Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 06

Story Info
The latest chapter in the life of a sissy whore.
3.9k words
4.64
50.7k
31

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

.... As I sucked the cock hungrily, I found myself fingering my kunt furiously, wishing I was being fucked by the beautiful cock I was sucking. I worked his dick over with my tongue stud on the underside, swallowing him whole and then backing off. I heard him moan and he said,"Come on slut, take it."

I concentrated on the head and the area underneath and behind it with my mouth and tongue, and jerked him off from the base up to my mouth at the same time. In a minute or so, I felt his cock stiffen and throb, and I moaned knowing I would have a tasty mouthful soon. As he heard and felt my low guttural moan, he spurted hard several times. I gulped and swallowed as fast as I could, but cum overflowed and dripped out of my mouth and onto my stockings and the floor. I sucked and licked him and he gasped loudly several times until he pulled out of the hole.

As I walked over to the table near the dresser, I heard several loud cheers from downstairs, so I blew the webcam a kiss, and this elicited another loud cheer. I fixed my lipstick and used a tissue to wipe the cum from my legs, and another to clean up the puddle by the door. Just as I deposited the tissue in the trash, another dick came through the hole.

This was a fat, semi-hard, uncut 5 inches. I strutted over to the door past the webcam swinging my hips as hard as I could. As I got to the door, I pulled up my dress and dropped to my knees, simultaneously devouring the cock in my mouth and ramming two fingers into my boi kunt. I knew everyone watching the webcam was getting a good show when I heard another loud whoop from downstairs.

As I worked the cock over, he hardened to a nice 7 inches. After a few minutes of the same treatment I gave the last guy, he reward me with a tasty load. I got up and turned around and walked over to the camera, dropped to my knees and opened my mouth and showed the fresh, hot cum to the viewers. This immediately raised the roof downstairs. I swirled it around and gulped it down to another round of boisterous applause.

By the time the next cock appeared through the hole, I was in a frenzy. I worked this one over with my mouth and hands excitedly for a couple of minutes, and the hiked up my dress and turned around and pushed his cock into me, moaning mindlessly. As I did this, I heard the guy on the other side of the door cheer. As he did, he started fucking me. Our motions synchronized in a few seconds. As he was thrusting into me, I was grinding back down on him, and even with the door between us, I was being nicely penetrated. I started to beg him to fuck me, the volume and pitch of my voice rising as I did so. The door was shaking so hard and so loud I thought it would fall off its hinges.

The pace quickened and I heard a low growl through the door. He pushed one last hard thirst into me and started to cum. As he did, he howled like a wolf. As he spasmed and jerked while he was cumming, I was continuing to push him in and out of me, milking all of his cum into my pussy. I let him drop out of me, and staggered over to the camera. I turned around and showed my gaping boi kunt to the camera, and as the cum dripped out of me, the raucous noise from downstairs confirmed approval of my performance. I stood and turned to the camera and blew another kiss and went into the wash room and cleaned myself up and fixed my makeup. While I was doing this, I heard a couple more cheers from downstairs. Carrie was doing well, too.

I sucked one more guy off through the hole, and after I had cleaned up, Jonathan came in. "Its open house for the rest of the evening. Make sure the guests who visit you enjoy themselves. That starts with me." He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down onto my knees. I unzipped his cargo shorts and they fell off. I pulled his boxers down to reveal a nice cut 8 inch hard on, and sucked him off the way I had done the others for a couple of minutes. He pulled me up and led me to the bed. I got up on the edge with my ass facing him, and he hiked up my dress and pulled down my panties and entered me.

After he fucked me hard for about 5 minutes, he rolled me over and puled my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me missionary for 10 minutes, as I mooned and begged him for his cum. He asked, "Are you ready for it, kunt?"

I begged him, "Please pump your hot load into me!"

As I did, he came, and I heard the same wolf howl I heard earlier. He pulled out, and grabbed my arm and took me into the bathroom. I was pushed down onto my knees again, and he grabbed me by the head and stuffed his softening cock into my mouth and started to fill it with his pee. "Swallow it, whore," he chided. He grinned assuredly while I gulped.

He walked out and dressed and left. Just as I finished cleaning myself up, another guy came in. He unceremoniously walked into the bathroom, leaned me over the sink and vanity and fucked me for ten minutes before pumping his load into me.

