Abducted

Story Info
Tess finds herself roped and gagged in a dark dungeon...
3.2k words
3.86
61.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans over my ear and whispers:

'Are you going to obey me, or am I going to have to hurt you?'

His blue eyes glimmer in the twilit room. I am gagged and roped. I know I'm sitting down, but I can't move her arms or legs.

'Do you want me to untie you?' He asks.

I nod instantly.

'Then you will not try to run, because, for one, you would get nowhere, and second, I will punish you.'

I slightly nod again.

He suddenly removes the tape that was gagging me, but doesn't untie my limbs.

I look at him pleadingly, whispering, begging, 'please, please let me go.'

'No.' He answers coldly.

'What do you want with me?'

'I want to fuck you.'

That catches me off guard. I start to panic right now, wriggling around the ropes, not wanting to face what's about to happen.

'Stop that, you'll only hurt yourself.'

'Please!!' I scream. 'I'll give you anything! Money, is that what you want?'

'Don't play dumb,' he continues coldly. 'I already said I wanted to fuck you.'

I hang my head low, defeated. Afraid.

'Also, I should just let you know by now that screaming won't help you. We're underground, no one will be able to hear you.'

I start to tremble uncontrollably, my mind whirling. I was going to get raped, and there was no way to escape.

'Do you know who I am?' He asks.

'No...'

'Good.'

'Does he know me?' I think.

He picks up scissors from a table and approaches me. He then passes one thumb over my cheek to dry my tears. He proceeds to look intently into my eyes and starts cutting my shirt, from the bottom, to my neck. My bra is black lace, which he saves no time cutting too. Suddenly my breasts are bare; in front of this man I don't know. I instinctively try to cover my chest with my hands, so I pull on the ropes, but it is impossible to budge. He smiles at my attempt.

My breasts aren't big, but round and firm. He starts touching one, and my face turns in revulsion. First softly, with the palm of this hand; then the grasp gets stronger and I shudder. His fingers close around a nipple and I wince as he presses it, unmercifully. Again and again, till it is hard and pointy. He does the same with her other breast.

'Do you like that?'

I was terrified to answer, but something made me just a tiny bit brave.

'No.'

He pinches harder. 'What's that?'

'Yes,' I mutter through the discomfort.

He picks up a collar and put it tight around my neck. He smiles again as he takes a step back and looks at me. I blush in embarrassment, and turn my gaze to the floor. He searches for something in a drawer and returns with what I think resembles clothes line clamps. He reaches for my left nipple and I wince in anticipation, as he squeezes the nipple with his fingers and places the clamp on it while I am able to muffle a scream of pain. When he clamps the other nipple, I start breathing heavily, trying to sustain the agonizing torture.

'I will warn you again,' he said coldly, 'not to try to escape. I will hurt your pretty little face. Understand?'

I manage to nod in agreement, and he turns around to untie my feet. I stand up, even though my legs are a bit numb.

'No, no,' he says then, 'kneel.'

How much more humiliation can I sustain?

'No!' I yell, defiantly. I didn't see it coming, the hard slap on my face. It stings like hell and tears fall from my eyes again. I had never been struck before. He grabs my long hair at the base of my neck, holding my head back and pushes me to my knees. 'Don't ever make me tell you anything twice again.'

I obey him and he touches my chin, lifting my head and making me look at his huge blue eyes.

'Unzip me.'

I kneel and do as he says.

He then takes out his huge cock, and I start trembling again, terribly close to weeping.

'Suck my cock.' He demands.

I look up at him pleadingly. He looks deep into my eyes.

'What's your name?'

'Tess.' I mutter.

'Tess,' he says slowly, 'you already know what happens if I have to tell you to do something twice. Don't you?'

My hands bound behind my back have me confused and off balance and I struggle to maneuver his erection over my lips. Once it is fully in my mouth, so warm and hard, I start moving my head back and forth, slowly.

'Is that all you can do?' He sneers.

I look up, the head of his shaft still in my mouth. It's helpless. I have never done this before. He grunts and pushes it all the way to the back of my mouth, making me gag. The huge cock fills my mouth, stretching my lips wide as he holds my head firm. With each thrust he hits the back of my throat, making me gag and convulse from head to toe. A sick feeling takes over me as I feel the bile rises up. But I tell myself to keep it down, it's already too demeaning. I make ridiculous noises each time his shaft hits the back of my throat and my eyes get watery again.

He picks up speed and I close my eyes with a deep frown, trying my hardest not to retch.

'Open your eyes,' he commands, without slowing the movements of his hips.

I open them, but it's tough to see through the tears that were already spilling out. He slows for a moment and, hopeful, I imagine he is close to finishing, but he holds my head tightly and shoves his entire cock inside my throat. I feel the head passing through the back of my throat and lodging deep inside of me. I convulse and gag and try to shake my head free but he is too strong. I struggle for breath, but he is not letting me go. It seemed like an eternity, but finally he takes his cock out of my throat in one quick motion and I fall back, gasping for air.

He doesn't spare me one minute to recover, as I feel his hands on my hair, pulling me back to my knees. I pant and my chest heaves, but he is still not done. He again pushes his cock into my mouth; he pulls it back slowly and then and pushes it in fast, all the way deep down my throat. He repeats that about a dozen times. He finally pulls it out. Is it done?

'Open wide.'

I do so. He positions his cock in front of my open mouth and jerks off for about ten seconds. The first thick shot hit my nose; then I feel one go inside my mouth, the taste is terrible, spreading on my tongue. He holds his cock in his right hand and uses it like a paintbrush to smear his cum onto my face. I can feel it in my forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth... dripping down on my bare breasts.

'Clean yourself up.' He says when he's done.

I look around for a towel or a cloth, but there's nothing.

'What are you looking for?' He asks, with a chuckle, 'drink all of it.'

I stare in terror.

'Go on. Use your fingers, guide it all into your mouth. And swallow it.'

I do as he says and gag with each gulp. When I'm done, I feel like I'm about to puke. And I convulse, and my stomach turns, but nothing comes out.

'Didn't you like it?' He asks coldly.

I knew better this time.

'I did.'

'Great, there's more later.'

He takes off his shirt. His muscles gleam in the dim light.

'Stand up,' he says while taking off his pants.

He comes closer, turns me around and unties my hands. Only to tie them back, this time in front of me.

'Down.'

I kneel.

'No,' he smiles triumphantly. 'On all fours.'

My heart drops. How much humiliation is too much? But I didn't want to feel his heavy hand slapping my face again. I got down, staring at his feet, my hands and knees on the dirty floor of what started to like a dungeon.

He stoops to the floor to take hold of the leash and starts walking. I felt a tug at my neck and remember I am wearing the collar. I feel humiliated, walking around the room on all fours being led by a leash, like a dog. I have to walk very slowly because my hands are tied, and he clamps on my breasts make it difficult to crawl, the side of my arms keep hitting the clamps, sending me new waves of pain with every step.

We arrive in front of a bed. He reaches for the nipple clamps and takes them out slowly. The pain is even bigger when the clamp leaves my nipples, and I almost scream.

He grabs me by my neck, chocking me, and shoves me onto the mattress on my belly.

'Bottoms up!'

I had learned not to disobey him. With my cheek on the mattress, my butt is in the air, completely exposed and helpless.

I see him propping himself on the bed, kneeling in front of my vulnerable ass. He raises one hand and lands it with extreme force on my ass. I flinch.

'Don't you dare move!'

He alternates ass cheeks, never softening the blow. My butt is feeling red hot and I start sobbing again.

'No! Please, please, stop!' I scream.

But it was no use. When he finishes I am without a breath, and my legs are so tired I can barely sustain my weight anymore.

'You don't have a boyfriend, do you, Tess?' He wants to know, while a tear trickle down the side of my nose and he massages the welts on my ass.

I shake my head barely.

'But have you ever been fucked?'

I averted my eyes. His smile gets wider.

'Oh. So I'm about to fuck a virgin.'

He touches my sex and I start to flinch away from him, but he grabs my leg with his other arm.

'But look,' he says, 'you're already all wet. You like this, don't you, Tess?'

I refuse to look at him.

'I think you are a slut at heart, don't you agree? Aren't you going to answer me, slut?'

'I don't know what you want me to say.'

'Have you ever played with your pussy, though?'

I blush deeply and I don't need to answer this time, because he already knows the answer. Suddenly his finger slips into my pussy. And I shiver, trying to get away.

'Stay fucking still, slut!'

His finger fucks me for a while, then he takes it off and he walks to where my head is lying on the bed.

'Taste it,' he commands.

I open my mouth and his fingers touch my tongue.

'Clean it, slut.'

I lick and suck it clean, trying not to breathe, so the taste is less horrible.

'Good doggie,' he mocks.

He props me up, sitting me down to face him, with extreme ease. Why does he look at me like that? So seriously? He leans down and touches the skin above my breast with his lips. He plants soft kisses on the sore nipples, with a tenderness that I can't seem to understand. It starts feeling good, and I let go a little bit. Next thing I know he is looking at me with a sly smile on his face. He saw me. He noticed I was enjoying that. I blush. He reaches for the scissors again and this time unties my hands.

'Stand up,' he instructs sharply. 'Go over to that desk. Bend over it. I want your ass in the air, so stand on your toes and lay your cheek on the desk; I want to see your face. Hold on to the edge of the desk. Yes, that's it.'

He takes a step or two back and objectively surveys the scene. He walks over, leans his body over mine for a moment and when he straightens up, with his left hand gripping the desk for extra support, he slaps my ass hard with his right. I think to myself, yes, I can handle this, it stings, but it's not so very bad. Don't start crying again, you can take this! I am so very wrong. After a couple more blows I hear something rattling. I turn my head around toward him and see he's holding a think brown leather belt. All the while he watches my face intently; I try desperately not to look at him, but the sight of the belt got me panicking again. I take my hands off the edge of the desk. I don't know what to do, but I'm certain my already sore ass won't be able to bear a belt.

'Don't you dare move, I am far from being done. You will stay still, you hear me?' His tone always calm and devoid of emotion.

It frightens me enough to overcome my weakness and I grip the edge harder, forcing myself to remain erect as he desires.

'Count it out loud.'

The first strike of the belt shocks me even if I already expected it. It feels so much more raw and brutal then his hand had on my already tender ass.

'O-one,' I manage to let out.

When I get to five I just can't control my body anymore, which trembles relentlessly, and my chest racks with sobbing.

'Six,' I whisper with conspicuous hurt on my voice, in between sobs.

The seventh one lands with a little bit less brutality. And I still sob while I wait, terrified, for the eighth. But it is taking too long. My crying gradually simmers down and after a few more seconds I apprehensively turn my head to look at where he's standing. He is still there, holding the belt in his right hand. I stare at him a little more and when I realize he's not going to strike me again I sink to my knees. I've never felt weaker.

My chin is tucked into my chest and my hands cover my face as I sob as silently as I can. His hand seizes my hair, so tightly that I realize he must have wrapped it around his fist, and he pulls me up and tosses me back on the desk.

'I'm still not done,' he says, hoarsely.

I'm too tired to even beg. I feel something touching my pussy, trying to intrude. And all at once I am aware again. He's going to fuck me now. I freeze at the touch of the head of his cock on my pussy. He grabs my ass cheeks and pushes. One single shove that penetrates me whole. I scream as it feels like my pussy is being torn apart. He begins ramming at it, mercilessly, and I muffle screams and sobs. He takes his cock out.

'Do you want my cock in your ass?'

'Oh, please, no!' I beg. 'Haven't you had enough?'

'No,' he answers dryly.

I feel something cold and slick on my butthole and I realize he's rubbing lube on it. Seconds later he places the tip of his cock there and pushes. I see stars at the pain; nerve endings scream and as he continues to push harder and harder; he whispers in my ear, 'If you resist my cock it will only be worse for you.'

My knuckles have turned white from grasping the desk so tightly. I resign myself to it, so that I can quickly get it done with, despite the fear and the pain. I finally feel the head of his cock break past my anus and the pain changes into something else, emanating through my whole body. With his head totally inside me, he pushes the rest of his cock in further and further until I feel his balls against my ass and know he is fully inside me.

He moves the hair from my neck and kisses me there. I have no time to register how stunned I am at this unexpected tenderness because as soon as his lips leave my neck, he proceeds to fuck my ass vigorously. I can't catch my breath; I am so shocked at the pain of his erection impaling me over and over again. He is all the way inside of me, his balls banging against my shaved pussy. He reaches down and picks up his belt, still warm from beating me earlier, and wraps it around my neck. I wheeze as it cuts into my windpipe. He takes the end of the belt and pulls it tight against my throat and begins fucking me again, pulling his cock nearly out of my ass and then slamming it back in, with my back arched as he pulls on the belt secured tightly around my neck.

Finally he pulls out of me and I feel the tug of his hands on my hair, positioning me at his feet, kneeling me in front of his cock.

'This time you won't spill a drop,' he warns me.

He puts his engorged cock inside my mouth and instantly shoves it inside my throat. When it is there I feel it shake, ready to explode. He doesn't let his cock budge inside of me, and he knows I can't breathe. My chest convulses as the gag reflexes inevitably come, and then I feel hot thick salty cum filling my throat, gushing through its walls. Some of it suddenly fills my mouth, but most just keeps flooding down my throat, making me gag and choke. For one second I thought he was going to remove his cock, but he starts drilling my mouth, pumping and pumping its goo into me, which starts dribbling out of my mouth and nose.

When he's done, I crumble to the floor, coughing and gasping for air. He grabs me by the arm and throws me on the bed. This time he doesn't tell me what position to take, he forces my body where and how he wants it. I am on all fours on the bed, my face pushed into a pillow, and my ass high, totally naked.

'I'm thirsty,' he says, 'I'm going to get a drink. I'll trust you not to move, not because I trust you, but because you know how much you'll regret it if you do. Tell me you'll be a good slut. I want you to say it.'

The hoarse sound of my voice startles me as I reply, 'I'll be a good slut.'

When he returns I'm still lying in the bed on the same position, even though my neck was very uncomfortable.

'Good slut,' he says. 'Sit up straight.'

When I'm sitting down he comes over and sits next to me on the bed. I am so scared of him, and yet, a part inside of me wants him to want me. A part of me wants more.

He softly roots his hand on the side of my neck, just above my jaw line, looks deep into my eyes and kisses me. A tender, but passionate kiss, that lasts a while. When he's done, he looks at me and smiles.

'Same time next week, Tess?'

I don't even hesitate to find my answer, and I can't believe I'm saying it.

'Yes.'