Abdas Braking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abda settled back into the hay, with a warm feeling tingling through her body. It took her a while to figure out what it was, but as her eye lids grew heavy from exhaustion, and sleep drifted in from the shadows and she was slowly dragged down into the depths of unconsciousness, she realised she was finally where she belonged; the strong, domineering man who now owned her was the perfect man for her.

She jumped bolt upright. Uncertainty washed over her. Who was making her think that? Him? Them, whoever they were? Or ... was it... Could it be....her own mind and body betraying her?

She settled down, sure that this new slave mistress was the perfect career and teacher for her. Whatever happened next was meant to be. She was sure that she would look after him in whatever way she could because she seemed to care. And it seemed to be her job. Abda knew, weather she ever truly came to love it for herself, or was always forced to enjoy her time there, she was going to be happy because she was finally where she belonged.

*

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Milgram for further details.

12