Abducted by a Gang of GILFs Pt. 02

Story Info
Young man gets drugged by a co-worker (and her friends).
1.1k words
4
36.6k
15
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

My first day as a true sex slave was going to be a sort of battle royale. With everyone there they all wanted a little taste, a preview of things to cum. Cougar said they could all have a suck for just 2 minutes while she fitted me with additional restraints. BBW otok no time at all getting a lick, removed her foot from my face and palmed my semi-erect penis. Cougar affixed some tape to my face with a small opening I could eat, breath and lick through and continued cinching the already feitted bindings. I swayed my hips back and forth in effort to withdraw my scared dick from this BBW monster's hands, she combatted by sternly holding it tight. Moving now only hurt me so I ceased, lay still for her. Her bulbous lips kissed the tip, the swallowed it up, folding my growing dick in her mouth and trying to prevent it from getting harder. I wiggled in discomfort, still trying to come to grips that I had actually been stolen away and was being used for my body. She took pleasure in distressing me, pinning my folded dick against the roof of her mouth, I sheepishly admit I kind of liked it too, not the pain part but the being helpless to stop it and another relishing to control of my dick.

I strained to not let it turn me on so much, but my penis betrayed me, obviously loving the feel. She giggled with her mouth full of my dick. Then I felt a warmth on my wrists, my hand are outstretched, palms facing up. The restraints were part-way up my forearm with my wrists and hands extended off the torture table. Right now, two of the other ladies were straddling my wrists holding my hand with theirs they proceeded to finger themselves with my hands. OMfuckingG. I was getting it from all sides.

Cougar wanted to try out the mouth trap I was adorned with. Positioned her juicy pussy over my face, laying her wet warm lips on my mouth, demanding I lick her, pleasure her. I am forced to obey, sticking my tongue out as far as I can, licking her lips first then entering and searching for her clit. The girsl fingering themselves with me were using different techniques, one had gone straight to fingering her, already wet with excitement, the other was using my fingers to pinch and tease her clit. Then I felt another warm body swallow up my big toe, Cougar said, "oh that's just Laurie, she loves ass stuff, how does her anus feel? I was disgusted but unable to protect myself form their advances. I focussed my attention on pleasuring Cougar to bury my mind in her cunt.

BBW had her fair share, 2 mins were up. She releasing my pinned suffering dick at the becon of moderator Cougar, offering it to the next, the oldest of the bunch. Gran crawled up my chest, whispering in my ear that I was gonna be gummed to death - her 'thing' was chewing, be it with or without her dentures. I had no idea what to expect, but it did feel good! She took my cock into her toothless mouth biting hard down on my almost fully hard dick, it was hard but soft at the same time, she pulled my dick through her clenched jaw, leaving barely parting her mouth to make my dick flatten to squeeze like an octopus through a too-small opening. She spent the whole 2 mins doing just that, I actually thought she was going to roughly milk my cum out but the stimulation from all sides was kind of blinding, not letting me focus too much on one persona's abuse.

I managed to get Cougar off, who was audibly pleased with my tongue-work, especially under the restricting conditions. "mmmmmm, good slaveboy!" My dick was being handled but another now, passed around like a cigar, I had absolutely no say in what happens to it. Now Cougar wanted some alone time. She sent everyone away, and talked dirty to me, stroking my hair, curious where to start. The sound of vehicles trailed away and then just silence. I begged her to set me free, I wouldn't say a word to anyone. She told me to forget the outside world. My job now was to be their slave, that's it. Every day I would be visited by one of the ladies and used and abused however she liked for up to 20 hours. I was permitted rest for only 4 hours a day. Surely they wouldn't use me that whole time...hopefully?

To make sure I wasn't going to enjoy Cougars pussy too much she wrapped a noose around the base of my shaft, then around the balls and wrapped around the shaft again, so tight it hurt. It forced my dick to get painfully erect. "Perfect" Cougar spouts, pleased with her handiwork. My thick red head forced its way into her under the weight of her controlling body. She unbuttoned her shirt revealing spectacular breasts, the tits of a 30 yro! Fondling them and eyeballing me she rode me like a horse, grinding me so hard, I thought she was gonna break it off!! A penis is a resilient thing, as I would soon find out. She swung around, now making me fuck her doggy style. Just twerking up and down my cock, making it bend and twitch to fit her ever-changing positions. Gripping my balls tightly to create just enough pain to stave off any orgasm I dare not think to have. She slows down now, obviously making my dick pull the last of her first orgasm out of her. She arose off my dick, the head plucking out and throbbing for release. I moaned making it clear I wanted to cum too. "Oh no deary, don't get too excited. You won't be cumming much at all, you're OUR slave remember, here for us to use as WE want. You will be blueballed a lot I'm afraid."

I was even more distressed to learn THIS news. Luckily today was not a blueball day. Cougar also wanted to taste me, and see just what kind of flow I had. She sat between my legs, poured half a bottle of lube onto me and went to town on it. Alternating between squeezing too hard and just light enough she found the sweet spot and milked my cock dry, I wouldn't be surprised if it reached the ceiling! I must have cum for over a minute non-stop. She gobbled up as much as she could, again pleased with her conquest. "Mmmmmm", she tasted. "You'll do just fine, dick. Enjoy ur rest. Tomorrow is a long day of torture..."

Subob
Subob
81 Followers