Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

With that, he left, closing the door adjoining our room to his. Jesse and I each took one of the queens in the room, I got the one closest to the bathroom. We fell asleep and awoke to the sound of the alarm on my phone at 6. We both quickly showered and did our hair and make up and got into some sweats. We were ready by the time Jeremy knocked at 7:20. We went to the Denny's across the street, and we ate.

Jeremy gave us each some pills and said, "Take them." We both complied, and by the time we left, we were both flying. I found out later that it was GHB he was giving us.

When we got back to the motel, Jeremy said, "Get ready for work, bitches. The first clients are a lesbian couple. They paid me to peg you both with big dildos."

We got dressed. Carrie put on a schoolgirl outfit, a little pleated plaid skirt, white blouse, knee high white stockings and black patent leather strappy stilettos. I put on a black corset, bra panty and garter set and knee high black boots with black silk stockings. We were giggling and joking the whole time and we were already buzzed, but we each had a Bloody Mary anyway.

We had just finished our drinks and rinsed out mouths out when the clients arrived. One was a taller thinner blond girl with glasses and the other was a buxom but petite brunette. We exchanged pleasantries, and served the coffee, and then we went into the adjoining room.

As soon as the door closed, the brunette said, "I am Mistress Alice, slaves. This is Mistress Gloria. Get on your knees with your hands behind your backs, sluts."

We both complied. We were collared and restrained with our hands behind our backs. We were taken to the beds and placed on our knees with our asses up in the air. Our heads were at the edges of the beds and we faced each other.

Almost immediately, the two women appeared between us naked, except for monstrous 12 inch strap on dildos. I looked to the to my left and saw a camera placed on the dresser in front of the mirror. As I turned my face back, the huge dildo was rammed into my throat mercilessly. I gagged and coughed, much to the delight of Mistress Alice.

She said, "That's right. gag on it, you pathetic sissy whore."

Carrie was getting a similar treatment. After 15 minutes of this, they both stopped and gagged us with wrap around cock shaped gags, making it virtually impossible to utter a sound other than an occasional slurp. They climbed onto the beds behind us. In this position, Carrie and I were face to face across the space between the beds, and the two women watched each other as the positioned themselves at our boi pussies.

They counted to three together. When the reached two, the slammed the gargantuan dildos into our kunts, laughing hysterically at our muffled screams and pained faces. They rode us for another fifteen minutes, laughing a insulting us.

Mistress Alice said gleefully, "You two didn't think you were going to enjoy this, did you?"

Mistress Gloria replied, "Looks like they are to me. How can you tell that these two sissy bitches aren't loving this. Surely not by their faces and screams." She laughed loudly and banged Carrie's ass even harder. Actually, from her face, I could see that Carrie was enjoying it, and when she winked at me, she knew I was, too.

When the ladies finished, they got dressed and invited Jeremy back in. Gloria said, "Very nice, Jeremy. These two sad little sissies are just what we like. Book us again in a couple of weeks for the entire evening on Saturday. I'd like the at our place next time."

They left, and Jeremy flashed the cash at us and said, "Keep it up gurls. You have an hour before your next johns show up, so eat and get ready." He had gotten us salads and we ate and then go cleaned up and ready for the next clients. I put on a panty and cami set and some sheer thigh highs and and black strappy heels. Carrie wore a nice floor length off the shoulder night gown with some fuzzy open toed mule slippers.

We each had a bloody mary and brushed our teeth, and carries date arrived. They went into the adjacent room and got busy, and a few minutes after, mine showed up. He was a short white guy who was a bit over weight.

Jeremy said, "I am going to the 7-11 next door for some stuff. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

I gave the guy a half and half, and he came all over my face and left. Shortly after, Carrie emerged with her date just as Jeremy got back. He said, "You have an hour and half before we go out to a local party. You'll spend the evening at glory holes sucking everyone who shows up."

Carrie and I took a nap, and then got up and got ready. I put on one of my favorite LBD's and a nice pair of black thigh highs and some platform pumps. Carrie wore a blue cocktail dress above the knee and some matching open toe blue heels. We got in Jeremy's van and rode for twenty minutes to a big house in the suburbs.

Jeremy introduced us to the host, a middle aged white guy named Jonathan. He was 6'4", and handsome. His wife a girl named Jennifer, looked at least 15 years younger than him. She was tall, blonde and built, and very attractive. She was dressed in a black bustier and garters with platform strappy sandals.

I was lead to the upstairs bedroom and inside there a little web cam aimed at the door, and the door had a gloryhole in it. It was set up, a master suite with a fridge and bathroom I found out later that they took Carrie to another room like it on the first floor.

Jennifer said, "lock the door after me and suck the cocks as they appear." With that she turned and walked out. A few minutes later, there was a little lock on the door. An eight inch cut BBC was sticking into the hole in the door.......

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers
12