Abducted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"We found where the person came out about a hundred yards behind the deserted mall. It was a deserted street full of dilapidated houses. We have nothing that we could follow to see who or where they went. We don't even know how many people were involved other than Larry said he was abducted by two men.

"We had an ambulance take your brother to the hospital but the paramedics said he seemed fine but was very dirty and shaken up. I followed your wife to the hospital to see him. Jim and Bob stayed on site for an hour looking for clues of any kind but found nothing. We had the old Chevy towed to our yard to be looked over. Doubt if we will find anything."

"Did you notify Cora?" I asked.

"Yes, she thanked us and said she would have to go see him and tell him she was applying for a divorce. She was happy that he was safe but that was about it."

The three detectives got up and I thanked them for taking the time to explain things to me but I wanted nothing to do with my brother. The best thing he could do was to stay the hell away from me. Able did ask me one last time if I knew anyone who might want to try and abduct me.

"Detective Able, I own and run a scrap yard and a trailer court. My two best friends were with me. My two cousins were running the yard while we were gone. I have a few part-time employees but no one that would try and kidnap me.

"Abby could have hired someone but what would she have expected to gain? I have bought her everything she has wanted till yesterday. She has never spent a dime of her money on me. I have a brother that is a money hungry gigolo that never has enough. I would still bet my two cents on him."

It was a while later when Al and Joe showed up with their families. Everyone seemed so happy but they knew about Abby and it made it a bit uncomfortable. She was never close to any of them. I told the guys that I felt a little like a third wheel or party pooper and that I would be staying at a motel for a couple of days.

I told them to enjoy the cabin and my yacht. I totally trusted them with anything I owned, they were true friends. I would be back in two days to dock the boat and close up the cabin. I told them all to enjoy themselves and I would see them at work on Monday.

I decided that some peace and quiet would be best for me. I had to think where I would go from here. I did call Cora and asked her out for dinner the next day; she accepted.

Chapter 3

I met Cora the following day. She looked beautiful but sad. She always dressed like a business woman since she was in Real Estate. We met at the Red Lobster for dinner. We drove separately.

"Why the dinner date Terry?" she asked.

"The last couple of days hasn't been the best and I thought we could use a friend. So, did you see my asshole of a brother yesterday?"

"Yes, I got there shortly after Abby left. I can't believe a friend would do that to me. I never want to see her again. Larry wanted to apologize but before he could I told him to go to hell. This was the last straw. First he stole from me and then cheats on me with Abby.

"I let him know I'm filing for a divorce on Monday and if he tries to fight it I'll file theft charges against him when he forged my name and took money out of my savings account. God, I don't know what I saw in him. I feel so...so stupid for marrying him and then staying with him."

"He's always been a smooth talker. I had hoped he had changed when he married you but I see he hadn't. I'm seeing my lawyer on Monday also. If you want to come along it's fine with me."

She smiled. "Your brother might be the smooth talker but you're the nice one. Always willing to help anyone who needs it. Larry was always jealous of you, but you probably already knew that."

"What did he say about the abduction? Did he own up to setting it up?" I asked.

Cora gave a slight laugh. "He said he had nothing to do with it. He said they were after you but he had no idea why. They seemed really mad when they got Larry instead of you. I'm confused about the whole thing. Is there something you know that you're not telling?"

"Let's drop this for now. Talking about my brother nauseates me. What about going to the lawyer together? We can even catch lunch," I asked.

"Terry, I've always cared for you. Too bad I picked the wrong brother but I didn't know you at the time. We should each handle our own divorces. Someone might think that we set up this abduction to be together." She laughed. "That doesn't mean we can't do dinner or lunch once in a while."

I enjoyed being with here. She seemed so kind and real; so easy to talk too. I've thought about her many times but would never let her know how I felt. We were both married and honored our vows. After the divorce I hoped that would all change.

I made it to the cabin on Sunday and Al and Joe, or their wives, had it all cleaned up. They thanked me over and over for the use of the boat. I told them they were welcome to use it anytime. I even got hugs from the wives. Al and Joe had already taken the boat back and tied and locked it up.

I said goodbye to Joe and his family and told him I'd see him tomorrow but that I would be late. I had to stop by and see my attorney. I drove Al and his family home since he didn't have a vehicle since us three guys rode together.

I called Abby on Sunday after I went back to my motel and told her I hope she was getting her stuff packed because I would be home Monday after work and she better be gone or would wish she had. It was a threat but I didn't care. I doubt if I would have done anything but throw her ass out.

She wanted to talk about money and the divorce. I told her it was all in the pre-nupt. She gets what she came in with. The house and most everything in it stays with me. When she said most of her money was gone since she used it for Larry, I replied she had my brother to thank for that. Talk to him and he might give some of it back. She got really pissed at me.

"You are a horrible wretched person. You would have let your brother die."

I cut in and said, "I wasn't fucking him. Maybe if he wasn't fucking my wife I might have considered helping him. Anyway, I'm going to the lawyer Monday. You'll be served with the divorce papers later this week. I suggest you sign them."

I received a call from Cora at work on Monday after I got back from the lawyers' office. She told me that Larry had stopped by her office and had taken his things out of the house. He had a small u-haul trailer. She had told him he had better only taken things that belong to him.

Cora mentioned that Larry did try to apologize again but she told him to just leave. She would forward the divorce papers to his company's office in Youngstown. She looked out the window when he left and saw Abby in her car following Larry. My guess was she rented the u-haul and my asshole brother helped her take her things.

When he reached the door Cora said she told him that she had dinner with me on Saturday and that I said if I ever see him again, he will be a dead man. I never said it but Cora said it scared the shit out of Larry.

Cora had told Larry and also Detective Able that she canceled all the credit cards that she knew of that Larry had that was in both of their names. She wasn't paying any more bills for him. She told Able because he was looking for any activity on the stolen credit cards. The case wasn't closed in his book till he caught the abductors and hopefully retrieved the money.

The case was now on the back burner since they found Larry.

Things were back to normal at work. At least twice a week Cora and I had dinner together. We both applied for our divorces and the attorneys said it would be about ninety days. We were both surprised that neither Abby or Larry questioned the divorce. Of course it would have been a waste of their money and time since we both had pre-nupts.

Cora and I became close over the next month or so and she confided in me. She told me that Larry had went to Las Vegas a few months before and that's when he forged her name and took over a hundred thousand dollars. She didn't find out till he was to take his two day trip to Pittsburg. She had seen her bank savings statement.

At first she just wanted to tell him she found out but then she wanted to know why. She first thought that most of it was probably to cover gambling debts. She wondered if he might have been with another woman. Cora asked me if we could cross referenced Abby and Larry's schedule and found out that both were out of town that weekend. Abby was suppose to have gone to Iowa to visit her sister for a couple of days.

Now I acted more pissed than ever and figured, I told Cora, I needed a little revenge. It would have to wait a while though. It was too soon since the abduction.

We did find that Abby and Larry were living together outside of Cleveland. They were leasing an apartment for now. Both were still working. We didn't know if they were happy or not. Cora said maybe I should leave well enough alone; it was over.

Cora told me that Larry thought I was a joke going to prison to protect my Dad. There is no way he would have ever done that. She thought it was a wonderful and heroic thing to do for my ill father.

I knew I was falling in love with her. I just like being around her. Sometimes you just feel at home around certain people; Cora made me feel that way. I asked her if she would marry me when our divorces were final. We hadn't even had sex or made love yet, but I meant what I said.

"Terry, are you sure you want to do this. I must not be the best lover since my husband needed another woman." But she didn't say no and did smile.

"Our divorces are final next month. Let's celebrate together and spend a night together and then you can decide. I already know how I feel." I had no doubts about my feeling for her. Being around her made me happy.

****

The month passed and we both received our divorce papers the same week. Cora said she would go away with me for the weekend. I decided to take her to Pittsburg. I reserved us a room at the Sheraton Inn. I knew it was a beautiful place and we could tour the city.

We left on Friday and I went through Youngstown to cross the Ohio River and into the tip of West Virginia and then over to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. I stopped to get the car fueled up in Youngstown using a credit card. I then made a stop at the Chase bank but they were closed so I put a large deposit in the night deposit.

I mentioned to Cora that I meant to deposit money before I left but since it was the same bank I would drop it off there. It was too much money to be carrying around.

We had dinner at the Sheraton. It was wonderful being with her. After dinner and a few drinks we went up to our room. It was there I kissed her for the first time. It was everything I knew it would be. She was so soft and warm as I hugged her. We dimmed the light and got undressed. We lay on the bed and made love. Her breasts were soft except for her hardening nipples. She took care of her body and looked much younger than her thirty-eight years. I kissed down her soft belly, which was still tight.

She wasn't able to have kids and told me I didn't need to use protection unless I wanted to; I didn't. After kissing her tummy I moved down to her neatly trimmed bush. Rubbing my face over it and moving down into the valley between her legs, I gave her oral sex and felt her pussy getting wet. Her moans were turning me on.

The first time we did it, I got between her legs and held them up with my hands while she guided my cock into her. We started off slowly and built up momentum. We were both makings sounds and I felt her coming.

"Oh God! So Good! More please, Terry. Make love to me." That's what she said, "Make love to me." I pumped hard and faster into her till I erupted with a huge climax. I held my cock deep in her till I felt her spasms stop and my cock go limp.

I got up and took a piss and when I returned to the room, I turned off the light and cuddled up to my new love.

The next morning we took showers and toured some of the city seeing the Carnegie Institute, which is a museum. Afterwards we decided to go see a baseball game. We weren't Pirates fans, being from Cleveland but we just thought it would be fun acting like two young kids and had a wonderful time.

We went out to dinner again and back to our hotel where we had a couple of drinks and danced for a while. It was just nice being together. Later we went back to our room and made love again. This time I lay on my back and Cora slid down onto my cock. It felt so good in her hot and very wet pussy.

It was so hard to believe that my dumb ass bother would cheat on a woman like this. Beautiful, wonderful and fun to be with, a great lover, everything I could ask for in a girlfriend or wife.

The next day we headed back to Cleveland, going through Steubenville and up through a number of small Amish towns. We stopped and even did a little shopping and sightseeing. I dropped her off at her home and told her I would like to see her Monday after work.

On Monday she made us dinner. The woman could cook too. When we finished eating there was a knock at the door. Cora went and answered it; it was Detective Able.

"Mrs. Bell, may I come in? I have a couple of questions to ask you."

"Of course, please come in. Terry, Detective Able is here." I walked into the room and he seemed a bit surprised to see me.

"Before you say anything. Cora and I have been seeing each other occasionally. I want you to know it started after we found out about our cheating exes," I told the Detective.

"You're two adults, what you do is your business. I have a couple of questions concerning the credit cards that you canceled that were stolen. Do you still have a list of them?

"Yes, it's in the desk. I'll get it for you." She went and got the list and handed it to Detective Able. "What is this about exactly?" asked Cora.

"I noticed that you canceled one Chase card that you both used. Is that correct?"

"Yes, why?" asked Cora.

"Your husband had another Chase card that was used last Friday at a gas station in Youngstown. Larry Bell was in Youngstown Friday at his corporate office. He said he goes there every other Friday. He said he didn't use the card Friday and that it was one that was stolen."

"I only canceled cards that I had duplicates of. I never knew he had another Chase debit card. Was I on that card too?"

"No, he said it was just him on the card. He did say he ordered a new card but hadn't used it."

"So what do you want from me? You can have the list of the cards I canceled. That's the best I can do. I'm sorry I can't be of much help but it seems like Larry's problem not mine."

"You're right. I just needed verification on the cards you canceled. You see not only was this card used for a gas purchase but also there was a night deposit made after hours to the same debit card. Someone deposited a hundred thousand dollars into the account which beforehand had a balance of seventy-five thousand dollars."

"What?" I asked. "You're saying someone deposited a hundred thousand dollars into Larry's savings account? Who would do that other than Larry himself? Did you question him about it?"

"Yes, he wasn't sure what to say. Your ex wife was there and wanted him to tell her where the money came from and how come he didn't tell her he had another seventy-five thousand dollars?

"Your brother just clammed up and said he wasn't going to answer any more questions. You might have been right after all, Mr. Bell, about your brother but we can't prove anything. We were just monitoring the cards that were reported stolen. Your brother said that card wasn't stolen but he wasn't sure at the time he gave me a list."

After the Detective left Cora looked at me. I knew she wanted to talk to me. I decided to start the conversation by asking her if she was going to marry me.

"Terry, I care for you, I really do. I have one problem and it's a big one." said Cora.

"What is it? I'm sure we can work it out if we try."

"It goes back to the abduction. I feel you know more than you've told me. If we were to marry I need you to trust me. I've been married twice and both husbands have lied to me. I don't mean just the cheating. I don't want to go through that again."

"What makes you think I know more?" I was smiling at her.

"Terry, we were in Youngstown Friday. You got gas and stopped at the Chase bank to make a deposit. I've cared for you for a very long time. I know you felt the same about me but we were both all ready married. I believe you found out about Abby and Larry and set up this abduction thing so I would see what a bastard I was married to."

"So, what is it you want to know? If I knew about it? If I was involved?"

"Just the truth; that's all. I want to always be able to trust you and for you to trust me. You made that deposit at the bank knowing I would question it," replied Cora.

This was a big step for me. As big of a trusting step as I have ever taken except of Al and Joe. Cora was right; I should trust her more than anyone else if we were to be together and she should trust me as well.

"Ok! I'm just giving you a few particulars. One of my best customers had said he thought he saw me in Las Vegas. He said he walked up to a guy who he thought could have been my twin. The guy was all wrapped around a woman like it was his lover.

"He said, 'How the hell are you, you dumb son of a bitch.' He said the guy got pissed at him and told him to get lost. It was then he realized it wasn't me. I showed him a picture of Abby and me and asked if it looked like the woman the man was hanging on? He said it was and I told him it was my twin brother and his wife.

"He said, 'Damn, he was all over her and wasn't afraid to grab her right there in the casino. Must be newlyweds.' I just agreed with him. I called Abby's sister and she had never been there so I knew what was happening.

"Abby went to Las Vegas with Larry and I figured you were the one paying for the trip. I paid for her airfare supposedly to her sister's house. I checked Abby's savings account and she didn't withdraw any money for the trip. It was then I decided to find a way to get even. I enlisted the help a couple of close friends that I knew I could trust. The rest is history."

"Would you have let him die?" asked Cora.

"Of course not, but I wanted him to suffer. I despise him but he is my brother. I was just hoping you wouldn't help bail him out. I was surprised Abby put up the money but I'm pretty sure she thought she would be getting it back after they found the abductors."

"Why did you give him that money back on Friday? I don't understand."

"I threw away all his credit cards except the one in his name only after you mentioned you canceled all of them. I checked it out and when I found out the balance was seventy-five thousand dollars I figured it was the money he took from you. A card with that kind of money in it I was sure he would have reported missing or had a duplicate card but not told you.

"I bought gas on it to make Detective Able aware a card was being used. I deposited the money in his account. He's so money hungry that there is no way he would say he didn't deposit that money. At the same time I figured it would ruin the relationship between Larry and Abby.

"She would always believe that it could be her money, and actually it was," I laughed. "He would have no way to explain where he came across that kind of money."

"What did you do with the rest of the money?"

"I didn't want any of it. I bought shares of stock in my company for my two friends who helped me out. Fifty thousand dollars each and had it put in their names. They now each own about four percent of my company's stock. I told them not to mess with it for awhile. They both said they liked having an interest in the business.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers