Abducted At Home Ch. 02

Story Info
She only invited him for the weekend
1.6k words
4.41
31.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers

Chapter two - Bed and Breakfast

He hummed a little tune as he led his sexy newly acquired slave Alice Green up the stairs to her bedroom. Blindfolded, ball gagged, with her wrists snugly handcuffed behind her she offered little resistance. She still wore her red high heel shoes and her black self support stockings but the rest of her clothes were left behind beside the fire in the lounge room.

David was amazed. Her bedroom was larger in area than the whole of his apartment and had walk in wardrobes, a large en suite with a very grand two person spa bath and what is now referred to by estate agents as a parents retreat. She slept in a king sized bed which very conveniently had four wooden posts, one at each corner. The posts were too good to resist so taking hold of her left elbow he led her over to the nearest post and pressed her up against the unyielding teak.

'Stay there and don't move a pretty muscle' he told her as he rummaged through his overnight bag and found the copious quantities of soft white rope that he had brought with him. He had cut the rope into manageable six metre lengths and taking one of them he doubled it up, passed it around the post and also around her waist. Taking his time he threaded the two loose ends through the loop he had made at the doubled up end and pulled firmly until the soft rope was cutting sharply into the soft skin at her waist.

She groaned partly in lust and he imagined also partly at theuncomfortable tightness around her middle.

He passed the rope around and around her tummy each time tightening the bonds and by the time he had securely knotted the rope in place her belly was tied tight up against the wooden corner post and her ample breasts had developed a wooden cleavage, each breast thrusting out shamelessly, one on either side of the post.

He could tell from the squeals beneath her gag that she was not amused at the latest turn of events and that her sexy mood had new disappeared completely. Without speaking he took another length of rope doubled it as before but this time he tightened it around her arms just above her elbows. To get maximum tightness he place his foot against the lower portion of the post, gripped the rope firmly and pushed backwards, the rope cutting harshly into her skin and her elbows drawn unerringly closer and closer together until they actually touched behind her back. He knotted the rope and then ran the remaining rope around her upper body and the post carefully placing ropes both above and below her breasts.

This was thirsty work he decided so he left her and went back downstairs to get another drink He took his time after all she wasn't exactly going anywhere. By the time he got back there was a shiny film of sweat over her whole body he could see it and smell it and it showed that despite her considerable struggles she had not loosened her bonds in the slightest.

He climbed onto the bed and lay back evaluating his new possession so firmly roped to the left hand post at the bottom of the bed. Because she was so tightly welded in place she had to poke her head to one side of the post and this meant that the sweat which was actually dripping off the end of her nose was mingling with the line of drool from her ball gagged mouth and was cascading down on to her naked left breast.

She stamped her foot in anger when she heard the ice chink in his glass no doubt the gag and struggling had made her thirsty. 'Thank you for reminding me to tie those legs of yours' he called out to her as he put his unfinished drink on the bedside table and got back off the bed.

It took less than five minutes to finish tying her up. Ropes clamped her ankles together and also her upper thighs. Ankles and thighs tight together and tight up against the post. Tight ropes replaced the handcuffs at her wrists and the cinching rope from her wrists was fed forward between her thighs bisecting her pussy and rising up over her belly where it was tied in front to the rope around her waist. From there the rope led up between her breasts cinching the ropes over and under boobs and fixing them to the post and giving her a rope bra.

It was easy and he chuckled as he took out his new table tennis bat. The first she knew of his intentions was when the pimply side of the bat swatted her bare bottom. The noise was like a rifle shot in the quiet of the room and was quickly followed by a squeal of alarmingly loud proportions from his defenceless slave. 48 times the bat rose and fell and at the finish her bottom cheeks actually glowed a bright red and were hot as fire to his gentle touch.

Alice had struggled and pleaded for mercy as best she could with the gag seeming to make the protests and pleading non coherent rather than actually reducing the noise. He reached between her thighs and felt her pussy which was almost as hot as her backside and, with a wail of pure shame and despair, she flooded his hand as the hopelessness of her situation and cruelty of her punishment combined to send her into yet another mind shattering orgasm.

He heard her sobbing as he strolled into the en suite and found the skin cream that he was sure she would have in plentiful supply. 'NNNNNGGG!!!' she shrieked as she felt him casually rub the cream into her most private and virgin opening.He gripped her glowing bottom cheeks and separated them spreading them as far apart as the bonds would allow and then positioned the tip of his very stiff prick against the puckered opening.

'I want you to push that bright pink ass of yours back onto my prick' he whispered into her ear.

'If you don't it's 96 spanks, I'm sure you appreciate that you really have no choice...do it now slave'.

As Alice Green impaled her virgin bottom on her masters cock any reserve or resolve she had left simply disappeared and despite the pain she rode him like a wanton whore . She truly was his slave and dear God what was he going to do to her this weekend.

There would be no hero with a last minute rescue, no knight on a white charger. She was as much a slave in her own home as any slave in the deepest darkest dungeon and as the reality sunk home, to her eternal shame, she came again.

Whilst Alice was trying to come to terms with the situation she had invited upon herself, David was exploring his new home. The first thing he had planned to do once his slave was safely tied up was to go through her wardrobe and choose which clothes he would let her keep and which would go to needy causes.

With his drink in hand he started to sort his way through the huge collection of clothes in the walk in robes. All trousers and jeans went into the 'discard' pile. Next were a number of conservative skirts, tops and shoes and they were quickly followed by all of Alice's knickers and bras. He even checked the 'dirty washing' basket in the en suite.

He found a suitcase and packed all the discards inside. The case and it's contents would go first thing tomorrow. Satisfied with his efforts he glanced at his watch. It was just gone midnight and he suddenly felt very tired.

He returned to Alice's bed and as he flung off his clothes he grinned as he realised that from now on it was no longer her bed it was his. The clean sheets felt good against his naked skin. 'Night night Slave' he whispered to her as he turned off the bedside lamp.

'Before I fall asleep I want to hear you rub that hot little pussy of yours against the post and I want to hear you cum for me once last time tonight. 'Oh yes Alice just like that. Go for it darling cum for sir David'.

In the darkness of the room he could just about make out her attempts to bring herself off for him and then he could hear her breathing become louder and could hear the erotic sound of her panting beneath her gag as she climaxed yet again.

'Well done slave, now try to get some sleep. Tomorrow we have a long day'. As he snuggled into the blankets he remembered wondering if Alice had any eggs and bacon in the fridge. Tomorrow he thought he would have a cooked breakfast. Tomorrow there was a lot to do.

At the other end of the bed Alice desperately tried to find a position that didn't hurt like hell. Unable to see because of the blindfold she still realised that David was really just going to go to sleep and leave her trussed up like a chicken.

She had kept David's visit a secret from her daughter and her friends and had told them all she was going away for the weekend. No-one would call her or visit the house and she knew that despite being able to make quite a lot of noise through her gag the neighbours houses were too far away for the noise to carry.

Her position was hopeless and both she and David knew it. As she shifted her weight to try to gain some small relief the fiendish rope bisecting her pussy moved against her clit.

'Oh God help me' she pleaded to the heavens above. 'Please don't let him hear me cum again' and for once her pleas were answered as she heard the soft sound of snoring from the man in her bed.

sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers