Abby arrived at the Hereford ten minutes early to make sure the table she booked was in a quiet location, Abby's mobile rang and Julie confirmed that everything was in place, Abby thanked her and ordered a glass of Champagne after she hung up. Abby sat nervously waiting for Hanna she had to do this right or Hanna would catch on to her intentions too soon. Abby had spent all afternoon preparing for this evening, Julie had come around curled Abby's long blonde hair and helped with makeup and the appropriate clothes. They had decided that a crisp black mini skirt and a tight fitting pink slightly see-through top and high black stilettos fitted the occasion.

" Hi Abby." Hanna said almost shouting across the restaurant, the loudness of Hanna's voice startling Abby at first. Abby smiled and waved as she watched Hanna saunter across to their table. Hanna was wearing another little black dress longer than the one she wore for the work dinner this dress had a long split up the side and Abby was sure if you looked at the right moment you would be able see what Hanna had for breakfast, the neckline was again low cut and Abby thought if Hanna had grown up tits she would feel the dress out perfectly, it wasn't until Hanna reached the table and gave Abby a welcome hug that Abby noticed that the back of the dress plunged down to the small of Hanna's back. " Don't you just look gorgeous?" Hanna commented, Abby replied with a thank you.

Abby ordered a glass of Champagne for Hanna and they talked most of the evening about Hanna and her aspirations, both women skirted the issue of Michael only bringing him up in relevant context. After they had both finished dessert Abby excused herself to the ladies room and sat down in a cubicle she couldn't believe everything was going to plan. The amount of Champagne Abby had drunk and the adrenalin she was feeling made her slightly dizzy, Abby could feel her pussy heat up as she congratulated herself on how well she was doing, she slipped her hand down her panties and felt the wetness with her finger, her nipples instantly became erect and pushed hard against her tight top, it took all of Abby's control to stop, as her plan had not yet been completed.

When Abby returned to the table, Hanna stared at Abby's nipples. "Cold in those toilets." Abby said as she rubbed them trying to warm them up knowing the real reason they were erect. "They look great, if I had breast's like yours I certainly would be proud for the world to see them." Hanna replied.

Its not the world I am worried about thought Abby.

Abby suggested that they should order cocktails and head towards the in house night club, Hanna agreed. Abby knew that Hanna was out to impress Abby and if she could play the boss and his wife she would move up that corporate ladder with ease. It did not take long before Abby had Hanna drinking cocktail after cocktail she made sure they were only half measures as she wanted Hanna fully aware, for her plan to be a success.

The nightclub was crowded and thumping rhythm of the music penetrated through both of the women's bodies, the loud music made it impossible to hold a conversation. Abby leaned in towards Hanna and pushed her blonde locks away from her ear and whispered that she would like to dance, Abby made sure that as she whispered she let out a small amount of warm air over Hanna's ear, Hanna smiled and they both jostled for a position on the dance floor.

As the night wore on Abby moved closer to Hanna with each song waiting for the right compilation of music to be played, when the slower songs started Abby placed her arms around Hanna's slim hips and playfully danced, as each song passed Abby made her dance moves more sexual and eventually she and Hanna had clasped each other and were rubbing their bodies against each others. Abby slowly ran her hand down Hanna's exposed back and rested her hand on Hanna's bottom. Hanna ran her tongue around her ruby painted lips, this was the signal that Abby was waiting for she pulled Hanna's arse towards her thigh and pushed it gently against Hanna's groin, Hanna let out a sigh and pushed harder against Abby's leg.

When the song finished Abby told Hanna she had booked a room earlier in the day hoping that Hanna may respond the way she had and that they should go and finish what they had started on the dance floor, Hanna's eyes lit up not believing that she would have such luck, she thought that she now had both Michael and Abby under her spell.

Abby and Hanna took the lift up to the room they held hands and giggled like schoolgirls. Abby opened the hotel room door and led Hanna inside, Abby grabbed Hanna and pulled her close, she kissed Hanna passionately running her tongue around her lips, Hanna responded with her tongue. Abby could feel the heat return to her pussy and her nipples harden, Abby had only been with one other female before and she had been twenty, college kids experimenting with their sexuality, Abby remembered it as more fumbling in the dark than what she was experiencing now.

Abby broke her embrace from Hanna and moved back motioning Hanna to remove her dress, Hanna did so as Abby watched the young women push the dress from her shoulders, Abby's eyes followed the silky dress slither down Hanna's smooth skin, the fresh air caressing Hanna's perky tear drop breast's, they are nice breast's Abby thought. Hanna moved close to Abby and lifted her top off and then undid the zip of the short mini skirt, Hanna smiled at the fact Abby was wearing no panties and she commented on how gorgeous Abby's clean shaven pussy looked.

Abby dropped to her knees and placed her hands either side of Hanna's panties slowly sliding them down Hanna's long legs exposing her bald pussy, Abby smiled they almost could be twins she thought. Abby gently kissed Hanna's stomach and ran her tongue along until she reached her pussy, Abby could smell Hanna's sex and could see her juices glistening on her puffy pussy lips like morning dew. As Abby's tongue parted Hanna's lips, Hanna opened her legs wider and pulled Abby's head deeper into her. Abby ran her tongue the length of Hanna's pussy teasing her protruded clit and then back to the edge of her hole. Hanna ran her hand across her breasts tugging her nipples stretching them as far as her skin would allow, Abby could sense the closeness of Hanna's orgasm she ran her hand along Hanna's buttocks and explored Hanna's anus with her finger, Hanna spread her legs even further and begged Abby to finger her arse and release her orgasm Abby obliged and slipped a finger deep into Hanna's anus Abby turned her tongues attention to Hanna's hard clit and flicked faster and faster across it, she could feel Hanna's legs tremble and her anus clench around her finger. Hanna let out a guttural scream as her body lurched forward from the explosive orgasm tearing through her body.

Abby stood up and kissed Hanna allowing Hanna to taste her own juices, her tongue darting in and out of Abby's mouth. Hanna gently eased Abby on to the bed, Hanna's nipples brushed Abby's her body involuntarily arched from the touch, they kissed and Hanna ran her hands along the sides of Abby's body causing goose bumps to occur on her skin, Hanna moved down to Abby's breast's her tongue licking each nipple and then Hanna's lips sucked and rolled each one, Abby's breast tightened and she thought they would burst as they swelled. Hanna slid down Abby's body her long hair stroking against Abby's skin tingling all the way, Hanna kissed Abby's tummy and then ran her tongue down from her belly button to her clit, stopping only a second to inhale Abby's smell, then she nuzzled her face deep into Abby's pussy pushing her tongue deep into Abby's hole. Abby squealed with delight of Hanna's tongue against her hot wet flesh, Hanna continued to tongue fuck Abby her nose stimulating Abby's swollen clit.

Abby could feel the tension building in her body, she placed her hands on the back of Hanna's head and pulled her in deeper against her saturated pussy, Hanna responded with faster strokes Abby draw her knees higher trying to take every bit of Hanna's tongue as she did her body spasmed as tiny explosions erupted deep inside of her until an overwhelming orgasm belted through out her body.

Abby and Hanna cuddled and kissed until their bodies regained composure. Abby told Hanna she wanted to fuck her and had brought a strap on cock, Hanna's eyes twinkled with excitement, as she agreed and watched Abby pull a large strap on cock from under the bed. Abby told Hanna to lay on her stomach and spread her legs she obeyed and Abby moved between them pushing her knees into Hanna's thighs making it impossible for Hanna to move, with one sudden push Abby had pushed the strap on cock deep inside Hanna's pussy all the way in and rested until Hanna's cunt adjusted to the large cock. Hanna tried to lift her buttocks only for Abby to force her down digging her knees harder into Hanna's thighs. When Abby was satisfied Hanna would do as she was directed, did she draw her knees in and slowly slide the giant cock slowly out letting the tip sit at the edge of Hanna's hole and then Abby pushed hard again deep inside, Hanna's head lifted off the bed from the hard cock diving into her. Abby repeated the process for the next five minutes only stopping when Hanna came close to orgasm. Hanna begged for Abby to release her ache to no avail.

Abby commanded Hanna to her knees and did not let the cock leave Hanna's hot pussy. Abby grabbed Hanna by the hips and pulled her downwards so her buttocks rested on Abby's legs the large strap on dived deep once again, Abby kneaded Hanna's breast's with one hand the other slid between Hanna's legs and stroked her hard clit. Hanna slowly gyrated her hips against the latex cock the pressure stimulating Abby's clit causing Abby to work Hanna's clit faster, her finger it gliding up and down with ease over Hanna's dripping pussy.

"I want you cum with me now." Abby demanded. The sternness of her voice was all that Hanna needed and she pushed down hard against the cock, Abby pinched Hanna's clit with her thumb and finger squeezing it tight, Hanna's body erupted, she dug her nails deep into Abby's thigh Abby let a scream as she orgasmed, her grip on Hanna's clit tightened and Hanna once again orgasmed, the two women collapsed forward and Hanna gritted her teeth as the strap thrust for the last time deep into her.

Abby and Hanna showered together and went to bed they kissed and caressed each other for awhile and Abby waited till Hanna fell asleep, she kissed Hanna on the cheek, dressed and snapped a photo as a memento, as she quietly closed the door Abby whispered "good luck Hanna."

Abby climbed into the cab she knew Michael would be home any minute and she wanted to be out of the house before he arrived. "Airport thanks." Abby directed to the cabbie. Michael arrived home the house seemed unusually quiet Abby's always playing music he thought. He looked around the house and called out to Abby there was no response, she must be working in the study he thought, he opened the door, the walls of the study were plastered with all the emails Michael and Hanna had sent each other. The computer screen adorned a sleeping naked Hanna and across the keyboard lay the strap on cock, propped between it's balls was a note. Michael opened the note.

Michael

As you now know I have discovered your little love game, and have decided the only course of action is to leave and go somewhere you will never find me, the thing that you don't know is that my morale high ground is shall we say not as high as your, and I take great pleasure in telling you I fucked Hanna before you did.

Bye

Abby

12