Abducted and Used

Story Info
Kasey gets it from all ends.
3.3k words
3.91
59.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers

I wrote this story for a friend of mine, the central character. It contains a number of her fantasies. She has particular fetish about music, hence the apparent esoteric music.

I'm sitting in my dungeon, thinking about Kasey's indiscretions at our role play session, when I hear a knock at the door. As usual, Kasey is 5 minutes early and I make her wait.

Timing, especially today, is very important. At the appointed time, I open the door and Kasey is standing there, not wearing the demure clothing she normally wears to our sessions, but a very revealing outfit, although I'm pleased to see she has obeyed me and worn comfortable shoes.

Kasey smiles at me, which is another departure from her usual behaviour and I wonder if our role play last week has made her think she can now be "familiar" with me.

I'm sure her smile disappeared very quickly, but I can't tell because of the black cotton bag that has been slipped over head by the person behind her. Another person pulls her hands behind her back and handcuffs her.

Kasey is confused as a gag is placed over the bag, so she can't call for help. She is frog marched through my dungeon and out of the rear door. She is then bundled into a van and is placed on a makeshift bench in the middle of the rear of the van and the van takes off.

Kasey is disoriented and scared, but also excited. Her nipples always give her away. Nobody says anything to her, all she can hear is Sandman by Metallica on the van's stereo. As the journey continues the music gets more "evil" with songs like with Welcome To My Nightmare from Alice Cooper and Evil Woman and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath.

After a while hands start removing Kasey's clothes, cutting them off her, until she is only wearing her black g-string. Her handcuffs are removed as she feels a fur coat being put on her, before the handcuffs are replaced, but with her hands in front of her. Her gag is then removed and a blindfold is quickly placed over her eyes as the black bag is removed. This is done so expertly, Kasey doesn't see a thing in the transition.

The suspension in the van isn't great and results in a fair bit of bumping up and down, which causes her big bouncy tits to jiggle around against the fur. Eventually, the rubbing of her breasts against the softness of the fur causes her juices to wet the gusset of her panties, despite the fear she feels.

The journey takes about 40 minutes and throughout the journey a straw is occasionally placed in her mouth. She isn't brave enough to suck on it to start with, but once she realizes it's in scotch and coke, she sucks on it happily, it settles her a little.

Throughout the journey, Kasey listens intently for some hint of who her captors are or where she might be, but to no avail. The volume of the music doesn't help, but also nobody in the van has spoken the whole time. She guesses there must be at least two other people in the van besides her, the person plying her with alcohol and the person driving. Perhaps there are others, she thinks, but how many? She has no idea how big the van is or anything else for that matter.

The van finally stops and Kasey hears the side door slide open. A firm hand pulls on the chain of the handcuffs and raises Kasey to her feet. She is led a few feet and a raspy voice guides her out of the van and she guesses it is a woman's voice trying to be disguised.

Kasey is led silently along in what she figures must be a bush area, judging by the smells and the sounds. She can hear leaves underfoot and birds singing. She can smell the trees and plants as she passes them, they are the type of trees and bushes you would smell in a remote area.

After about 20 minutes the journey is complete and the same raspy voice tells Kasey "Stand still and don't move." The handcuffs are removed from Kasey's wrists as is the fur coat. Two people raise her hands above her head and place them in restraints, which are tightened and any thought Kasey had of escaping during this time have now vanished.

Her shoes are now removed and somebody comes behind her, she can feel hot breath on her lower back. Practised fingers loop around the thin straps of her g-string and begin to remove them, slowly, sliding them down her legs. She hears the sound of plastic and a clipseal bag being opened and then closed (a sure sign that I'm present). She almost smiles, but thinks better of it. Another person's feet push Kasey's feet about 1 metre apart and she feels shackles being placed around her ankles.

Kasey is now completely helpless, standing completely naked, with her legs apart, her arms in the air, where, she doesn't know. The only thing she is certain of is that she is outside as she can feel a light breeze playing over her nipples and the wetness of her pussy.

She doesn't know who is looking at her or how many people are looking at her, she has still only heard the one voice. She stands there like that for about 2 minutes, but it feels too her like an eternity, before she feels hands touching her.

There are two hands touching her breasts, fondling them gently and occasionally tweaking her nipples. Another hand is moving over her back and two more caressing her arse cheeks. There are more hands, one each running up and down her legs and yet another rubbing her shaved pubic mound before moving down and cupping her excited pussy.

The hand on her pussy separates her petals and slips a finger inside her already wet hole, searching for her g-spot. Another hand moves to her pussy and a finger from that hand enters her, the two fingers stroking in and out in unison.

The hands caressing her cheeks pull them apart, exposing her puckered little arsehole and yet another hand is placed on her and a finger plays around the puckered area gently. While this is all happening, a straw is placed in her mouth again and sucks up the scotch and coke greedily.

The person holding the drink whispers into her ear "If you need to take a leak, just say piss and I'll get a pot for you to go in."