He zipped up and left, and I cleaned up again. By now, this was almost a futile endeavor because I had cum everywhere. In my hair, running down my stockings, soaking my panties, all over my dress.

Jennifer came in, and she was down to a garter bet, stockings and shoes. She walked over to the bed and leaned back and crooked her finger at me, beckoning me over to the bed. I sauntered over as she said, "I have several loads in here, kunt. You are going to eat all of them." She spread her legs open and pointed at her pussy and said, "Get to it."

I knelt between her legs with my ass in the air. I saw fresh cum all over her thighs and dripping down to her ass. I licked that up and started to eat her out vigorously. About 5 minutes in, someone got on the bed behind me, pulled up my dress and licked my boi kunt for a few minutes, driving me to a place past ecstasy.

Jennifer said, "Beg to be fucked you, whore."

I did so with no hesitation whatsoever, "Please fuck me," I pleaded repeatedly, until I felt a firm dick entering me. As that occurred, I became aware of others in the room watching. I head a familiar giggle and a voice say, "You know I will, sweetie!" I realized it was Carrie who had eaten me out and was fucking me now. I realized we were being watched throughout the house on the web cam when I heard more cheers from downstairs after Carrie's reply.

Carrie fucked me for a few minutes, and then Jennifer said, "Next!" Carrie pulled out and I felt a new cock entering me as I continued to lap away at Jennifer's cum soaked pussy. This guy fucked me until he came, and then three others pumped loads into me. Jennifer came several times while I was eating her during this gang bang. Finally after another gushing orgasm, she said, "Good gurl," and got up, leaving me in a cum soaked stupor on the bed gasping. I saw the group looking on, and it included Carrie on her knees sucking Jeremy's cock. Jeremy pulled out of her mouth and pulled Carrie over to the bed next to me. He said, "Kiss her."

Carrie and I started to kiss each other softly, and as we did, Jeremy positioned his cock at our faces and came on us. A couple of more guys stepped up and followed suit, and we cleaned the cum from each other with our tongues. By the time we were done, we were in the room alone with Jeremy and Jonathan.

Jonathan said, "These two worked out well. Here you go."

He handed Jeremy an envelope filled with cash and Jeremy asked, "What about the web cast money?"

"Transferred to your account a few minutes ago." Jonathan answered.

Jeremy put out his hand and shook Jonathan's. "Call when you want us again. Come on, sluts," he said to us.

We both got up and took a couple of minutes to clean up in the bathroom and followed Jeremy out to the van. We got in and immediately fell asleep.

We were awakened back at the motel and Jeremy got us inside and we went to sleep. He let us sleep in, and awoke us at 10. "Breakfast is coming here in a half hour. You both have an appointment at 1 for the rest of the day. After that we go home. I am going to the coffee shop." With that, he left.

I showered first, and while Carrie showered, I did my hair and make up and put on a blue lace bra and panty set with some sheer thigh highs and blue and gold open toed slingback heels. I put on a blue wrap around vinyl skirt and a white fishnet top which I tied up under my tits.

There was a knock on the door, and I answered. "Room service, Miss," a young muscular guy with long brown hair said to me as I opened the door. He looked me up and down lustfully. "Bagels, fruit and coffee."

I turned and walked in and said to him over my shoulder, "Come on in and put it on the table, please sweetie." I saw him checking me out as I did. He put the food on the table and I walked over to him and said, "I have a special tip for you." I groped his crotch and discovered that he had a special tip for me, too. I kissed him while I rubbed and then I dropped to my knees and unzipped him and undid his belt. I sucked his 6 inch cock until he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed and said, "That's all the breakfast I need."

I helped him pull his pants up and he left. Just as the door closed, Carrie came out of the bathroom. She put on a blonde Barbie wig with a nice white corset with pink trim and bows and some white fishnets and white platform boots. She nibbled at the food while she dressed and we both had some coffee, and then she went back into the bathroom to finish her hair and make up.

Jeremy came back in and said, "Nice," as he looked me over.

He looked at his watch and scowled. He walked over to the bathroom door and pounded on it and yelled at Carrie, "Let's go, baby. Your customers will be here in 15 minutes."

As he finished, Carrie opened the door and said, "Ready, Daddy."

Jeremy looked at her and smiled and said, "Yes you are, aren't you? Blow me."

Carrie sucked him off and he came in less than two minutes. He turned to me and said, "Don't worry baby. You'll get a load from me later."

He walked over to the table and sat down and ate some of the food. After about ten minutes, there was a knock on the door. Jeremy answered and let a 30 something couple in. She was a beautiful, statuesque brunette with ample tits and a great ass and he was a slight man with long blond hair and a nervous expression carrying a large suitcase. Jeremy did the introductions. "Gurls, this is Althea and her husband, Alan. Althea and Alan, this is Dawni and Carrie. I'll meet you later at the theater when you are done."

After Jeremy left, Althea turned to us and said, "I am Mistress Althea and this little cuckold is Alana. Your task today is to feminize and humiliate her for my amusement."

She turned to Alana and said, "Strip, slave." As he did, we saw that he wore a white bra and panty set with a chastity cage on a very small little cockette. She told him, "Unpack your stuff, bitch." She sat down and turned to Carrie and said, "Pour me some coffee, slut. Two sugars."

Carrie served her coffee. Alana said, "Get over here with your leash and collar faggot." He did, and she put the collar on him, attached the leash and handed it to me and said, "Get her dressed and ready. Start with the butt plug in the bag. Bring it to her." I did.

I handed Alana the plug and she rammed it into herself without any hesitation. Althea said me, "You get her into the schoolgirl outfit. Do her hair in ponytails. Make sure the make up is slutty."

She turned to Carrie and said, "You come over here and eat my cunt, bitch."

I walked over to the case and got the aforementioned outfit and a make up case and led Alana into the bathroom. She put the clothes on and did her own hair and make up. After she put on the white knee high socks and patent leather platform shoes, I lead her back out to the room, where Althea was just getting an orgasm from Carrie's cunt licking.

After her orgasm subsided, Althea said, "Don't you look cute, you little kunt? You are going to eat 10 loads today and take just as many into that boi pussy. If you do a real good job, I am going to sell you to Jeremy and he is going to add you to his little stable with these two kunts. This is your tryout. Be good and I just might let you out of your cage to cum. Do you want that, slut?"

Alana spoke for the first time. "Yes, Mistress Althea, more than anything. I will do anything you say if you let me cum."

"Good. All right, one of you bitches fuck her with this and the other give her a load in the mouth," she said as she tossed a 10 inch black strap on dildo to me.

I strapped on the huge dildo and rammed it into Alana, and she squealed with the surprise and pleasure. While I pounded Alana and Carrie fed her mouth, Althea was on the phone. She gave our room number to someone and told them to come. After she hung up the phone, she spent the next 10 minutes in Alana's face, talking to her softly while she slapped Alana's chastity cage.

"You love this, don't you? You can't wait to swallow cock after cock, load after load, can you? That's OK, baby. It's OK for you to be a little sissy cum dump. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to please me, don't you?"

Just then, Carrie unloaded in Alana's mouth. Alana held the cum and showed it to her mistress, and swallowed when she was ordered to.

A knock came on the door and Althea strode over and opened it. There was a man in a black suit there. He said, "We are ready out here."

Althea said, "Get your things gurls. We are going to the movies."

We followed the guy in the suit down to a minivan. The three if us sat in back and Althea in front. We drove for 15 minutes until we got to a movie theater. The sign said the theater was closed for renovation, but we went in and found a group of about thirty people in the lobby having cocktails and and finger food. They looked us over as we passed through the lobby and we went up some stairs to an area backstage where there were dressing rooms.

We sat down and Althea said, "These people are here to be entertained. You are the entertainment. As long as you all do as you are told, we will all have fun and entertain some people. Any questions?"

We asked no questions, so she said, "Let's go." We followed her back to the stage, where we saw a matt on the floor, a bench with some restraints attached and a table with a variety machines on it. There was also one of those mechanical fucking machines with a huge 10 inch dildo attached to it. She handed me the leash on Alana.

Across the stage we could vaguely see a group of people milling around in the dark. We heard a bell ring, and the folks from the lobby all came in and took seats. Althea walked out onto the stage into the light and said, "Welcome and thank you for your continued support of our little reality theater. Tonight we have a special treat for you, a new sissy will be degraded and broken in right here on this stage.

She turned towards us and motioned for us to come out on the stage. Carrie and I each put a hand on the leash and led Alana out onto the stage.

"These are my sissy assistants for the evening, Dawni and Carrie. They are leading the star of tonight's performance, Alana." she said.

"Tie her to the bench." She said as she motioned toward the bench. We positioned Alana on the bench, which was a modified weight lifter's bench. The place where the weight bar would sit had a horizontal steel bar attached with wrist restraints on it, and a place to attach Alana's collar in the middle. It also had ankle shackles attached at the rear so that Alana was positioned to take a cock at both ends easily.

Althea positioned the fucking machine at Alana's boi kunt, inserted it and turned the machine on. Alana immediately began to moan as the machine slowly fucked her. She motioned to the other side of the stage, and a group of 5 young black men came out, all naked.

Althea walked over to Alana and said, "Are you ready slut? Say you want to be gang banged in front of all of these people, you little kunt."

Alana was gasping and purring from the dildo ramming in and out of her, but in between moans of pleasure she said,"Yes Mistress. I am a useless little sissy whore. Please use me as a cum dumpster to make money for you. Please gang bang me."

Althea turned off the fucking machine and the dildo popped out of Alana. She said, "Let the show begin," and she walked off to the side if the stage.

Immediately, the 5 young guys positioned themselves around Alana. Two were at her face, and she alternated between their cocks. They each grabbed her head and took turns vigorously fucking her mouth. The other three were rotating, taking turns pounding in and out of her boi pussy.

Althea, turned to Carrie and said, "Fluff these guys for her, slut. Keep them nice and hard." Carrie walked over and got down on her knees and worked on whichever two cocks were not in Alana's kunt.

I was standing there looking out into the audience. It was a mixture of individuals, couples and small groups, spaced throughout the theater. Many of them were making out, and I could see one or two couples fucking openly.

Althea called me over and said, "Eat me, whore." She sat down on a chair at the side of the stage and grabbed my head and pushed my face into her cunt. I licked her for the next half hour or so, occasionally seeing or hearing moans and gasps from Alana and the guys who were cumming in her. After that, she had me join Carrie to fluff the guys who were doing Alana. Each time all of the guys in a group of 5 finished, a fresh group of 5 guys came out and stage and took over. This went on for a couple of hours.

Finally, after at least 25 guys, Althea stood up and said to the audience, "That concludes the performance for the evening. I'll be taking bids for this sissy whore in the lobby in 20 minutes. Please enjoy a beverage and a snack until then." The stage curtains closed and Althea said, "Let her go and clean her up. Meet me in the lobby when you are done."

Alana was glassy eyed and disoriented, so we got her into the bathroom and cleaned her up and gave her some water, and helped her with her hair and make up. As soon as she regained her composure, we went downstairs to the lobby. We saw Jeremy in the crowd, and Carrie and I immediately went to our daddy sand stood next to him. Althea came and took Alana's leash and walked her to the stairs and announced that the auction was to begin and the starting price was 10k.

The auction went on for 10 minutes. At one point, Jeremy bid $22,500. In the end, Alana went to a black guy for $37,500. We went to Althea and Jeremy got paid for our services, 3k. We said our goodbyes and went out to the van and Jeremy drove us back to the mote where we packed up and checked out. Then we drove home in about about two hours. He dropped us at my place, and Carrie and I went up together. She decided to stay the night, and we kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

We awoke in the morning and I told Carrie to hang around if she wanted, but she had to run to get to work. She kissed my cheek and left in a rush, and I got ready for my first day back at work. I put on my new navy blue skirt and jacket with a nice white blouse over a white bra and panty set with some dark sheer thigh highs and a pair of simple low heels. I got in the car and drove to work and parked my car.

I walked in and found my new office all ready. I settled in and the receptionist came in and told me George just got in and he would be down to see me shortly. After about 15 minutes, George came in and welcomed me back. "I have several candidates lined up for your assistant. I took the liberty of scheduling their interviews this afternoon. How soon can you have the new customer database done?"

I replied, "By Friday. We can schedule a training session for the team Friday afternoon if you like."

"Excellent," he said. He went back to his office. Just then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Jeremy. "Meet me for lunch at the ABS. Be there on your knees at 12:30." At noon, I got in the car and drove to the ABS and walked in. Before Jeremy got there, I had already blown two guys. He walked into the booth and closed the door and I reached up and unzipped him and took his cock into my mouth, moaning like a hungry, horny whore...

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers