Abducted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"The last hundred thousand I held back for you. It's the money my brother stole from you. I figure you should put it in your real estate account seeing a lot of money must go through there."

Cora wasn't sure what to say. I was a criminal who abducted her husband. What do you do with a guy like me? I was as honest as possible, telling her the truth. She knew I did it for revenge on both Abby and Larry but yet also helped her. I took none of the money for myself.

"Well, I told you everything. I guess it's up to you if you feel you can trust me. I love you Cora and want you in my life and promise to not lie to you."

She kissed me and walked me to her bedroom and we made love.

Epilogue:

We got married two weeks later. We decided to rent the cabin and have the wedding there. It was so nice out there. Al, Joe and their families were there as well as all my other employees. Cora's parents were there. I met her sister and some of her other relatives and the few people she had working for her.

It was too cold to go swimming but everyone took rides on the yacht. No one ever mention Abby or Larry. Nothing was mentioned about the abduction but I did see Cora give Joe and Al, a hug. She knew who my true friends are.

We had the wedding catered and lots of food and music. Cora and I knew we were surrounded by true friends and family. Her parents were a bit shocked that I looked like Larry until Cora told them he was my twin brother.

After everyone left, Cora and I took a moonlit ride on the yacht. It was the first time I ever had sex on it. We spent four days fishing and just enjoying being together.

Cora and I did have a pre-nupt but it only covered the businesses. I owned my salvage yard and she owned her real estate business. Everything else we shared. I sold my house I lived in my whole life and Cora sold hers. We bought a condo together so we could both start over fresh.

It was wonderful coming home to Cora. Sometimes we ate out and at other times we ate at home. Al and Joe's wives became Cora's best friends. Since Cora couldn't have kids we often watch their kids. We were Aunt Cora and Uncle Terry. We're now considering adoption.

The last we heard Larry and Abby were no longer together. In fact we heard Larry moved out of state, which was fine with me. Cora did say she saw Abby a few times while she was out doing business. She had gained some weight and was dating someone in her insurance firm. She never speaks to her and just shakes her head when she sees her.

We've never heard back from Detective Able. So I guess the abduction case is closed for now.

For us, 'Life is good'.

Thank you for reading my story
Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers