Abby's Trip to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking at me, she continued, "Yes, hi there, this is Abby. You may not remember me but I'm the girl who was checking in at the same time as you about ten minutes ago... Yes, that's right, Abby... Well it was nice to meet you too Brad..."

She sat on the edge of the bed twirling her hair as she awkwardly spoke to him, stumbling a bit.

"Um, yeah soooo... Ummm.... I totally understand if you find this too weird.... Or odd... Um, or unusual... Or too forward.... but I kinda thought you were hot when I was checking in."

Her hand was now wandering around between her legs, fingers slipping inside of her, rubbing her clit. She parted her legs a little and I can see her slick fingers occasionally disappearing inside her.

Abby blushes, "Oh? Well thank you so much Brad, I'm flattered... So... I know this probably sounds strange but what would you say if I asked you to come down to my room for a drink?"

[long pause]

"Yes, Brad, that's exactly what I mean."

Abby holds two slick wet fingers, showing me how excited she is and points to the floor next to the bed. She must be completely drenched. I know what she wants. It's not the first time this has happened... I walk over to the edge of the bed, kneeling beside her on the floor. She puts her fingers on my lips, into my mouth. I can taste the wonderful taste of her pussy on her fingers and suck on them gently as she giggles into the phone and continues...

"No, no, you remember right, my boyfriend *was* waiting out in the car. He's here with me now."

[pause]

"No, no, everything will be okay. Trust me,we talked and he's on board with this. He is very, ummmm, well... I guess you could say he is very understanding of my needs..."

Abby looks down at me kneeling. I am going insane with desire, tasting her on my lips... As she talks she slides closer to the edge of the bed. Putting a hand on my head she gently pulls me between her knees. I take my queue and my lips soon land on her sweet slick hairless pussy, tasting her again I kiss her pussy like a lover's mouth. I softly run my tongue along her clit, my lips kissing her smooth and bare waxed lips, tasting her, appreciating the opportunity to finally feel her sweet wetness. As I work on my knees between her legs, she continues to speak to Brad on my behalf.

"Trust me Brad, he will not be a problem. He is totally, completely, absolutely okay with this."

[pause]

"Yes, he's here in the room listening to our conversation right now. Are you okay with him staying in the room? Watching?"

[pause]

"No, this is for real. I am 100% serious."

[pause]

"Yes, that works. No, no don't change, just come down as you are..."

[pause]

"Room 205 then, just wear what you have on... I'll be waiting..."

Click.

So it was on... But I guess I should take a moment and explain a bit more...

That conversation we'd had? You know, The Talk? Well, it wasn't all just about chores. I know Abby wasn't dating anyone else but me. I wasn't either. The Talk was supposed to just be about us voicing those feelings and agreeing not to see other people. And we did, well soft of...

I already knew that Abby had mostly male friends. What I didn't know was that some were also friends.... with benefits. I'd found out during our conversations late into that night. She confessed to me that for the two months of our relationship she'd also been sleeping two other guys. I was surprised when she told me who they were. Guys I knew - we'd all hung out together numerous times.

As she unloaded these secrets, I worked through the jealousy and rage that I felt deep inside. This wasn't the first time a girlfriend had cheated on me. But she wasn't really cheating on me (yet), since we weren't officially exclusive. As I experienced this torrent of emotions she used her body and sexuality to its fullest extent. I never really stood a chance, and by the end of the conversation I was agreeing to remain completely faithful to her while allowing her to maintain her friends with benefits.

It wasn't long after The Talk before the guys knew she'd told me, and we had some interesting times for sure. However, that's all for another story, another time.

Back to the hotel room...

So, this wasn't going to be the first time I'd seen Abby with another man, but it was somewhat unusual for her to pickup a stranger. She had physical relationships with a small number of regular lovers who I knew and was comfortable with. This new stranger was going to be in our hotel room any minute for no other reason but to fuck Abby, the woman who I'd fallen deeply in love with, right in front of my face. And I was going let it happen.

"Stay there" Abby pointed at me as she went back into the bathroom and put on a little lipstick and perfume, freshening up for her newfound lover. I remained kneeling in my place by the bed, her taste on my lips, still hard as a steel rod, aching to be inside her. But I knew I had to earn that right. I needed to see this through and let her satisfy her sexual urges.