The mixed emotions and feelings are confusing for Kasey. She is feeling scared, exposed, in real fear for her safety and at the same time excited, not only by the hands all over her body, but also by the situation she is in.

The fingers inside her cunt begin to quicken and just as she is about to have a massive orgasm, all of the hands are removed from her body simultaneously.

She hears all of the people moving behind her and she is left alone again for about 2 minutes, except for being fed more alcohol and during this time she takes stock of her situation.

She thinks about the number of hands that were traveling over her naked flesh, trying to guess how many people there were. She guesses about 5. She also guesses, judging by the soft feel of the hands that they were all women although there may have been men with very soft hands.

While she's thinking, she becomes aware that something is tickling her backside. It feels like tentacles of soft suede, but before she has the chance to decide it is removed and then returned, but this time the soft tentacles are whipped across her right arse cheek. It stings her and as her mind reels with the sudden realization that she has been whipped, the soft suede is whipped across her left cheek, with the same amount of force. She then feels a hard nipple pressed against her arm and warm breath against her ear.

"I'm going to enjoy this bitch" says a voice she recognizes immediately as Danielle's. Danielle is an ex-slave of mine and the two are keen rivals.

Danielle removes the blindfold and stands in front of Kasey, looking her in the eye with a cruel frown. Kasey looks at what she can. She can see they are in the bush, but in a clearing about 20 metres in diameter.

She can't see anybody else, but Danielle, but she can't turn her head to check behind her. She looks up and can see that she is restrained in a large A frame that seems to have endless ropes and pulleys, slings, nooses and harnesses.

Her gaze returns to Danielle and sees the weapon she used to whip her. She was right, it is eight strips of suede attached to a handle, the shape of which is strangely familiar to her and which at the moment, Danielle is rubbing against her own clit.

Danielle says "That is just a taste of what is to come if you don't perform to my satisfaction, but first let me show you what you can expect."

She looks behind Kasey and says "Bring the slut forward."

Soon after a short petite girl (Ursula), wearing a cream coloured basque, which leaves her breasts, arse and cunt exposed, comes into Kasey's view. She is holding a leash, which Kasey soon sees is attached to the dog collar around a taller girl's (Valerie) neck. Valerie is also wearing the same type of basque but in black. The other difference is that she is moving on her hands and knees.

When the Valerie is next to Danielle, with her arse and cunt exposed and facing Kasey, the smaller girl drops the leash and walks over close to Kasey smiles at her and whispers "Do you need to use the pot?"

Despite really needing to go, Kasey shakes her head.

Danielle looks at Kasey and says "This slut put her own pleasure before her Mistress' and allowed herself to cum without being given permission. Now watch what happens to those who disobey me."

Danielle stops rubbing her clit with the handle of the whip and changes her grip on it. She lifts it brings the lashes down on Valerie's cheeks with much greater force than she used on Kasey. Red lines appear immediately on her cheeks, but she doesn't flinch, in fact Kasey sees that her pussy lips are glistening with her wetness.

Danielle whips Valerie a second, third and fourth time, leaving the whole of her cheeks bright red. Valerie turns to Danielle and says "Thank you Mistress."

Danielle snarls at her and says "I haven't finished with you yet."

She changes her grip on the handle and kneels next to Valerie, placing the end of the handle at the entrance of Valerie's cunt. She moves it up and down her slit a few times before pushing it inside her. Danielle fucks Valerie with the handle hard and fast for about 10 strokes and then removes it. She motions to someone Kasey can't see and Ursula moves forward again.

Danielle says "Pull the slut's arse apart."

Ursula takes a red cheek in each hand and pulls them apart so far that Valerie's puckered hole opens a little as Danielle moves the end of the handle against it.

It's then that Kasey realizes where she has that shape before. Danielle pushes the butt plug shaped handle inside Valerie's arsehole, leaving only the strips of suede outside, looking like a tail. Danielle tells Valerie to go and sit in the corner like a good bitch and of course Valerie does as she's told.

Ursula returns to Kasey and whisper's "Please use the pot. If you piss on the ground, Mistress Danielle will punish me."

Kasey is now bursting at the seams and feeling sorry for the small woman in front of her, nods. Ursula brings a quaint old chamber pot and places it between Kasey's legs and she relieves herself into it. Ursula takes it over to the edge of the clearing and empties it into the bushes, before returning out of sight behind Kasey.

Danielle says to someone behind Kasey to put the blindfold back on. Somebody, not Ursula because Kasey can sense that this person is taller than Ursula, places the blindfold back over Kasey's eyes and she is returned to darkness. She hears Danielle tell someone to put Kasey in the chair.

This conjures all sorts of images in Kasey's mind. Is it a dentist's chair, a barber's chair, an electric chair!? She feels a padded harness being placed across her chest and under her arms, another around her waist and at the same time someone else releases her ankles from the shackles.

She feels her feet being placed through what feels like padded hoops and they pulled up until they are behind her knees and tightened. The harness is also tightened and Kasey is somewhere between freaking out and total ecstasy.

She hears the wheels of the pulleys and feels herself being raised off the ground. The configuration of harnesses and ropes means that she is suspended in the air with her body basically straight, but her knees are raised and spread wide apart. The effect is that her pussy and arse are totally exposed and she can feel the breeze on them.

Despite the position she is in, it's actually quite comfortable physically, but Kasey is totally out of her comfort zone. She is totally exposed and still doesn't know how many people are witnessing this or who most of them are. Again, she feels a straw in her mouth and she sucks it happily, the alcohol is having an interesting effect on her, it's making the mixed emotions she is feeling more extreme.

She is still straining to hear what is going on, but it seems everybody has been told not to talk and all she can hear are the sounds of the bush and occasionally she can hear people moving around. The part of her body that is closest to the ground, but about a metre of it (although Kasey has no idea how high she is) is her arse and pussy. In fact the height she is at is such that her pussy is at about the same height as the average person crotch might be if they were standing up, or their mouth if they were kneeling.

Again, she is left hanging, for what feels to like an eternity. Suddenly she feels two large strong, but soft hands cradle her arse. The sensations are heightened by the fact that whenever she is touched, she doesn't know it's going to happen.

The hands gently rub her cheeks, before coming to rest as if they are holding her in the air. With the hands staying where they are, the thumbs come up and spread her petals, exposing her even further.

She feels a wet tongue lick her inner thighs, something which she would normally like, but the unexpectedness of it sends waves of pleasure through her body. The tongue moves closer to her sex and finally starts licking up and down, from her tight little anus to her clit and back again, sometimes with the tip, sometimes with the flat of the tongue. The licking varies from soft to hard and every now and then the tongue slips inside her wet cunt, sliding in and out, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.

Kasey feels the lips of the person's (Wendy) mouth envelope her clit, kissing it with soft sensuous kisses and then sucking it gently. The sucking increases and Kasey feels like she will cum any second when Wendy's hands, fingers and mouth move away all at once.

Kasey is left hanging again and she given more scotch. With the extra drink and the sensations fading away, Kasey realizes she needs to pee again and she says the word. Ursula performs her duty and because Kasey can't see she whispers to her that she can let it go, which she does.

Ursula then disposes of the contents of the pot and wipes Kasey's pussy, but can't resist giving it a kiss before resuming her position at the rear. Kasey then hears a noise behind her which, because of her experience with animals, she recognizes immediately. It's the sound of a riding crop swishing through the air.

She hears the sound again, but this time it stops short as the whip strikes her arse cheeks. Once, twice, three times the leather tipped crop hits her, stinging her, but she hasn't been hit hard enough for the pain to be lasting. As her mind takes in the stinging she experiences, she feels something thin and hard being rubbed along her slit. She feels the softer piece of leather at the end of it tickling her clit and hot breath next to her ear.

"In case you haven't worked it out, you're not allowed to cum until I give you permission, bitch. You saw what happened to the other slut who disobeyed me. That's only a sample of what I'm dying to give you."

Kasey starts thinking about this and thinks that it's going to be hard not to cum with all that is happening. Then she comes up with an idea. If she doesn't pee any more, as her bladder fills up it will reduce her ability to cum, so she decides that will be her plan.

A few minutes later, senses someone between her legs again. She feels something strange rubbing her clit. It's soft yet hard, rough yet smooth and it feels great. She works from the feeling of the other parts of the woman's body pressing against her that it's a nipple and a long one at that. Xaviera's nipples are almost 30mm long when fully erect and they are fully erect, due to the fact Wendy and Yolanda have been sucking them for the last few minutes and because she loves using them on other women's pussies.

Xaviera rubs each nipple up and down, from side to side and in circles across Kasey's clit. The sensations are different to anything Kasey has ever felt before. The sponginess of the nipple contrasted with its stiffness, the softness of the skin contrasted with the roughness of the pores against her hard button are all quickly making her plans not to cum look pretty sad.

She feels the nipple being lowered and being pushed into her slippery cunt. It's only a bit more than an inch long, but the feeling is amazing as it rubs the entrance of her pussy and the solid but yielding breast flesh around it is pushed against her outer lips and inner thighs. The tit is removed from her and Kasey just in time to stop Kasey's impending orgasm and she hears a sucking sound.

That is the sound of Ursula sucking Kasey's juices from Xaviera's nipple. Xaviera then presses her other breast against Kasey's pussy and her hard, long nipple enters Kasey's pussy and she pushes backward and forward in a fucking motion.

Ursula sees that this isn't being very effective, because the ropes act like a swing, so she puts her small hand at the top of Kasey's bum crack and pushes her against Xaviera. This allows Xaviera to fuck Kasey with her tit properly while unseen by Kasey, she rubs her own pussy all over Wendy's face. In about a minute Kasey feels Xaviera shaking, in the unmistakable throws of orgasm. Mercifully, Xaviera removes her nipple from Kasey's cunt and Kasey hears the same sucking sound again as Ursula once more sucks her girl spunk from Xaviera's tit as Xaviera cums in Wendy's mouth.

To be continued ...

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers