Abducted by a Gang of GILFs Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man gets drugged by a co-worker (and her friends).
1.3k words
3.85
43.4k
30
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

I moved back to my hometown for work a few years ago. Starting out in the real working world (not being a student anymore) I started on the bottom of the totem pole, fresh at a new job. I worked with a varying staff, from the pimple-faced interns to the near-retirement elderly. I was merely 25 and this one lady, the person I would eventually replace was over 60, pushing retirement. She stood out to me as she was very attractive for being so old, and she dressed like a 40-year-old. Always had the high-high-heels on, usually black tights or stockings and almost always a skirt or dress. I was such a fan of black tights, thought the way the leg looked through the stretched fabric was irresistibly sexy. I remember thinking, she was the oldest lady I ever saw that I thought I would fuck. Funny.

She secretly resented me for being the one that would take over for her, blamed me for the company pushing her into early retirement. My new gf at the time was a little jealous of the other young pretty girls at the office. Little did my gf know that the Cougar was the one she should have been worried about. At a summer BBQ a few months after I started we were all having a good time, drinking, playing random lame office competitions. This was strictly for staff; the company was willing to shell out for office gatherings but there was no partners/spouses allowed and there surely was no open bar!

Worse than that drinks were rather pricey. Me starting out on bottom meant my paycheque left a lot to be desired. I was frugal and tried to make my drinks last. So I was easily persuaded to accept any drink handed my way. The Cougar brought me one, a whisky sour, my fave! Contrary to her stern demeaner this day she was extra friendly and offered me more than one drink. We were both having a chat about office logistics when a wave of heat swept across me. Then I felt incredibly dizzy. I stood and stumbled, barely able to even form words. I was dazed and blind to what was happening. Cougar grabbed my arm, assisting me in standing and told the rest of the staff I had gotten too drunk, she was going to drive me home.

I remember barely being able to make it to her car. She helped me slump into her passenger seat. Then pulled the seatbelt tight across my chest, and clicking in place. She reclined the seat a bit to alleviate my wooziness. Then I felt the car jostling along, knew we were on our way. At one point she asked how I was doing, laying a hand on my thigh and waiting for a reply. I just groaned. I felt warm all over, was barely able to raise my arm to pull on my collar to let a little cool air get under my shirt. She patted my thigh pretty close to my hip, her palm pressing down on my cock. I hung to the left and almost always wore boxers so it kind of went wherever it liked. Maybe she never realized what she was touching, but she left her hand on me as a comfort, luckily I was not in a horny mood or I would definitely have gotten hard the mere touch of it.

She pulled shortly after leaving the BBQ. I was unclear of the time, could have been 2 mins, could have been a half hour. I was still conscious but feeling an extreme lack of muscle control. I was unfamiliar with the surroundings. I was thinking I was brought home but there was nothing around me but trees, and a large cabin. I couldn't hear anything but nature sounds. She had carted me outside the city limits to her summer cabin.

I tried to ask where I was, but she shushed me with her elderly but well-manicured hand, finger silencing me. Telling me to rest my voice and my body, I needed to get my strength up. She helped me hobble in the front door, a dimly lit cabin was illuminated only by the sun beams entering the skylights. I fell to the nearest couch, just wanting to fall asleep, I was so tired. I blacked out.

Later I became aroused at the sound of chatter around me. Many women clicking and chatting in hushed voices, and a lot of giggling. I tried opening my eyes but the low light was even too much for me to handle. I tried to rub my head but I couldn't move my hand, hands...neither of them, I craned my neck but I couldn't move my head either. I was bound to a coffee table, hands tied to each leg of the table, feet to the other two legs, my waist was secured with a leather strap, as were my thighs, even my head was trapped in place. I heard a familiar soothing voice. "Easy young man, don't strain too hard. You're in good hands, all of ours..."

The Cougar was speaking, stroking my face with her hands lovingly. Sorry, I had to take such extreme measures, I have been tortured all these months. First hating you for swooping in to steal my job, then I caught a glimpse of u changing after the softball tournament. After seeing that magnificent cock of yours I just HAD to get a taste. And when I told my girlfriends about it, they were just as eager to get a little for themselves. The snap I took on my phone that day was NOT enough. I had to see that bulge up close. Now that I've seen it up close, I just have to have u at any cost. You wont be able to get free, I have locked you down. Your cock is mine, and mine to do with as I wish, fortunately I have some seriously deviant friends, they all have plans for you. And don't worry, I will keep you clean and nourished, I have all that figured out.

Now to begin. She started cranking a wheel, I felt the table lowering. Looking up at her standing at the head of the table, she was def the BOSS. As I got closer to the floor my eyes were given a further and further peek up her skirt, reveling more and more leg, they were incredible, but I did my best to try not get turned on. I just prayed that the rest of her friends weren't as hard to resist, I could only shift my eyes to the two ladies on each side of her, they surrounded me from all sides around the table. I peered to her left, two ladies of equal age and appearance, the other side was a much older woman, surely in her early 70s! Not appealing at all but dressed provocatively like the others, and I couldn't help but stare at her legs too! The final woman in my view was much larger than the others, I started to protest, murmuring "oh no..." when the BBW lady covered my mouth with her sweaty foot, silencing me and forcing me to breathe her in. She too had tight black hose on, I caressed her leg with my eyes, being taken aback at how she was turning me on.

"Awwww, we got a sick pervert here!" Another squealed. I couldn't see below my chest but I felt a hand grip my now-growing bulge. "Mmmmm, get used to this, this is now the rest of your life, cock slave!" they all resounded giggles of delight and anticipation. There were so many of them, each with a perverted fantasy to live out with me. As long as they exploited my love of legs, I would be putty in their hands, even the ones I would never give a second glance to, thinking of how horny the BBW made me in forcing me to smell and state her foot clad in hose. I was fucked...literally.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers