ABC Modeling Company Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

Ron and Beth buckle me in. I can't move my wrists or ankles, they are firm but well-padded. It isn't uncomfortable. I am now theirs. Beth gets a ball gag and put it on me. Ron got cat ears, Hello Kitty style, and put them on me. With my long platinum hair flowing over my large breasts and my killer smile, Ron must have been ready to burst.

Both Ron and Beth slowly strip off their clothes and I enjoy the show. Ron got a stick with what looks like a large feather on the end, and a bucket from the bar. He looked at both and gave the bucket to Beth.

He then instructed her, "Paint every inch of Anna's body."

How is painting going to be fun?

Beth looks in the bucket and smiles. Ron says, "Enjoy!" Now I am really confused.

Beth reaches into the bucket and pulls out a large ice cube. I try to say, "Oh Fuck" but with the gag, not much came out. Beth takes the ice cube and starts rolling it over my entire body. She starts with the arms, then shoulders, neck, ribs (OMG that was cold), then down along my legs and back up. The whole time ignoring my naughty bits but gradually getting closer all the time.

I forgot about Ron, Beth had my complete attention up until he uses the feather to tickle behind my ear, along my ribs, my ass, my calves, my nipples, OMG he is driving me nuts and I can't get away. His teasing is making my skin burn, Beth is freezing me, it is an awesome combination, however, it is more frustrating than sexual. Ron and Beth both stop. Beth goes back to the bucket and came out with a bottle of sprayable whip cream.

She covers my breasts with whip cream then Beth and Ron slowly eat the whipped cream while licking my breasts and, especially my nipples. Ron left my field of vision while Beth got two maraschino cherries and stuffed them in my cunt followed by spraying my cunt with more whip cream. She is having a blast licking me and then inserting her tongue to get the cherries while performing some nice oral.

She quips, "I took your cherry," and smiles. Damn if her smile isn't as good as mine. She is loving this. That's when I felt the first whack of a thin strip of wood, like a thin flexible branch. I got one on my breast, the inside of my thigh, my ribs, and both ass cheeks. I scream out in pain, although the gag muffles my voice. The pain is there but quickly, it turns to pleasure. Now, this is more like it.

Ron says, "You two may play with my toys", whack, ouch, "but only I can hit for now. I have been trained to bring pleasure," whack, ouch, oh fuck that feels good. "It's easy to lose control or start hitting too hard," whack, ouch, "you will soon learn, but for now," whack, ouch, "leave the beatings to me," whack, ouch!

I am ready to explode. I try to say "HARDER!" but even I can't understand what I want. Ron knows, "Not yet my love, your skin is very fair, and I can't push you too far." He then grabs a dog collar and chain and puts it on me. He unlocks me and allows me to stretch a bit. My arms are sore, they tied me up for ... how long?

I am led over to the Symbian. I have no idea what it is. It looks like a mini barrel with a dildo on top and electronic controls that sit on the ground. Is this like a bucking bull from a Country bar? Ron shows me how to mount the device, pretty much Cowgirl style. Then he turns it on and the whole thing is a vibrator. OH! FUCK! Then he turns it up. OH FUCK, OH FUCK. I am on fire now. This is the best thing in the world! Ron turns another nob and the dildo inside of me starts to swirl!

That's it, I can't take it anymore, I shake my head NO and Ron turns it off then pulls the gag off. He holds me. His body is warm, I think about the device, and while in his arms I explode. My orgasm melts my legs. Ron is holding me and supporting all my weight. I feel like I am on a swing at the very top before it goes back down, weightless, the perfect moment. He takes me to the bed.

As I start to realize where I am, and I can talk, all I can get out is, "That was fucking amazing! Can I go again?"

Ron looks at me, "You have been a very bad girl, time for more punishment."

I add, "Better not be any more of that wimpy teasing."

Ron replies, "No need to worry about that Anna."

Then gives one of those evil laughs, "Muahahaha."

It really was creepy, for him. He uses my leash to drag me to the stockade. I put my head in place and then my two hands. The top lowers, locking me in place. It's the perfect height for me. It bends me at the waist exactly at a 90-degree angle. My ample breasts are hanging down like two water balloons and my pussy is glistening. I am sweating, there is a thin sheet of perspiration covering my body making it shiny.

Beth stands in front of me and places her pussy lips right up to my lips. I have no choice but to lick her honey pot. She is leaking as much as I am. Ron mounts me from behind, leans forward, and grabs my breasts. He squeezes them, pinches my nipples, and then alternates pinching my right and left nipples. When he finishes, I am halfway to my next explosion. He stands up straight and pushes his steel shaft into my waiting hole.

I love that feeling so much. I love when he is fucking me from behind. I love the in and out motion. He bangs me slowly and gradually over a long time, it's hard to say how long. He increased the speed, never letting up. I started screaming "OH YES, OH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH YES, OH YES, FUCK MEEEEEE, and then I AM CUMMINNGG UG OH FUCK."

I see a bright light, I felt the electricity screaming through my body. I felt the pure bliss that envelopes me.

Then I am lying limp on the bed. It must have been a while because Ron has recovered and is fucking the hell out of Beth. This is like Cindy, hard, and fast. She is on fire and can't be satisfied. She kept yelling, "HARDER! FASTER! Fuck the shit out of me. I need it now."

She got it, she fell limp, twitching every few seconds. She has the rolling orgasms, that's a lot of fun. I bend down to suck her clean. I can still feel her pussy spasming and twitching for several minutes. As I am finishing up, Ron gets behind me and I get it again hard and fast.

That is new for me, and a hell of a lot of fun. We are all worn out. We slept in the dungeon that night. We are too tired to get up.

Chapter 31 - Not Again

About three weeks later I got an email from my doctor. "You need to make an appointment, we can discuss how to go forward." Ron and Beth are at their desks, I say, "We need to talk."

Ron says, "What's wrong? You look like you are going to cry."

I am near tears, "Ron, Beth, remember that awesome vacation and the night we had in the Dungeon about a month ago? I think that did it."

Ron cluelessly asks, "Did what?"

Beth squeals, "Really, are you sure?"

I explain to our child husband, "Ron, I stopped taking the pill a while ago."

Now the understanding is hitting him, and he asks, "Am I going to be a daddy again?"

I explain, "I have to go back, but yes, I think that is exactly why the doctor wants to see me. I took the home test and it came back positive. This confirms it." Then I scream, "I am going to be a mommy!" and I start to cry.

We call our parents who are very happy as is the house staff. Life is wonderful.

*****

Then life sucked. We see a front-page article accusing Beth and me of sleeping with my brother. There is a picture of Beth and me hand in hand, it is a nice picture. Ron avoids having his picture taken, especially with us. The headline says "2 Pregnant Models", smaller print, "One cute brother. Is he the father?" I am in shock, I want to cry. We will have to leave the country, we could lose our families, our house, our business, we are history.

After a day of crying, every trash magazine has the story. Our lives forever changing now. It is now on CNN, we have reporters outside. The police are outside handling the crowds. Then they have a breaking news announcement, an exclusive interview with a friend that was on a weekend love trip to the Caribbean. The camera turns to a man and a woman at a news desk talking casually. It was my old friend Ricky.

I whisper, "Oh fuck, just when I thought this couldn't get any worse. Ron, please kill me now."

He replies, "Let's see what he says first."

*****

The interviewer asks, "So you know exactly who the father is right? Without any doubt?"

Ricky says, "Yes I do. My friend Cindy and I fly to a small island where we met the other two-thirds of the ABC modeling company. You know the three I mean."

They flash a picture of Beth, Cindy, and me at an event a while ago. It is a fantastic picture.

Rickey continues, "We had a blast, food, drinking, boating, and lots of great sex. I had the best time of my life, those women are so nice, I love them all."

The reporter asked, "So you saw them having sex?"

Ricky answers, "Not exactly, they had their own cabin."

The reporter, "So how do you know who the father is if you didn't see it?"

Ricky answers, "I did see it. I guess you are all mistaken, the brother isn't the father, I am."

I shout, "WHAT! WHAT DID HE SAY?"

Ron shushes me.

Ricky continued, "The brother is in love with Beth, he is that father of that child. I had Anna and Cindy together in my room. She is a lesbian but wanted a baby. She asked me to ... you know, to do it to her. The two of them together was a dream come true. They are gorgeous and are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. If she ever wants another baby I would be glad to help out again."

The reported stumbled, then being a good reporter is fast on her feet, "What is the future with Cindy, you two have been seen together quite a bit lately. Any babies coming soon?"

Ricky, "Sadly we have both moved on. I still love her, but my work is my true passion. I have a calendar coming up..."

The TV turns off, "I need to give him a call and thank him."

Ron replies, "No need. Don't give me that look, it's wasn't me. George and Wendy planted the idea."

Beth asks, "How much is it going to cost us?"

Ron answers, "About $175,000 a year. That's the going price of a pilot and co-pilot for our new plane when we buy it. They loved us, loved the trick with the echoes on the island, and want to be part of the family. Now we just need to buy a plane for our new flight crew."

Beth and I attack Ron and we had a wild night in bed until we wear Ron out. I finally got a good night's sleep.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers
12