Then the door - knock knock knock....

Abby walked out of the bathroom and sat her firm little bottom on the edge of the tub saying "get the door please."

I turned a thousand shades of red as I stood up. I tried to adjust as much as I could but my cock was obviously hard in my jeans. I awkwardly walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. Brad stood there smiling like a Cheshire cat, staring at the peephole. I knew he couldn't see me but It felt like he was staring with into my eyes. This was going to be an interesting night...

I open the door, hoping my hardon wasn't too obvious. Brad walks in and turns to me with an outstretched hand as I shut the door. "Oh hi there - you must be the boyfriend. Seriously dude, are you sure you are cool with this?"

I stutter a bit as I shake his hand replying "Y-Yes, I am cool with this"

He firmly clasps my slightly trembling hand and shakes it. He's tall - about my height. I could tell he visits the gym regularly. He was wearing a close fitting t-shirt and looks very in shape, his chest filling out the slightly too small t-shirt he's wearing and the sleeves tight around his biceps. He was in some pajama pants, which I guess is what Abby meant by "come as you are". His hand is steady, firm, confident.

I can tell he's measuring me up, reflecting on his observations. Shit, he can tell I am shaking. He can tell I am struggling to hide the massive erection in my pants. A smirk forms on his face as he realises that I am no threat and that Abby's invitation was legitimate. He can see straight through me.

I suddenly feel like a kid in a schoolyard, nervous around the bully. Afraid he would humiliate me in front of that cute girl I had a crush on and shove me down into the playground sand. Afraid he would show my little crush his dominance on the playground, competing for her attention and adoration. He knew he would be embarrassing me, showing off to her, winning her approval and ultimately, access to her body.

But this wasn't a schoolyard and he wasn't going to be shoving me into the sand, he didn't need to. We're adults, not schoolyard children. We know who we are and within a few seconds he recognises that he doesn't need to bully me. He sees the look in my eyes. In a glance and a handshake I have already acknowledged to him that I may not like it but I consent to each of our roles in this. I know that soon he will be fucking my precious girlfriend's brains out, and that I will not be doing a damn thing to prevent it.

"Okay then, I'm okay with it if you're okay with it."

Almost as if to say "well, now that we have that over with" he releases my hand and looks over my shoulder at Abby sitting there on the side of the tub, eyes sparkling. She stands, beckoning him with her finger saying to him "Well, aren't you the perfect little late night snack?"

Brad brushes past me, as if almost immediately forgetting I am there, walking to Abby. She's glowing in her red nightie, oozing sexuality. Sexual hunger and jealousy is burning in me as I stand by, watching another man approach her.

Very little is said as they meet in the middle of the room. Everything seems to be moving in slow motion now as Abby runs her hands over his chest, exploring his muscular frame. Brad pulls her toward him and her hands slip around his back as she tilts her head back, as she looks up at him inviting him to kiss her. Their lips meet and I can see her starting to melt in his arms. He's exploring her body as he kisses her, running his hand down her back just above her ass, right into the small of her back. My guts are in fire as I see his hand on that spot - leveraging my favorite spot to pull her hips into his body.

She responds with a moan and soon they are pressed together and making out like high school lovers. I watch his hand run down further to her ass, pulling the bottom of the nightie up. As I watch I think to myself how much I'd looked forward to seeing her in that red lingerie when I bought it. How I'd imagined taking it off her slowly, kissing every inch of her body as I went. But now I am here in this hotel room watching another man enjoying it - lifting it up off of her ass, sliding his hand down, cupping and squeezing her gym toned ass cheeks.

Abby moans as he grinds his body into hers. His hands stay on her ass as she slides his t-shirt off over his head and tosses it in my direction. Brad looks down at her and she kisses down his body, his chest, running her hands over his muscled arms. Kissing his nipples, all over his stomach. His hands run up the sides of her body as she continues to move down his body.

Their focus remains on each other. I stand there staring, lusting after my girlfriend with her new lover, unacknowledged by either of them. Her hands find their way down to the tent that's begun forming in his pants. Abby smiles as she finds his cock and grips it, feeling its length in her hands, evaluating its girth. Her fingers slip into the top of his pajama pants and start sliding them down. As his cock emerges she turns and as if suddenly remembering I am in the room looks at me, eyes wide open "Uhhh, oh my..."

His dick isn't completely hard yet, but it's already huge. Fuck, he's already as big as her biggest regular lover and easily far larger than me. Something like that could ruin her for at least a day or two, maybe longer. I can't tell if she's afraid or excited as she continues to explore and examine his cock with her hands.

Brad looks over at me with a shit eating grin as Abby kneels down in front of his cock, pulling his pajama pants to his ankles as she goes. He's enjoying every moment of this. He knows what he's packing and it's made him confident about it. He stands there, tall, strong, dominant, and with my girlfriend kneeling at his feet. Her face just inches away from his growing cock.

I am still standing near the doorway, awestruck at what's happening in front of me. No matter how many times it's happened before, it's always amazing to watch Abby unleash her sexual energy. To watch how happy it makes her, to see how incredibly sexy she looks, and how amazing our sexual adventures are. Sure it makes me crazy, jealous, and insecure. But she has always had a great way of reassuring me, of letting me know that everything is going to be okay, and that it's worth it to let her have her fun.

After all she'd been up front with me from the start about the fact that she'd never be monogamous. By the time I'd processed what this would mean for me I'd already fallen in love with her. After the initial shock wore off I began to see how well our relationship was going. Sex with Abby was always incredible. She eased me into this new lifestyle as her friends with benefits learned that I'd agreed to their relationship. Her favorite lover even started to come over to the house fairly regularly. He respected my love for Abby and I respected her need for sex.

Yes, I'd fallen in love with the sluttiest girl I'd ever known. But strangely it was one of the most rewarding relationships I've ever had, the deepest love, the hottest sex, the best communication. I adored Abby and she loved me back. In virtually every way it was a perfectly normal loving relationship...

I snap out of my memories as Brad steps out of his pantlegs and Abby tosses his pajama pants over to me, landing on my feet. She runs her hands up and down his legs and back over his semi-hard cock and he slips her sexy red lingerie up and over her head. Taking her lead he throws her only item of clothing over at me. I catch it in my hands, instinctively saying "thanks" to him.

What. The. Fuck.? Did I just thank a man for taking my girlfriend's clothes off? For fucking her? For humiliating me? Brad catches my expression and says to me "oh no, thank YOU".

Abby's now naked body is incredible to see kneeling on the floor before this man. On her knees, her rounded ass resting on her feet, slightly pushed backward. Her back curved as she leans forward towards his cock. Her tits jutting outward in front of her body and jiggling up and down. Her knees are parted and she has one hand on Brad's cock and the other between her legs. Her wet pussy must be running down the insides of her legs by now. God I wish so much that she'd let me touch it earlier. I ache to touch her.

She starts kissing the tip of Brad's cock with her lips and she looks at me out of the corner of her eye. Pointing at the clothing at my feet I remember my training - no clothes on the floor.

Abby refocuses on Brad's cock and I hear the familiar sounds of a blowjob as I pick up his shirt and pants and walk over to the armchair in the corner. Carefully folding each item of clothing I fold his clothes along with hers and set them on the corner of the TV stand. Among other things I'd learned to do for Abby, the 'no clothing on the floor' rule meant that I needed to pickup and fold any clothing dropped on the floor. I knew that this meant both her and her lover's clothing.

Abby's beautiful full lips are around Brad's large cockhead now and his hands are on her head, guiding her mouth over his dick. "That's it honey, use your tongue."

Brad takes a break from watching Abby's lips slide up and down his cock to glance over at me as I am folding his shirt as if to ask "Really? You're that pussy whipped" Yes Brad, I am that pussy whipped, and this is how I earn the privilege of feeling Abby's fabulous pussy wrapped around my cock every day of the week. This is how I earn the right to taste her pussy in my mouth. I am pussy whipped. Very pussy whipped, by the hottest girl I have ever loved.

She struggles a bit as he hits the back of her throat, not nearly halfway in her mouth. Her hand leaves her pussy and grips his leg as he starts moving in and out of her mouth. He's nearly fully erect now and both of her hands find their way to his ass, trying to gain some control or at least get a warning of the pace that this man is fucking the back of her mouth.

I worry about my sweet little Abby as Brad starts thrusting a little deeper. She chokes and gags a bit as he works his cock into the top of her throat. She's no stranger to deep throating a cock but his is a little thicker than most. I could tell she was struggling and a little uncomfortable taking it. Brad seemed to sense it too and slows a little, removing his hands from her head and letting her choose the pace for a moment.

I watch Abby's lips slide back off the end of his cock and she is holding it in her hands. I can now appreciate it's full size. Holy shit I think to myself - she's going to have a hard time with this.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" she says to us both, choking and swallowing a bit to recover, "Why don't you have a seat Brad? Let me take care of this magnificent cock for you."

Brad smiled, not believing his good fortune, and moved the coffee table out of the way and took a seat on the sofa. Abby turned to me next, "Baby can you be a dear and run down to the vending machine to get me a Sprite? Oh, and get some ice in the ice bucket too."

Hesitantly I get up and grab some change from the dresser and the ice bucket, and then head to the door. Abby's on her knees in front of the now seated Brad and catches me as I reach for the door handle, "Wait - aren't you forgetting something?"

I can tell by her tone that she is enjoying this whole scene and loving every moment. Recognising that these are the results of her carefully cultivated dominance of me. I think for a couple of seconds and realise what she must mean, "Brad, would you like anything to drink?"

That shit eating grin is back on his face as he replies "Sure, get me a Dr Pepper if they have it, any other soda if they don't."

This is all too surreal at this point. I am looking at the woman I might one day make my bride. She's kneeling on the floor in front of this man she just met less than an hour before, slowly jacking his huge cock off while he sits on the sofa above her telling me to get him a soda.

I am burning up inside, but I chose my fate many many months ago. I swallow whatever pride I may have had left at the moment and simply say "Will do..." as I walk out the door. Behind me I hear them both giggling and chatting a bit while the door closed.

There is no telling what would happen while I'm gone so I hurry to find the vending and ice machines. I walk the hallways looking and looking and finally have to go down to the front desk. I ask the clerk where the ice and vending machines are and find out they are only on the first floor, but at least they are close.

I note a little bit of an odd look from the clerk as I walk away and realise that he'd seen me come in with Abby about an hour ago. I feel my face turn bright red on the way back to the room. I wonder if the front desk clerk knows that she's back in the room right now with another man's dick in her mouth, getting ready to fuck him six ways from Sunday.

I open the door and hear slurping noises and moans. I walk in the room to see Abby up on her knees leaning into Brad's lap and working on his cock. Her beautiful bare ass is facing me in a tempting doggie style position. Her knees were apart and I have a great view of her smooth pussy peeking out from between her legs. Her hand is between her legs again and she's playing with her very wet pussy. God how I was dying to walk right over and slide inside her right then. But I would have to wait my turn...

Brad is leaning back on the sofa, legs spread out and clearly enjoying my little Abby's mouth on his tool. She doesn't look up as he looks over at me and says "Just put the drinks in some glasses with ice and put them on the coffee table."

I'm use to getting direction from Abby and I look at her for confirmation of Brad's instructions. She doesn't respond at all and all I see is her head bobbing up and down in Brad's lap and her ass at me and teasing me. He seems to sense my hesitation "Don't worry, Abby and I chatted a bit while you were out getting the drinks.. She told me all about your agreement to obey her and let her have her fun with guys. So why don't you just make us our drinks and sit down over there."

I am shaking and red faced again as I put the ice into the glasses and pour the sodas for Abby and Brad. It was infuriating to have one of her sexual conquests talk to me like that. She was always careful to make sure I'm treated with respect, even though she ***IS*** getting fucked by them. But I'd made my bed, so to speak, now I had to lie in it.

I place the drinks on the coffee table and return to my seat on the chair across the room. Fuming but trying not to show it. I try to hide my blushing face and shaking hands as I sit and watch Abby continue to blow this guy's cock. I'm a little off kilter again, unsure what's going to happen next. I just keep telling myself that Abby will make this right, she always does.